Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alright. I did a really hasty overview of D1, but I don't tend to scour days with no flipped scum (or in this game, no flipped anybody)when I replace in. I may be repeating points made in this thread, but just giving my thoughts as I go along.

My thoughts based on the EOD yesterday are that fallenangel, nocmen, and havingfitz are scum suspects. The latter 2 were both around during deadline posting yet didn't hammer. The fact that nobody hammered fallen angel at all is telling to me. Again I just skimmed but unless the empking case gathered more steam than just "HE WANTED A MASSCLAIM AUTOSCUM" then I say fitz looks the worst out of this. Empking's case is a classic opportunity for scum to jump on and mislynch. Nocmen's change of vote to a wagon that obviously wasn't going to gather steam 20 hours before deadline is also telling.

Scum are certainly willing to hammer in a situation where they have a great excuse. They had the opportunity here. If fallen angel was town, scum should have no problem hammering and saying, oh well we needed a lynch. Major scum points to fallen angel. Actually there could be a relationship here, if fallen angel flips town, this probably gives town points to fitz and nocmen.

There really is no case on emp. The fact that Corv keeps pushing it looks scummier and scummier.

We basically are repeating D1 given no kills occurred. I do not think we should lynch lurkers D1, and I don't think we should lynch lurkers in this situation either (mainly directed at cruelty, lrd)

I'm not a huge fan of the list your top 2 scum suspects, not this early in the day. This gives scum an easy idea of who the town generally is not suspicious of. Given that scum most likely failed in their attempt to kill last night, I don't like this coming from fitz.

Singer's vote on Emp is pretty bad, and it's even worse that he unvotes and panders to Antihero's analysis. Looks like he wants to avoid any conflict and just backs down from the vote to avoid that.

With the combination of scumminess and information we will gain about his flip, my vote goes on corvuus

Vote: Corvuus
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Nocmen wrote: So, I'm suspicious, but only if Corv/FA is scum?

Additionally, you mention that fitz is the most suspicious for the attack on emp, and then you call corv scummier and scummier for pushing it, inlcuding the vote for him. Why?
Basically yes, I didn't see anything else in your play besides the non-hammer at deadline.

We are only a few days from deadline, I'm not going to start a wagon on fitz. We are not no-lynching 2 days in a row.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

havingfitz wrote:I could get on board a Lrd lynch as well I think. Not for the 'lies' Emp accused him of as I did not see any lies. He (Lrd) is posting just enough to stay in the game without saying anything.

Why no vote today Lrd? I'm up for an Emp lynch but my former vote + your vote from D1.1 and corvuus' willingness to vote Emp does not a lynch make.

So shit or get off the pot (aka vote/do something or replace out). :mad:

I don't think lynching a lurker D1 is a good idea (it's D1 effectively given no flips) We really don't get much information from the lynch and if the lurker flips town, we really haven't gotten anywhere.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

neko2086 wrote:
Do you believe 100% that DP didn't realize that deadline was coming? Do you not believe HF's apparent misconception of the deadline lynch rules?
It's tough to determine. Both could be oversights and impossible to tell either way. Normally I would ignore it, however, given DP's apparent genuine remorse for not voting at deadline below
DavidParker wrote:I should have voted FA. THat was my fault. I'm aware people may come in and accuse me of forcing or trying to make a no lynch but I literally did not know the deadline would come upon us that quick. A mistake on my part.
And then unvotes 12 hours before deadline today when we have someone at L-1. Yeah it's the second leading wagon, but this really makes me want to see a Corv flip as it seems the wagon might stall again.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Sigh, I'll be around for deadline, I guess I'll switch my vote to singer if we really need to avoid no-lynch but that still requires one more vote.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH

GO TOWN.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

havingfitz wrote:Well suck.

This game was painful to be in annnd to watch. Good going scum. That daychat thing is a pretty powerful tool.
All of this. Thx for modding.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”