Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #236 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hey skimmed the thread but basically.

Unvote; Vote: [L]

Seems like the most likely scum based on the game so far. I may switch votes after a full catch up.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Not really, till I get done reading. Just getting lots of scum vibes from him.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #2) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Powerrox93 wrote:
Then I'm going to give Jase a warning for this post.

Jase wrote:Yes, I picked you alone, COMPLETELY AT RANDOM to pester for ignoring me and (by extension) the largest wagon that's happened so far. I OBVIOUSLY did this because I am scum and I (for some fucking reason) believe that if you actually say what you think about my wagon that you'll be branded as my scumbuddy and speed lynched the day after my own INEVITABLE lynch.
THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.

Really though, I asked the same thing from everyone who hasn't commented on me or the wagon against me. There's four people in total who've been ignoring me and I somewhat doubt we're looking at that many scum in a game this size. So obviously ignoring me wasn't a huge scum tell. Of course then YOU throw out some bullshit about how I must be an idiot for calling you (not anyone else, just you) out on that or something. What's worse you THEN go on to give no information WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED. I'm thinking that IS a pretty substantial scumtell.
Now then, are you gonna say something about my wagon or do you still think it's some sort of nefarious trap?

Now then (sigh) post 78, L and Imaginality (I think) called SC out for telling me (when I asked if he was being sarcastic) that I should take him at face value. And while it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense for that to be scummy out of that context, IN context it's a laughable thing to try and throw in someones face. Does that clear up the meaning of that post somewhat?

That post could count as violation of rule 17:
Claiming to be scum and to be someone's scummate, real or faked, is prohibited. This will get you modkilled!
But because the first part in Jase's post above wasn't a true claim
, I'm only gonna give Jase a warning this time.
If you wanna discuss this warning further, take it to PM

Now continue

Is this a mod confirm that Jase is town? Sorry, it caught me off guard.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Being vague is not protown. Are you Vanilla? Yes or no.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Having no powers does not directly translate to being VT. Millers don't have powers. Jesters technically don't have powers. Which is why your statement was vague.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm not sure if they do. (I think Jester's are banned from Normals) I'm just using them as example of roles that don't have powers. Technically a Mafia Goon doesn't have powers unless he's told to do the NK.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Thread stalled. I've read it but I'm not really sold on anyone being scummish yet so...

Unvote

Now, can I get tarson, zdenek, crazypianist, and uncle pain in their own words in the shortest paragraph possible why they think [L] is scum.

Can I also get yabba, redtail, [L], and prox in their own words in the shortest paragraph possible why they think tarsonisocelot is scum.

Consider yourselves as trying to win over my vote. Failure to comply will be seen as you sheeping to the wagon that you're on.

I also want M=W, DH, Imagin, and Jase to tell me why they've decided to stay off the big wagons, why they've chosen to instead vote who they've voted for, and in Jase's case I want to know why he's chosen not to vote at this time. Failure to comply will be seen as you're just safe voting.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

imaginality wrote:C-Worl: So [L] was scummy enough to vote (and, quite possibly, see lynched before your re-read was done) while you were mid-re-read, but doesn't look scummy to you anymore now you've finished the re-read? What changed?

I wasn't feeling it anymore.

Also, saying "He used to be a big wagon so your question is stupid" is quite hilarious bc, if you've been keeping up with the thread then you would have seen people unvote and thus maybe I should have phrased the question as so. "Why do you still solitarily cling to that wagon? What about it makes you believe that one person is scummier than the two currently biggest wagons?"

Of course asking all that felt long winded and my original question seemed appropriate because @ the time of me asking you two were not on the two currently biggest wagons.

zdenek's refusal to respond to my request has been noted.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Jase wrote:In what way have I been staying off the big wagons? Who did I vote for instead?

Not Voting counts as a wagon itself. (Mastin rules) However, your poist on page 10 does make sense in a way. However, if you think someone is scum, why wait before hammering him? What else did you expect to arise from the situation?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

[L] your arrogance isn't helping your case right now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Not buying it.

VOTE: [L]

SK hunting is designed to be seen as you actually posting content without going after your own group. Only problem is you assumed and you know what people say about assuming.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I hammered cuz I thoughts he was scum. Figuring out if he is or not will give the replacements more to work with, gives us more to work with, and from L's last words before the hammer he stated that TO's words make him think SK.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

redtail896 wrote:I know I shouldn't talk much in twilight, but I just wanted to say this real quick.

Rule #6 says you can. Why do you think that you can't.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Talking during Twilight is very helpful to town. If you have anything you haven't said yet, suspicions etc. Then it's best to say it in Twilight incase you end up getting NKed.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Was the hammer bad? Yeah, I admit I probably should have waited. But, I thought he was scum and figured waiting would have made the wagon stall and fall apart. I take full responisibility that my decision was bad and hurt town a lot but mislynching me, very quickly, won't help town.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #15) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

redtail896 wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Was the hammer bad? Yeah, I admit I probably should have waited. But, I thought he was scum and figured waiting would have made the wagon stall and fall apart. I take full responisibility that my decision was bad and hurt town a lot but mislynching me, very quickly, won't help town.

The hammer was incredibly bad, as noted by multiple people. Jase's posts at the end of D1 give the best summary.

You're quoting where I admit that the hammer was bad. You're arguing a point that I'm not arguing against. So, is Jase. However I AM TOWN. Lynching me won't help town out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yabba feels town. I see intent in his posts. Plus he's not trying to derail my wagon as Jase's misrep says. He put me as his likely scum along with Tarson.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #17) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

imaginality wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Plus he's not trying to derail my wagon as Jase's misrep says. He put me as his likely scum along with Tarson.

So you're saying you think he gets extra townpoints from you because he thinks you're scum?

I made a really bad move and honestly it'd be off if anyone didn't think I was scummy today. At least at first. Hopefully, I can try to prove that wrong but at this point. It logically makes sense to see me as scum. I pointed that out to show that Jase was misrepping him and thus Jase should be checked into.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Doesn't want a quick lynch. Wants to keep discussion going. You said you didn't want me quicklynched yet besides misrepping Yabba, all you've done is argue my case. Also, you made your point on why you think it's scum motivated. I said I'm town (which contradicts your statement) I can't argue more than that bc you're trying to guess my intent and failing horribly.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

My intent behind the hammer was that I thought he was scum. I didn't want scum to use the stall in order to draw townies off the wagon. Obviously, he was town and I was wrong. I already stated all of that so the only other defense I can give is that I am town. The first two sentences of the bolded are from me pointing out that your argument on Yabba is a misrep. The second is an argument against you stating that besides saying you don't want to quicklynch besides misrepping someone else all you've done is talk about me. If you wish to gain more out of today why don't you target other players that are not me since the wagon on me apparently isn't going anywhere.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #20) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Well simply, and you're going to love this, because I'm town. Those first two sentences are what Yabba was doing and they are what you were ignoring in the middle of your misrep. It's only a connection if he gets lynched. When I say use the stall I mean derail the wagon and get someone else lynched. If I remember correctly TO had some votes on him too. If [L] had been scum like I thought he was then waiting could've caused the wagon to die and a townie would've gotten lynch. You can push me for information all you want but I don't have any information I can give you. I'm just saying if you really wanted to catch scum it might help if you look elsewhere because, here it comes again, for those of you with the benefit of flash photography, I'm town.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #21) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tarsonisocelot wrote:Actually, properly scumhunt.

I am scum hunting. How do you not see that? It should be obvious who my top suspect is.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Uncle Pain wrote:
C-Worl wrote:If you wish to gain more out of today why don't you target other players that are not me
since the wagon on me apparently isn't going anywhere.
(bold by me)
Note that a lot of us could easily put you to L-1. And to be honest, currently I wouldn’t mind if it weren’t for gaining more information during this Day. You’re not reading obvious scum to me but your hammer is just too large a stain on your slate.

I didn't say that to make it sound like I wasn't going to get lynched. In fact I was stating that due to my stupid hammer I doubt my wagon will disappear. However, it's also not building up until y'all decide it to (anyone who hammers would be put in my same position tomorrow) which probably won't be until deadline. I'm not saying it to be an ass either. If Jase WERE town then as town I'm giving him the advice of using this time to explore other avenues. Squeezing me of information won't work because I don't have any information to give. I'm Vanilla, that's all I know.

@Yabba, sorry for ignoring where you told me to stop but people were ignoring your question and posting things that I felt the need to answer to.

@Redtail896, I don't understand what you want from me. You want me to understand that the hammer was bad for town. I understand it now. However, you also want me to make a proper defense for the hammer-case. If I now understand that what I did was bad, how am I supposed to argue the case that what I did was bad?

Also, the reason I want Jase to focus on other people is that while he's tunneling me other people (like crazypianist1116 and Imaginality) can actively lurk by just saying things like, "Busy dudes I'll catch up later."

You've created an environment where townies can be lazy and scum can hide among the lazy townies.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Thu May 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Uncle Pain wrote:If there really is nothing else, I think you can’t do anything beside accepting our scumdars pointing to you, possibly leading to a lynch.

I considered that but I figured dragging a few scum down with me might be more helpful. Jase was my top read but Me=Weird just won the lottery for trying to do exactly what y'all are mad at me for doing.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 am

Post by C-Worl »

If there's no way for me to be forgiven for my mistake then I'll accept it, but I implore you that when I flip as town please go after Jase, Me=Weird, and, depending on when the hammer occurs, whoever hammers me. (If it happens right before deadline then they're most likely town who realizes mislynch > no lynch in this situation)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #25) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Me=Weird wrote:C-Worl, I obviously did
not
try to hammer you, and even if I did, I thought it out and gave reasoning. Other than that, do you have any reasons to find me suspicious?
I don't like the constant "I'm town! This is a mis-lynch, don't kill me I'm town because I say I'm town!".

It's a good reason and honestly I'm VT. What other reasons do I have to offer at this point. What I did was bad. I understand why you people want to lynch me. I'm just saying mislynching me won't solve anything.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #26) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tarsonisocelot wrote:I'm paranoid about a self-hammer because in several of the games I've played then scum who considered their lynch inevitable have quickhammered themselves to cut short discussion. One did so in almost the exact situation C-Worl is in (they had quickhammered a townie on D1, then quickhammered themself as soon as they got to L-1 just 3 pages into D2).

Self hammering is never something I will do. As town it presents obvious reasons why it's bad. As scum it would wash away any chance I may have of arguing out of a hole. So regardless of my alignment I will never self hammer.

Unless I'm a Jester but that's obvious.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

So we have two on V/La 2 being replaced and one who's been prodded. Looks like waiting to lynch really reveals a lot of information. It's not like scum can just lurk to a win with all this inactivity. It's not like this information gathering has pretty much killed the activity in this game.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #28) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

crazypianist1116 wrote:Jase, why are you not voting C-Worl?

The same reason that ya'll are voting for me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #29) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

crazypianist1116 wrote:C-Worl, you do realize at this point it wouldn't be a quickhammer right? You've claimed already and there's enough information for him to make a decision.

That's not the point. He stated he wished to wait and gain information. I believe he'll want to wait until right before deadline to hammer so he can get as much info as possible.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #30) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Prod dodge.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #31) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Uncle Pain wrote:
I was believing [L] during twilight – I mean, why shouldn’t I? Yes, scum could have pretended to be town at that point as well but what would they have gained from it? The flip would have occurred soon anyway, scum couldn’t have change anything. Tricking the other players for hours in which nothing can be decided anyway is so insensible that I deem(ed) it unlikely.

There are such things as Governors and other roles that prevent you from being lynched. I always keep claiming my towniness in any game until I've been told not to post anymore. Granted the chance of those roles are low but you never know when they might end up working in your favor.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok this game is boring.

Vote: C-Worl

I'm scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #33) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, who wants a healthy dose of Wifom from a dieing scum player. There's 3 others left and they are bvoigt, Jase, and Me=Weird.

Now you have to figure out if I gave u two scum and one town, two town and one scum, three town, or three scum. Have fun with my WIFOM gift.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #34) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:37 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hey who wants the scum to keep talking? Well here's some more WIFOM. All my partners hopped on my wagon.

WAIT! You want more WIFOM to deal with? I hammered [L] so that tarsonisocelot wouldn't get lynched.

Not enough for you? Hammered myself to keep suspicion of Uncle Pain from building up.

MOAR? ROTN FLAKED BC I WAS GETTING LYNCHED AND HE GAVE UP ON OUR WINCON.

NOT ENOUGH? BVOIGT COMES FIRST IN THE ALPHABET AND ZDENEK COMES LAST IN IT! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

I GOT BARRELS OF THIS SHIT!

I'M SCUM, AND AS MUCH AS YOU'LL WANT TO IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID YOU KNOW YOU'LL LOOK AT IT ON THE HOPES THAT I GAVE SOME KIND OF CLUE. YOU KNOW IT'S A DISTRACTION BUT YOU'LL COME BACK LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME, AND THERE'S NOT A GODDAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #35) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

Uncle Pain wrote:Well, this kind of makes my longish post obsolete.

C-Worl
: lol. I think you’re overestimating your power here. For what it’s worth, I’m eager to see how you flip.

I'M A GOONEY GOONEY GOON! BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT. TELL THE OTHERS IN THE QT THAT I'M SORRY FOR GETTING FOUND SO EASILY.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #36) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:31 am

Post by C-Worl »

EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED SINCE MY HAMMER IS ON MY SCUM TEAM. THAT INCLUDES MY UNCLE, THE PIANIST, AND MY IMAGINATION.

JASE ISN'T A PARTNER. Y'ALL TOTALLY SHOULDN'T SUSPECT HIM. (OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD? LOL)

WIFOM BITCHES YOU CAN SAY YOU'LL IGNORE IT BUT DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WON'T. LOL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”