Mini 1159 - Powerrox93's Mini Normal I (Game Over)

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Hi yabba. Thoughts as I read:
I think imaginality and andrew are reading to much into TIO's post.
stefan#16 wrote:hate this please don't lynch me today. Are you so bad that you are often lynched as town on day 1, or are you scum, so are afraid to be lynched?
Dislike this. He's taking what yabba said seriously, something that scum would tend to do. Also, the question is dumb. "yes, I'm scum, don't lynch me"
stefan#21: Hard to comprehend, but it seems as though he expects yabba to answer something entirely different?
zdenek#23: Same as stefan 16 minus the question.
UP#24: Nothing to comment on? That's the best you can do?
[L]#28: Hopping a bandwagon.
stefan#31: He did give a reason, you just didn't pay attention to his sig.
Jase#33: Bad. You think yabba's scummy, but you vote someone else for "no adequately explained reason"? I could maybe see it if the unexplained reason was stronger, but you admitted to ignoring the yabba thing.
Jase#37: Badder. Not only are you bandwagonning, but it's like "oh shoot! I did something scummy. does jumping a wagon make it better?".
carcinogens posts are feeling off. Wanting people to take you at face value is something scum would want.
stefana#70: Completely misses zde's point, which wasn't that rhetorical questions are scummy, but that the defending was scummy. Also, you say that there are more suspicious people, but you remain unvoting.

scum:

Jase
StefanB
Surprise_Carcinogen
null/undecided

crazypianist
Groupthink
[L]
TIO
yabbaguy
zdenek

town

andrew
imaginality
Uncle Pain
M=W

The farther up you are, the scummier you are.
Vote: Jase
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@SC: It's not that town shouldn't want to be thought of as sincere, but that town shouldn't try and get people to think that. Town should try to get people to believe them by making good points. But, I'm taking you off my scumlist right now because your posts seem genuine.
@pain: SC's not on my scumlist anymore because he feels like frustrated newb town.
[L] wrote:I was speaking on no one's behalf. I was speaking of surprise_carcinogen, and also explaining why I suspect surprise_carcinogen - primarily because he misconstrued a prime concept of mafia.
Um, yes, you were. SC asked
me
that. You then answered.
Stefan, most of this game seems to be "easy targets".
zdeneks point was
not
that rhetorical questions are scummy. Shall I quote for you?
Post 55, Zdenek wrote:I don't like that Stefan is trying to justify asking rhetorical questions. The fact that he asked one early is not a big deal (if it happened later in the game, I'd find it scummier), but his defense of it seems to be active lurking - contributing, but not scum hunting.
He doesn't like that you are justifying them. He doesn't really care that you asked one, but your defense seems trying to appear useful without doing much.

Does this convince you? You quoted this very post. Why don't you think jase is scum?
Stefan wrote:never unvote if you are not 100% sure that your target is town, that you are off on your attack is not enough reason and never unvote and not immediatly vote again to collect your thoughts and get a little bit surer about some thinks.
WRONG! You unvoted, you said there are scummier people, and then named NONE OF THEM.
With this and imaginality's points,
Unvote, Vote: StefanB
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Stefan: You can also use the quote button in the upper right hand corner.
zde wrote that he "doesn't like that you tried to
justify
it." and that "the fact that you asked one early on is not a big deal".
Yeah, I used bad words saying that you didn't name any of them, should have been vote, not name.
OMGUS is a meaningless buzzword. Nobody does it. I am not OMGUSing because rather than voting you for voting me, I'm voting you for having bad reasoning for voting me.
Other strange thinks: Post 4 (first playerpost) were did the candyjoke come from? This sounds strange, wouldn't be a day later, but on Saturday it sounded strange.
Also, this seems like scum grasping at straws.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@stefan #113: Everything you do is not scummy, I mentioned the quote buttons to help you. Can you please stop taking everything so personally?
#120: First question: Yes, but irrelevant. Second question: Not really. Mostly what you did was explain what active lurking is. It can be done in one post. Third question is wrong. First question is irrelevant because my point isn't about active lurking, but that he said your defense, not the rhetorical question, was scummy.
Defending myself I will only do against scummyattackers, because I am long past the time that slot is even considered posible town.
This is bad, probably scum trying to earn cred by not going against townish people. Defending yourself is okay, even against townish people.
Replacement is out of the question, nobody should have to play the game with the slot.
Who is this about?
I still belive the Me=Weird is scum, such he is not even trying to understand my posts. Hell, it feels like he is skimming them.
imaginality feels completly honest in pushing my waggon, Me=Weird does not a bit.
I am trying to understand your posts. Where do you think I'm skimming them? And why don't I feel honest?

Everybody is not tunneling on you. Me, imaginality and kinda andrew are the only ones really attacking you? I realize that I have a tunneling problem, and am trying to change that. But town tunnel as well as scum, so I'm not sure why you're taking at as such a serious scumtell?

New reads: I can see Jase as town, but adding crazypianist to scumlist. The way he was sarcastic seems like how scum would be, general scumvibes, plus the way once stefan got attacked, he completely lurked off, could be scum scared by their partner getting caught and not wanting to do anything scummy. Speaking of which,
Request prod on crazypianist.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

crazypianist: You were there because you were pretty active at first, then you slacked way off.
Uncle pain: Nothing in particular, a few smaller points, such as accusing you of voting me for not posting and then saying I really needed to get in the game, the thing andrew pointed out about trying to deflect attention and bussing, also calling bussing before a flip is bad. Another thing is that, assuming for an instant either of them is scum, a common scum tactic is to put buddies on slightly suspicious list, as CP did.
Undecided about mist right now. Going to wait for a few more posts.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

yabba's post seems a bit off. Slight FoS on him.
Stefan wrote:You vote me for giving up and stating that I know that many townies belive I am scum?

Well, giving up is something that you shouldn't do, and that scum are marginally more likely to do. Also, it wasn't "many townies", when you said that, it was mainly me and imaginality, and kinda andrew. And I just read that over, and
how would you know they're townies!?
I think I've got a scumslip here.
zdenek wrote:I don't believe you. If it were true, why not say so right away?

Because that would make it useless?
crazypianists seems a bit townier.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

yabba: can you please go through and say why you think stefan is town instead of trying to repetition brainwash us? And what do you think of the slip I caught?
I do agree some with TIO, though. Doesn't seem to have contributed much.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Me=Weird »

People voting for stefan wrote:imaginality, Me=Weird, andrew94, Mist7676, [L]

Something stefan said wrote:Secondly Vote: Me=Weird
Sorry but I may be the only one who doesn't see the great townpost.

Obviously doesn't think I'm town.
something else he wrote:Andrew I don't know, he is normally better in finding real scum and he did take a lot of time to make that point, when it did happen days ago.

Doesn't seem to think so here either.
And oh yeah, doesn't feel so great about mist either.
he also wrote:Vote: Mist

Plus, in that quote about andrew, he says real scum. If stefan were town, how would he know who's "real scum"? Heck, how would he even know who's scum?

If I must, I'll change to TIO, but I doubt it's going to come to that.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

redtail wrote:I want his opinion of other people (he's really tunnelling)

My other main suspicions are TIO, for not having contributed much, and [L]. More on [L] in a minute.
[L] wrote:I'd recommend you read my past games. I'm more "townie" when I'm scum. Thanks for the TO vote.

This really rubs me the wrong way. First off there's the more townie as scum, which is the equivalent of "when I'm town, I'm scummy", which is obviously bad, and the "Thanks for the TO vote" seems wrong.
stefan wrote:Me=Weird: You have said I am scum the whole game. So you know that really and we should say your are scum, because you are sure. Sorry Mod that I am so drastic: THIS IS BS, like a lot in the case against me. I am sorry that I was so unmotivated, will try to make an argument against every post in the game against me. And you should try to play like the good player you are and not like that.

The thing is though, I'm attacking you because your posts are scummy. "Real scum" sounds like you know the people he was attacking weren't scum because they're not your scumbuddies.
stefan wrote:I stay by my point and that is one question that no one has answered (exspecially not Me=Weird who uses this post as main point). How can you active lurk from ONE POST with over 20 posts?

Because, as zdenek said, it seemed like you were trying to contribute without actually doing much, which is something scum would want to do so they wouldn't have to make stuff up.
Why was my reaction, so different than those of: Zdenek and Jase.

Jase said he thought it was intentional deception, you took it at face value. So did zdenek, but he followed up with better posts.
And then those points: I didn't miss that yabba is IC, this is not and never was an explenation for his first post. It's a sign, that he is not a bad player yes, your point.

I never said it was an explanation, just that it should make you realize he isn't completely serious.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Demon, I'm giving you a chance because I can see misunderstanding with stefan due to language barrier, but mostly because I'd rather vote for [L], because of below. However, he's currently at L-1, so please claim now, [L], as I'm willing to hammer.
Because of stuff previously said(such as the lay of the land thing), but what prompted this is the scummy when town, townie when scum thing. Complete excuse for scum.
yabba, you are slowly sliding into my scumlist.
I'd be willing to switch to TiO though, because of that huge list of useless IIoA.
224 is really bad. Scum also will say things like this, to give the impression of townies knowing they're death doesn't matter to much.
226 is why. "It's something scum would never do, so I must be town!" Yeah. WIFOM.
[L] wrote:I am not giving up - nor am I pushing for my own lynch.

[L] wrote:Your logic is erroneous, lol. I'm scum because I'm pushing my own lynch?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Townie claim doesn't really mean anything. Now that C-Worls unvoted,
Unvote, Vote: [L]

Speaking of which, why did you unvote?
C-Worl wrote:I also want M=W, DH, Imagin, and Jase to tell me why they've decided to stay off the big wagons, why they've chosen to instead vote who they've voted for, and in Jase's case I want to know why he's chosen not to vote at this time. Failure to comply will be seen as you're just safe voting.

Is this some kind of a joke? Stefan was the biggest wagon for a while, and then I expressed willingness to vote for [L], which would have been the hammer.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, that simplifies things. I agree c-worl is looking pretty bad, but I'd still rather
Vote: tarsonisocelot
for just having made almost no contributions.
I'll be looking into both of them later.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

imaginality wrote:I'm also a bit concerned by Me=Weird's post above, saying he'll be 'looking into [C-Worl and tarsonisocelot] later', because that points to not having spent any time rereading during the night.

I didn't. I use night to take a break, and rarely think about the game during it. Dislike TIO's posts above, as they still don't give much of an opinion. However, I didn't get a chance to read up on them, but tomorrow shouldn't be as busy.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I finally read through c-worls ISO.
First off, he votes L for a gut read. Generally if I have a gut read, I don't just say that, I look for a few scummy actions. Scum won't want to fake as much.
Later on, he seems incredibly dense about L's claim. Not sure if it's scummy, but it's dumb.
278 looks really bad, because he unvotes saying he isn't convinced on anyone, reads to me like scum waffling. Town should just vote their highest suspect. Then he accuses me and imaginality of staying off big wagons when we didn't, and anyway big wagons doesn't mean scum wagons.
Then the bad hammer, where he acts as though L said he was SK hunting, when he was saying that the SK hunting wasn't what he said.
Then the thing about giving replacements more to work with, well, suppose they get NK'd. We wouldn't had a chance to know their thoughts.
I have no idea why he thought the wagon would fall apart, it was a good strong wagon.
Most recently, he's been insisting that he's town just by saying that.
Also, his hesitance about voting doesn't sit right with me.

I'm happy to
Unvote, Vote: C-Worl
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Me=Weird »

C-Worl, I obviously did
not
try to hammer you, and even if I did, I thought it out and gave reasoning. Other than that, do you have any reasons to find me suspicious?
I don't like the constant "I'm town! This is a mis-lynch, don't kill me I'm town because I say I'm town!".

Also don't like how TIO is paranoid about C-worl self-hammering, and not wanting a lynch because deadline isn't for a while. Would you want to wait for the last minute to lynch someone a cop got a guilty on?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #15) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, I know he isn't cop guilty, but my point was that we shouldn't wait til deadline to lynch just because we can. But why do you see it as scummy?
Sorry for lack of activity lately. Had a lot on my plate.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I see it as attempting to get people to judge reponses to the situation at hand as though it were a different situation with different optimal play. Your post did not seem to be proposing a hypothetical situation for theory discussion (which would have been yet another tangential, unuseful on if it had been, we've had enough of those on D1), it seemed more like you were trying to get us to treat C-Worl as cop guilty. That's why I see it as scummy play.
If someone else had posted that comment about cop-guilties at the point you did, would you view it as town, neutral, scummy or irrelevant?

Even if I were trying to make it out that he was a guilty, nobody would believe it without a claim. What would the point be? As I said before, my point wasn't that he's confirmed scum or anything, or even that we should lynch really quick, but that there is absolutely no reason to wait until deadline just because we can.
Re: Above 404, if you're going to say things are scummy, please say
why.

V/LA til Wednesday or Thursday as per rule E1.
By then, I should have time to take a good look at this game.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #17) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I'm disliking C-worl even more with all the references to uncommon roles. It doesn't seem like something town would do.
Jase, why exactly do you want a competing wagon? Are you just unhappy about lack of original contribution?
@everybody expressing suspicion of C-worl not voting him: Is there any good reason you don't want to hammer?

Town:

Me(obv)
Uncle pain: Has seemed pretty town motivated and genuine.
Jase: Made good contributions lately.
TIO: Seems a lot more like noob town than noob scum.
Townish Null

bvoigt: He and his predecessor have both made good contributions, but both have given me an odd feel.
zdenek: He's been posting okay, but feels kind of sheepish.
imaginality: Initially pretty townish, but lately has slacked off in a way I can see scum doing.
Scummish Null

crazypianist: Has never been a major contributor, and has always felt off with me.
redtail: He's contributed okayish, but IIRC hasn't made a lot of original points. Plus, he replaced Surprise carcinogen, who wasn't very town and left under pressure.
Scum

RotN: The only participant in his slot was mist, who was not townie at all. All other three in this slot have made about one post.
C-worl: Already explained.

For any alternate wagon, I would suggest RotN, the least contributing slot in the game.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Also, forgot to mention that I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so
V/LA over the weekend.

Noted
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #19) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Me=Weird »

zdenek wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:@everybody expressing suspicion of C-worl not voting him: Is there any good reason you don't want to hammer?

Jase has told everyone to not hammer. Why are you asking this?

2 reasons: 1, I missed what jase said, 2, nobody seemed to want to be voting him regardless.
Me=Weird wrote:I'm disliking C-worl even more with all the references to uncommon roles. It doesn't seem like something town would do.

Please elaborate. I don’t see any scumminess in this. He was just explaining bvoigt’s point to me.

I guess it just felt like he was trying to hard to go through every possibility.
Me=Weird wrote:@everybody expressing suspicion of C-worl not voting him: Is there any good reason you don't want to hammer?

Is there any good reason to hammer him right now, especially after Jase explicitly (and rightfully) asked not to overfocus on C-Worl?

It didn't seem like we were getting anywhere, or that the wagon was going to go away.
Me=Weird wrote:For any alternate wagon, I would suggest RotN, the least contributing slot in the game.

I kind of agree with this but I favour lynching someone for a real case. Policy lynches are so-so.

Except it's not a policy lynch. I find him scummy for it.

Looking at the RotN slot, GT didn't really say anything. Neither did RotN, so it's mostly mist and prox.
Mist didn't really provide much content, one of the main things is saying stefan should self-vote. I have a hard time seeing town asking someone who
hadn't
given up to do that.
Prox never explained any of his votes, both of which were on pretty popular wagons.
redtail is a vague second, though not for any really discernible reason.
Vote: RangeroftheNorth
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Looking at andrews iso, the only living players he doesn't mention are me, zdenek, rotn(s slot), and redtails slot. As someone said, he seems like a kind of person who'll ignore his partners, so assuming that, it narrows down to us four.
c-worls iso's 12-13 could be scum talking to a partner, but it's a weaker tell. The people he mentions least are me, zdenek, and rotn. As I know I'm town, that leaves rotn, zde, and red. Connections point strongest to rotn and zde, but as zde has actually made contributions, I say rotn goes first.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Me=w: Let's not line up lynches yeah?

Or maybe I was listing my suspects? Because who wouldn't want their current suspects lynched?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #22) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Me=Weird »

jase wrote:The bold part implies that somebody from the list goes second.

Yes, because I want all my suspects lynched, but the one I want dead most is rotn/setael. I don't see why you're making such a big deal of it. Does it ever actually happen?
imaginality, I didn't mention andrew much because he was a null read, and c-worl because I had a hard time telling whether he was noob or scum.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #23) » Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Does what ever actually happen? Lined up lynches? Do you think the associative tell with andrew/c-worl is strong enough for a lynch?

Yeah. I've never really seen people successfully line up lynches. Associative tells by themselves maybe not, but I also find it scummy that none of the slot members have contributed.
Me=weird, what was the strong connection between RotN and C-Worl?

Not a connection, lack of one. C-worl and andrew ignored that slot.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #24) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I might get a post in tomorrow, but mostly
V/LA until wednesday

Exceptions for modded games.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

imaginality wrote:Thoughts: Me=Weird limiting her suspicions to Zdenek and Setael is interesting, since they're the two other people who are grouped with her as candidates for being a buddy of C-Worl/andrew94's (due to lack of interactions).

First off, I'm a guy. Now to the points.
I didn't interact much because not only was it a null read until hammer etc, but he was such a non contributor content wise, I barely noticed him for a while.
I also solidly expressed suspicion of redtail, and before c-worl flipped scum.

Setaels play does not convince me at all. I've seen scum come in, make a huge wall case against some townie that demotivates everybody, and lynch em. Newbie 943 or something. Not saying the huge cases are scummy, just that they're not townie. Conciseness is pro-town.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Who are my top two suspects? Setael and crazypianist, I guess. I don't think much of the spamwalls. They really don't help the game at all, and I really want UP and setael to consolidate their stuff into a few main points.
This game has come to a standstill. We need to get a lynch going, so if necessary I will go for CP.
TIO, why do you suspect them in that order? Also, why are you voting someone who isn't on that list at all.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Last sentence with a question mark instead of a period.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@jase: Setael because I found it scummy how the other members of her slot didn't contribute, and because she hasn't done much anything to change that.
TIO: What changed your townread on UP?
Regarding setaels case, the zdenek point is somewhat valid, though I can see scum bussing(by which I mean I do minorly suspect zde), I don't really see UP's "weird zdenek interactions. As for 61 making cp town, post in question is
Andrew94, your question is not a sentence and that makes it difficult to understand.
I believe you're trying to say the fact that I called Uncle Pain on bussing and also said he was trying to deflect attention on the first is contradictory? The two aren't mutually exclusive. He didn't comment on anything that happened on the first page, and it's possible for there to be more than two scum.
Your sig bothers me.

I don't see how it makes him town? Though I can see scum motivation for that post, coaching andrew to be comprehensible, and the line about the sig is unnecessary, and could be scum trying to sound like they're contributing more.

chk, 2 days ago you said you'd get to this game. All you've done is say "OMG cp hasn't post in 3 days and he said he'd post in 24 hours 3 days ago", when that was the last post he made before now getting replaced.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Weird, I understand you want me to be more active, but I'm not the only one. And this is how I play the game. You can vote me if you think this is scummy? Or you could always ask me what I think about suchandsuch instead of just complaining about my lack of posting. FoS: Me=SuperWierd

You play by accusing people who seem to have flaked of avoiding the game? And it wasn't scummy enough for me to change my vote, it just seemed kinda weird to promise content and then take a really easy route that didn't do much. I haven't seen you interact much with anyone. Seriously considering voting you now.
Ok what? I follow you with the other players in that slot being noncontributors, but what the hell do you mean she hasn't done anything to change that? That's just straight up not true. Makes me wonder if you aren't just throwing suspicion around at random. IGMEOY.

What do you mean? Just because she posted a giant wall post doesn't mean she's uber-town. And since I've expressed suspicion since D2, I don't see how I could be "throwing suspicion around at random".
Setael wrote:
TO wrote:Zdenek alone is a null read. If they turn out to be scum that will change my UP read from town to scum. My read on UP has not changed.

I've already called you on this, but that makes absolutely no sense, and really points to a you/zdenek scum team.

Unvote
. I need to ISO TO.

You know, for some reason, unvoting before reading TIO seems like something scum would do more than town.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Not getting much of a read either way on mastin, although it does strike me as a bit odd that he disapproves of a wagon on someone he doesn't have a read on yet.
Another point against TIO is that he insists his town read on UP hasn't changed, he's still put UP on his top 3 scumlist, without much reasons.
Me=Weird: Why do you suspect Setael and Pine most? Setael because of her walls? Pine because of… what exactly? Your last statement about crazypianist1116 was on Day 2 in #429 where you read him as null-scum.

Seriously, read my posts. I'm not going to answer this question again. I initially suspected RotN for completely non-contributing, plus (lack of) interactions from C-worl, and setael hasn't changed that. The huge wall post cases are easy to fake as scum, as I've seen happen multiple times.
About pine, I don't? Maybe you're thinking of chk, now mastin, who I somewhat suspected because of trying to lynch lurkers and not really interacting with anyone.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
You know what else is objectively wrong? Saying that I said setael hasn't made contributions. I said her contributions by no means make her town, or are genuine. Neither do I believe the former, as for the latter, she
may
be bussing. I also never made the point that she didn't interact with c-worl. I first talked about RotN, which I'll just use instead of previous slot occupants, then lack of interactions
from
c-worl. As in,
C-Worl
failed to interact with this slot.
YOU are the one building a case out of nothing.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Also, at TIO, I'm talking about this scumlist:
Skimmed the walls. Lynch preference of those most involved (level of scumminess): Zdenek>Setael>Uncle Pain (whose acronym I keep misreading as undead penguin).
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@TIO: Actually, as you just quoted, "of those most involved". Not "of those posting walls", and there's no way you could think that only those three were involved. I'm also really not liking how you took that opportunity to bandwagon.
Jase wrote:
Me=Weird wrote:
I initially suspected RotN for completely non-contributing, plus (lack of) interactions from C-worl, and setael hasn't changed that.

Me=Weird wrote:@jase: Setael because I found it scummy how the other members of her slot didn't contribute, and because she hasn't done much anything to change that.

You DID say both of those things. Right here in this sentence that I quoted right above In the post you just responded to, and in this earlier post. Not, "I don't like/agree with her contribution' but "No contribution" is clearly what you said.

Yeah, you say that the slot previously did not contribute, and had suspicious interaction with c-worl. You then say "and setael hasn't changed that." The first part is clearly wrong and the second part doesn't make sense.

If by first part you mean that other slot members didn't contribute, that's totally true, if by first part you mean that whole sentence, then not only is the first part of that sentence true, but I do consider the lack of interactions
from
c-worl scummy. By second part, I assume you mean "and setael didn't change that", I did not mean that setael hasn't changed the no contributions, which is what I think you think I mean, but that setael hasn't changed my scumread of here.
I also don't like the attempt to discredit my case. As it is just as wrong as the thing I first called you out for. Not only that but you're backpedaling. Saying I never said "X" when you clearly did, or trying to spin things in a more favorable light.

I attacked your case because it didn't look there was much of a case, now I realize you misunderstood. More on this later.
Also, could you explain the bit about "She could be bussing" ?
I'm not sure how that relates to what I said.

That was about how part of her case could be genuine, but bussing. Assuming of course that I'm right.

Recap: Your case is that I said setael hasn't contributed, which is a lie, that now I'm saying I never said that, and I think something about how interactions with c-worl is wrong.

What's true: I never said setael hasn't contributed. When I said "setael hasn't changed that", I'm talking about setael not changed my scum-read,
not
setael hasn't changed the no contributing. So it's true that I never said that, although looking back, I can sort of see how you could think that because of poor sentence structure. Next, about c-worl interactions, what I'm saying is this: I find it scummy how C-worl failed to interact with setaels slot.

Uncle pain: I meant that if deadline came up, I'd be willing to switch to cp to avoid a no-lynch, which I'd still do but now find it unlikely that that's going to be necessary. Also, that was before the deadline extension, when deadliine was drawing near with no leading wagon. Now that pine's here, I guess my read is slightly leaning town.
Again, I when I wrote "setael hasn't changed that", I was solely talking about her not changing my read.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Me=w: The first part is the part about non contributing, the second part is about c-worl interaction, Set hasn't changed that is the third part which makes the first two parts wrong.

So first part is that previous slot members didn't contribute, which you said is "clearly wrong", as for the second part, actually, plenty of people commented on the slot needing to contribute or replace. "set hasn't changed that" is about my scumread, once again, and even if it were about set not changing not contributing, how would that make both other things wrong?
About there being no interactions between that slot and anybody, though true, is not the point I'm making. Most people commented on the inactivity of the slot, while C-worl ignored it.
As for me repeating practically the same thing about set twice, that was because I didn't understand what you meant. It sounded to me like you were saying it was objectively wrong for setael not to have changed my scumread, which doesn't make sense. And actually, why would me saying set hasn't contributed make me scum? It's so obviously wrong, and I fail to see how you could think I thought that.

Incidentally, I didn't realize I was echoing imaginality until I read his post, as I make posts as I read, not after. Though of course you don't care because I can't prove this. Also, what is your case exactly? Just that you think I said setael hasn't been contributing which is "objectively wrong"?

Here it happens again. Setael points out that there isn't much(any?) scum motivation to say she hasn't contributed. Why do you guys keep making my defense worthless?
Also, I'm feeling worse about mastin now, his posts seem like he's trying too hard, and not quite genuine. As I'm now the only one on the set wagon, with deadline approaching,
Unvote, Vote: mastin2

While we're on the subject, Pine: Why are you now voting jase? Is it because of recent actions, in which case I'd like to hear what you think more, or because of the first 5 pages you've read, in which case it isn't worth very much and a dumb vote?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Jase, another point for me is that if I had meant set hadn't contributed, wouldn't I have seen that you thought that, and not worded it the same way again?
Setael, what other reasons do you have for wanting to lynch zdenek other than shady interactions with c-worl? And why are you so convinced mastin would be a mislynch?
PINE: Why did you switch votes to jase, if you've only read the first 5 pages?

Details on mastincase: When he mentioned not liking the setael wagon when he had only a null read seemed both a bit odd and like he was trying to sound like he was contributing without doing much.
Same thing with all the extra posts, trying to look like he's doing something when he's not.
"I am toying with other ideas, though. Imaginality, Me=Weird, stuff like that. " This feels a bit careless to me. I mean, why mention imaginality, who's one of the towniest people alive?
A minor point is that his "stop mislynches" theme is sounding a bit too informed.

I just don't really get the feeling he's town motivated.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Setael, after a quick skim of your ISO I'm not really seeing many "terribad reasons" you've talked about. Unless you mean reasons you haven't commented on, in which case, would you mind saying why they're terribad?
Pine wrote:I vote for the most likely scum based on information I have available to me. I don't trust your opinions.

You're not really answering the question. Are you voting him because of recent stuff you've read, or because of the first few pages you've read? I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable with you now.

Mastin, I dislike how you keep making excuses and acting kinda silly and talking about unimportant stuff. It just doesn't feel like something from town.
Jase, I know mastin hasn't caught up, but he's had 6 days to catch up, and instead he's been socializing.

About zde, I'm mostly ignoring his D1 play.
His first post of D2 ignores c-worl, and instead attacks redtail for basically being too, I dunno, nice maybe about not understanding a post.
After that he mostly ignores c-worl, except when I ask why anyone suspecting c-worl wasn't willing to hammer. He then seemed pretty defensive of c-worl.
Lately he's been dropping off in activity, and become more self-contained about defending himself.

So, I'd be willing to switch to him if necessary, but still prefer mastin. I would not however, be too surprised to see zdenek flip scum.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Wow… just wow. This game is over, whether or not it takes an extra day to lynch pine. Not sure how much need there is for me to really post.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Interesting set-up. Kinda reminds me of mine, which had a doc and back-up doc. IMO, bodyguard is an underused role. Haven't often seen it.
For the modding, it went pretty smoothly, though I don't think you need to be so strict.
I admit, imaginality had me almost completely fooled, though I'm pretty sure I would have voted for him in LyLo.

Somewhat happy with my play. Definitely need to get a bit more accurate though.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”