Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:32 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

still here no vote yet
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:21 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Still in. I still say we lynch Corsato or any of the others who took longer to reply, whom I can't remember.

Well, mathcam, let me remind you... ummm....you? :wink:

Why not?

vote: mathcam
(just doing what you suggested, though I'm sure that's not what you were looking for). :D

Ca`mon, let's get this game moving :!:
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 24, 2002 4:24 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

ON second thought, there's no reason to start a meaningless bandwagon (yet, :twisted: ) Guess I just got carried away.
unvote: the cam of math
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:28 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Seeing that we're all drawing conclusions, here's another-

Mathcam said:
Oh yeah, and I think a meaningless bandwagon attack (in the words of Dragon Slayer) may be the best/only way to go, as long as we have enough people's support beforehand. It's really important that we get a LARGE majority.

Ok, now, in my thoughts, this portrays some mafiaish characteristics of come to see. Does it or doesn't it make sense that a mafia member would WANT a LARGE majority in a bandwagon to fall back on when the lynchiee is...well.. lynched? That way, when people start to point fingers, you can just say, "hey, I may have casted the first vote along with an attack, but obviously everyone else agreed with me on it." Sorry, but that doesn't always work. It would seem that you're looking for a large majority to hide behind and use as a defense once you are persecuted.

For now, (once again)
vote: that who is mathcam

And
FOS
all that havn't started talking about the game since their confirmation of resuming the game.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:38 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ok, theres alot wrong with that post
The point of this set of ideas is to force the mafia into doing something that is not in their best interests. If we all agree that voting yes on one's self is the correct thing for citizens to do, then the mafia are FORCED into doing the same, lest they be outed as the villanous scum that they really are. If we lose something by "allowing the mafia to hide within the ranks of everyone else", I don't think we're losing much, because they can do that anyway. I'm not saying we should conclude that anyone who votes yes on themself is a townsperson, I'm saying that (unless there's a flaw in my logic above)
which there is...
that anyone who votes no on themself is almost certainly mafia. If any of this is unclear, let me know, and I will clarify.

That is not going to work. If a person cast the final vote for themselves to proove they''re townie than they're going to be lynched. And if you suggest they do it before thepr lynch then a mafia could without worrying about getting killed because he'd be a townie by your logic and therefore should be unvoted. So, your logic is very, very wrong.
For completely blowing that idea,
confirm vote: mathcam
That'd be an OMGUS vote if it weren't for you being pretty new to this.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:10 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Mathcam: If there is a lot of votes on someone and then they vote for themself to proove their innocence, and not get lynched, tehn wouldn't any smart mafioso do the same to not get lynched? Voting for oneself does not proclaim one's innocence. And by the way, OMGUS means Oh my gosh you suck.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:28 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

If I remember the rules correctly, we don't know who they are when they die. They could be innocent or guilty, but we'll never know.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:04 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Enough already, I really don't want to wait for Tuesday.
vote: end day
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:30 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!
Instead, I'm saying that if someone is definitely going to die, then it doesn't hurt a townsperson to vote for themselves, but it DOES hurt a mafia to vote for themselves. Thus, if we all agree to vote for ourselves when tremendously outnumbered, then if a townsperson gets voted to die, then nothing is lost: one more vote piled on the dead corpse.
Oh, no, losing a towsperson is no big deal. IT JUST BRINGS THE MAFIA CLOSER TO THEIR TASK OF WIPING THEM ALL OUT!

Super majorities would could and would probably save us from the mafia saving their friends but I'm not talking about the flaw in that plan.

BTW, we don't find out what role someone had after they die.

Look, what I'm trying to say is that there is no good use to voting for one's self. Pointless in my opinion.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:45 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Exactly! : thanks Polotet :
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:37 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Errrgg... I believe mathcam is probly innocent but I'd rather not unvote (we need a high amount seeing that he's going to be lynched anyway. Dorry it would be an unvote but like I said....... At first when you explained your whole vote yourself thing (and for a while after) it sounded very very...... well.. stupid, senseless, and any other words that fit. But in a couple recent posts you've made a small (not game defining) point to your idea. I really would unvote ya if it wouldn't hurt the town... no, really :D .

But that doesn't mean I completely give in to him :wink: . Well, now that I said that I sure hope your townie.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:57 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Is it possible he finds out someone's role right after they die- that is, ambic got an e-mail saying BF was scum when CS started the morning. Probably not, but anything's possible. Sounds kind of "iffy" to me.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:49 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

The only thing I see "interesting" really is Ambic's role claim. I'm inclined to believe Ambic but I'm not , of course, totally convinced. And I thought I'd wait a little to see what everyone else could cook up seeing that mathcam and I were big posters yesterday with our arguement. I figured I'd see what thoughts you guys were thinking (wow, that sounds weird :? ). Besides, no one's said anything stupid yet :lol: (that was a JOKE, for those of you with no humor [that was referring to people in a different game, not any of you]). And btw, GC, I although I havn't spoken that much, a bunch of others were disscussing ambics role claim, so what's with that. I'm not trying to start anything, it just seems like you forgot to read this page.
Tiny
FOS at Green Crayons
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:51 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't know, there's something about Jeep that just says "EVIL!" in this game :) . I don't know why.
vote Jeep
. I'm PMing CS to extend the day so we don't end up lynching three people in one day. Someone else send one in too so he'll extend the day for further discussion. GC isn't suspicious really except for the post about nobody discussing yet today. And actually, Werebear seems a bit suspicious with her vote for no reason. Slight change, no PM and
unvote Jeep ; vote Werebear
. Disregard the request to PM CS.

If you have a reason to vote say it, don't just do it.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:54 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Gaspode I think you'd better re-read my post. GC's exactly right. I don't want the day to end either and I sent a PM btw. If the day is extended I'm unvoting Werebear.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:35 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

One, problem. What if the mafia kills werebear insdtead of ambic. The doc can only protect one person. So if ambic is protected, werebear could be killed and then if ambic says werebear was right, then we don't have werebear and will have to find out everyone's role afterwards. Or, if they get ambic cause the doc protects werebear, then we'll never no for sure, if werebear is a cop. Or they could both be mafia with a very very well-put-together plan (but I really don't think so). I hate to have possibly givin the mafia an idea but if they're smart they would have realized it anyway. Then we wouldn't have even had the chance to find a solution and we be too late anyway. We must address this problem before the day ends. Since it's a timed day and not a majority-
vote:Green Crayons
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:01 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Not that 15 hours or so is a big difference. But
vote end day
anyway.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:07 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

8O 8O 8O 8O

What the heck!!! After like I a week I come back and find another, what- 2,3 deaths? We can't have anymore ties in votes like that again. 6 left, who knows what role the other 6 were. Hopefully there arn't many mafia left but I think we can be pretty sure those tht died from lynchings that night and so forth weren't mafia; unless of course they decided to kill one of their own in order to throw us off, not that that would do much good anyway. IF THERE'S A DOC OUT HTERE, THEN GO BACK IN TIME TONIGHT TO DO SOMETHING AS WELL AS ANY OTHER ROLES THAT HAVE TEH ABILITY TO GO BACK IN TIME. And if there is a vigilante or pro-town killing role then I suggest he /she goes back to check the past days. There may yet be a way to save the other 2 (?) that were lynched day one.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:11 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well, Gaspode, you weren't in the game then so you we didn't have your expertise guide us through the day. :D
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:51 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Sorry Jeep, Gaspode isn't the vigilante. I am. And I get one kill ever two nights. I killed Bigfella and yes, I can time travel. I choose who and when, then it happens. Well, there ya go; Gaspode- your turn.
FOS Jeep
cause if he's a back-up doc then that makes how many docs together, 3? That's one too many. not a vote yet though. One of us at least has got to be mafia. In my opinion, Jeep or Gaspode. And if ambic or werebear are mafia then all I want to say is great gaem now, cause I was completely fooled- but never-the-less, I don't think they are guilt as scum. Gaspode still hasn't even made much of a comment on roles except for mikegoo.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:15 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

here-here
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:53 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'll give Gaspode till the end of the day, maybe to noon tomorrow, then I'm voting.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #201 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:32 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Jeep, as doctor, can you protect yourself (from night kills)?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:57 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I agree, with all the other investigative roles, there is no reason Gaspode should have that ability too. He probably just made it up at the last minute. It jsut doesn't fit in.
Vote Gaspode
. Unless you have an excuse?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:15 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well, just in case,
unvote Gaspode
, for now. I'm also going to ask CS to extend the day, regardless the deadline (seeing we don't know when it is, we wouldn't want it to be tomorrow).
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #231 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:01 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Protect me please Jeep, I think they'd come for me next- when, who knows. But back to the point- i'm also sick of waiting for a so-called line in ambics e-mail. Sorry if that's worse for you, Gaspode but
vote the guy I just mentioned
... On second thought I think you're mafia so unless you're proven innocent then I guess i'm not that sorry (that was ment as a half-joke kinda thing) :wink:
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #240 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:56 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Who has been "cleared" and accepted absolutely as being so (this question is mainly diredcted towards ambic and werebear) not that i'm accusing them of anyhing, I just wanted to know if you two have been cleared 100% (or to our agreedment).
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #251 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:16 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't know, I'm having second thoughts. Although I still don't quite believe Gaspode, ambic also became more suspicious when he/she (sorry i don't remember) refused to answer or even acknowledge Gaspode. Plus ambic's not even been cleared 100%.
FOS ambic
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #255 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:22 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

One problem JEEP, I already made my kil last night and chose to kill you night 5, so it'll have to wait. :o
confirm vote gaspode; vote end day
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #267 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:49 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I knew Jeep was scum all aalong, dagn it @#@%$%$ Oh well, great game CS and everyone else. AT lease it was a lot of fun while it lasted...but KNEW jeep was scum. Dang it if I I knew I shouldn't have said I killed him not to metnion I should have killed him on an earlier night.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #268 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:51 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Wait, then what about the lose lose plan jeep made for himself during last day? If I had gotten him lastt night he'd have lost and what role was Gaspode?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #269 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:52 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

*double posting*

Wow, now that was a run on sentence.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”