Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Smashy »

Hi guys. I'll check through the thread, then post with my thoughts.

And bear with me if I slip up on anything, as this will be my first game on these boards.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:32 pm

Post by Smashy »

Right now, my greatest suspicion on chef855. The person he replaced, Varian, was awfully scummy as is, and the major post he has made so far contained some WIFOM, namely:
In my mind, if I were to place the 6th vote, it would be scummy. If I don't however I am also scummy... So for right now I hope a simple FOS: Twito should do.
So I will
Vote: chef855
, and I'll add a
FoS: serinah80
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:56 pm

Post by Smashy »

B Rob wrote:I agree with Smashy, but I'd rather give chef more time to contribute to the game first. If chef is scum, he'll slip up later. I'd be more comfortable lynching someone that I'm more familiar with.
If he is going to make a slip, it will probably be under pressure. I don't exactly want to jump into the game and put the one-to-lynch vote on someone.

Then again... replacing experience, I do not have. This is the first time I've replaced someone (and boy did I pick a huge topic to come into late :roll:)
chef855 wrote:Keep in mind however, I am
not
Varian!
That's why I said
Varian
seemed scummy :wink:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by Smashy »

Time to put this day to an end, I guess.

Unvote, Vote Twito

And I'm still looking at you, chef.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:17 am

Post by Smashy »

Right. Anyways, I'm going to go back to where my suspicions lied before and
Vote: chef
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Smashy »

PBuG wrote:
Vote: Rosso Carne

I'm a camp couneslor, and I can check cabins to see if the person who is supposed to be there, is. I snuck into Rosso Carne's cabin, and he wasn't there. I found a knife and a list of campers with the dead's names crossed out.
Was it possible for you to search on Night 0, and if so, who did you investigate?
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Smashy »

Ok, that sounds plausible.

Unvote

And while we're talking about warpdragon, can we get a
Prod warpdragon
? His last post here was on the 18th, and he's posted in other games since then.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Smashy »

Unvote: Rosso Carne

Hmm... let me go back over PBuG's posts really quickly.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Smashy »

After going through all this... I'm beginning to think that now that we're down 2 power roles, PBuG may be scum false-claiming to try to take out another person.
FoS: PBuG
, and I still want to hear from warpdragon.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Smashy »

serinah, if you've outed yourself too, then did you search N0, and who did you search?
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:19 am

Post by Smashy »

serinah80 wrote:
Smashy wrote:serinah, if you've outed yourself too, then did you search N0, and who did you search?
ok, I didn't understand all of it. language problems here, sry.

how have I outvoted myself?
I meant that your role was out in the open if you are telling the truth (and if you're full of it then we know you're scum). You still didn't answer my question.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:08 am

Post by Smashy »

With a cop claiming guilty and his Roleblocker claim countered, I think he's the lynch for today. If he does turn out town, then serinah and PBug will follow him out of camp :twisted:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:30 pm

Post by Smashy »

serinah80 wrote:
Smashy wrote:
serinah80 wrote:
Smashy wrote:serinah, if you've outed yourself too, then did you search N0, and who did you search?
ok, I didn't understand all of it. language problems here, sry.

how have I outvoted myself?
I meant that your role was out in the open if you are telling the truth (and if you're full of it then we know you're scum). You still didn't answer my question.
I'm sorry, what is the question? I told twice about who I checked the N0.
Yes, my role is out in the open now. I am not full of shit. lol

Rephrase your question, if I still did not get it.
Actually, you answered it and I was a dumbass in not noticing those posts :roll:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:18 am

Post by Smashy »

B Rob wrote:I think at this point, any scum would be desperate to end the day as quick as possible, so let's open discussion before the last vote. I propose that no one changes their vote until we've all posted at least twice, if not more, after this post. (I'll post twice more as well.) That way, everyone is required to contribute before the day ends.
chef855 wrote:Wow... I leave to go to a waterpark for one day.... Sheesh that was a lot to digest. However it does seem that Rosso is probably scum. I WILL NOT vote yet, as I believe more disscussion is neccessary as B Rob said. In my last newbie game, the day was ended too quickly and people still were not sure if they were a good vote or not, and we ended up lynching a townie. So more discussion please! But just to let you all know, in case this game is still going when I leave, I will be gone the weekend of July 14th (it means July 14, 15 and 16). I will be at a conference and the hotel has wi-fi, but I don't believe its free... Oh well... So instead of voting I will just put a fos: Rosso on and call it a morning!

While I would like a couple of
prods
other people's opinions, we've had enough discussion to get 2 possible scenarios out of lynching Rosso:

1) He turns up scum, and thus we've lynched correctly.
2) He turns up town, and we lynch serinah/PBuG tomorrow, and the other one the next day. Don't forget that PBuG came up with what you could consider a guilty on Rosso, and the flavor text doesn't make him sound paranoid or insane.

(To Mod:
Prod warpdragon and yellowbounder
)
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Smashy »

EBWOP: Nevermind the prod warpdragon, just yellowbounder
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Smashy »

Without a doc, I can only assume the killer was roleblocked. I'll wait for serinah to post her roleblock target and PBug for his investigations. I'm still most suspicious of chef right now.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:37 am

Post by Smashy »

First of all,
OMGUS (but not vote) PBuG and the scum group
. PBuG, you had BETTER send in a night choice tonight or I'm taking a loooooooooooooooooong look at you tomorrow.

Now that my anger is sufficently vented, let me go through the playerlist...

warpdragon - found asleep in cabin N0, lurker
ChannelDelibird - nothing so far
yellowbounder - lurker
Smashy - Hi :P
serinah80 - Roleblocker
B Rob - same as Delibird
chef855 (replacing Varian) - supposed Mason with Maverick
Maverick - " " " chef
PBuG - Cop

I like chef's claim as much as you guys do (aka not very much), but if Maverick does confirm it, my next target is B Rob. He makes note that Rosso's about to be speedlynched, then promptly doesn't post throughout the entire confusion about Rosso's and serinah's roles. When he does come back, it's after we've determined that Rosso was the lynch. His post when Rosso was on the verge could have been a delaying tactic to try to save Rosso through a potential slip-up.

[quote="B Rob"]I think at this point, any scum would be desperate to end the day as quick as possible, so let's open discussion before the last vote. I propose that no one changes their vote until we've all posted at least twice, if not more, after this post. (I'll post twice more as well.) That way, everyone is required to contribute before the day ends. [/b]

Yeah, because we all know how scum LOVE to hammer their own :roll:

Vote: B Rob
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:46 am

Post by Smashy »

EBWOP: B Rob said what's inbetween the [quote] and [/b]. Add Smashy to the OMGUS list for failing to use quote tags
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:24 am

Post by Smashy »

Unvote
, and thanks for clearing up the lack of a nk B Rob. Chef has been rubbing off on me as scummy the entire time (Even while Varian was still in the game. Note the D1 argument that could be considered distancing tactics.), and coming out like this. I didn't like anything Mav said after his vote, either. Waaaaaaaay too many ifs (even though B Rob doc does help a little).

Vote: Chef, FoS Mav
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:45 am

Post by Smashy »

Mabye I should go back over the Varian/Mav interactions. Long post coming soon, but first, something I didn't address last post:
B Rob wrote:This attack makes zero sense. I'm scum because I didn't comment on a situation that didn't last very long and is immaterial anyway. Right.
That time period was when we were trying to sort the confusion between the 3 roleclaims, and it's basically what lead to the lynch.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Smashy »

NOTE: I started typing this post soon after I made me last post. The Mafiascum went down. Ok without further ado, the post:

Actually, I reread through the stuff that occured while Erotomachia was in the game, and I can certaintly see a chef(formerly Varian)/Mav masonry. Originally, I thought Varian seemed a bit scummy, but now this does tie this up (And for some silly reason, I thought Varian made that comment about 'no scummy vibes from Mav'. Shows my skimming prowress :P ). chef still seems a bit scummy, but that can probably be chalked up to newbishness, as can my actions :roll: I've probably just made myself the play, but
Unvote
anyways.

Assuming 3 mafia to begin, I'm assuming CDB/yellowbounder to be the 2 remaning scum (again, from the flavor of PBuG's investigations, I doubt warpdragon would be mafia godfather), which is why I want a
Prod: yellowbounder
while I
Vote ChannelDelibird
. yellow should have been back a week ago, and he did post once on the site during the game-night.

Either way,
neither chef nor Mav is the play today.

And I was going to pull a quote or 2, but then I realize that Rosso made the comment :P
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:43 am

Post by Smashy »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Maverick wrote:I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?
Holy WIFOM, Batman!

I agree that YB and Warpdragon need prods.

Chef/Maverick =/= today's lynch.

Smashy, is there any reason for your assumption that myself or yellowbounder are scum? Or did you just feel like voting someone different because Maverick criticised your reasoning for the Chef vote?

I still think the masons shouldn't have claimed btw.
Right now, barring the mason claim to be fake (aka investigate them tonight PBuG), we have 3 unconfirmed (me, you, and yellow, and I am pretty sure I'm vanilla townie) and one kinda-confirmed (serinah, who would be confirmed if PBUG INVESTIGATED :evil: ). yellowbounder has uberlurked through the entire game without adding a whole lot (his large post was more of a summary than a PBPA.

I do agree that chef claimed with very little pressure (my vote was the only kind of pressure before the claim), but I'd rather have them investigated and roleblocked. We still have enough time to have the claim checked out by the cop rather than the noose.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Smashy »

Well, I'll give time to let yellow defend himself, but until then my vote stands.

PBuG: Slight change: If CDB/yellowbounder gets lynched and turns up scum, investigate me or yellowbounder/CDB overnight. Else, Mav or chef.

And hopefully a failed doc protect won't foil my
CUNNING PLAN
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 am

Post by Smashy »

*flings topic over the locked topics*
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Smashy »

Oh, and once again yellowbounder adds very little that couldn't be derived from the other posts. We need your thoughts yellowbounder, not what we already know.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Smashy »

I guess we're lynching yellowbounder and investigating CDB/me tonight?

Unvote, Vote yellowbounder
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Smashy »

B Rob wrote:This is ridiculous! chef and mav haven't posted any flavor for their roles, not to mention that we're in a game with a doc, vig, cop, roleblocker, and 50% doc against one killing group. We get masons, too?

We should be trying to validate this mason claim, not lynching someone with very little to go on. If we lynch chef, and we find out he's telling the truth, then we get a confirmed innocent (mav), but if we lynch yellowbounder and he's town, we get very little.

Come on, guys, think this through. If the mafia target's PBuG (and they will), and my protection fails, then this plan gets us nowhere.
So THAT'S what was missing... Anyways, I can see your points for a chef lynch, but then we wind up back here anyways after confirming Mav. yellowbounder still seems the scummiest to me anyways, and if he turns up mafia then that clears 2 players. Don't forget, we also have a roleblocker on our side that can stop the kill outright, and that's easily used on Mav/chef if yellow is town. Our night actions become much more directed then.

Oh, and one more thing. PBug had better send in a night action :lol:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:48 am

Post by Smashy »

[quote="B Rob"]This is ridiculous! chef and mav haven't posted any flavor for their roles[quote]

Want to make B Rob a happy camper?
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Smashy »

chef855 wrote:
B Rob wrote:This is ridiculous! chef and mav haven't posted any flavor for their roles
We have no flavor... We are vanilla masons...
Uh... get in here Mav :roll:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:24 pm

Post by Smashy »

*finds a desk*

*headdeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddesk*

When we meant flavor, we meant like 'You are Mason with blahidyblah. You're here blahidy blahidy blah.'

Of course you fill in the blahs with whatever flavor you had.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:06 am

Post by Smashy »

We didn't miss where you and chef claimed masons. We couldn't miss any of the extra flavor that came with your roles, because you've yet to post it. Don't be scared to post the extra stuff as long as you don't quote the winning conditions or the entire PM itself.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Smashy »

Mod: I request a votecount and about 20 desks.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:35 am

Post by Smashy »

I'm still in support of a yellowbounder lynch, but I'm very close to switch to your plan B Rob.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:15 pm

Post by Smashy »

His innocence is plausible, because his claim fills in the lack of the nk.

As for serinah and CDB, hopefully they'll be back soon.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:00 am

Post by Smashy »

Hmm... from what it looks like serinah should be back and I think CDB is still on limited access.

Not sure what's happened to the mod though...
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by Smashy »

I have to remind you though, that I checked yellowbounder the night0, and he slept like a baby. Though there was no casualties the night anyway. If I'm mistaking, tell me.
All that means is that someone else could have attempted the kill (and by that speculation, warpdragon might not completely be cleared either). While I do agree that Mav is getting scummier, I still want to try to stick with this plan unless someone becomes blatant.

I think this game might be dying though unless we get a replacement mod. audi's gone poof in several of his other games.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:17 am

Post by Smashy »

Sadly, barring us getting a replacement mod this game is dead :|
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:06 am

Post by Smashy »

Was I trying to screw the town or the mafia? The mafia obv.
You'll be replacing Erotomachia, with the following role:

You are a Camper. You were sent to summer camp to in order to give your parents a reprieve for a month. If you're not careful, it could be a lot longer than that.

- You have no special powers. Sorry.
- You win when only good campers remain.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Smashy »

I'm calling yellowbounder and CDB
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:47 am

Post by Smashy »

Well, for what it's worth, we didn't actually have a cop. More along the lines of thief that requires the target to take a night action. And we did lynch the doc D1, and lose the vig N1. My plan also sucked on the basis that warpscum wasn't considered (even though with the correct lynching of yellow, we could have been 7 town v 1 scum, and then it's just deduction/waiting until serinah or PBug targets warp). I'm guessing warp would have been out of cabin had he attempted kill n1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”