LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Sup all. Nacho is scum. Key thing in this is what happened day one.

He votes RGHP, someone who he never called scum before, and actually never even MENTIONS, simply in order to call Spys bluff or something along those lines. Essentially risking a null to town read getting hammered. Starting day two this appears to have had no bearing on a Spy read, so that throws out the line of thoughts that it was to gain a read on the Spy slot.

Nacho is scum, saw this as a way to get a quicklynch of town and not take the blame, and since then went right back to where he was before he got "really tempted to essentially hammer someone he expressed zero opinion of".

unvote
Vote Nacho
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Substrike22 wrote:candidates, come in and attempt to pin a bad day one by everyone on Nacho, of all people?
Not trying to "pin a bad day one" on nacho. I am showing you, despite your apparent refusal to look, that nacho decided to vote someone that he had zero read on knowing that the chance of him getting hammered was high. The player that Nacho had been persuing up until this point was on the RGHP wagon, so the "saw partners" arguement is out the window. So he made a move that had a high chance of having someone else quickhammer scum, that left his previous vote-ee looking bad, and left the blame for the day more on others then himself. Thats not a town move.
So, at least now we know Shotty was scum, and Llama has clearly taken up those reigns. I'll stick with Mas, as I'm close to 100% sure he's scum, but Llama/Shotty's looking good for tomorrow.
Cute. Answer me this: Why is nacho town? I have yet to see a reason to.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Also jmurph is probably scum, that is an itch that will only be cured with rope or a bullet.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Casus Belli wrote:The problem is we are getting a fresh pair of scummy eyes. The argument is age old, should a fresh replacement be vindicated of their predecessors crimes? We've seen both sides of the argument countless times and I think that distinction is more personal to playstyle.
So you are going to just brush aside what I am going to put up here? Do you disagree with what I put up on Nacho?
Right now we think Spyrex and Reckanmonic are town. Possibly Substrike as well, we won't be joining the rush to Mas however. We still think shotty aka Llama is the mostly likely scum. CES and then probably jmurph too.
So are you going to give me anything to respond to? What did you think of my post on nacho?

Ugh this game is painful due to lack of multiple ultra-obv town.

Nacho still is scum though. Most likely with jmpurh and one of CES/Reck.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im borderline pulling a skitzo move right now wondering if Nacho was just making a very stupid move with the putting RGHP at L-1 right after the Spy move.

There are some decent things that he points out around that point, but that was just a really poor move. I need to run another check on jmurph who (obviously) has been my second pick since replacing in. On top of what scummier things jmurph has done, q21 dying makes a lot of sense from jmurph scum (yes NK speculation, but its amazing how often it helps in games now that meta steers away from looking at it).

Actually hell, screw it. Nacho is hitting a few of his minor town tells depsite of the stupid move regarding RGHP.

unvote
Vote jmruphp

Itch scratched.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:
Actually hell, screw it. Nacho is hitting a few of his minor town tells depsite of the stupid move regarding RGHP.
What was stupid?

I need to know.
Voting RGHP knowing that you had intent to hammer on site despite not only never calling him scummy at all, but also never mentioning him at any point during the game until after you said the hammer would come. Essentially hammering a player while never asking them a single question and deciding to forgo a claim.

If he is town it was a stupid move. Not like saying "hey you should claim" could have hurt in the least.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:Why is HE stupid for it and not ME?
Its not like im not pissed off at you for doing what you did, but you have hit two of your three ultra-secret town tells already, so you are probably town. Also you at least mentioned RGHPs OMGUSing before declaring an intent to hammer him. Nacho actually never mentioned him.

What is your thought on jmurph though at this point? Im moving on from Nacho-scum to nacho-townish due to all his minor tells he is hitting as of late. Plus the fact that jmurph needing death is an essential at this point. I just realized how disjointed this paragraph is so I will just say nacho be town leaning and jmurph be scum, undisjointification go.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

One thing ive realized today while thinking, is that Nacho-Spy share an alignment. If this im very sure of. It makes so much sense if you think of it, given that Spy is batting 2/3 on town tells (although he is missing critical tell) im saying they are both town. Yay.

Still not too happy with the wagons right now. M is probably town, FG is one of my wildcards at this point. I am getting somewhat sure that the scum in this game are in a combo of jmurph/CES/reck/sub (note jmurph-CES are far and away best partner pick in the game, I hope that doesnt need explaining). I will be floored if more then one scum is out of that group with Spy, nacho and M being town.
jmurph3 wrote:Here's the thing: Mas's playstyle is very reactionary at this point. If I switch my vote to him, OMG, he reacts in an angry fashion. There'd be no difference in his reaction than what he's done before and probably nothing that we would learn from it. So instead, I left my vote where it is because I think it's much more interesting to note the connection between you and Shotty, and something that I would prefer to explore more before I move my vote elsewhere, especially since my read on mas is a gut-read, and I don't typically hold much with my gut.
This is horrible. Jmurph refuses to vote his top suspect, even if its on gut its his top suspect, because he thinks that he will overreact and nothing will be gained. I can see that thought to an extent, but the behavior that should match up with this fear is not present as well. Instead of putting pressure on an interaction and then asking some questions to a less wound up M, he decides to just ignore him. This does not match up with someone who has a top suspect, even if its a gut feeling, infact it being a gut feeling makes it even more likely that one would ask questions to see if the read is justified or not.
At this point, I'd most be willing to go with the people on the wagon, since I have a better read on those. Of those, I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex. For, you know, the giggles. Off the wagon, the most likely scum to me is Mas, for a variety of not good play D1.
Jumps hard on Spy for something that makes spy very likely to be town given his meta. Also look at him jump right back on M for who knows what. At this point he still says that M is scum despite never asking him a question and only seeming to really rail on him for "overreaction" which is still the biggest crap tell in the history of this site.
jmurph3 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Jmurph, for posts like #184 and #197, where he calls SpyreX his top suspect and then proceeds to vote for his top suspect's top suspect.

Except that if you actually read post 184, that's not at all what I said. I said that at that moment,
of the people on the wagon
I'd be most willing to vote Spyrex - not, mind you, that he was my top suspect, as there is a difference. I also ended my post by saying,
jmurph3 wrote:In the meantime, however, i need to reread the thread and work out some reads on those that I have sort of null-tells on at the moment.
Why, guess what...I reread the thread and decided that I still didn't like the way Shotty was/is playing. So really nice job taking what I said completely out of context.
Why, guess what... There still are issues with the way you set this all up. First you say on the wagon you would vote Spy, off the wagon M. You continue to say that Spy was not your top suspect, meaning that M should have been, yet again showing a lack of will to push a top pick in the least. There is one other very key thing though about your statement that makes me sure you are scum for this move.
Also, I agree strongly with what SpyreX has to say about Shotty. If there's anyone who looks worse after the Richard flip (other than SpyreX), it's Shotty
Right here you still say that Spy looks worse then Shotty, yet you decide to wagon shotty, backed on the read of someone who looks worse and is/was your original top pick for scum on a wagon (again where does M fall in all of this, is he town you are hoping to save for endgame mislynch?).

Also you have amazing double standards with stances towards Spy. You immediately start the day saying he looks bad for the wagon move, yet you say that Shotty is scum for jumping on Spy for his hammer. Were you looking a completely different set of tells for what Spy was scum before you (sorta) gave it up?

Again I see more evidence to support jmurph-CES team, jmurph may need distancing coaching post-game.

This is one of those super rare games where I actually wish I was a vig since no one apparently is going to listen to me about stuff, but jmurph is most definantly scum, and most fo so with CES and some wildcard. Look at his stances on M, consistantly calling him scum yet never giving him anything to respond to or even voting him. His massive shifts in play day two from calling Spy scum, to calling Shotty and Spy scum, to calling Shotty scum for the exact reason he intially called Spy scum. This is not even close to anything town would do, but is textbook scum picking thier wagons carefully in order not to take OMGUS flak (M) or figuring out where people are going to side on battles and sliding to the "correct" side Spy/Shotty.

Wagon, please, seriously.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:THAT POST is almost enough to make me sway some.
Mentioning the word "sway" more in the future may result in a really corney engineering joke since im working on design of frames that allow sway right now. Just a warning. But in all seriousness, sway, sway like you have no bracing an a wind or earthquake load is acting on you causing local web failure....

dammnit
BUT, if that were the case I'd still want a dead FG.
He is a good wildcard pick since the only two inbetweens are FG and hydra, and im just shy of putting hydra as town if I can get over a few small things.
CES doesn't do much for me this game and jmurph is my wildcard pick.

Of your 4 scumpicks the only one I'd argue with is Reck. He just smells town even if he HATES ME.
First two are probably scum. Look at thier play and interactions. Reck hydra just is making me twitch all over the place. Fairly unjustified read, but its too much to ignore. Will be first spot a cop investigation be going.

Edit preview:

See spy, your pseudo-mason agrees! Sway... sway... swayyyyyyyy
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Leaving my vote for now. Low on time.

Would need to do some indepth looking given how wagons are looking, but gut says I would vote FG over M at deadline if needed of reads. Independent of who is voting who its FG hands down, but two of my picks voting FG is bugging me, especially given how someone like M would work well with the continuing CES-Jmurph duo. Bleh.

I need to spend some serious thinking time at somepoint here soon, just need to actually find the time for it, looks like that will most realisitically be tomorrow night.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I actually agree with a massclaim today. Should end up with a pair of cleared players, or a RBed guilty. Both good things. Either we have two clear out of nine, or have dead scum with a shot of second caught one tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Reck doesnt claim a target until after massclaim. Duh.

People are confusing me at this point. Starting to wonder if original M read was wrong at this point, with the reck claim though scum are nearly for sure in a CES/substrike/M/jmurph group. Nacho is still ultra-town, Spy is town because nacho is town (although if there is scum in that duo its him, although he isnt im pretty sure). CB is still a wildcard, I go back and forth on that slot constantly, I just have that nagging feeling that im calling him town over odd stuff. Hydras are hard to read, but they hit some strong hydra-town tells. Have to side with them being town.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Cool beans. Will vote M soon, just want to try and work things out in my head a bit about what types of claiming has been done and how we can clear the most people out of it. Not wanting to risk self-hammer when there probably is a good way to get more out of this day.

Also im VT
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So next thing that needs answering is if Nacho used an ability that could protect someone last night amiright? I think full disclosure of JOAT powers would be stupid, why let scum know potency of him until tomorrow unless revealing lots of stuff can help us?

This game seems power heavy and im getting really *twitchy*.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:With 9 alive CE's claim is a suicide if he's lying.
Reck's doctor claim and the approach he's went makes sense thus far but we'll see.
JOAT, in and of itself, isn't much of anything and I'm only worried versus spewing hot rage because its nacho.

Am I missing any others?
Thats it and I think you are the same point I am with thinking Nacho is town with the exception of the claim.

I think im right in the fact that nacho needs to claim if he protected anyone. Or this can probably be solved if reck protected nacho last night, but that would mean we have some other sort of shenannigans going on.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

*twitch*

*twitch*

*twitch*
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Reckamonic wrote:Can someone put together a full claim list?
Reck - Doctor
CB - Tracker
Nacho - JOAT
Sub - VT
Spy - VT
jmurph - VT
llama - VT
CES - VT
Mas - VT

-CB claims M targeted someone last night (who?)
-Reck claims no target last night

Scumteam M, CES, jmurph I think. Roles are really confusing me though. If what reck says is true that means either scum missed their kill or nacho blocked something. Way to brain dead to work this out right now. Either way CB needs to claim who M targeted last night. Depending on who it is some things might be needed to done being.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

This whole game is just trippy.

We cant go further until after Nacho claims what he did and CB responds with where M went however.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah Nacho is not claiming what abilities he has left. Claiming what he used N1 is acceptable, at least telling us why he is so sure since if we can get a clear that furthers the pool of cleared players.

Im going to be giddy if it really is M, CES and jmurph.

For all practical purposes my vote is on M at this point, but I want to know how sure Nacho is about CB-Reck same alignment first.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Tomorrow jmurph dies. Remember how I kept saying he constantly called M his second suspect but always refused to vote him for whatever reason? Yeah. Thats right. Also we have the awesome thing of M never commenting on my jmurph case and instead calling for the FG hammer until he opened up with a vote of him the next day.

M
jmurph
???

This game, always fun.

Still essentially voting M, just want to get something answered.

Nacho needs to claim why he thinks CB-Reck are same alignment. Nacho should NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES claim remaining abilities. We are not discussing night actions since there are no forced wins, "Dont be stupid" works as a good rule of thumb.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

masfloohinev wrote:And as for calling for FG hammer and voting jmurph today, FG was getting more support yesterday, but him flipping town meant jmurph was almost definitely scum. Doesn't matter though: I'm going to flip town. Do you have anything to say about my points against CB?
Your response to what I put up on jmurph was "Someone hammer [FG]". If you are going to cite "wagon movement" thats a weak one since jmurph was picking up speed there. Also your case against CB is "he is scum as I am town". Hard for me to agree with that one.
I still don't understand why we shouldn't discuss night actions. For example, if Nachomamma has a protective ability and knows that you are town, we could have him protect you and Reckamonic protect him or something like that, to keep the confirmed innocents in the game. The way I see it, Nachomammascum shouldn't even be considered, because scum probably wouldn't no-kill just to confirm him, when they could just go to LyLo and win immediately.
Scum will have roles (9:3 with at least two town roles is imbalanced). Most likely a GF (due to cop) and a RBer. I would be far from shocked to see some other role as well if all claims are true. Either way im thinking nacho is a weak/swingy JOAT (due to hide), so this game can be balanced if scum have correct roles. Tracker-cop is only thing that has me on edge but it can be solved by many things like sanity issues, framers, ninja, GF, RB etc. Letting them know what town is planning to do will let them respond with ideal actions, so its a bad thing.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:Can I unvote so people man up and then I can hammer?
As soon as nacho says

"I think CB and Reck share and alignment beacuse of <role information/other stuff>" yes I will vote so you can hammer.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Mas
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

What about "ors"?

Im holding off a vote for a little here. I would rather see a fullclaim so I can get a little bit of an idea about what nacho was getting at.

Spy have you been screwing with me and it you-CB-jmurph?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So why did a "went nowhere" result make you think CES was scum? I have been a tracker before and "no result" I always took as a slight town tell since there are statistically far more VT then scum who would not act. In most normals that would be at MOST one scum who fits that niche.

So you are a scum tracker, jmurph is something decent since you were so hesitant to vote him (he the RB?) and Spy is goon (maybe GF) which is why he did the hammer? Am I anywhere in the ballpark there?

Either way... CB scum means that reck and CES are probably town. I think that leaves Sub as the town in the remaining players, maybe spy but im actually leaning to him being scum from that if jmurph is scum. Both you and spy did a wierd little move once I threw down the jmurph case, like you wanted the day to end somewhat rapidly.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Casus Belli wrote:
LlamaFluff, 501 wrote:So why did a "went nowhere" result make you think CES was scum? I have been a tracker before and "no result" I always took as a slight town tell since there are statistically far more VT then scum who would not act. In most normals that would be at MOST one scum who fits that niche.
You are speaking out of context here, as our claim post yesterday and our D1 views will show. Our result did not make us think CES was scum as you suggested. His behavior and views did. We tracked him N1 because of our suspicion of him from D1. Our lack of result weighed against his behavior did not give us a slight "town tell" or make us less suspicious of him, simply because he could be a mafia goon.
If if and buts were candies and nut... something something I forget how the rest goes.

Look. In a standard 12 player game with no SK, what would you think a setup looks like? I think most people would end up with something along the lines of "One or two scum PRs, two to four town PRs". Now, look closer at scum side, everything points to a RB in this game, so thats one trackable role, leaving two scum roles. That means that in the best case of only one active scum role, you had about a 1/10 chance of tracking the one scum who had no action. Now lets go look at the town side of that equation: Two to four town roles, means that we have five to seven VTs. Five to seven, versus one. That means that you track someone nowhere and they have (drumroll) a 80-90% chance of being VT. That is one thing people so horribly underestimate about the strength of the tracker, negative results are a town tell. You tracked someone nowhere, which means they are an exact member of a scum team, or the much more likely VT. You respond by jumping right back on him, that does not make sense. This is not a gamblers fallacy, this is basic stats. Just like how a gunsmith with a positive result claims given that his target is much more likely scum then cop/vig.

I just cant believe for a second that you guys had not noticed that. A no result is a significant town tell, especially in a PR heavy game.
I remember someone mentioned yesterday why scum would do a one for one trade with a town member. This is a pretty relevant question, especially considering our credibility in the game yesterday versus our targets credibility. I know our credibility is now shot, but what possible scum motivation would we have had, when none of our alleged team had died, to sacrifice ourselves at the expense of one claimed VT?
I would have done it in this situation. You claim guilty, M gets lynched, doc gets RBed so nacho dies, you get lynched, doc dies. Thats one scum for a VT lynch and two dead PRs. Helluva deal. Plus there is the "tracker" thing where we had a cop, and a JOAT who had a track ability. Two different roles with tracker abilites and a cop does not compute, and the JOAT is already proven.
Substrike22, 502 wrote:CB, entertaining your notion for a second, who do you think is scum?
We'll let you know once we've had a chance to knock heads together tomorrow.
Well what do you think? Its not like hearing every idea from both heads can be a bad thing here. I am thinking that you are just in lockdown mode not wanting to do anything. Im thinking N1 that nacho tracked one of reck/CB to the other. Not much else makes sense.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yes yes... we both know you each think the other has to be scum. Either of you actually think otherwise?

Also Sub, CB is almost for sure scum. Go read what I said about his reaction to a no result. Also go look at how town would have to of had a cop, JOAT (risky but strong one), full on doctor and one shot tracker for him to be town. Im thinking its town strong info + strong protect + weak combo, followed by scum tracker, scum RBer and tossup between GF and goon. Stop making me wonder if its between you and jmurph instead of you and spy.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I swear that better have not been a scum victory hammer, even though it seems to have been an accidental one from town. Either way it was too soon since there was still information we could possibly have extracted from CB and more importantly reck.

Also you are really paranoia-ing me Spy. With two scum in three people, I return to feeling uneasy over you. Either way at least there are three basically confirmed town at this point. So yeah *twitch*...

Two of Sub/jmurph/Spy, remember that folks.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ah... ninja'd

Yeah nacho tracked reck to CB night one with all probability.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:Jmurph for sure.

Am I missing something from the before times or where did CES go?
He migrated south to townville after CB became scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

SpyreX wrote:It WAS CES that was all over CB, wasn't it?

I'm just making sure I didn't miss a 'cleared' because YOU for sure + Reck mostly + ??
+ CES

Yes. Also it was CES all over CB.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ehhh... im still going to bet against that being the longest most awkward bus ever and say that CES is town for latching onto CB starting day two and CB being all over CES for most of the game as well means that CES is going to be town. Would you be happier if I said that CES is the last non-cleared person that I would want to lynch in this scenario?

Also CB is not going to be the RB, pretty sure of that one. Question is are we looking at goon or tracker. I actually think we are looking at tracker or maybe a direct cop counter (GF/frame).
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well I dont want the normal stuff happening where I say "Hey this X is town" then I get killed, and soon after everyone goes "hey we should lynch X" as I swear at people from beyond the grave.

I really see CES as rivaling reck for most obvious town right now. There is no way what happened was a bus there.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Maybe, maybe not. Im going to keep quiet about who I think it is with jmurph.

I still think it is very unlikely that CES is scum, and that Spy-Sub arent scum together due to the whole breadcrumb D2 debacle, so that makes jmurph scum obvious enough. Will wait to see if anyone has anything important to say, but I doubt that I am going anywhere else with my vote today.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Will wait to hear what CES says, then I will do stuff.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

jmurph3 wrote:Sorry, I wasn't on because of Thanksgiving. VOTE: Substrike. My case from before stands. He's seemed like cautious scum to me all game.
With who?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

jmurph3 wrote:With CES. They have not mentioned each other at all this entire game. Now knowing that CB is scum, rereading CES's play D1 makes it very obvious that it's bussing. There was little intent to actually lynch, given as CES kept hopping without reason from vote to vote. The way I see it, his "case" on CB set it up so that if CB were to flip before CES, CES is practically confirmed.

@Llama: I know you think CES is town. Why?
You mean CESs play day one, and day two, and day three right? He was on CB for the entire game, CB had CES in a top few pick for the entire game, I just dont see this as a bus, but scum having lurker/tunneling town stuck on them the entire game, only being unfortunate enough to get lynched before they did.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok then.

Sub votes, spy really hopefully doesnt hammer, then I spend about ten minutes being absolutely sure the pairing is not Sub-CES and we move on from there correct?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I just want to be sure enough here. If no hammer happens it brings it down to one of three possible pairings.

Also because if jmurph is town it has to be you and sub. I cant see you-Spy or Spy-Sub
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Probably because he is at L-2

Also I want to see sub vote first. The only three possible (to the extent that its worth mentioning) pairings are

CES-Sub
jmurph-Sub
jmurph-Spy

If sub votes first it just confirms this a little bit more and lets me do a little thinking before rushing into my impending death.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

jmurph3 wrote:Well, this is thrilling to sit around and wait for my impending doom...
You could always just claim scum and self-vote.

Or make a case on sub. You refrence your last case, which refrences your last case, which dates back a month or so.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

jmurph3 wrote:Well, I'd actually like to see a case made on me, since I've yet to see one.
The case on you is what would have got you lynched D2 if people didnt deadline panick. At this point I can throw in PoE. Yes PoE sucks when it happens to you, but its valid. Spy-Sub is out, CES scum is 99% out, thats means you get scum by default.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

This better not be over in the next 12 hours. This is also all up to you CES. Unless scum realized I have absolutely no clue who is scum hint hint hint.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

craaaaaaappp

If lynches had gone in a different order that may have been winnable. Jmurph and CES looked like really obvious buddies through their play, but when CB flipped scum, I really didnt think that CES would have done nothing the entire game but try and bus his partner. Really should not have gone back on my notes that said "if jmurph is scum there is no way CES is town"
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

jmurph3 wrote:@Llama: if you don't mind my asking, as this was my first time as scum, where did you see obvious buddies from me and CES? Mainly so that I can know for next time :D
You kept acknowlegding lots of scummy things he did but always refused to vote him or really call him scum. CB flipping scum downplayed one of the bigger ones where you talk about the interactions between him and CB, procede to FoS CES, drop the Spy read, and follow Spy onto Shotty. That is the post that made me start looking for more interactions.

You go on to respond to what CES said with more "kid gloves" then anything else. It felt like you were trying to make it known that you suspect him, but you took steps not to actually attack him or get him lynched.

Things like...
Other reads: not sure how I feel about CES at the moment - I think the tunneling on you for almost no reason is scummy
Also just added to my partner read. Your reaction of "Why?" for my comment that you were scum with CES also made me think I was right a little. Seemed a little odd if I was attacking you, cop was dead, there was no vig, and you thought that CES was scum that you would be so concerned over it.

I wonder what would have happened if the sudden CES wagon D2 went through. If I was around I would have 100% jumped on that one.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Also scum QT?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Interestingly enough, who won for scum was dependent on what order the lynches went.

If CB claimed scum, jmurph would have been nearly for sure lynched. That would have led to a CES lynch the following day in all likelyhood. In that scenario though CB would have likely survived to the end though.

CES did a good job of cutting ties with CB, in fact that was about all that he did, but it was effective. Should have realized the lack of good partner to jmurph in Spy or Sub ment something, but I couldnt wrap my head around CES did nothing but distance.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”