Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Fenhl »

Hi everybody!
As announced by Fishythefish, I am the replacement for Grump, who replaced Lrdwhyt earlier.
Fishythefish wrote:[…] Still searching for a Mr Wright replacement.
Papa Zito wrote:Are you going for some kind of record or something.
Rereading now.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Fenhl »

singersigner wrote:RQS!!!
1. What can we expect from you activity-wise?
2. What time zone are you in?
3. Are there any circumstances in which you would hammer someone you believe to be innocent?
4. What generation are you in/from?
5. I'm OCD and needed a fifth "question."
  1. I have a smartphone and access from school, so I will be active almost every day. I tend not to post walls of text though.
  2. UTC+1, but I think in UTC.
  3. Yes, if it helps me win the game.
  4. I am 16 years old.
  5. FATAL ERROR; SHUTTING DOWN.
Current progress: page 3. Stupid downtime.
Mini Normal 1145 ÔÇö Plain Mafia: No replacements needed. If you want me to notify you when a replacement is needed, PM me!
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:AD: We know that MC will help. (the unrefutable logic I've given that's only been answered with "You're questions" or idiotic statements) So its only logical that I'd want a massclaim.
This strikes me as scummy.
Also, the cases on Empking by havingfitz and AdumbroDeus make sense to me.
FoS: Empking

Will change to a vote after finishing rereading if nothing strikes me as more scummy, and unless Empking retreated the statement.

Current progress: page 5.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:SS is also either a VI or scum, leaning to VI though.
It strikes me as scummy that Empking does not immediately give a reason for this accusation.

Current progress: page 7
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Fenhl »

prod avoidance post, not much to comment on

Current progress: page 9
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

Post by Fenhl »

@Corvuus:
As Empking said, you really should claim, since we are less than a week away from deadline and I've seen people hammer for not claiming at L-1.

VOTE: Empking

I haven't finished my readthrough, but after seeing more scummy things I have ISO'd Empking. I am mainly voting for the things Empking said about singersinger, but the massclaim thing and the votehopping add to my case.

I will read backwards now and look for cases on Corvuus.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 am

Post by Fenhl »

You called her scum/VI without giving any reasons, and later kept that stance.

The scummy part is the "without giving any reasons" part.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Fenhl »

Nocmen wrote:Why emp and not someone else, like DP?
As I said earlier, the massclaim thing and the votehopping add to the case. I will still look at DP's ISO after the backwards read.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:What votehopping?
On D1, you vote havingfitz and give a reason that other players question later. You never elaborate on it and dismiss counter-arguments with things like "that's not up for debate". Then later you vote LrdWhyt for a contradiction. You say that LrdWhyt agreed with you on the massclaim earlier, but disregard what you yourself state in the very same post you vote LrdWhyt: he disagreed with you on a third point, which means that he cannot fully agree to your opinion. Later you vote fallen angel because it's "the only wagon with decent reasoning behind it", and do not provide any original reasons. Then on D2 you immediately vote singersinger without providing any reasons at all. When you meta singersinger and change your mind you vote LrdWhyt again, again without providing any reasons. When you later change your mind again and no longer think that LrdWhyt is scummy, you vote Corvuus, again without providing any reasons. Then on D3 you vote Nocmen because the "wagon" has more support, and then in your very next post you vote Corvuus again, again without providing any reasons. Bottom line: for almost all of the many votes you did, you provide the reasons only upon request, if at all. And when you unvote you always directly vote someone else. To me, this screams "scum".
havingfitz wrote:@Fenhl...while I support an Emp lynch as well...it does not seem to be getting any other support in this game so even if I moved back to Emp it would only muddy things up and increase the chances Corv is the lynch today. If you are somewhat suspicious of either DP or Corv it might be in the best interests of the game to move to whichever of the two you suspect most.
I'd like to ISO both of them before I do, but if deadline gets too close I will jump on a more popular wagon. Right now I am more suspicious of DavidParker than of Corvuus, because IIRC, he has called other players scum or town and doesn't give reasons, much like Empking called singersinger scum/VI.
Rhinox wrote:He's voting empking, but he asks Corvuus to claim. There shouldn't be any reason to ask corvuus for a claim if he doesn't intent to vote/lynch him.
I just felt like pointing out that Corvuus was in danger of being hammered. I did not think of that post as explicitly asking Corvuus to claim, since Empking already did that.
Rhinox wrote:I also don't like how he is slowly catching up, but throwing in potshots at empking, and not commenting on anything else.
The only players I have ISO'd are Empking and singersinger.
neko2086 wrote:It's not looking like Haylen or Fenhl will be completely caught up before deadline.
I am afraid so, especially since I am now not reading for catch up at all, because the deadline is so close.
neko2086 wrote:Fenhl, I'd also like to know what you're referencing in terms of vote-hopping. I find it strange that emp is the one that jumps out at you in regards to singer, when there was a good amount of vote-hopping coming from DP and Noc, and yet you haven't said a word on them, or anyone else, as Rhinox mentioned.
As I already said, Empking is the only living player I have ISO'd.
Fenhl wrote:I will read backwards now and look for cases on Corvuus.
I still have to do this. And after I have done this, I will ISO Corvuus, then DavidParker.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Fenhl »

Rhinox wrote:Looks like a request to claim to me *shrug*.
I would word a request more like "Please claim." In any case, it does not make a difference whether or not Corvuus sees my warning as a request, since Empking already requested that Corvuus please claim.
Rhinox wrote:You've read through at least page 9 according to what you've said. Why do you need to iso someone before you can make any comment on them?
Recent post matters most. (Rhyme or I eat you)
Rhinox wrote:Shouldn't you read everyone before deciding which player is the scummiest and voting?
I should, but I can't. I am a slow reader.
Empking wrote:When was that?
In your ISO #50. Or am I misrepresenting that?
Empking wrote:Now that's just clutching at straws.
Sorry, I am not familiar with this idiom. Could you please explain what you mean?
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Fenhl »

Empking wrote:Unvoting just to vote again straight after doesn't even approach being a scum tell.
I was not talking about that only. The whole thing I posted, including your "instant revotes", is scummy to me.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Fenhl »

@Empking:
Sorry, but I currently have a stronger scumread on DavidParker. I'll post the full case when I have more time.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Fenhl »

havingfitz wrote:Isn't your vote still on Empking (and the only one on him)? If it's on DP please disregard.
Yes, it is. I will change my vote when I present the case. Voting DavidParker now would be anti-town.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Fenhl »

UNVOTE: Empking
Mr Wright wrote:While I think Corvuus is scum, I don't think we have suddenly found
three
scum in this voteswapping incident. Nocmen's explanation that he wanted to prevent a no lynch makes perfect sense. However, DavidParker does not have such an excuse. Take a look at post 489.
DavidParker wrote:I realize this is post deadline, and as it stands there are 2 prominent wagons the singer and Coorvus wagon so I'll move my vote to try make sure a nolynch doesnt happen. ANtihero gets off today!

Vote: Coorvus
DavidParker explicitly states that he votes Corvuus to prevent a no lynch. Then at post 501, he swaps to Singersigner, making it 4-4 even. What happened to 'making sure a no lynch doesn't happen'?
Awesome case. That, and after ISOing DavidParker I know that he is also votehopping. So seeing that the deadline is close and I won't have anymore time until deadline I am jumping on the wagon.

VOTE: DavidParker
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Fenhl »

UNVOTE: DavidParker
Now that Empking looks like a possible lynch I will VOTE: Empking for the reasons I already stated.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Fenhl »

Hi, this should be my post-v-la-catch-up-wall-of-text-post, but sadly I have to anounce the following instead:
@mod: I hereby extend my V/LA indefinitely because both my modem and my iPhone died.

The new modem is on its way, and the Apple support ticket is still "to be reviewed" or something. Still, feel free to replace me.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Fenhl »

And
now
my internet works again.
Well, almost.
Bah.
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Fenhl »

@mod: Haylen is two people now?
:eek:
I know I am not in this game anymore, but I can still point out vote count errors, can't I?
Fenhl
Fenhl
Goon
Fenhl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Fenhl »

:)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”