Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Just confirming that im around.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I will have a solid opinion tomorrow
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 am

I'm still reading. Some of you just like to see yourselves type. This is why I hate Day 1, its full of gibberish and nonsense.

Also, Mr. 666 got busted hard trying to be all sneaky with the lurker hunting. I got my eye on you now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 pm

End of Page: 4

I think you all are being too harsh on 666 at this point. His vote on me is suspicious, his excuse was lousy and claiming me as "active" is a misnomer. I haven't been posting all THAT much. I still think one of you attackers is probably scum instead. 666 is too easy of a target now. He may not be town, but I prefer to hunt his partners first.

More to come, obviously.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 am

I still say that you all are all over the place. Typical Day 1. Everyone is just circling the bowl waiting for someone to get flushed.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Lynching the lurker is lazy mafia that benefits the scum. If its only the scum thatr are active( vanilla townies are more likely to be lurkers) then we are fucked.

Scooby is probably the better lynch.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Actually. Scooby is a stupid lynch too. Let's lynch this praytire guy.

praytire
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Vote: Praytire
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

So is one of you a liar or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 am

I would lynch them all if I could.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:14 am

Neighborizing is inherently useless and this game is proof. We have gained nothing despite having a shit ton of neighbors. I say we lynch them all until we hit scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 am

In that case, I'm going with Prae. Despite the early discussions, I don't believe that he is contributing in a way that pushes the town forward. I say he dies.

Vote: Prae
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am

If anyone is being a cautious scum right now, its DCL. Keep an eye out for those people sitting back and waiting to see what happens.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 am

Elias does appear to be doing the same thing as well, although I don't believe that all of the scum are doing it. There is always one vocal scum in the bunch.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 am

I'm ok with lynching either of Prae or Elias.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:04 am

That's a lot of flip flopping on the part os triangle. What gives?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 am

Anyone concerned regarding how quickly Triangle racked up the votes?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am

Matias is scum.

Flying low enough under the radar.
Setting up future lynches (Like mine for starters)
Crappy reasoning for starting the Triangle lynch.

Matias reeks of mislynching opportunistic scum.

What was Matias stance on the neighbor bullshit? I can't find it looking this up on my phone.

Unvote: Prae
Vote: Matias

Scooby, what's your rage opinion on Matias?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 am

WTF Prae, do I look like I'm lurking?

I'm already saying Matias is scum. He is clearly sniping. Also, what happened to his initial Triangle reads and vote? He sure abandoned it quick. He was also ignoring all of the current discussions for the day.

Matias is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:10 pm

I think Matias' initial reasons for putting a vote on triangle and then subsequently dropping are way more disengenious than anything Red is doing right now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

I find it strange that Matias is so willing to drop his previous #1 scum Triangle to go after this crusade on me when Triangle has been a very good lynch candidate all day, almost to the point of lynching. There is no excuse for it other than scummy posturing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 am

That Triangle vote barely even counts. Triangle is just looking to save his ass now.

I'm curious as to why Triangle doesn't even mention Matias in his reasoning. I mean, if you're going to plunk down a responsible vote on me, wouldn't you at least take a look at what I'm saying? Yet, not even a mention of Matias. Did Triangle even mention Matias earlier when Atias was voting for Triangle? Why the glaring ommission?

How's this for a conspiracy theory? Maybe they are both scum that I caught trying to plant a weak vote that suddenly went awry and turned into a wagon. This coming after me business is just a ruse to hide that fact. But I won't go with that. I don't think Matias has the balls to try something like that.

I will say that Matias is definitely playing the obfuscation game now. If his case on me was so solid, he would repeat it on demand instead of going with a bunch of screaming and hand waving.

Matias clearly isn't being sincere with what he says. His interactions with Triangle are incredibly sketchy and he isn't making much ground with his scummy efforts. He sure doesn't shine much when put onto the spotlight.

I'm pretty sure Matias is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 am

The fact that that Matias and Triangle can only make conjecture filled with half truths and call it a case speaks volumes.

For example, how am I lurking? Did you all see that crazy backpedal from Triangle when she was called out on it? Matias is also full of nonsense as well, I think he is more likely to be scum. His speeches are just full of rage and aggression, not scumhunting.

I don't even know what game DCL is reading, he is completely off.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 pm

I fail to see a crusade againt Triangle. If anything I'm doing everything but blatantly call her town. Sounds like more mischaracterization against me.

Matias has his pet project now, so he can hide behind that until the end of the game. DCL isn't making good points. He makes it sound like I'm some sneaky scum hiding in plain sight. Reads change, when did I say that I still thought DCL was scum? My only read right now is Matias for thinking that he can get an easy mislynch off me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:30 pm

LOL, will vote later.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 am

Hilarious. Do you really need to be trying to protect Elias the scumbag that blatantly?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 am

Keep digging that hole Prae, make sure you take your scumbuddy Matias with you too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 am

Also, wasn't I the lynch candidate now and not Triangle. If anything, Scooby would be trying to save my ass, and even Matias isn't dumb enough to try and paint a connection between us two, or else he would have done so already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 am

Matias and Prae are going to look even scummier once Elias flips scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 am

Consider me an honorary vote. I fully believe he is scum, but I'm prolonging the day so that Matias and Prae can hang themselves some morw.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:44 am

I'm loving every second of this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 am

Vote: Matias
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:08 am

Wow look at that backpedal from Matias. It aint going to save you now, 'bub.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:08 am

uh... when Scooby said Elias was scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Your entire analysis is ass backwards, Triangle.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 am

Triangle's excuses are full of WIFOM and bullshit. The interactions between Matias and triangle need to be looked at very closely.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am

I always find it amusing when people believe that they have my meta figured out.

I still say that interactions between matias and Triangle are ridiculously scummy. Matias goes from Triangle being his #1 suspect and now he is even trying to actively coach her. Clearly Matias is trying to use me as a distraction so that he can avoid putting votes on Triangle.

Its quite obvious and blatant that Matias is scum whether he is doing this to help a scumbuddy or just to hide behind a townie is undetermined.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Heh, you're all severely reaching in trying to connect me to anyone. Even triangle is out of her mind.

DCL was kinda quiet today, wasn't he? Did the fool even say anything?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #38) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:18 am

Its crunch time. 7 alive, 3 most likely scum.

So DCL, what the fuck are you doing plunking down such a reckless vote?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #39) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 am

blah blah blah, everybody always think they are clever with the "how do you know" bullshit.

Would you rather assume there are only two?

Still leaving that vote up there just because you think is awesome puts the town in danger.

Youre not exactly in my innocent list either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #40) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 am

In fact. I will call the scumteam now:

Matias
DCL
Fool

I certainly hope im not wrong.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #41) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 am

It isnt a natural 4, its likely to be 3+traitor since there are so many ancillary power roles floating around.

I doubt it was 2+traitor.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #42) » Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 am

Also, im obviously not surprised that none of our names match.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #43) » Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 am

How is treating the game as if it was in lylo a distraction? We still need to hunt down the scum. Your logic and claims are spurious.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #44) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 am

That argument doesn't work. I been in games where the scum still wouldn't pull the trigger even though they were the most active players and all posting regularly at the same time. Scum are cowards, they are going to be careful all the way through.

That being said, I'm thoroughly convinced at a Matias, DCV and Fool scumteam.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #45) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am

Not like it matters, townies aren't posting.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #46) » Sun May 06, 2012 12:58 am

Captain, your vote is pretty damn stupid. I strongly suggest that you take it off.

I also may be wrong about The Fool. This could be a scenario where matias the scum switches to the innocent on my list to draw me away from him and DCL. I can see Matias and DCL working together, yet not having much interaction between the two.

Captain, if you're not scum, then you're really screwing the town with that vote. We can't afford a mislynch today. The scum won't openly gang up on it because they are cowards and "you never know", but they will slowly find excuses to vote for Prae without discussion.

I still say Matias and DCL are scum. The third one may actually be Captain instead of The Fool.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #47) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:12 am

One good lie by the scum and suddenly we give the scum all the information they need to create a kill order and we out whatever ace we have up our sleeve against the scum.

Mass claims suck and this isnt even a theme game.

Either you're the third scum Captain, or you're just willing to give the game away. Its easy for me to see Matias and DCL working together as scum, you're making a good case for the third man. I was hoping it was The Fool since he is so quiet, but there is still hope.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #48) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 am

After who died?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #49) » Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't trust any of you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #50) » Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 am

Recent inactivity?!?

Your entire paragraph makes no sense, especially the part where you anoint Matias as town. Thats scummy as fuck.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #51) » Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 am

Waiting on Prae to say something stupid again.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #52) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 am

My opinion hasn't changed. Matias and DCL are the most manipulative here. Scumbags.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #53) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm betting the farm that DCL I scum.

Vote: DCL
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #54) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 am

DCL's "aw, shucks" post about the captain at the beginning of the day sealed the deal for me. Thats scumtalk for stalling and seeing what happens before putting down the final scumhammer.

Im fairly certain the scum are Matias and DCL.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #55) » Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 am

I dont believe speculating on neighborizers is going to lead us to scum.

The Fool read was tertiary anyways.

Im putting DCL in front of Matias for scumbaggery for now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #56) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 am

That logic is pure shit. I have been in games where scum wont pull the trigger in this kind of situation because they are cowards. The fact that youre trying to pull a fast one via this faulty manipulation further establishes that DCL is caught scum.

Like I said, im betting the game on DCL being scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #57) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Again with that crap logic. That just proves that you are scum trying to reach. You shouldnt be pleading this hard, scum
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #58) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm

In post 791, DCLXVI wrote:

if 2 of you are scum. please just fucking quickhammer me or IS already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #59) » Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 am

Holy shit. Why does everyone fall for such crap? The scum are DCL and Matias. Read what the fuck they are saying. They being manipulative.

On top of that. Scum NEVER come out with the "quicklynch". They are too cowardly. They don't know what could happen. They are NEVER blatant with their scumbaggery.

Although, Matias hasn't hammered me and he was in position to do so with a town red with credibility. So it could be DCL and Red. Rwgardless, DDCL need to go first. His defense is essentially "I haven't been quickhammered yet" which is FUCKING LAME.

DCL is scum and need to die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #60) » Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Scum win, town loses.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”