logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by logicticus »

I agre, it would have to be a terible move for any vig to go out there on inght one and randomlly kill somoene. But then again, three scum groups would mean a lot of people are scum. if its 2 per mafia group and an sk thats 5 of the 9 reamining. Maybe 2 sks and a mafia group? Can you have 2 sks?
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:03 pm

Post by logicticus »

FOS: RangeroftheNorth

I dont like the quick bandwagn pile on, it wasnt that necessary this ealry in the day.

Wow, Darq, wow. What a sweeet abiltiy. So three kills and three killers leaving their house cant just be a coincidnce.

Where does this leave us as a town? If there are 4 killers and 9 people total, this seems like its nearly lynch or lose and its only day one. So lets be careful with bandwagons right now.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:42 am

Post by logicticus »

Yeah, Don Gentano sumed it all up nicly. Ussually, the first day is a bit of a crap shot anyway, especially early on. A mafia of to and 2 sks does make the most sense with the information we have.

LyingBrian, why did you change your vote to stewie? I would be interested to know your wthought process.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:58 am

Post by logicticus »

I jsut dont really see any huge benefit for the town to claim posting restrictons. I mean, only lyingbrian seems to have any sort of really bizare restriction and we for the msot part have figured it out. I dsiagree with Stewie, any additional information is an advantage to the mafia. While somebody could make up a posting restricton, the town should be able to see through it and call them out for it. So I will state that I am against a mass cliam, but I will go with the majority.

Ranger, I am really concerned with your vote. Chaos summarized it raelly well. You did another third vote after expressing oversight on the first third vote. And neither time was there any sort of justification. The one on Darq was just to apply pressure and the raseoning on Chaos was weak. Rushing always is an advantage to scum, we need to take our time.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:20 am

Post by logicticus »

Darq,

Srory to beat this aroudn so much, but I had one questoin. In one post you say it tells you how many "killers" are out there and in another you say "scum." I just want to confrim with you which one it is. Scum is scum, but killers could be vigs and sks.

As for postign restrcitions, I have to misssssssssspelllllllll five words every post. or be modkilled.

Right now, LyingBrian looks pretty bad to me, but I cant tell if he is just dicking around or not. And RangeroftheNorth has calmed down a bit after it looked like trying to get someone lynched, but his previous actions are still quite suspicious.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:27 am

Post by logicticus »

Thats if you are dicking around. I dont really know what you are doing. And if you are just dicking around, its not helping the town at all find the scum, its just distracting. Thats why i think its bad.

theese wrds aer nawt splled ritte
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:51 am

Post by logicticus »

I'm conFident that scum do have posting restrictions. IF they don't, we have a pretty clear idea of who the scum are.

Are you just covring all your bases with this statement? I mean what does that maen? You are sure they have restrictions and if they dont have restrictions you are sure who they are?

LB, I just would like hear back from you abuot your voting earlier. Were you just messign around or whta? Right now I think either LB or RotN are oru scum.

Raj, sorrry about having under seven posts, I'll keep up. I jsut like to dgiest everything before I post
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:08 am

Post by logicticus »

Elvis,

You are taking that post a little out of contxet. Everryone was talking about Roland righht there, so it could be an over the tope comment. But, I agree its between him and LB, and LB hasbeen strangetly silent since his early vote switching onslaught. I would like ot hear from him as well.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:48 pm

Post by logicticus »

Elivs: Its not that I thought it would be an advtange for the mafia to know my restriction, becaus eit is pretty harmless. But I thought maybe other poeople had some restructiuons that would give them the advantage, but I havent seen anything of the sort.

Yeah, we needto make a move. I am gonna be out of town from now until Sat night, possibly sun morning. With that

vote lyingbrian

I dont like how he did all that vote switching. It doesnt help the town at all, espcially if he doesnt have a posting restriction. If he does and he lied to us, lynch hoim all hte same.

Plus, he has disappeared on us, despite us wanting some answers while posting in other forums, which never looks good.

Thats where im putting my vote, but I wont be upset if RotN gets lynched. I will post again when i get back.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:04 pm

Post by logicticus »

Neevr needed a prod before...bt it had to happen sometime. I just didnt realize that this game had started back up so I wasnt paying attentoin, Srory gys. Ill make a better pots early toimorrow.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:06 am

Post by logicticus »

Alrught,

Persoannaly speaking, I dont think the schtick is the reason that most people are suspicious of you. Don Gs logic about the repurcussions of you being town are well thought and I have to agree with them.

IF ANYONE, has questions or concerns about the logic thjey should be posted. Because if its right, then he is likely scum, but if there is something that someone hasnt seen it can make a huge differenc. But right now LB is at the top of my suspects lsit.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:37 pm

Post by logicticus »

True rotn, but thats if any group has more than one person left at the endgame. More liekly there will end up parts of groups and sks.

I think the most likely killer configg we have is 2 sks and a 2 persosn mafia. In this scenario it would seem that even in the endgame LB would be pretty safe.

One thing that I wonder about is why onely two killers went out last night. What stopped the third one that went out the previous night. Was there a doc or mayybe that person just didnt feel safe making the kill. If that is true (and I admit its the less likely reason), experience shows that the person who was under the most fire the previosu round felt it was best to not make a kill, in this case, LB.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:04 am

Post by logicticus »

Bah, I wuold rather see LB get lunched. But Ranger is definitelly second on the scumometer. But I dont by the Roland argument, can you summarize other reasons for his potential scumminesss?
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:44 am

Post by logicticus »

Yeah, LB yuo really should answer the questoin.

Rotn, I hate coments like "Right now, I am the only person I know is not scum."

For some reason I think that it makes you seeem scummier, just so you know.

Right now its a tosss up betwen LB and ROTN.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:26 am

Post by logicticus »

vote lyingbrian

Wlel, everyone else keeeps sebnding off these 3warning shots to LB.

"If you dont answer I will vote for you" and yada yada yada.

Well, I am gonna start the ball rolling and vote for him. I dont like the way he has played this gamne so far. He ahs not been an asset to the town whatsoever. Along with the fact that I still cant figure out how this role fits in while giving all groups a chance to win, he earns my vote

The reason I didnt vite for RotN is because I just didnt find the evidence compelling.
1) He is Roland - So what, who knows what Raj did with names.
2) The third vote - Scummy for sure, but he might have just been overeager in the beginning
3) Nobody jumping to vote for him - I think at this point losing a townie is pretty harmful, so I want to vote for who I think is the scummiest, imo LB.

Take it or leaveit
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:53 am

Post by logicticus »

Yeha, thats the thing that relly gets me:

WHie was he so reluccant to tlel us that he had no night action? It wuold be a good power for a SK also. The more that I think about ti the more it seems liekly. This just means i am happy with my vte.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:05 pm

Post by logicticus »

Hey guys,

Im gald ew made some prograss.

Anyway, I will be out of twon and have no internet access until the 5th,. See ya thern.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”