Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Guys, it's
always
the butler! Someone should stab the body again, just to make sure he doesn't go SAW on us.
I VOTE: Guderian should do it.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Thor665 wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:EBWOP: Ah, yes you did. That's the one where Reck Smurfed up completely and modkilled you.
Just so long as you're saying it and not me ;) (that said, I'm pretty sure I recall the newbies were frothing around me anyway, so I was probably lynched no matter what)
AGar wrote:Extreme inability to present herself in a way that is coherent and readable for fellow town-members resulting in potential liability of a mislynch in key scenarios.
Wow, I don't even get a jab at me for voting you and mentioning the killing times when I killed you via death?

AGar is dodging me, he knows I'll be able to spot his scum game!

I could also probably lynch Rhinox pretty happily.
*snip*
My beard is awesome
The god of thunder indeed.
Your vote against powerrox not withstanding, why would you be happy with a Rhino lynch?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

singersigner wrote:Before I justify your request by answering it
, why do you feel the need to single me out?
, (yes I realize you then opened it up to the rest of the players)

and to clarify, you mean this one, right?
AGar wrote:Guderian, what is your opinion on scum who try and steal the limelight?
1: This is extremely strange. Why reserve the option to declare an innocuous question invalid. You are playing like clam - perfectly content with chatting about another game irrelevant to our current state , and consequently ostracizing those that can not relate. All the while being
overly
defensive. This is groundwork for active lurking and I don't like it.

2: What motivations could he possibly have for
singling you out
? This isn't a theme game. You have magically created a deflecting argument when there is scant a trace of hostility against you. What else could this be but a sense of self preservation too sharp to be helpful to the town.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

singersigner wrote:Um...I answered the question, dude...
I'm not on to you because the question is left unanswered. I'm on to you because of the sheer, irrational fear that has surfaced immediately before you answered. And the clues it dropped on how you plan to play this game.

What motivations could he possibly have had for singling you out?
What do you think of people who don't answer the simplest, and most harmless questions readily? You'd have to plow through constant deflections to get anything pertaining to the game out of them. But on the other hand are just overflowing with ideas on things that have nothing to do with this particular game.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

1. That was my way of acknowledging that I actually had a reason for not answering it right away. Can you explain how you see that as "overly defensive"?
2. That's exactly what I was asking. I meant exactly what I asked...why was he singling my name out of all the others. I felt his response was quite valid if you ask me. Especially when he qualified it with "this is open to everyone." I suppose it should've read "is there any reason the question was directed at me first?"
1.) What is your reason for not answering it right away, exactly? You didn't state it in the post. You would be ashamed the admit it. For your reason is: "I would like as little attention on me as possible. I would prefer to ask, rather than answer. I don't want to risk being lynched at all. I don't want to scum-hunt. I want to survive. By answering a question it would derail my ideal game-plan and shatter my fantasy".

2.) Try to answer your own questions before asking them. I can't answer for him, but notice that I'm singling you out.
a.) Clams have pearls within. If you are scum, then you will break beautifully. And you probably will.
b.) You are online, hurray!

I ask you again, look within yourself. Actually, pretend you aren't singer but a neutral third party.
What alignment specific motivation could exist so that you would single someone out on day one, when you have no information at all.
This is important. It highlights how this question is primarily deflection. A question you don't expect answered. But you'll rage if it isn't answered anyways.

3.) I've come to forgive your guy's prattle for now. But it's special with you. There is a stark contrast between your willingness for banter, and unwillingness to be involved in this game.

4.) You keep replying while I type. And you deflect questions by creating your own hollow ones.
Did you think that was a harmless question he asked? Or potentially loaded?
Why reserve the option to declare an innocuous question invalid.
Did I not answer your question, before you even asked for it.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

VOTE: singersinger
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

My answer: I believe that personality, that is, outspoken against introverted, is irrelevant. As it stands independently from alignment. You aren't introverted. You were afraid. Fear is connected with roles. That question is based on a faulty assumption, that it's generally accepted that scum post less than town. I don't feel like talking so much about game theory, especially considering I've typed quite a bit today.

Also, are you actually denying that he "singled me out"
?

And honestly, I think the question was potentially loaded, since it seemed like he was looking for others' validation as to the innocence of AGar's question.

Also, your cute little "I would like as little attention on me as possible. I would prefer to ask, rather than answer. I don't want to risk being lynched at all. I don't want to scum-hunt. I want to survive. By answering a question it would derail my ideal game-plan and shatter my fantasy" is rather ironic considering you've spent so much effort focusing on how I waited for one more clarification before I answered the question, and you have yet to answer it.

This is noted.
1: Where did you get that? I've made no such denial. You seem to be in the habit of seeing threats that don't exist.
2: "It's loaded because by answering it you imply that it isn't loaded." Please clarify. This makes no sense.
3: There is a difference between the fact that I didn't immediately answer the question, and the fact that you exaggerated an unwillingness to answer it. The real irony here is that you continue this question spam is deflection.
1. Ahh, now see, that's the difference between wanting an honest answer from someone, and guiding them to the right one. I simply wanted to know i
f he had motivations for asking me in particular...he had none,
as well as a reason why he might've "singled me out,"
and I am satisfied.

2. You're losing me with this clam metaphor...

If you played every town-aligned game to "what scum motivation does this person have?" do you think you would claim a town win every time? It doesn't necessarily matter if they had scum motivation.
He had some motivation
, and my reasoning for not answering the question yet was to find out what that was, first.
3. You're so kind.

4. I'm not aware of any questions I've deflected. You'll notice that you have yet to answer the "innocuous" question he asked earlier.
1: By asking "why me?". And then being relieved by reply of "I dunno lol". You would be relieved? What else could this be but a sign of fear.
2: I've called your overdeveloped sense of self preservation clammy before. Because you know, a clam is hard and closed and stuff. Don't worry
, I'll try to talk more simply from now on.

3: Sarcasm is the perfect substitute to an actual response.
Derp.
My point stands. Your selective approach on communicating isn't a joke.
4:

I. You know he has a motivation
II. You are satisfied that he didn't have a reason

Am I getting dizzy, or are you contradicting yourself?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

...read moar? I already answered this in the post I voted Powerrox in because he asked me functionally the same question - do you not understand the answer? Please narrow down your confusion or else all I can do is repeat what I've already said.
This is the post I should have read:
Because my beard is awesome.

And because last to post is not only pase' it's also totally ignoring the two larger wagons that were already rampaging around and I dislike players who try to slow down the exit of the RVS.
Why'd you feel a need to ask my reasoning on Rhinox and not really have any issues whatsoever with my primary suspicion reasoning on AGar which, though explained, was most assuredly flimsy?
Because your beard is awesome? I kid. I can read the last to post nonsense.
You hold a double standard with your posts. You fill pretty much every reply with meaningless, presumably funny, meandering. And act as if your jokes are interchangeable with your arguments

Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
Let's look at the agar vote.
Vote: AGar he''ll never believe I'm town again.
You question why anyone would ignore this? It's obviously a joke. Nobody on their right mind would waste time scrutinizing a random vote. On the other hand, rhinox, your second vote. Is expected to be of substance. And I suppose it must. Since you've created an entire case against power for ignoring your joke.

PLUS
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Powerrox94
I'm with Thor on this one. Questioning the reasoning of one but not the other, suspiciously selective.
Do we have opportunistic bandwagoning here?
Agar, do you really thing thor's first vote against you, is to be taken seriously?

-=-
Singer.
Oh God

Singer: Question A?
Singer: *double post in a span of a few mins.* Hey don't ignore question a!
Carrot: Answers question A
Singer: Guys, he ignored question A twice!

I'm really quite neutral on you singer, but the amount of deflection and crap that I have to plow through to get anything from you isn't good for my heart. I'll take a break. If you are scum, congratulations, I might just try and use this tactic someday. Deflect, deflect, ask questions, deflect, whine.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Blanked as per requested
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

MOD:
Two identical posts, computer error, can the mod please blank the second one.

Done.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox FOS.
Both statements mean the same thing. The second one is just more clear. I never assumed that thor voted for rhinox.
Apparently Powerrox looked at this vote on AGar
There is no indication of him paying any attention to agar, ive iph'd him, he could have easily ignored agar.

If you look at how weak your case against him is, then you'll see how opportunistic agar's agreement really is.
I'm with Thor on this one. Questioning the reasoning of one but not the other, suspiciously selective.
Look at him. "not questioning the reasoning of the other". Yet, he himself refuses to acknowledge the vote against him. And that's totally fine, because it's totally fine not to question the reasoning of what seems to be a random vote, the "reasoning of the other".
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

He then wanted to ask for clarification about a dude I functionally FOSed which means it's a lesser suspicion than the vote that no one would ever analyze.
That is incorrect. A vote may be more concrete than a fos, but look at the backdrop.
Your vote on agar is a joke, it might as well be nothing. As it realistically doesn't move your target any closer to a lynch. There is no weight.
Your FOS however, is preceeded by a logical backing, it's , though not heavy, usable for pressure.

Your first vote might not as well not exist.
For all intents and purposes, he wanted to delve on your first real suspicion.

I can believe one person making this mistake, but two? And on quick succession?
Agar is clearly being political.Knowingly pushing a weak agenda, as he doesn't have the load of accountability.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

What do you see as the logical thinking that preceded my Rhinox suspicion? I literally just tossed his name out with no stated reasoning at all. Also, I'd love your opinion on my reply to Powerrox at the bottom of this post.
Quite busy, so I'll do a short post.
The
timing
of the rhinox statement, which came after you RVS, implies logical reason. You then substantiated it a few posts at all, by saying you don't like people prolonging RVS.

Yeah the maybe is suspect. It reminds me of another game, long ago. It went like this:

~paraphrase~
A: I'm the cop!
B: Uh-uh, I'm the cop!
A: Guys B is such a troll he
might
not even be a cop!
Everyone else: O_O

It might be different since he might be using "maybe" as a figure of speech. I'll come back after a few days.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Claim: Serial Killer
Is this for real?

If he is the serial killer, then I suggest we do
not
kill him. Let the scum burn a nightkill to get rid of him. The timing of this makes it unlikely for him to be scum, as it's without profit if he were.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Because we should count on scum to kill a non town aligned killing role?
Nice twist. Not.
I can do it too, here:

Because we should count on scum to kill a non scum aligned killing role??!?!

Inconceivable!

Your lack of acknowledgment on agar's mindless sheeping of you is troubling, scummy even.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Thor is so town it hurts. Wow this is going to be such an easy game.
Explain
Explain so hard
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Plus, Guderian should fully reveal all of his powers. To allow us to judge the truthfullness of his claim, and grant us insight. Who knows, maybe we can work out a deal; such as giving us the option of forcing a draw in case things go badly for the town.

Whoever hammers before things get sorted out will be crucified tommorow. The: "He was scummy and I regret nothing!" isn't going to cut it.
A lot of people are looking scummy. Not least of all the dynamic duo: agar and thor.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Carrotcake »

You expect us to cut a deal with a pure anti-town role?
An exercise in futility I supose. I DID expect you people to be simple-minded and dismiss the oportunity on thoughtless principle.

What the hell is a
pure
anti-town role anyway?
is there something like a diluted anti-town role. An anti-town role with plenty of chemical additives, perhaps?
don't forget that it's a
pure
anti-scum role as well.

Depending on his abilities, and the abilities of the scum, the town could use him to force a losing game into a draw.
We could leverage him. Promise to grant him unstopabble victory in order to create chaos within the scum.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Oh yes, and Carrot has decided to speak using the third person from now on. She watches a lot of teevee you see, and has been granted magnificent insight: speaking strange-like adds sophistication to her dreary day-to-day.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I'm in class so just one or two things.
Pray for your soul if you can't tell that thor is town. It's seriously not that difficult. Look at thor's play and tell me how in the world it came from scum.
It's safe to assume everyone is scum.
You have baselessly assumed something
dangerous
why?

Tell me why it's obvious?
Because you are so enamored by his personality?
And love is the truth.
All you need is love?

Thor; deflection, seriously? You are guilty of oversimplification, and hoped to spread your ignorance to the town.
PLUS your continued act of turning a blind eye to agar, who so directly appeals to you, is getting scummy.
sup singer; I was fine with either agar, thor, or seph as a lynch. And am waiting for whoever one of them gains momentum.
But, fine sure.

/vote thor
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Let's look at seraph.
His sudden aggressive attack on singersigner looks more like scum trying to troll reactions out of a player with a "history" of falling play to such attacks. It's kinda like scum trying to get VI players to look scummy because they have a history of it.
He accepts that VI's aren't necessarily scum, and that going after them is scummy.
sorry, I forgot.

Claim: Serial Killer
DEAR GOD WHAT THE FUCK. This may be the stupidest thing I've seen all game and this game is full of stupid stuff.

Guderian is one dead motherfucker.

Unvote
Vote: XXXXXX
Contradiction!

He basically votes for Guder for being a VI.
Guys, we really need more Guderian votes. Think about it.
And pushes for it!
{translation: seraph: think about it for me}

Thor is so town it hurts. Wow this is going to be such an easy game.
Baseless complacency. Indicative of inside knowledge. Definitely a scum-tell.

Thor:
I called him on it. But you refused to acknowledge it - important, as he is creating a relationship between you two. And you are trying as hard as you can to keep it down low. Even you know, i'm sure, that your case against poweree is garbage.

Making garbage cases is fine, day one, as it creates discussion. But your follow-through perverts any discussion really, and just tries for a mislynch.

Thor: [Obvious garbage case against power]
Agar: [I totally agree. It's totally logical]
Thor: [Sup, friend agar]

If I had a list at this moment it would be.

[Scummiest]
Seraph
Agar
Thor
Powerree <- That maybe is troubling. Were you using it as a figure of speech?

Guder is obviously on tilt. I'll wait a few days to let him cool down and get some truth out of this.

With my vote going to the person with the greatest amount of momentum.
A
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Argh, I'm so busy that I'm teetering close to replacement.

Singer:
Did you account for the potential mislynch (if you're now telling the truth) that might happen if no one agreed with you?
Strange question.
The only purpose of it that I can see is: Guerd didn't think this through - He's a moron - Lynch the Moron.
But wait, there's more!
For this purpose to even be conceived you need one thing: inside information. Who has inside information?
(if you're now telling the truth)
Stinks of afterthought. You instinctively know what you've said is damning and hoped to cover it up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-

Thor:
Is it only because of the relation between us you find it so questionable?
It is the certainty he had on following your weak case, and the apparent thoughtlessness he had put into it. He was obviously sheeping, and your past relation or lack of isn't even an issue.

I've come to realize that targeting you if only because I don't have the momentum to lynch Agar (or seraph!), isn't the most respectable thing to do. But perhaps it's the most efficient.

What do you think of Agar in this game?
or seraph?
or singer?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SKIP EVERYTHING BUT THIS, TOWN

Seraph:
VIs aren't always scum but certain players are always going to look scummy when you push their buttons.
Spin it around, baby.
Do you believe people who go after VIs, for the sake of being VIs, scummy?
The answer is yes.
Your so called case on my is based on that.

Misrep-Strawman. You sure love buzzwords!
Work in advertising.
Though, learn what they mean first.
LOL STRAWMAN TRY AGAIN. Guder isn't a VI. If he's town, his play was stupid, yes, but not indicative of a VI.
Haha
Semantics
Define VI?
Guder isn't a VI
If he's town, his play was stupid
I ask you
Why are you voting for Guder?
Even at this post you refuse to give out reasons, and have resorted to ad-hom, and tackling on him for being a village idiot, or a normal idiot. Whatever you advertising people thinks sell more.
Dear God, your ego is hilarious. Now, Mr. Mastermind, are you going to sit around while we lynch you...
Push this baseless lynch harder, baby.

If I have insider knowledge,
A. Why baselessly declare players town?
B. Why Thor in paticular?
C. How does it make any sense for us to be scum together which you seem to be implying based on your vote?
Perception.
A: If you are town you have baselessly declared.
B: If you are scum you have inside knowledge.

A is irrational
It's likely B
B. Why Thor in paticular?
YOU ANSWER ME, YOU DID IT!
YOU DID IT!!!!!!
C. How does it make any sense for us to be scum together which you seem to be implying based on your vote?
[/quote]
Look up. And read.
I didn't imply you were scum
together
because of what you said.
I implied
you
were scum.
Wait, is this a misrep-strawman-hydra!?!?

Also, BY THE WAY, ever heard of GUT? I use it, a lot. I find it to be highly superior to trying to use logic because logic tends to fail people in a game of illogical people and illogical actions. Thor gives out a solid pro-town vibe. Am I supposed to outline some sort of town case for him?
Yes you should create a case.
You have done a dangerous thing, you must outline a case for him being town. Before being idiotic and spreading your, now admitted, baseless beliefs.
I love your change in tone too:
to
"It's Gut" - Implies opinion and fallibility. Basically ret-conning his scummy attitude.

Momentum on thor is dying. So now I can persuit what I really want.
/vote Seraph

Or you know we could spin a bottle.
Because being mystical is better than being logical, right seraph?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Read it in order please.
I didn't realize thor's moment dissapitated until I was re-reading seraph. And it's not really my style to edit what I type.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Guder, please relax and start making sense. Your ego irritates.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I have some specific reason for voting carrot but I want to see a reaction first. Thor, I'm fairly sure, is town. Blood Queen hasn't posted enough for me to get a solid read.
Oh my god, you suck.
/vote seraphim

Oh wait, I have paragraphs on you.
I was away for a few days and couldn't post.

I've made it perfectly clear that it isn't my policy to lynch for being bad players. You on the other hand have had many a scumslips.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I also know Guderian from a past game, he was a cool calm fella. And such irrational movements from him wasn't indicative scum.
Go and fish for my reactions Seraph, and feel free to ignore all I've brought to bear against you.

You people are horrible players for lynching him. Full of ego like that. And know you plan to vindicate those who isn't part of your ignorance.
But relax. I don't lynch horrible players.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

AGar wrote:VOTE: Carrotcake

The complete ignorance of the Gud wagon.
The following "I-told-you-so" attitude, when she didn't. She just ignored it.
Post #235's "OMG BE PARANOID OF EVERYONE" vibe.
Ignorance is another word for ignoring now?
teehee

Notice how I actively attacked Seraph, and many others, for voting on the basis that Guder was being an idiotic troll, instead of being scum.
Stop ignorance the posts already laid out.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

And your troll on post 235 is interesting.
Are you saying you agree with seraph's baseless, maybe even malicious, asskissing?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Seraph, I'm not back-peddaling. . Are you trying to act like a moron to irritate me?

1.) You maliciously ass-kiss.
2.) You have inside knowledge.

They don't contradict each other.
They both mean you are scum.
nyone who bothers to look back will see that there are other reasons that I voted for Guderian besides "being an idiotic troll".
What are the reasons then?
You didn't say "idiotic troll". But read between your own lines.
This is what you meant. This is your reason.

Your entire defense of me is deflection by reflection. I called you on your contradiction, and to defuse the case, you hope to fabricate a similar one against me.

To poweree: Go jump off a ditch, rolefisher. The case against me is imaginary.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

And singer, before you go: "It's not imaginary if people are voting!".

1.) Seraph is voting against me because of omgus.
2.) You, too, are omgusing.
3.) Agar is trying to save his neck by building momentum on someone else.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”