Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:25 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Random.org says:

Vote: bacde

I wonder if the Hoochie wanted to get with her pimp?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:02 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Often it's the reason that they started a random bandwagon.

unvote

Vote: Dragonslayer

Vote than unvote then finger of suspicion. This I've seen as a slight mafia-buddy scum tell. Early doors to draw much from it, but worthy of a legitimate vote at this early stage.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:55 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Pink Princess wrote:
Unvote

Vote: TheCesspit

Where did everyone go?
I'm on holiday. But also I've not seen anything yet that made me want to comment or add to the discussions.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:10 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Hey all. Sorry for my lack of posting. I've been here reading, but felt very little need to add. I'm still suspicious of Dragonslayer, but not enough to keep my vote there:

Unvote: Dragonslayer
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Okay looked back and vikingfan has seemed to jump around a bit. The questions I have for him right now are:

Who are you suspicious of now?
Why is spectrumvoid's role so obvious?
Why are you so anti-role claims?
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:03 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Pink Princess wrote:
Vote Cesspit
for shameless lack of participation. Although I'm tempted to vote Mari for encouraging a lynch on me for really poor reasons, but that may be an annoyance vote, so I'll refrain.
I have no shame, but I had just contributed. I wasn't ready to hammer Vikingfan as I suspected a cop claim coming along.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:37 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Basically you were anti-claims, and from my experience power roles don't like mass claims as it can put them in a bad spot.

Something in this post:

If I'm at -1, I would really like an unvote- I definitely don't want a premature hammer, at least not without a claim...

Made me think cop over doctor, as it seemed like you had some info to pass on, rather than wanting to be safe to give protection.

Hence I surmised you'd be claiming cop, not doctor. I was going to say that in my questions post, but decided it would be leading the witness.

Mod Edit: Fixed tags.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:09 am

Post by TheCesspit »

rolandofthewhite wrote:I'm not technically beginning a wagon, since I'm not the first vote on him, but I digress.

And I'm anti-bandwagon without a reason. Dragon Slayer seemed to have more information pointing toward him being scum at the moment than did anyone else, but I confess the main reason for my vote was to stir up some discussion. :?
When does a wagon become a wagon? I think I placed the first vote on DS. So you can blame me for that, though I stated my opinion at the time why, and I think it was a valid starting point.

My statement is after the fact, but a before the fact statement would have been a horrible move. I tend to say whats in my head on Mafia, with little thought in how that makes me look. I'm not bothered about preserving my own image, but expressing what I see as going on.

On that the PP/Mariyta discussion looks to me to be scummy. It looks like two Mafia disassociating themselves, with PinkPrincess giving some coaching "bad town play", "not scum". I think it's somewhere in that direction.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:48 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Maryita: I don't like her over reaction, I don't like her reasoning on Oberon/Bacde, I do think she's winning my 'most likely to be in a scum team', possibly with PP but also pablito is itching my scum-o-meter.

PP as scum is some sort of odd gut feeling. That might be dinner though. Nothing she says seems scummy on it's self, but the interactions do. So would be my fourth choice anyways.

I'm also getting something from DragonSlayer. I don't think his unvote was very convincing or reasonable, it seems like a vote to hope something happens.

I forced I'd guess at 3 scum being PP, pablito and Maryita, with Dragonslayer being a SK. But no evidence that there is serial killer. Just pissing ideas in the wind now, which is best I can do Day 1.

I'd go for either DragonSlayer or Maryita lynch today. So:

Vote: Dragonslayer

Everyone else, happy with to date.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:32 am

Post by TheCesspit »

pablito wrote:
What confuses me is that TheCesspit votes Dragon Slayer because he thinks he's SK. Why lynch a supposed SK when going after a mafia member could give us information on other mafia members?
Because mafia are likely to expose them selves repeatedly over time, while a SK can hide much better.

From prior experience as an SK, this is.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:01 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Pink Princess wrote:
I agree with BRob's number 2 point, Cess is scummy.

Scratch what I said about Mari. I thought I had a lead. I don't.
So you think that mariyta is number 3 again now?

Just to clarify

I attacked pablito as there was soemthing in his post that looked like a link between him, PP and Mariyta. A feeling, that I wanted to share. I like sharing, it gives me a warm glow in side.

I kind of realise looking back that link based voting is intensely spurious before the first Scum is found. But there conversations it has led to is good.

I'd defend myself, but can't see anything concrete to defend on except looking scummy. Which I often do.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:37 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

B Rob wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I say CessPit!
Your cookie is in the mail.
pablito wrote:If Cesspit is scum, he's bound to make even more mistakes in the future, so keep him around as a future easy target. But i don't think he's scum. Plus his wagon felt so wrong.
WRONG.
Can I have a cookie too, please? I like cookies.

Pablito, if I am scum you should lynch me. You should lay the evidence out, make the case and get me hung. If I am scum, there'll be tells in the conversations about me and future voting records.

Keeping scum around for future tells seems very odd UNLESS they can be descummed (I believe that occurred in one game with a cursed priest).

DragonSlayer comment earlier look like blatant role hunting, and I don't see why you need to wait till tomorrow to lynch someone you think maybe scum. IF there's a better target, I agree, investigate Mariyta, but if she's the most scummiest, why aren't you going for her?

I refer the town to my previous statement, minus Pink Princess. I think the most likely scum are Pablito, Dragon Slayer and Maryita.

Thanks.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:10 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Dragon Slayer wrote:Vote for someone that is claiming a confirmable role... yeah cesspit what was I thinking.
Well I've not seen any confirmation anywhere. Plus the she might well be telling the truth and still scum... the Mafia -could- confirm her :)
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:29 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Unvote

Nothing more to add due to shortage of time.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Pink Princess wrote:Uh Cess? I think you had enough time to at least post a few words of content. Sigh. I wish we could drum up enough votes for a Cesslynch.

M-M: :evil:

I don't really have anything to say, I'm just checking in.
My time, not game time, I'm afraid.

You asked a question why I went off you on my 'list'. You started playing a lot more like I expect town to play, rather than they way scum think town should play. Plus on reflection the pair-scum approach I (and others) were using was really not a great idea. However, it had it's merits for Day 1.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:08 am

Post by TheCesspit »

I'm quite happy if it turns out you've lynched me. Last nights flurry of activity shows that someone was pulling all the strings to lead you onto a lynch for me.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't PP, but everyone involved needs to be carefully examined tomorrow.

If I'm alive and BRob's lynched, that probably tells us just as much.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:11 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Oberon wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:
Pink Princess wrote:Uh Cess? I think you had enough time to at least post a few words of content. Sigh. I wish we could drum up enough votes for a Cesslynch.

M-M: :evil:

I don't really have anything to say, I'm just checking in.
My time, not game time, I'm afraid.

You asked a question why I went off you on my 'list'. You started playing a lot more like I expect town to play, rather than they way scum think town should play. Plus on reflection the pair-scum approach I (and others) were using was really not a great idea. However, it had it's merits for Day 1.
His last post, after saying he didn't have enough time to post something substantial a few hours before.
You see, this post seems odd. It seems to be trying to create something against me, where it's simple. The first post I thought I was under a deadline, checking in and just unvoting to clear the way.

The second, was when I had time.

I'm on the west coast, so my time line is slightly different to yours, I guess, but I just don't get Oberon's comment here.

MajorFOS on Oberon for last nights activities.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”