Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #258 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Don't give up. Just make sure you use the replacement thread liberally, people will come if you need them to.

I will read up over today and post my thoughts.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #260 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 1:

Yabbaguy is town. Town town town town town. Learn how gambits work if you seriously thought he was being defensive in his first post.

I'm not sure about andrew calling tarson an SK. Kind of a ridiculous assumption to make and andrew is at least a competent scumhunter; I'm going to assume it's a joke post.

My slot's yabba vote was bad and I recognize that. Zdenek's is equally bad.

imaginality's post was fine...until the last part about yabba's post being odd. Scummiest so far is imaginality; shows too much careful planning with a first post with a lot of fencesitting and hollow reads.

Page 2:

[L] becomes worse for buying into Andrew's SK reasoning. Signup date: October, 2009. You should NOT be buying into that kind of reasoning with that amount of experience.

yabba hits it right on the mark, especially his post explaining those who fell for it.

Jase gives me a weird feeling. Kind of like needlessly explaining a joke when telling one. You needlessly explained yabba's reasoning...but not commenting on anything else.

imaginality's Jase vote doesn't sit right with me because it came RIGHT AFTER yabba's post about Jase pulling a wtf move.

Jase then votes Yabba.

Vote: Jase
for now. More on the way.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #262 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 3: Surprise carcinogen. I've played with him before and I note his lack of kicking his ass into gear until it really matters. Reads town to me, especially with the Jase vote.

Yabba's re-read of my slot makes him even more town. My predecessor was not on the bright side and reads too much into gambits.

Uncle Pain trying to pin WIFOM onto yabba gives me a weird feeling. There is absolutely no WIFOM in changing a read.

Zdenek's vote makes me feel worse about him. It's too EARLY to be active lurking. That's a ridiculous assumption.

Jase votes Uncle Pain, and I'm not sure if this means scum UP if Jase is scum at this point. Something to keep an eye on.

Yabba: both you and I disagree that active lurking can start early. That's not really the case when the beginning starts with people poking around for information and later on when connections start to be made. Scum is much more likely to stop posting when there are traps and connections laid around the field.

crazy reads town and sees through the majority of the shit cloud that has befallen this game. He's scumhunting, agreeing with the people who need to be agreed with AND making his own opinions.

Me=Weird gives too many nulls for me to be comfortable with him entirely, though I like his Jase vote and reasoning.

Uncle Pain's wall post near the end gives me a null. Scum trying to explain himself? Or townie fed up with having no information and kicking into high gear? Note this for later.

I still like my Jase vote.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #263 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Page 4:

[L]'s first post gives me a bad feeling...

...and then she FoSes SC after the fact. Hmm. Another bad/good post, but I'm finding the FoS to be genuine. Maybe she just had a momentary lapse in judgment with andrew.

imaginality's post: Most likely buddying with yabba and I'm not really buying it that much.

Up to this point, my scumreads:

Jase
imaginality
Zdenek

Ending this at post #77 right now. I'm hungry and I need to eat, but this will be finished later.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #264 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

If there's anything you guys need to inform me of, please do so within the next few hours before I continue my readthrough. Thanks.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Well, that gives me time and a wagon to read over the next few days, unless I'm killed or something.

If I do get killed, please look at the people I singled out. Early game play tells all. Sorry I haven't caught up since I replaced in. Finals hell, modding my own game and getting ready to move out of my apartment has killed my time.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #753 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Never been killed on Day 1 before willingly as a VT. Rude.

Also, ALWAYS read the reads of a person who is killed Night 1 as a VT when they replace in. 99% chance of it being a threat kill.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #754 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

*Night 1

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #755 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:Up to this point, my scumreads:

Jase
imaginality
Zdenek

Ending this at post #77 right now. I'm hungry and I need to eat, but this will be finished later.

DemonHybrid wrote:Well, that gives me time and a wagon to read over the next few days, unless I'm killed or something.

If I do get killed, please look at the people I singled out. Early game play tells all. Sorry I haven't caught up since I replaced in. Finals hell, modding my own game and getting ready to move out of my apartment has killed my time.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #756 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

But great game, and I can't imagine what would have happened if Pine didn't investigate imaginality. He probably would have wrecked us.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”