Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sat May 27, 2006 3:34 pm

Post by Maverick »

serinah80 wrote:
'cause I like the name. it has to do smthn with knives, right??

Uh.. never heard that before, I dunno maybe it does.

I'm not really a random vote kinda person, only because I dont know how to make it really random and I find it kinda unfair.. lol.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2006 2:41 am

Post by Maverick »

This is such a weird arguement, but I guess it is only Day 1, we don't have much to go by except explosions about name definitions.

Vote:Serinah80
for adding the third vote on Rosso without good reason, and for voting me earlier.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sun May 28, 2006 9:10 am

Post by Maverick »

Ok, so note that I didn't mean any emphasis whatsoever on saying something about it being the third vote.

Also, I do find it suspicious that Rosso Carne random voted twice.. and that is based off what Varian said, because I didn't go back and read the double random vote myself. To have two random votes is weird though, I must say. I also find it weird of delibird to add a second vote to serinah right after I did, for the same reason, except he ment emphasis on the third vote thing. I don't quite understand that either. Right now I'd have to say Serinah, Rosso, and Delibird are the only three I have any reason to think twice about, but for now my vote stays where it is.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon May 29, 2006 5:38 am

Post by Maverick »

How is it making an impressioin to get into an arguement about the meaning of a word, and to throw random votes around?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Mon May 29, 2006 7:13 am

Post by Maverick »

Alright,
Unvote: Serinah80, Vote:ChannelDelibird

You keep coming in and agreeing with what everyone else is saying, you don't add anything to discussions that is your own opinion to help us get more information. All you have done is make votes for no reason, and then agree with what other people are saying when you unvote. To me it seems like a desperate attemp to get the finger off of yourself.

I never really found Serinah suspicious, just the fact that there was an arguement about nothing and she voted because of it.

As for Rosso Carne, I don't feel any need to vote him due to two random votes because that is weird but not lynch worthy..
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Mon May 29, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Maverick »

Finally some good discussion. I've been overly aggressive the entire game on purpose and nobody, until now has noticed.. or at least said anything about it. All I'm trying to do is to start conversation that will actually lead to something, not trying to make myself suspicious.

As of now, I'm happy with my vote on ChannelDelibird, because I still say that he's trying too hard to cover something. He may not be scum, but from all we have to go by, in my opinion he is the most suspicious.

Oh and Serinah80, just so you know you didn't bold your unvote so the mod won't get it.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Maverick »

B Rob, your logic makes no since. You are throwing around your opinion in the most random ways.. it seems that you are just going by the quickest thing you can find. You were first a hypocrit and voted twito for the same thing you had done, then later basically said "Oh the point was served, just wanted him to post" and found the first other option you saw and said oh I think I'll vote maverick. So random. That's a little scummy in my opinion, but my votes stays because the more ChannelDelibird talks the more I find him suspicious.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:25 am

Post by Maverick »

That's not true, if I were to get lynched then people would see that I was town, and it would give them a better idea of who is scum. I'm not saying I should be lynched, nor am I saying that me being lynched would give town scum for sure. But I definately think it would narrow it down a bit.

Warp, I noticed that about Twito as well, but I didn't find it suspicious. Actually I thought it was kind of nice to have a summary of the game, although it was heavily weighted in his opinion it still gave a decent brief summary.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Maverick »

Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.

And your right Erotomachia, random arguements arn't helpful, that's why I wanted to change the subject from arguing over the meaning of a name to everyone having something to talk about. Right now all we are doing is gathering information, most of you are focusing on me, but at the same time your reading everyone else's opinions and gathering information on other people whether you realize it or not.

Right now, I'd say we're doing very well for Day 1 as far as information goes.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:13 am

Post by Maverick »

Actually I don't recall ever asking to be lynched, all I said is that if you don't believe that I'm town I can't convince you so the only way to find out for sure is to lynch me. I guess that means "Lynch me please", because that's how your taking it.

Also
Unvote: ChannelDelibird, Vote: B Rob
Because BRob is playing one of the weirdest games I've seen.. he starts off saying hardly anything and somewhat lurking as to cover something. Then he votes someone else for the same reason and when someone notices he unvotes and starts talking a lot, and now seems to be taking the easiest bandwagon possible "The guy 'asking' to be lynched". ChannelDelibird quickly follows, not to say they started the wagon but they definately have made it an official wagon. Right now you two are the most suspicious to me.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:23 am

Post by Maverick »

Just wanted to add again that I'm not "trying to get lynched", I never said that.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Wed May 31, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Maverick »

audacesiuvat: I believe you missed TB's vote on me. Just thought I'd point that out. Post 76.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #13) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Maverick »

Well as I do appreciate the unvote, it doesn't lesson my suspicion on you at all B Rob, in fact it somewhat makes me more suspicious. And that whole time all I was trying to do was start good discussion, which was successful if you ask me. And what I ment was that I have no way to prove to you or anyone that I'm town, and the only way for anyone to find out for sure is for me to get lynched. I never said that I wanted to be lynched, if I wanted to be lynched I wouldn't have joined the game. I hope that everyone understands better.

I'm happy with my vote, and still think ChannelDelibird is a good vote choice as well. I'd have no problem believing that B Rob and CDB are scum together. One of the scum unvotes to throw people off, and the other keeps the vote so it looks like their not in it together. Classic mafia move.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Maverick »

TB I noticed that too about Rosso, The fact that he didn't find me somewhat suspicious when many others did is a little odd but I'm not scum. Whether he is or not, I don't know but i doubt that he is to be honest. Scum doesn't usually make mistakes like that..

B Rob is doing a good job of changing my mind, I still think he's the most scummy here, but I'm not as sure as I was. My vote stays mostly because it's day 1, but i do still find him scummy.

And see now ChannelDelibird unvotes, which to me is weird as well. I really don't know what kind of game your trying to play CDB, but to vote and unvote is suspicious, and to change your vote to an FOS without voting someone else that you think is more suspicious is just dumb IMO. I don't know.. I'd have to say that B Rob and CDB are still my top 2.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Maverick »

I wasn't trying to prove anything by saying that I'm not scum, anyone can say that they arn't scum.. I was just making a statement.

I may not be able to post much more after this until Sunday night or Monday, because I'm out of town and don't have much access to a computer. I'll try to keep updated and post as much as possable though.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:01 am

Post by Maverick »

The more we get into this I find Twito more suspicious as well. Not enough for a vote, or even a FOS necisarily but he seems to not post much, and then we he does post he posts just enough to make it look like he's helping, but at the same time doesn't really add anything to discussion. He pretty much agrees with what has been said and it's weird.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:02 pm

Post by Maverick »

Alright, another weird arguement except this one I'm not quite following.

Just kinda said that to let you know I'm still here. Not much to add, however.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by Maverick »

Pbug, there are many votes on BRob right now, and I can't recall right off hand of more than one person he's suspected that has voted for him. I'm starting to think BRob may be town, but as of now none of us really have anything else to go by. I don't know about pbug either though, he doesn't post much, then when he does his information either doesn't help at all, or doesn't make since. Then calling himself a highly expierenced player, even if it is true I don't like cockiness. Just my opinion though.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Maverick »

Exactly one month before me, and I would definately not call myself a "highly expierienced player".
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by Maverick »

Wow, I must say that is the longest post I've ever seen, one that is definately unappopriate for a double post lol. That took a lot of thought, and a good 10 minutes to thouroughly read. First of all
Unvote: B Rob
because he made a ton of good logical statements in that summary, many that I agreed with, some that I didn't but good statements nonetheless. I'd go over it and tell you each and all the things I agreed and disagreed with, but unlike B Rob and other players I don't have the patience for that. To be honest, after that post I don't really know who I find suspicious anymore.. and it kind of makes all the information in my mind start all over. Here's my summary (very brief) of individuals:

(Random Order)

Twito: Seems like a smart player, one that doesn't make many mistakes that conclude to him being lynched as a townsperson. Plays a different game than many in that he only posts a little bit at a time, but still enough to where its not too little. I could easily see him being a very good scum in this game, he's played a perfect game so far if he were a scum. Not saying he is, but could definately call for an FOS. (Unbold)

B Rob: Has many thoughts running through his head it seems (reason for a large post, as to help him, and others, keep track of all the info and opinions). Very smart person though, as I have recently concluded. I think now that he is town, and I can't be 100% sure about anyone because there is no way to know for sure but he definately is clear in my mind for now.

PBug: Doesn't really post much information, don't really have an opinion on him other than what I have posted in the past, and that he seems to be lurking.

TB: Again, doesn't post much not much of an opinion.

Serinah80: I also think Serinah is a smart person and one of the things I agreed with the most in B Rob's long post is that her summary made lots of since and I didn't really disagree with much in it. I don't really find Serinah scummy anymore, but she could also be playing a very good game, in which case I'd give her even more smart points. 8)

Rosso Carne: Now that I think about it, Rosso Carne is somewhat suspicious IMO, in that he doesn't really post often, but enough to keep himself known in the game. He attacks people over weird reasons and agrees with weird things. (I dont really want to go back and quote examples, but he didn't find me scummy when I'll admit that I was acting weird) I have no problem throwing down a
FOS:Rosso Carne

WarpDragon: WarpDragon... Well, first of all as you all know he doesn't post much, but when he does I feel that he does know whats going on in the game. I definately think that he could post more opinions, however. I don't really find him suspicious for any reason other than that he doesn't post much.

Varian: I must say that B Rob makes a good point in saying that Varian seems to be defending me, which honestly is odd and makes me a bit uncomfortable. It seems that he uses most of his posts to either defend me, or give reasons (not usually bad reasons, I must admit) for votes or suspicions. I think Varian is town, however that is playing a weird game.

ChannelDelibird: Very defensive, it seems to me. Anytime someone mentions his name he immediately throws something back or gives some sort of explanation. He hasn't been posting as much lately, but neither have I mostly because not a lot has gone on involving but a few players. Really, I think CDB very well could be scum so I'll
FOS:ChannelDelibird

Maverick: I'll admit that I have been overly agressive and that my frustration was showing. I don't really have a self analysis except for saying that I don't blame anyone for finding me scummy before, and I think almost all of the points B Rob made about me were good ones, and it makes me understand better why he unvoted me.

Erotomachia: Seems like a very smart player as well. He doesn't really post much, but when he does I think it helps. I think that Erotomachia is town, but I could also easily see him being scum. He plays a good game, either way.

Yellowbounder: Seems to be lurking the most. Doesn't post much at all, and doesn't help the game's discussion whatsoever IMO.
FOS: Yellowbounder
simply because he doesn't say anything helpful.

That's just a brief summary of everyones play so far this game. I tried to be fair, and not take anyones side.. especially since at this point I dont have a lot to go by. Looking back I said that I dont like making long posts.. but this is a really long post lol. Hope it's helpful.

I also rushed towards the end, because I started getting impatient.. and I'm not rereading the preview so there may be many mistakes in typing ect.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Maverick »

Guys I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here, for some reason I was having problems logging into the site for a couple of days and the email i have on here is out of date so I had to remember my pw. I had been reading things, but not like the last 5ish posts, so i'll post asap. Sorry.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:06 pm

Post by Maverick »

Alright well after reading I don't really have much to add. I agree with a lot of things that have been said, especially when rosso said "I'm a jerk, get over it" I thought that line was really lame, and it was asking to have something said about it. I agree with twito on that one, I don't buy it.

It was nice to see yellowbounder make a post whether it helped or not.. Shows that he's making an effort to be involved in the game.

Other than that I havn't really noticed anything.. i don't think I'm quite ready for a vote yet.. and I don't want to join the bandwagon without good reason.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:42 am

Post by Maverick »

No offense but I found that summary a pointless waste of time, due to the fact that we've had a very good summary already, and like CDB said that had none of your opinion in it.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by Maverick »

I'll be honest by saying that I do think this day has gone a little too long, and that me should probably be coming to a conclusion.. Not to rush things, but really at this rate we'll be playing until Christmas. Things are slowing down too, not a lot is happening.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by Maverick »

I must say, I do agree with BRob for the most part about Twito not having time to post unless he's the one being targetted.. but that could be mere coincidence, maybe it was just his daily mafia check and he saw after posting in other games that this one had been updated. That isn't much of a reason for a vote, but I agree with the pushing for a role claim thing too.. However, I can also see that being a way of showing that he wanted to finish the day quickly. But like CDB said it is very difficult to read Twito, i find the same problem. I'm not defending Twito at all, because I can easily see him being scum, as I believe I have said before, I just want to look at both sides before making a decision.

I'm not going to vote just yet, although I will
FOS: Twito
until he has time to defend himself.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:45 pm

Post by Maverick »

Twito Wrote:

So my votes stays at Rosso Carne, who I feel is either scum or townie playing really stupid and scummy.
I definately agree with that, I don't know that Rosso Carne is scum or not but like Twito said he is playing a very dumb game. And I'm not buying the whole "Im a jerk" thing, sounds like a lame attempt at being an "IS wannabe". And I hope that isn't how you always play.
B Rob Wrote:

This is a matter of opinion, so I suggest we move on to discussing something else. Twito's explanations are good, and I'm not seeing enough good reasons for this wagon, so I will Unvote.
Although I do agree that Twito made good points, I think the fact that you unvoting after basically being the one who started the Twito wagon is suspcious. You have done this before in this game, changed your opinion so spontainously.. so maybe it's just how you play.. I'm not sure.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by Maverick »

The first two had no intentions of lynch, therefore should not be blamed for a bandwagon, IMO. And the other two you wanted to hear reasonings from and stated your own somewhat long reasoning for voting twito, which to me shows that your wanting to convince others to vote. So I feel that you egged on the wagon the most.

I do see where I messed up though, I should have said you egged it on the most in the first place, instead of you started it. My fault.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Maverick »

Gahhhh.. never right click "B" for bold at the top and hit undo... it erases your entire post!.. Alright here's this post for the second time for me:

I was finding Rosso Carne more suspicious before I left, but I really think he's town now. That long post made tons of good points and I agreed with lots of things he said, I'm actually starting to like Rosso he makes me laugh esp. because I noticed that Serinah was misspelling his name all along too.

I would have no problem believing that Twito and Serinah are scum together... Serinah has backed up Twito multiple times now, saying that she knows how he plays and that he's in too many games at the same time and that's why he's rushing things and being overly aggressive. Is that a good reason to rush things in each game, and be overly aggressive, it's not our fault he joined the game on top of many others as well as knowing that he was going to have to leave for a while. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have joined, but you can't expect a game to go by fast, although I would agree that this day is taking a bit too long.

For some reason I can't use my "B" thing atm, but I was going to FOS: Serinah80.

On top of that, where have many people gone..? Warpdragon, yellowbounder, Varian, Erotomachia*.. ect. We have a shortage of people here, and that's part of the reason this day is taking so long.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Post by Maverick »

No, I don't necisarily think Twito is town, but I dont think he's scum necisarily either.. I'm undecided about Twito. I could easily see him being town, or scum. And i didn't say you had bad timing, I said you jumped around too much..
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:54 am

Post by Maverick »

Sorry I havn't been posting much lately, I'm currently in MeMeMeet. I'll be posting less, but still keeping up. I'll read more later.

btw, welcome chef.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Maverick »

Just posting to let you guys know that I'm still here, but nothing is really going on.. Why isn't anyone talking, I'm having trouble getting on once a day with MeMeMeet going on, and I'm still posting more than most.. And Twito was gone for a while and he's still contributing..

At this point I'm honestly ready to lynch.. We have as much information as I think we'll get in Day 1.. Now the question is, who do we lynch?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Maverick »

This is so lame.. This Day isn't going any further than it has already.. Honestly I think that we should just take a vote between a couple of people that we think are the most scummy atm and lynch between them. You may think I'm scummy for this, but I don't think we're going to get much more information at the rate we're going and I don't know enough to lynch off of wits. I think we should all post two nominations of who to choose from and see who the top two nominations are to vote a lynch.

Nominations:

Serinah80 (Seems to be caring more about the things going on outside of the game than the things in the game, which could be posted in a different forum or talked about privately.. and not contributing enough to be a huge loss for town if she were to be town)

BRob (Mainly because I and I think many others are unsure about him, and I think it'd be helpful to lynch him if nothing else to not have to worry about having second thoughts about him.)

My guess is that with 12 players, there are 3 scum, cop, and doc. May not be true, but that's the normal setup for 12. I think that going into Day 2 with the information we have gotten today, the information we'll get from the lynch, and the information we get from the night choices will be enough to make our odds pretty good even if we were to lynch wrong.

I can understand people thinking that this idea is scummy, but right now there is no discussion happening, and if you guys don't like this idea if nothing else it'll start more discussion, I think.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Maverick »

I don't see why PBug would come out so quickly with a claim if he were scum, especially after having no suspicions to go off of today. Today when we woke up scum had a very good advantage, because the town had nothing to go off of. So without any further ado
Vote: Rosso Carne

I'd also like to point out that our lynch yesterday was a whammy to the town, but I wanted to point out this:
Serinah80 wrote:
will you just be as quick next time? I hope when it happens, it will be our cop. would serve you right.
If that is directed at all of the players remaining, does the ending "that would serve you right" mean that would serve us, the town right.. in other words you arn't part of the town? I couldn't tell if that was a slip or if I didn't understand your meaning.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by Maverick »

Alright, so I've missed a lot but I've read everything and have an idea of the truth.

I think that PBug telling the truth, obviously due to my vote on Rosso and that Serinah is telling the truth as well. We have PBug the cop, and Serinah the roleblocker. In most games where there is a rolerblocker and multiple mafia, the mod makes the mafia group choose one of the members to make the kill, that way the roleblocker can't just choose one of the mafia and block a kill.. It makes it to where they have to choose the exact mafia member who is actually making a kill. I think that Rosso is scum, due to PBug's investigation and Serinah saw Rosso there still because he didn't actually make the kill. And as far as you not seeing each other in the cabin, that seems irrelevant. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with roles.

My vote stands, I'm pretty sure that Rosso is scum.. and If I'm wrong we have a sure scum tomorrow. But claiming cop Day 2 as scum would be a very stupid move especially when you don't have any suspicions on you and you have no reason to be targetted for a bandwagon.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:33 pm

Post by Maverick »

Hmm, well the first thing you said is a good point. Forgot about that bit. But the second thing is because a roleblocker would be too leet if they only had to block one member of the mafia to stop a kill, because they could then just block the same person each night and town would automatically win. So if Rosso were mafia but not the selected one then u could still target him but nothing would result from it.

But my point is demolished, because I wasn't thinking and PBug did find him out of the cabin.

I say we lynch Rosso today though, because I'm pretty sure about him being scum, and if he's not then Serinah for sure is so either way we have one.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:42 am

Post by Maverick »

That's what I said I didn't know, the fact that PBug found him out of the cabin is what I forgot.

Because you claimed RBer, and so did Rosso.. and in a 12 player mini game chances are very slim to none of having two roleblockers. If we lynched him and his claim were true, then you'd be scum because I'm sure we don't have two roleblockers.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Maverick »

I still say we lynch Rosso, because the worst that will happen is that he is town and then we have PBug and Serinah. Seems like an easy choice to make, so why isn't Rosso lynched yet?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by Maverick »

Me and Chef are masons together, I will confirm that. Me and Chef can talk at night, and it was my idea for us to come out today, but that was assuming that there was a night kill and Pbug was still alive. But it's too late now, so we have 3 confirmed, nine alive. I think all we can do at this point is vote outside of the claims. I don't necisarily believe Serinah, due to the fact that she blocked me and there was no kill, it's never wise for mafia to no kill in a mini game... just not a good move.. could that mean that mafia are some of the lurkers?
Vote: Warpdragon
Because with a no-kill maybe mafia are lurkers, and if he does turn up town.. what did we lose, all it will do for tomorrow is narrow our odds and make them better. If we lynch wrong tonight we have the chance of serinah "Roleblocker" blocking scum, and PBug finding scum plus we'll have some confirmed. I don't want this day to be a long one, because I think it's unnecisary.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Maverick »

PBug wrote:

Warp is confirmed, Mav.

I'll agree with Smashy. Vote: B Rob
How is that again? Sorry maybe I missed something.

BRob wrote:

Unvote Vote: chef I think we should test this mason claim right away. If chef is a mason, we've got another confirmed innocent with Maverick. Otherwise, we've got another scum and could win the game tomorrow.
I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?

Smashy wrote:

Unvote, and thanks for clearing up the lack of a nk B Rob. Chef has been rubbing off on me as scummy the entire time (Even while Varian was still in the game. Note the D1 argument that could be considered distancing tactics.), and coming out like this. I didn't like anything Mav said after his vote, either. Waaaaaaaay too many ifs (even though B Rob doc does help a little).

Vote: Chef, FoS Mav
That is the dumbest thing I've read the entire game. You have no reasons to believe that chef is scum, and saying that I'm suspicious for what I said is retarted. After reading that post, I'm almost sure that Smashy is scum, and with not many options left I see no reason not to lynch him. I don't care whether Warpdragon is clear or not, Smashy is scum.
Unvote: Warpdragon, Vote: Smashy

I'm leaving on Sunday the 16th for church camp, and I'll be gone until Friday the 21st. If the
Mod wants to replace me, he can
otherwise I'll keep up until Sunday and then won't be involved during the week. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:48 am

Post by Maverick »

I'm back from my vacation, and just got done quickly rereading the thread. At this point I would be fine with a Yellowbounder lynch, or a CDB lynch.
Unvote: Smashy
due to the fact that Yellowbounder doesn't contribute so it won't be much of a loss and to the fact that CDB plays really sketchy. Like he says the least he can possably say, the perfect amount to where he still contributes but he doesn't add much important info. I think I have mentioned that earlier in the game, actually.

All I can say about me and chef is that we're telling the truth, and though I understand BRob's logic, it will get us nowhere because of the fact that we are telling the truth. In my eyes, knowing that me and chef are confirmed on top of PBug, Serinah, and Warpdragon, we might as well just lynch Yellow, or CDB.

And about there being so many special roles, I just think that is the mod having fun with the game. When I'm modding I know I don't like to just have a few mafia and the rest town with a cop and doc. I like to mix it up and make it fun for everyone, so I don't really see that unlikely but maybe just because I know that I'm the role I say I am.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:08 pm

Post by Maverick »

How often do masons have special roles on the side? The only reason masons are special roles are because they have a confirmed innocent that the rest of the town doesn't have, its still a pain (as you can tell) to convince the town of the claims. I dont know if that's what your asking, but do whatever you want to prove us to be masons.. If you want to lynch one of us though, lynch me because it was my idea for us to claim.. but only because I figured you guys wouldn't be stupid and not believe it.

What I think you should do, however.. as far as the town winning goes is lynch someone outside of claims today.. and they will likely be scum due to the odds.. then tonight cop investigate me, mafia will target cop, doc 50% shot of protecting cop and then if the cop stays alive we win.. At this point seems like our best bet, if the cop dies then you'll just have to take our word for it - and if you'd rather not do that then lynch me today.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:46 pm

Post by Maverick »

Umm.. did u miss where me and chef both claimed masons.. in other words we're the two masons.. we know that each other are innocent..

Either I'm not understanding what you guys want to know.. or ur completely missing our claim.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:50 am

Post by Maverick »

Well I already said we could talk at night, and that's how I told chef we should claim today. Other than that we have nothing special.. I don't see why your questioning me so much... Either you believe the claim or you don't, so either vote me, or make the right decision and vote someone outside of claims.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Maverick »

So how is BRob innocent again?
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:33 am

Post by Maverick »

Vote: B Rob
because I know that chef and I are innocent and he won't let go, which is rediculous since he won't even consider the fact that we're telling the truth, when we are. B Rob seems like a good lynch to me.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:37 pm

Post by Maverick »

At this point I dont care what you guys think.. I just want this day to get over since I don't have any more control of how the day is going to end. You guys will think what you want, and I can't change your mind so if you lynch me we'll be that much closer to losing.. if you just believe me and lynch someone else then the chances of us winning will be much higher.

Do what you want.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”