ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat May 27, 2006 8:06 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

FoS: Varian
for over-reacting, but I'll keep my vote on yellowbounder until he posts.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2006 2:42 am

yellowbounder wrote:
Fos: ChannelDelibird
for not noticing that I have already posted.
Well, I'll be damned. O.o
unvote

Anyway, there was no need to put three on Rosso Carne yet.
Vote: Serinah80
I don't see why Rosso Carne should have any votes yet anyway.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Mon May 29, 2006 6:07 am

First of all,
unvote: Serinah80

I think you're confusing the word 'impression' with 'argument' here. But anyway, I see the point you're trying to make about the random votes, serinah, but really after you've done one it's a bit pointless and needlessly confusing to do a second. I would normally interpret it as a way to mask not wanting to lynch the person you originally random voted for.

But I agree with B Rob - it's not helping because it's not about anything remotely important. The only way we'll get useful information about behaviour is if it's in reaction to something actually related to the game.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon May 29, 2006 7:30 am

Maverick wrote:Alright,
Unvote: Serinah80, Vote:ChannelDelibird

You keep coming in and agreeing with what everyone else is saying, you don't add anything to discussions that is your own opinion to help us get more information. All you have done is make votes for no reason, and then agree with what other people are saying when you unvote. To me it seems like a desperate attemp to get the finger off of yourself.

I never really found Serinah suspicious, just the fact that there was an arguement about nothing and she voted because of it.

As for Rosso Carne, I don't feel any need to vote him due to two random votes because that is weird but not lynch worthy..
On the contrary, I had a reason to vote for Serinah, but I realised it was a bad one and unvoted. It's also a little difficult to add more into the discussion while there is so little to go on. All we have is a pointless argument about something that has no relevance, and I have already said that I don't feel we can draw anything from that. Also, I don't understand your point about 'a desperate attempt to get the finger off of myself'. As far as I could tell there was nobody pointing the finger of suspicion at me.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Mon May 29, 2006 7:54 pm

Maverick wrote:Finally some good discussion. I've been overly aggressive the entire game on purpose and nobody, until now has noticed.. or at least said anything about it. All I'm trying to do is to start conversation that will actually lead to something, not trying to make myself suspicious.

I'm not sure I buy that. Just as people seem to be a little suspicious you've quickly tried to make your earlier approach to the game seem like a clever ploy.
FoS: Maverick

Maverick wrote:As of now, I'm happy with my vote on ChannelDelibird, because I still say that he's trying too hard to cover something.
He may not be scum,
but from all we have to go by, in my opinion he is the most suspicious.

Oh and Serinah80, just so you know you didn't bold your unvote so the mod won't get it.
Bolding mine.

Surely this is a contradiction. You think I'm trying to cover something up but you think I might not be scum - either it's one or the other, as a pro-town player has no need to cover-up. I really think you're trying to make something out of nothing here. And you certainly shouldn't be voting for me if you don't think I'm scum. I'm not going to vote yet though.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Tue May 30, 2006 5:18 am

Twito wrote:Then ChannelDelibird fosses Varian for over reacting even though Rosso had first agressively over reacted.
I FoSsed Varian for over-reacting because of his suggestion that Rosso Carne had two accounts in the same game - that, I felt, was a bit much.
Twito wrote:ChannelDelibird hops on serinah wagon.

Since when is placing the 3rd vote when it takes 7 so horrible?

ChannelDelibird unvotes Serinah80 as he notices that wagon didn’t catch fire. Doesn’t really give any reason as to why he unvotes.
Then agrees with B Rob hoping that ppl ignore the whole conversation.
You've just answered your own point, and I apologise for not making this clearer (I thought I had, but reading back I obviously didn't). I unvoted Serinah because I realised that 3 votes out of 7 is not really a substantial reason to vote for anyone.

A bit unsure now as to who deserves my vote.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:19 pm

Maverick wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.

And your right Erotomachia, random arguements arn't helpful, that's why I wanted to change the subject from arguing over the meaning of a name to everyone having something to talk about. Right now all we are doing is gathering information, most of you are focusing on me, but at the same time your reading everyone else's opinions and gathering information on other people whether you realize it or not.

Right now, I'd say we're doing very well for Day 1 as far as information goes.
This post is seriously worrying me. If you were pro-town, and you thought your arguments were helping the town to find scum, then
why would you advocate us lynching you?
I would only expect a pro-town player who didn't feel they were helping so much to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. You're certainly not in this category because you think you're doing good things for the town - as evidenced by your statement that this has been a good Day 1. I think you're trying to make us think you're too valuable to lynch. I've seen enough to
vote: Maverick
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:14 am

He's still doing a very good job of confusing the town with all this though. He's an experienced player, so I'm leaning more towards the idea that he's deliberately doing that rather than the idea that he's just getting tangled up in his own thoughts. Vote stands.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:40 pm

FoS: TB
for not considering the possibility that Rosso might be innocent. At the moment, I'm not sure who's the best lynch today.
unvote: Maverick
for now, although maintaining an FoS.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:58 am

Maverick wrote:And see now ChannelDelibird unvotes, which to me is weird as well. I really don't know what kind of game your trying to play CDB, but to vote and unvote is suspicious, and to change your vote to an FOS without voting someone else that you think is more suspicious is just dumb IMO. I don't know.. I'd have to say that B Rob and CDB are still my top 2.
It's in my nature to be noncommittal. If I don't think someone is scummy enough for me to be happy with lynching them at that time then I'd rather not be voting for them. That is the situation at the moment - I feel both you and TB are more suspicious to me at the moment but I wouldn't be comfortable lynching either of you at this point. Hope that clears things up.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:57 am

serinah80 wrote:ChannelDelibird - logical, thinks through everything he says. I personally find this type of players the most suspicious. maybe it's because I'm the exact opposite by nature. I don't understand sherlocks. so FoS CDB.
You think I'm scum because I play differently to you? WTF?
FoS: serinah
It is not in your best interests to just get rid of everything you 'don't understand'.

Mod
, could we get a
prod
on warpdragon and PBug please?
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:49 pm

yellowbounder wrote:Not understanding things, can be scummy, as an excuse of ignorance.
"Oh, I didn't know he was going to do that," in defence of your actions.

Not that it IS scummy, but it could be a possible tactic, and it is best for the town to stay up to date with what is happening.
I didn't understand a word of that.

And I didn't FoS you, serinah, because you didn't understand things, I FoSsed you because you said I was most suspicious because my playstyle was different to yours. You gave me a FoS for that, which was craplogic.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:18 am

serinah80 wrote:Me not geting you might be because my way of thinking is different than yours. "I don't understand you" should be actually read here: "I can't imagine what it's like to be a methodical and logical person." So here I'm basically saying that your actions might not be suspecious but I only see them like that.
That is the point that I recognised you making and was concerned about. I have not been twisting your words but I don't think there's any point pursuing this argument any more, we've both got our points across.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:32 pm

First of all, B Rob, congratulations - that was the
worst possible post
for you to accidentally triple post. XD I found your analysis helpful however.
Maverick wrote:ChannelDelibird: Very defensive, it seems to me. Anytime someone mentions his name he immediately throws something back or gives some sort of explanation. He hasn't been posting as much lately, but neither have I mostly because not a lot has gone on involving but a few players. Really, I think CDB very well could be scum so I'll
FOS:ChannelDelibird
I post whenever someone mentions me because it gives me something to post about and if I didn't answer people's suspicions about me they would think I was avoiding the issue. You'll also notice that before that flurry of posts when I wasn't online last night that I had been posting the most recent discussion.
Maverick wrote:Yellowbounder: Seems to be lurking the most. Doesn't post much at all, and doesn't help the game's discussion whatsoever IMO.
FOS: Yellowbounder
simply because he doesn't say anything helpful.
I wouldn't be too hard on him - I know yellowbounder IRL and we both have important exams going on at the moment. His parents don't let him have much computer time at the moment, but he's posting when he can.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:21 pm

I don't think the issue about preferred time frames for a game is an issue at all. Of course we'd all prefer a quicker game, but only if we were all online at the same time, which isn't going to happen any time soon.

Thanks yellowbounder for making a bit more of a contribution, although to be honest I wasn't able to draw much from it.

I think it's time for a lurker hunt.
Vote: Warpdragon
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:53 am

That was really all stuff that we already knew/had been pointed out by others. That would have been more helpful if you'd stated what in there you found to be suspicious/scummy and voted after reviewing the day.

Mod
, could we get a
prod
on warpdragon?
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:51 pm

unvote
Thanks for turning up again warpdragon.

Vote: Twito
I agree we need to get moving and Twito is the player I'm most struggling to get a read on at this point.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:18 am

B Rob wrote:Let's hear some reasons for this Twito wagon.
I'm voting Twito because I'm distrustful of people I can't get a good read on. I have absolutely no idea where I stand in regards to his behaviour and that worries me more than slight suspicions. He also might appreciate dying if the game takes too long for him to continue playing, but that's a lesser concern. It also gets some momentum going in the game.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #211 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:14 pm

I do agree with the point that Maverick was trying to make (apart, obviously, from the first vote part), about you building what looked like a substantial case against Twito and suddenly saying 'I'm not seeing good enough reasons for this wagon'. If you didn't see good reasons for a wagon why did you hop onto it?
FoS: B Rob

Also,
unvote Twito
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:07 pm

serinah80 wrote:1 - Now I think I have discovered, what I might have in mind writing that CDB might be scum because he's too logical. Reading some of his responces I have a feeling that every time he contributes he is saying something to accuse someone. Sometimes he does it directly sometimes covertly. I didn't skim everything through to check but that's my opinion of the moment.
I think you're possibly right on that front, but there's a reason for that - earlier in the game Maverick accused me of only agreeing with people and never giving my own opinion, so since then I've felt the need to suggest suspects a bit more. I'm sure if I posted less posts of my suspicions people would start thinking I wasn't saying enough.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 am

Maverick wrote:Gahhhh.. never right click "B" for bold at the top and hit undo... it erases your entire post!.. Alright here's this post for the second time for me:

I was finding Rosso Carne more suspicious before I left, but I really think he's town now. That long post made tons of good points and I agreed with lots of things he said, I'm actually starting to like Rosso he makes me laugh esp. because I noticed that Serinah was misspelling his name all along too.

I would have no problem believing that Twito and Serinah are scum together... Serinah has backed up Twito multiple times now, saying that she knows how he plays and that he's in too many games at the same time and that's why he's rushing things and being overly aggressive. Is that a good reason to rush things in each game, and be overly aggressive, it's not our fault he joined the game on top of many others as well as knowing that he was going to have to leave for a while. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have joined, but you can't expect a game to go by fast, although I would agree that this day is taking a bit too long.

For some reason I can't use my "B" thing atm, but I was going to FOS: Serinah80.

On top of that, where have many people gone..? Warpdragon, yellowbounder, Varian, Erotomachia*.. ect. We have a shortage of people here, and that's part of the reason this day is taking so long.
Just physically type '
' and '[/b ]' (obviously without the spaces).

Also, just a note that I am prodding yellowbounder at every opportunity I get but his activity will be very limited until next Monday, which is the date of his last exam. If his activity doesn't pick up by then I will become suspicious.

I am in agreement with Rosso's analysis of his own bandwagon. I've never quite seen why he is viewed as quite so suspicious as he has been and I feel even more reassured after his longer analysis.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:12 pm

Welcome chef. Not much to say right now, might have to wait for people to come back from absences first anyway.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #261 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:56 pm

Much as it would annoy me, we're no closer to getting a majority decision on the lynch today, and TB said it might be easier if he were lynched...maybe that's the way to go and see what information we get overnight? Just a thought.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:16 pm

Twito and...no, actually, I think I'd prefer to lynch Twito.
unvote (if necessary), vote: Twito

Also, I'll second PBuG's point about B Rob - I'm not going to vote for Maverick because of it but I do feel quite confident about B Rob.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:42 am

serinah80 wrote:WIKIFY - what's that?
Rosso's point was that they should check the wiki.

Anyway, I really don't see anywhere to go other than Twito at this point.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Crap in a bag. >_>

I don't think anybody was really talking to TB much yesterday, and the Twito wagon hadn't seemed scummy at all to me. I'll have to re-read.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:46 am

I find it interesting that the knife was there and he wasn't, but I suppose it makes it easier to point out to you that he's scum.

Vote: Rosso Carne
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #321 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:02 am

unvote: Rosso Carne

Not sure who to believe at the moment. I'm fairly confident there would be some sort of investigative role in the game, and PBuG would have known the chance was high - if he was scum surely he would have expected a counterclaim? Obviously, there
has
been a counterclaim but
FoS: PBuG <-/-> FoS: Serinah80 & Rosso Carne
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #323 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:31 am

serinah80 wrote:And pairing me with Rosso? You're joking, right? And why should I defend Twito if I were scum with Rosso?
I'm pairing you with Rosso because if you're lying then PBuG did investigate Rosso and he would be scum as well. This has nothing to do with your past actions, it's merely the logical conclusion.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:39 pm

I agree with Maverick here - Rosso is the best lynch today because we guarantee finding scum at worst tomorrow, at best today. It's also the safer option compared to lynching either of two claimed power roles.

unvote (I don't think I'm voting though, just to be safe), vote: Rosso Carne
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #350 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:18 am

That's the sensible thing to do, PBuG.

Also, serinah, using 'if I were the mod' logic is craplogic. You're not the mod. You don't know how he thinks. We have no idea how many roleblockers there are in a game - but in a mini 1 generally seems to be sufficient.

The Rosso lynch still makes the most sense.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:50 pm

Smashy wrote:EBWOP: Nevermind the prod warpdragon, just yellowbounder
He told me he'd PMed it to the mod, but yellowbounder has been away since Monday and will return on Saturday.

I don't think serinah's behaviour is scummy. However if Rosso is scum I'd find her circumstances scummy.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:30 am

Maverick wrote:I still say we lynch Rosso, because the worst that will happen is that he is town and then we have PBug and Serinah. Seems like an easy choice to make, so why isn't Rosso lynched yet?
My thoughts exactly.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #369 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:32 pm

chef855 wrote:
Smashy wrote:I'm still most suspicious of chef right now.
Why? I am a vanilla mason along with Maverick... No reason to suspect me or him really. So we have 3 confirmed innocents, Maverick, PBug, and I...
...was that really necessary?
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #383 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:44 pm

Maverick wrote:I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?
Holy WIFOM, Batman!

I agree that YB and Warpdragon need prods.

Chef/Maverick =/= today's lynch.

Smashy, is there any reason for your assumption that myself or yellowbounder are scum? Or did you just feel like voting someone different because Maverick criticised your reasoning for the Chef vote?

I still think the masons shouldn't have claimed btw.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #385 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:54 pm

B Rob wrote:I don't know why you're all believing this mason claim. It's missing a key quality that the other validated claims do have. I'd give you all a hint, but I want to give chef and Maverick more time before I tell you what it is.
I haven't said I believed it yet. I have said that the masons shouldn't have claimed yet. If Chef/Maverick are not masons then I am still right - the masons, if there are any, have not claimed yet.

I am aware that the claim is missing something.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #392 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:42 am

Smashy, while I agree that the two remaining scum are very likely from the group of myself, yourself, and yellowbounder, I'd much sooner lynch the player who's not contributing to discussion and hasn't really done all game. Obviously, I believe you're scum with him but surely it's better to lynch the player that both you and I believe to be scummy?

Vote: yellowbounder
with intention to follow through on Smashy tomorrow.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #401 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm

PBuG wrote:
Unvote, Vote: yellowbounder

serinah's Vote: yellowbounder

At this point, I trust yellow over CD. And serinah's proxy almost convinces me he's town.
If you trust YB over me...why are you voting for him and not me?

@ Smashy: I believe so.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:43 pm

I'm leaving on Saturday morning and will have no access for 3 or 4 days. For the next couple of weeks after that I will have reduced access but should still be able to keep up with my games.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 pm

...ywha?

Anyway, I was a vanilla camper. This was a v. interesting game, sorry we weren't able to finish it. Learnt a few things too.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”