Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #574 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Haylen »

Hi guys, I'm guessing none of you are happy to see me. That's cool.
First thing to mention. I am V/LA at the weekends. The exception will probably be christmas weekend.

Now onto the important stuff.

Corvuus/Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Her first few posts are ok, but I'm not buying the 'out of curiousity' stuff. With mafia, you either want to know something or you don't. The only time 'out of curiousity' applies is if you want to know something that isn't completely relevant to the game. For example, somebody says something about my playstyle and I say 'out of curiousity, what do you mean by that.' There's a massive difference. Filing this away in my mind for any possible future reference.

Woah woah woah, hold back. Agreeing to massclaim on Day One, when the game has barely even started? Why would you so this? At worst, this is role fishing, which is scummy because it will out our powerroles and give the town the disadvantage rather than the scum. As town, our job is to do everything we possibly can to put the scum at a disadvantage. Those are not town intentions. She then backtracks and tells Empking that the idea of massclaiming helping the town is subjective, it looks like she realised what she was arguing was wrong.

Misrepping DavidParker. He does not appear to be buddying where she says he is, this shows she is willing to make stuff up in order to obtain a lynch, showing a complete lack of town intention again.

Her Iso post 8 annoys me slightly. She says that she does not want to vote Empking because he is not obvious scum to her, but she does not explain why she believes he is town.

Iso 9 makes no sense at all. She says that a town tell is WIFOM because scum could use it to appear town like. If that was the case, then scum tells would be WIFOM aswell. From what I can see, DavidParker just has a lude definition of what buddying is, which should be obvious to fallen angel since she has been on site for longer than I have (In fact, I seem to remember us in the same game once.) DP is getting buddying mixed up with defending and fallen angel is strawmanning it.

Why continue the debate over whether people are good depending on experience level? It just takes up valuable time in scumhunting. I don't care how experienced another player is, I'm gonna treat them and their opinions with the same respect as everybody else (yeah, even you Fenhl >.<).

Hypocrisy, she says that Adumbro is strawmanning by accusing her of having a hurt ego, when this is probably closer to the truth than what she was accusing DP of doing whilst strawmanning.

Overall, she doesn't give me a very good town impression.

Corvuus

I don't like his first post in the game. He says that people often ask for MC as town to create discussion which is a defence of Empking. But then he lists Empking as one of his suspects without giving any reason why, which smells like pretty obvious distancing to me. He also then goes onto say that Noc and HF have to be town because they didn't see Fallen Angel as scum. This is scummy because it shows scum intentions. Scum always want people alive who agree with them and believe they are town, thus they will put them in their town list and try to stop them from being lynched. Then in his next post, he goes ahead and votes with Empking with very little reasoning - rather than taking the obvious route of trying to explain what is wrong empkings actions, he just tells him he should be lynched for them because he doesn't understand. This doesn't sound like a person who believes another person is mafia, it sounds like somebody who wants somebody else lynched on policy or to make themselves look good - the only reason Corvuus would look good if Empking is lynched is if Empking flips mafia because nobody will suspect he is scum due to the distancing.

He then goes ahead and adds singer into his list of three people who could be scum without any reasoning aswell. This is scummy because it allows him to fencesit if she gets lynched. If she flips scum, he could just turn around and say 'yeh, i thought she was scum, see I said so in this post.'

His iso 12 also makes no sense. He claims that FA couldn't have been scum because she got ran up to L-1 and wasn't lynched or hammered. Not being funny but scum wouldn't intentionally hammer their buddy so early in the game if they didn't believe their playerslot was salvagable.

He then also backtracks and decides that Empking is town in his Iso 27, despite arguing that he has to be scum for the majority of his time in the game. It really seems as though he has just decided to jump off his buddy just in case he does get lynched.

Post 36: WOAH. Self hammer????????? No! In games, we do not self-hammer. This seems like a bluff to me. AND claims Jester? No! Never bring jesters up in a game unless it's a bastard game or an open game. They are not normal roles. The goes back on his claim by saying he should have hammered himself. Don't self vote, it's ridiculous.

Conclusion:
At this point in the game, I would vote for him.

Incog, CA, Neko
ConfidentAnon

Lets see what I can find here, there doesn't appear to be much content from him.

WTF???? Agrees with starting off with a massclaim? No no no. Scummy scummy scummy. His other post is WIFOM.

I am not impressed ~_~

Incognito

Ah, Incog's posts. I always find them to be rather refreshing cause I can always make sense of them <3

I can agree with the whole lot of his first post of content, I'm not finding anything to criticise there. Just seems like ordinary town Incog to me. Good logical posting as usual. I get the feeling that he believes everything he said and all of his actions were with a town-like intention.

I know Incog and that was town Incog.

If you're still reading this, I died a little inside when I saw you flaked :cry:

Neko

He posts a lot of words, normally I would have expected a player to be hiding behind that and trying to appear as though he is posting content when really they are just posting Info instead of Analysis. I don't get that from this guy, he posts what he thinks in response to stuff that has happened in the game.

Nope, did not get anything scummy from Neko, logic or gut. :/

Conclusion:
Town. Would not vote nor support the lynch of.

That's all I've got atm. I'm pretty tired, it's 1am.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #588 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Haylen »

back. just to let you know im still doing my reads. Just spent 4 hrs doing a 2 hr strain journey and am exhausted. If you dont know, england's suffering some pretty bad weather conditions right now.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #598 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote

That's a fair point. I thought I unvoted when I replaced in, obv not.

I was in Southampton, btw, travelling up to Leicester/Coventry. We got stuck behind a train that's brakes seized up cause of the weather and Coventry train station was closed yesterday so we needed to get off at Leamington Spa. It was freezing -_- Luckily we caught the train we did as the ones afterwards were cancelled. I'm now at my partner's families house.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #606 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Haylen »

Neko, I ALWAYS do my reads in order of player list, basically, I read the game in full then I ISO players as this seems to get me further than actually reading the game as a whole.

I'm gonna write some stuff up and post tonight though aswell as answer the posts about myself.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #617 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm done. I
will not
be revealing any of my other town reads this game as to not give scum a target. I will be replacing my vote on Corvuus though as he is my most definate scumread.
Rhinox wrote:she unvotes corvuus to appease havingfitz in her iso #2 even though in her first post in the game she said she would vote corvuus.
Wrong. I unvoted because I like to make up my own mind in games and not be tied to the vote of someone whom I have replaced.

Looking at DP, I can see why he is a top contender for lynching, he doesn't seem to explain his posts very well and it looks as though he is trying to post as little content as possible without being accused of lurking.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #618 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Haylen »

Oops.
Vote Corvuus

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #630 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Haylen »

no you#re not. Lol :P

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #631 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Looking and Corvuus's questions and responding.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #669 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Haylen »

hey guys, I'm quite ill at the moment. Gots the flu. I'll try and post coherantly.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #686 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Haylen »

I would still support a Corvuus lynch at this time, primarily for what I pointed out yesterday and what others have said since. Currently, I think DP is more likely to be town due to Corvuus' buddying of him but more information would be gained from either of their lynches.

I don't mind MCing by the way. Do we know if we're in lylo or mylo yet?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #692 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Of course I meant if we weren't in mylo yet. Lynching in mylo is stupid.
Neko wrote:Why exactly does this make DP more likely to be town.
Scum like to buddy townies.

Corvuus, If you think it's mylo like your posts suggest, why are you voting for Empking instead of no lynch?

Seriously, though, if I'm lynched. DON'T lynch Neko.

Why am I one of your top choices, Rhinox?

I still can't get a town or scum read on Empking.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #718 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Haylen »

I get really annoyed when people try and lynch me based on my predeccessors actions. Especially since, in the last game I replaced into where this happened, I was the town cop and eventually managed to lead the town to a win. -_-

I said what I did about Neko because I believe Incog was town. He had to have been, his play wreaked of town Incog.

What were the other questions I needed to answer? I have this habit in game where people asked me questions and I don't see them then build up loads and loads of stuff I need to answer.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #730 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm VT too.

Nocmen.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #751 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Haylen »

Corvuus wrote:Haylen... post or die.
Um. Nope. I'm V/LA at the weekend. This doesn't count as a post. I should probably have informed you guys I was in hospital for some of last week and was trapped under mounds of psychology paperwork - good news is I'm currently averaging a score 40% higher than I did last years. Yay!

Are we lynching Corvuus yet?
Was the gamblers fallacy being used when deciding that either myself or Fenhl must be scum?
It's annoying that people have just suddenly jumped on me, particularly when most people are voting for Empking. Hypocrisy much! Mixed in with some honey and Opportunism.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #758 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Well that was stupid wasn't it. I'm vanilla and I'm 99% sure the game was in lylo. Btw, it's really shitty lynching a person when they're V/LA. Empking is obv scum, Corvuus is his partner + one other. Probably a coaster.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #842 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Haylen »

I think I'm gonna cry :< I had a town read on you and a mafia one of Neko -_- And BTW WHEN A PERSON'S V/LA IT MEANS THEY AREN'T GONNA POST MUCH OR VOTE.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”