Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat May 27, 2006 11:45 am

Post by serinah80 »

vote
Maverick.

'cause I like the name. it has to do smthn with knives, right?? ;)
*....it could be worse....*
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat May 27, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Maverick wrote:
serinah80 wrote:
'cause I like the name. it has to do smthn with knives, right??
Uh.. never heard that before, I dunno maybe it does.
I'm sure it does, I said it does, right? Who else am I going to believe if not myself? 8)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2006 12:30 am

Post by serinah80 »

unvote
vote
Rosso Carne

If Varian over reacted, then Rosso started it by being agressive.
Acting like a jerk means acting like a scum in my book. Especially so early in the game...

(note: I didn't say he was a jerk, I said he acted like it.)

8)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun May 28, 2006 12:32 am

Post by serinah80 »

serinah80 wrote:
unvote
vote
Rosso Carne
I'm not sure if I should have bolden(bolded?) the name also. So just in case:
vote: Rosso Crane
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sun May 28, 2006 3:38 am

Post by serinah80 »

I would agree, that I had no real reason for voting my first but I defenitely had a reason for voting against Rosso.

And I don't see problem with it being a third vote. Not llike it's gonna kill him or anything... :wink:
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Sun May 28, 2006 8:45 am

Post by serinah80 »

I don't see how did I start bandwagoning. I gave a third vote. Not a really important vote. I think I will not be taking sides until the second day unless someone says something really inciminating.

I don't think we can lynch Rosso for being rude. BTW I think that if we obtain problems of an emotional nature like this, we won't be very effective finding the bad guys out.
If Rosso suddenly should get 2 more votes, I'll unvote. But I don't think it's likely.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Sun May 28, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Maverick wrote: Right now I'd have to say Serinah, Rosso, and Delibird are the only three I have any reason to think twice about, but for now my vote stays where it is.
So basically everyone that have mad at least a tiny bit of an impression is under attack?
You do anything at all and already you get "Fos". That's why I don't take the first day seriously...

Also I don't see how two random votes are suspicious. I'm a noob and I like to jump around with voting here and there. Why is it suspicious on the first day if we don't really know anything anyway? All votings are random in their nature anyway.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Mon May 29, 2006 8:57 am

Post by serinah80 »

I think you're confusing the word 'impression' with 'argument' here. But anyway, I see the point you're trying to make about the random votes, serinah, but really after you've done one it's a bit pointless and needlessly confusing to do a second. I would normally interpret it as a way to mask not wanting to lynch the person you originally random voted for.
ChannelDelibird got my meaning. I forgot that you use the word "impress" with a positive meaning only in English. My apologies.

And thanks for clearing up the reason why continuous random voting can be suspicious. I hadn't thought about it. You mean, that if I and Maverick were a scum, I could easily make him my random vote and then quicly change it to mask a cooperation?
Well, that's not what happened here. I was just being silly. ;)
Alright, Unvote: Serinah80, Vote:ChannelDelibird
You keep coming in and agreeing with what everyone else is saying, you don't add anything to discussions that is your own opinion to help us get more information. All you have done is make votes for no reason, and then agree with what other people are saying when you unvote. To me it seems like a desperate attemp to get the finger off of yourself.
- Maverick.

I'm not sure that ChannelDelibird hasn't shared his own ideas nor given new helpful information. But even if it is true, it does not show that he's a scum. I don't think I have either. You can hardly say that comment about knives is relevant, can't you?
Another thought. If CB would not post his reflections on the situation, you could accuse him in lurking. And I think you would.

Which brings me to my main thought. Why are you so jumpy and pointing at everyone all the time? Your actions are far more suspecious than ChannelDelibird's.

Unvote Rosso Crane

Fos: Maverick.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 am

Post by serinah80 »

unvote Rosso Crane
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Tue May 30, 2006 4:48 am

Post by serinah80 »

I don't feel saying that they have been agressive in the beginning in everybody's best interest (to get the game going) means anything. Half the games start with someone claming that. It does not mean anything.
I personally think being agressive is not a nice thing to do.

Rosso, you said my actions have been odd to you. Odd how? :mrgreen:
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:11 pm

Post by serinah80 »

sry for not posting a while. I was overloaded with work and yesterday evening forum seemed to be down.

anyway, I've read the whole thing. And got some jumbled thoughts but I'll post them later this evening 'cause today it's sunday and I'm going to church!! I sing in a choir you know! :P
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:58 am

Post by serinah80 »

ok here goes.
firstly, I'm a woman and emotional one. I won't be giving much proof because I believe there is no sufficient proof on anything yet. but I'll give you my opinions.

Maverick - is acting like a townie. agressiveness is coming from his character. but he is trying to cover it up. (I wanted to start a discussion, etc).

BRob - hopping around, contradicting himself, changing his mind. very human, can be scum, can be teenager. (no offence, I'm one myself) somehow I still think he's town.

ChannelDelibird - logical, thinks through everything he says. I personally find this type of players the most suspicious. maybe it's because I'm the exact opposite by nature. I don't understand sherlocks. so FoS CDB.

Varian, TB, Erotomachia - I have no idea, too hard to crack. Can be town, can be scum. They act like experienced players and they play like they don't really care if the'll be lynched or not. It's just a game, right? They probably play at least 3 more right now and it shows here.

Twito - plays a hundred games at the same time and is mildly passionate about it. Somehow I think he would pay more attention to the game from the start if he was a scum.

Rosso Crane - my favourite scum. :) Well, I think he is. Agressive and sharp. His goal of game seems to be lynching someone. It might be town that likes action but I think it's a scum that wants to win. I'll be quite surprised if he turns up dead tomorrow. or any other day for that matter.

yellowbounder, PBuG, WarpDragon - it's impossible to have an opinion on anyone that are hardly playing.

Well, I have shared my thought, lets see who of you will mark me as scum and why :)

BTW, I don't remember if I already said that but just in case.
I'm not voting because I don't believe we have much evidence yet. Maybe I will vote at the end of the day, maybe not. I hope you won't find that scummy.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:02 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Erotomachia wrote:
serinah80 wrote:Varian, TB, Erotomachia - They act like experienced players .
My, my, quite a surprise. I'm flattered that you would view me as an experienced player, because I am in fact a huge newbie! :lol: (This is only my 3rd game, and the 2nd one's still in progress.)
that's why I wrote "like". I saw the join date. The reason I see you as one is probably that I'm just as much n00b as you are.

ChannelDelibird wrote:
You think I'm scum because I play differently to you? WTF?
FoS: serinah
It is not in your best interests to just get rid of everything you 'don't understand'.
no need to get to get agressive again. I'm not even voting. just giving MHO.

and you what, FoS me cause I don't understand things?? my theory about you being logical fly out of the window it seems...
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:06 pm

Post by serinah80 »

@ChannesDeliBird

I didn't actually say that I Fos'ed you 'cause I don't understand you. I Fos'ed you because I find your actions suspicious. You seem to be out there with sole purpose to lynch someone. That's my concern.

Me not geting you might be because my way of thinking is different than yours. "I don't understand you" should be actually read here: "I can't imagine what it's like to be a methodical and logical person." So here I'm basically saying that your actions might not be suspecious but I only see them like that.

Please, don't quote me now and say: "No, that's not what you said. You said
this
."
It won't change my mind about what I meant to say.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:29 am

Post by serinah80 »

When you say something like: "I'm waiting a reaction" meaning that you'll probably have a scum reacting, then you probably will not have a reaction.

Almost every time Rosso Crane writes something I wanna vote him. Now after his voting Twito was gonna vote him.
But then someone said it's a bandwagon. That made me rethink voting. Don't want to look scummy.

But you know what?? I don't think it's a bandwagon anymore. If a guy is acting so agressive all the time, if he's only way of playing is changing votes all the time for crappy reasons, then he is scummy. Yeah, I've had enough. Voting Twito for bloody having an opinion about game speed?!!

Twito thought that we could play faster. Well, so what?? Of course it would be great! I'd love it too. To wish or maybe enven say a little bit impatiently that he's used to 1-2 day lynches is not scummy in my book.
Voting for such behaviour is.

The more I play the more sure I am.

vote: Rosso Crane
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:41 am

Post by serinah80 »

I'm glad that yellowbounder found time to contribute but there's little useful info.
yellowbounder wrote:
serinah80 = The self claimed "teenage girl" that is suspitious of ChannelDelibird meerly because of his logical and Sherlock Holmes demeanor.
Well not exactly. I felt he was suspicios but I thought that it might be because I don't quite understand everithing.

You saying I clamed to be a teenager is actually correct. I'm 26, I just meant that I often act and think like one. Mentally a cheelleader. lol

As for slow game, then yes I log on only once a day in the evenings. And yesterday I was so bloody tired when I got home that I didn't log at all.
Working and studying does that to you. But somehow I think that when my vacation will begin I won't be spending it in front of my laptop. So, no, I don't think that playing quickley is an option.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:28 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I'm posting this before reading through Twito's self-defence, just to not forget what I wanted to say.
Have you been following Buffy Mafia? I have. Twito has been killed off there for the similar reasons in my opinion. He 'reads scummy'. Blah!!

He was killed off and turned up town. You wanna know what I think? I think Twito is just playing too many games at the same time. If he is a scum in here then I'll be surprised. Being busy is not scummy (pointing at herself) and pushing for a role claim is not. It seems to me that pushing BRob was just the thing Twito would do as an impatient person. He does it for the same reasons he mentioned the quicklynches and about the game speed. Neither are really scummy if you know how Twito plays.

Yellowbounder on the other hand has acted scummy. He's contribution does not sit well with me. Seems to me that after seeing how well BRob did with posting his PBPA, he wanted the same reaction. Unfortunately he didn't really give us any opinions with his post, he only went over everything we already knew.
In my opinion BRob won the town over not because the fact he wrote the long post but because of how he wrote it. His personality was in the post and somehow it made us believe him being town.
Yellowbounders post does not cut the same edge. The post seems too calculated to me. But I might be mistaking. Or even if it is calculated it might be still a calculation of a town wanting to get others off his back.
Anyway I see how yellowbounder might be a scum. And maybe he's not.

I'm gonna read everything over and post another if I change my opinion after reading Twito's and others' post.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by serinah80 »

B Rob wrote: What??? Where the hell are you getting that from??? I was the 5th vote on him, and I didn't even consider lynching him until this wagon started developing!
FOS Maverick

oh, come on, quit jumping around like this, BRob! You can't fos someone because they made some stupid mistake or thinking you did something you really didn't...
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Twito wrote:
My gut still puts CD on a bit scummy side but that's not very clear and noticeable. /.../

I feel like he is acting like scum and if that is coz he is a jerk(his own words not mine) then I'm very sorry but you shouldn't act like scummy jerk and get away with it on a mafia game. /.../

3. I support roleclaims. /... / You can also see a lot from the way those who are forced to claim attempt to defend themselves. My gut is pretty good with this kinda stuff and since roleclaims help me get a read on ppl I obviously support them.
1 - Now I think I have discovered, what I might have in mind writing that CDB might be scum because he's too logical. Reading some of his responces I have a feeling that every time he contributes he is saying something to accuse someone. Sometimes he does it directly sometimes covertly. I didn't skim everything through to check but that's my opinion of the moment.

2 - I agree that no one should get away with acting like a jerk even if he's town but that's not my reason for voting RCrane. My reason is he's pointing his finger around. You know it's actually strange, because BRob has done that too but he doesn't feel scummy doing that... :?
Can't explaine that right now. Havta think...

3 - I agree that there's 2 sides of a coin to role claims. It does benefit town little in my opinion but it is true that you can get a pretty good info on someone who is claiming. Though if he has a power role he's done in and town benefits even less. But if the claiming guy is actually a scum we could benefit.
So I wouldn't encourage it just in case on a day 1. But I already went over the reasons I think Twito wanted that RC.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Rosso Carne wrote:...you did that... O_o
eem... what?? :?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:24 am

Post by serinah80 »

First of all, Rosso CArne, I'm really sorry for misspelling your name.
I didn't just misspell it, I misread it. I just thought that it was Crane, not Carne.

I wasn't paying attention. Sorry.

Now the pity trip.
Yeah, I know, many of us has been bastards to you. But do you think there were certain reasons. Example: if you make a joke and others don't understand you and call you a jerk, then it's wise to say "sry it was a joke". Then ppl will get the joke and will accept you. Common sense really.

Of course often to start a discussion it is nice to have some jerk to do something stupid. But then again if you continuously act as one then others are gonna think you unpleasant person.
It might make ppl stupid sheep but that's the way it is.
I already mentioned that BRob has jumped around the same as you for a while but I still like him.
Well there's the difference. He stopped and didn't overdo with that. He can say that he made a mistake if needed. It makes him human and it makes him nice.

And what do you do when things get out of hand and you get bandwagoned? You start showing off how everyone have hurt you...

BTW how to define a bandwagon? I thought it was something done without a conciderable proof, just because?? Because if that is definition, then I don't see a bandwagon against Rosso.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:41 am

Post by serinah80 »

Rosso Carne wrote:In review:

What bothers me the most are serinah's on again, of again relationship with me. It seems like every other post she changes her view of whether it's ethical to lynch someone for being a jerk, based on if the votes are falling my way. She jumps on every wagon started and pulls off whenever anyone else does, each time saying either "we cant lynch Rosso for being rude" or "let's lynch Rosso, no jerks in this town!" That just strikes me {as is I'd hope be obvious} of scummish behavior. YOU serinah, want someone lynched, and the votes have hit me the most, but once they fall away, youre gone too. EVERY TIME like clockwork.
My actions might have seen like jumping but I have only voted you twice or if I'm mistaking 3 times. First vote was random, I think I motivated it by you being rude.

After that I didn't vote for a long tima and I wasn't going to vote today at all but our continuous agressivness made me rethink.
Now here by "agressivness" I don't mean you being jerk but accusing different ppl often IMO "just because" and that made me think that you were a scum.

You say that I jump on your wagon on and off all the time. Well if participating in a discussion is jumping wagons then yes, I did. I never liked your behaviour and didn't hide it. But most of the time I wasn't even voting because I thought that for rudeness I cannot vote you. And when I decided that your constant accusative behaviour is scummy I voted you and have had my vote on since. No jumping in that department.

And I thought that scummy jumping is the type of jumping when any lynch would do. Well I'm not jumping on just anyone's wagons, am I? Just yours and I have always thought I had a good reason. Though your last two posts have actually been contributary.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:26 am

Post by serinah80 »

And again I say I didn't vote you because of being agressive but because your agressivness seems to be a way of getting someone lynshed. It is my opinion though but I hve a right to act on it.

Here are my votes throughout the game.

vote Maverick. post 18

unvote
vote Rosso Carne post 28

Unvote Rosso Crane
Fos: Maverick. post 51

vote: Rosso Crane post 182

Here are Rosso's:

vote:PBuG
unvote, vote:varian
unvote and throw a true and actual FOS:serinah
Vote:BRob
unvote, vote:twito

Actually I thought I'd find more votes by reading your(Rosso's) posts that really were pointy fingery.
But then again you thought about me voting many times for the same reason probably.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:28 am

Post by serinah80 »

BTW where's Warpdragon and Varian??
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:54 am

Post by serinah80 »

Relax, BRob, did I say you were suspicious? No I only wanted to point out that he probably just made a mistake, no point in your getting upset over it.

btw if me defending Twito makes us scum together, then BRob is our third ally.
I think I have defended Maverick and CDB too at some point. Or at least disagreed with something said against them.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:20 am

Post by serinah80 »

welcome, chef :)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:08 pm

Post by serinah80 »

you celebrate St John's Day? Good for you, burn your house!! If you celebrate it with a campfire as we do :)

I'mm gonna be away for the same reason. Back tomorrow evening or the morning after.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:36 am

Post by serinah80 »

nasty weather mucked up al our plans and we are still here. so the house is still up too and I saw no campfire whatsoever in this lastly shower... :(
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:34 am

Post by serinah80 »

hey, Twito, you Finnish or smthn? you have sauna?? I wanna sauna too!! :(

no seriously, they don't go to sauna anywhere else than north europe, do they??

*bloody curious now*
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:37 am

Post by serinah80 »

I get the feeling that not all of us are playing.... Should be try to gang-bang someone into activity? TB for instance? Just to give a scare? *hopeful puppy dog eyes*

BTW I suggest you all the folk, listen to the Blind Guardian. Wiked good music!! Especially something done in this century.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 am

Post by serinah80 »

Twito wrote:Uuh busted. Yeah I'm Finn :) obviously ;)
What is "Juhannus"(=Midsummer day) without campfire, sauna and beer..? Is there some other way to celebrate it?
yeah, I'm with you on that. There's no other way :)
Juhannus here is jaanipäev. u know if we'd be scum together we could actually try to communicate in Finnish, lol. But we'd get lynched rather quicly then, huh? :)

now about the game again.
you know who I would lynch. but then again maybe I'm wrong about Rosso. I'd feel shitty about it later.

why not lynch TB? of cource if he's town, it'd be bad...

but you have my vote. I can change it to TB or any other not really playing guys if we decide it, but I don't think I'll be voting for Twito at this point. (He has a sauna and loves beer!! *wink*) No, seriously I don't think he's scummy enough.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:45 am

Post by serinah80 »

what is IGMEOY?

to lynch me because of chatting about other things would be stupid, don't you think? I chatted about other things with the same purpose some ppl acted agressive. though I would not go as far as to say that I did it consciencly. I had nothing to say about the game but wanted to say something.
would you prefer me being agressive instead? would that be acceptable? :)

one more thing I wanted to say. if I amd Twito would be scum together, you think we would be actig as supportive as we have?

btw now that Twito supported me, I actually thought for a moment that mabey he is a scum and sensing he will be lynched shortly, wants to drag me with him?
sry, Twito, maybe it's just my imaginatioon.

I'd like to lynch Rosso or maybe TB but I see that more experienced players don't incourage it. Maybe it's not wise.

so if I need to choose the second who is not TB I'd choose ChannelDelibird. I'm not sure why. But as no one thinks the same, the vote is not important.[/wiki]
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:37 am

Post by serinah80 »

WIKIFY - what's that?

do u do that on purpose? using words I don't know? ;)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:01 am

Post by serinah80 »

sry, Twito... :( I'm really sad.

yeah, it was too much to ask of you to wait for a role claim, was it?
I was bloody furious when I logged in yesterday.

will you just be as quick next time? I hope when it happens, it will be our cop. would serve you right.

want to lynch me next maybe? sure, why not. scummy vibes, right?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:05 am

Post by serinah80 »

I meant that Twito was accused of giving off scum vibes. I never got that. Just saying.

I'll go re-read to think about scums behind the wagon.

Anyway, the fact is, always, ALWAYS wait for the role claim. Unless you are a scum and want to kill the guy off without it.

remind me, please, nobody died the first night, right? We started as 12 all together, right?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 pm

Post by serinah80 »

warpdragon wrote:
serinah80 wrote:will you just be as quick next time? I hope when it happens, it will be our cop. would serve you right.
So you want us to lose our cop too?
want to lynch me next maybe? sure, why not. scummy vibes, right?
I'm going to assume that was sarcasm, otherwise, major FOS Serinah.
it was all sarcasm which doesn't mean shit right now. WE ARE NOT KILLING ROSSO AS QUICKLY AS TWITO!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I believe that PBug is a scum and Rosso's not.

Because I'm a Head Counselor of the camp and I patrolled by Rosso's cabin yesterday night. I was bent on proving him scum but never moved and I didn't see PBug there.

I see how we could have two councelors, one of them being a head and the other sub. But then why does head have power to only observe and sub can go in investigating? Besides, I think I would have seen him near the cabin at least!

And if PBug is lying through his teeth, does it mean he wans't to get warpdragon clean because he's a scum too?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:10 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I'd also like to point out that our lynch yesterday was a whammy to the town, but I wanted to point out this:
Serinah80 wrote:
will you just be as quick next time? I hope when it happens, it will be our cop. would serve you right.
If that is directed at all of the players remaining, does the ending "that would serve you right" mean that would serve us, the town right.. in other words you arn't part of the town? I couldn't tell if that was a slip or if I didn't understand your meaning.[/quote]

'you' means 'you bunch of quicklyncers'.

I am defenitely town and I hope to survive the next night. I started thinking why is PBug's story so similar to mine? Did he know that we have a role bloking counselor? Or...
If I understand right he claimed to be counselor cop? Then he just made the whole thing up?

Or could it be that the wanted to smoke the cop out but they smoked a rolebloker out?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:16 pm

Post by serinah80 »

unvote Rosso Carne

just in case. I suggest we unvote and think before doing anything.
not like with Twito.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:20 am

Post by serinah80 »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
unvote: Rosso Carne

Not sure who to believe at the moment. I'm fairly confident there would be some sort of investigative role in the game, and PBuG would have known the chance was high - if he was scum surely he would have expected a counterclaim? Obviously, there
has
been a counterclaim but
FoS: PBuG <-/-> FoS: Serinah80 & Rosso Carne
I'm not saying he can't be cop. I'm saying he couldn't be around Rosso last night. But then again why claim being investigator? Couldn't he make smth else up?

And pairing me with Rosso? You're joking, right? And why should I defend Twito if I were scum with Rosso?

Check the whole forum, haven't PBug and Warpdragon been playing very carefully the whole time?

BTW I chose yellowbounder the first night (night 0?)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:59 am

Post by serinah80 »

yeah, well.
your story is good and believable. But how can it be that we both were around (and in your case in) the same cabin and didn't see each other?
nonsense.

I'll believe your story gladly if you explain me that little detail. Because I'd be really glad to find Rosso scum but right now I can't see it happening.

One of us have to be lying and it's not me.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:30 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I can search no one. I'm only a role blocker.
I stick around a cabin and make sure that if the person wants to go out, I march them straight back. Rosso never moved.

I have no idea how could mine and PBugs stories be both true. The night before I did the same with yellowbounder. He never moved either. But maybe that night nobody did. But we'll never really know because we didin't let Twito explain, did we?

One of my points was, why would mod give Assistant powers of a cop and name the Head only a blocker? Does this kind of twisted logic happen often in mafia games? I haven't played long enough to know.

PBug, I'm waiting for your suggestions what do you mean saying that we could both be right. How?
Either you have an explanation and will give it in your next post, or you don't. But if the second is true, then why haven't you accused me of lying? Because you know I'm telling the truth, don't you?

I'm wondering why aren't anybody else saying anything? You must have some thoughts. But maybe waiting out is good.

Anyway, some more experienced players could think aloud about the possibility of both stories be true. I'm playing my second game and my first hasn't even ended. So, wanna help me out? Any suggestions about my logic being good or not? Because maybe it is possible for both stories to check out but I just don't see it. Anyone else's thoughts on it would be good.

One more thing I was thinking.
If I were scum and wanted to accuse some one, who would I pick? I'd pick some one who is mistrusted and is thought of as scumme bu some ppl already. Rosso would be perfect. And if I wouldn't have checked him last night, I'd be the first one to quicklynh him.

But the weak side of the theory is that if PBug would make up a story like that, he must know that there are no other cops in the camp, or that it is possible for a camp to have two cops. Is either of these things possible? Some thoughts of an experienced player would be good here again. But not PBug's, for understandible reasons.

I'd really like to see some posts now. Please??
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Smashy wrote:serinah, if you've outed yourself too, then did you search N0, and who did you search?
ok, I didn't understand all of it. language problems here, sry.

how have I outvoted myself?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:41 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I just noticed this.
PBuG wrote: And he's saying that he's a rolblocker who blocked me night 0, and that he's just now thinking that there was no kill because I'm scum.
When did Rosso say it? Rosso, do you confirm it?
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:16 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Smashy wrote:
serinah80 wrote:
Smashy wrote:serinah, if you've outed yourself too, then did you search N0, and who did you search?
ok, I didn't understand all of it. language problems here, sry.

how have I outvoted myself?
I meant that your role was out in the open if you are telling the truth (and if you're full of it then we know you're scum). You still didn't answer my question.
I'm sorry, what is the question? I told twice about who I checked the N0.
Yes, my role is out in the open now. I am not full of shit. lol

Rephrase your question, if I still did not get it.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:20 pm

Post by serinah80 »

Maverick wrote:Alright, so I've missed a lot but I've read everything and have an idea of the truth.

I think that PBug telling the truth, obviously due to my vote on Rosso and that Serinah is telling the truth as well. We have PBug the cop, and Serinah the roleblocker. In most games where there is a rolerblocker and multiple mafia, the mod makes the mafia group choose one of the members to make the kill, that way the roleblocker can't just choose one of the mafia and block a kill.. It makes it to where they have to choose the exact mafia member who is actually making a kill. I think that Rosso is scum, due to PBug's investigation and Serinah saw Rosso there still because he didn't actually make the kill. And as far as you not seeing each other in the cabin, that seems irrelevant. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with roles.

My vote stands, I'm pretty sure that Rosso is scum.. and If I'm wrong we have a sure scum tomorrow. But claiming cop Day 2 as scum would be a very stupid move especially when you don't have any suspicions on you and you have no reason to be targetted for a bandwagon.
Ookey...
Why then was Rosso out of cabin if he wasn't making the kill personally? And what's the point in me roleblocking him, if he still can get out and I'm not aware of it? Not logical at all.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:48 am

Post by serinah80 »

Maverick wrote:Hmm, well the first thing you said is a good point. Forgot about that bit. But the second thing is because a roleblocker would be too leet if they only had to block one member of the mafia to stop a kill, because they could then just block the same person each night and town would automatically win. So if Rosso were mafia but not the selected one then u could still target him but nothing would result from it.

But my point is demolished, because I wasn't thinking and PBug did find him out of the cabin.

I say we lynch Rosso today though, because I'm pretty sure about him being scum, and if he's not then Serinah for sure is so either way we have one.
I agree, I feel that Rosso must be scum.
I agree that Rosso might be a scum that weren´t killing yesterday. And thatś why I didn´t find him out. Then how come he was out when PBug came?!

Then, if it turns out he´s not scum, then how will it make me scum??!
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:49 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I don't know about small games.
If I was a mod, I'd make game where everybody have roles, it'd be fun and the game might me messier but quicker too. Theoretically 2 RB are possible.

Actually what Maverick said could be true. Maybe there can happen the unlogical things like RBers can only block active ppl (why I didn't spot Rosso outside) and at the same time if investigator checks any scum (active or unactive that night) he will get certain result (the list, knives, and an empty bed).

That would make Rosso scum and PBug a town. But can these kinds of things happen?? I have no idea.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:55 pm

Post by serinah80 »

PBuG wrote:I'm going to investigate serinah next, so if I live through the night, we'll know about her. No offense, serinah, but the whole thing with the inconsistency of our roles in confusing me, and I want to sort it out.
none taken. but inconsistensy with what? I only cliamed one role and am sticking to it.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:00 pm

Post by serinah80 »

ok, ok, maybe you bunch are right. Rosso's scum like I always thought. Let's lynch him. But I'm not really confident enough to vote. Does it make me scummy? I oftend don't get the logic of yours.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:39 am

Post by serinah80 »

and.... there´s nothing proven. my first thought was, that chef and Mav are scum together. because really... to say that smth is proven when itś clearly isn´t is a scumtell!

I blocked Maverick BTW but as mod never sent me anything, I can only assume, that Mav never moved. I guyes they decided to lay low, Whoever they are.

(unless nod thought that I won´t be reading any yet and wanted to send me a letter later but I seriously doubd that.)

PBUG!! I wanna bloody throttle you!!!! How could you? :evil:
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:13 pm

Post by serinah80 »

sry for being inactive. I'm out of town for a week. if you find reasonable to replace me, it's ok. if not, PBug has the right to vote for me.

proxy PBug
I hope that is acceptable.
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:32 am

Post by serinah80 »

hey :)

I'm sorry bit took me forever to join in again. I was out in the woods with my hubbie. He got so fascinated with the camping that we stayed longer than planned.

I'm back now though and happy with my vote that PBug planted.
I was clearly convinced that Mav's and Chef's claim was not so clever move of mafia but now I read it all over again and I'm not so sure. Besides when PBug investigates them, we can be sure tomorrow. In case he won't survive the night I can take the other claimed mason. Unless town wants me to look someone else.

Lynching yellowbounder won't change much, even if he's town, it's not like he's ever contributing and that will still give us of a more idea of who the other scum is. I mean, there will be less ppl to vote against.

I have to remind you though, that I checked yellowbounder the night0, and he slept like a baby. Though there was no casualties the night anyway. If I'm mistaking, tell me.

I'd like to lynch CDB though but thats unfounded gut feeling, so I'm not pushing it right now.

Any thoughts of whoi should be after next night? BTW there's a slight chance I would not get out of the darkness of the night too. I'm scared, wanna hug me???
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:20 am

Post by serinah80 »

oh, come on, why is the game stopped again?!?!

*jumping around, waveing hands*

do I
have
to do something stupid to get ppl talking?!?

*thinking what to do*

unvote. vote PBug

*smirks*
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:21 pm

Post by serinah80 »

I'm so sad the game had to end like this. It was my favourite one. Sadly I was telling the truth too. :)

You are the Head Counselor. You can't believe that your camp has come under attack. Just try not to think about the pending lawuits. You've instituted a curfew, and must make sure it is upheld.

- Each night, you may patrol the cabin of one camper. If you find him breaking curfew, you will march him right back to his bunk, therefore preventing him from doing whatever it is that he was going to do.
- You win when only good campers remain.

And sorry PBug, for the last vote. It was not because I was doubting you.
Rosso's right, there was many power role players and we were on our way to winning. :)
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:35 pm

Post by serinah80 »

yeah, that pissed me too. mod never answered me unless specifically asked. if my night raid got no results I got no letter.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”