Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Socrates wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
FoS: Socrates

He's obviously looking for a reaction. You should know better, I think the pressure caught up to you.
That doesn't make sense. I am the one that's obviously looking for reactions.

@Zack: The only person I could see as a liability to hammer is Horror dude since everyone else had already thrown out a random vote, and I don't think that guy is illiterate, and I had every faith that some good Samaritan would immediately come in and unvote.
You would think Scott is a smart enough guy to know that the person putting the RVS wagon at L-1 knows what he's doing...so, stop and think about it for a second.
Never assume someone is smart at this game.

Wagons are good and all when there is a chance for someone to react. Wagons that build up quickly to L-1 serve no purpose as a. someone will undoubtedly unvote and remove pressure and b. there usually is not enough time for the person to react. I find people are more honest in their reactions to a slow building wagon rather than an L-1 and forms in 5 posts. So rather than be close to an accidental/scummy hammer. Clearly we are both looking for reactions.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

horrordude0215 wrote:
FoS: Scott
I still think your vote was opportunistic.
As others have asked, how?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alduskkel wrote:Why haven't you answered this? There's been a LOT of discussion over this, and of course Socrates has tried to explain that he was looking for reactions. Do you buy that? Why or why not?
Scott Brosius wrote:
Wagons are good and all when there is a chance for someone to react. Wagons that build up quickly to L-1 serve no purpose as a. someone will undoubtedly unvote and remove pressure and b. there usually is not enough time for the person to react. I find people are more honest in their reactions to a slow building wagon rather than an L-1 and forms in 5 posts. So rather than be close to an accidental/scummy hammer. Clearly we are both looking for reactions.
Answers to both questions were provided here. I understand he was looking for a reaction, I don't agree with the method.

I too was looking for a reaction, but when you tell someone that, it neutralizes any effect it might have.

Agree with the talking about theory and more theory being alright, but it's now turned to overkill.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alduskkel wrote:And what makes that scummy and not just a disagreement on theory, Scott?
I never said it was scummy, more anti-town.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Here, will catch up.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alduskkel
75 reads as OMGUS. It's more as if you are voting him because he put YOU at L-1, and not just the action in general.

DemonHybrid
37 As noted, you place blame on someone but vote someone else. The whole subsequent argument with Socrates is null to me.

Espeonage
- no specific quotes has been active though which is concerning.

horrordude0215
83 As I mentioned before, I fail to see how my vote was opportunistic.
125 I have some problems with. We were on the second page, I certainly wasn't "grasping at straws" for someone to vote. Also I agree with Zach in terms of people being too confident too early and refusing to budge from those reads the rest of the day. You seem to misconstrue this in 128 as well.

q21
- no specific quotes has been active though which is concerning

Reckamonic
139 sums up the play from this slot. Generic reads, not really any reasons. Not helpful. 142 equally unhelpful.
144 I always find the whole "ask me questions!" strategy to be scummy. It gives an excuse for lack of participation.
162 Ignores Aldus and only responsds to DH who conveniently is voting him. Scummy.

Socrates
76 reads as town. The argument of DH not even considering that I could be scum and answering for me is solid.

Untrod Tripod
- no specific quotes, not a lot of content. Found the list of all the players and everything being a slight read pretty useless.

vollkan
79 If he wants to end the RVS early, isn't wagonning the best way out? Do not agree with that point. Also Zach leaving the L-1 wagon is null.

YoshiX
- absolutely nothing

Zachrulez
- 61 reads as town. Doesn't give into demands as I feel scum tend to do.

The past few pages are pretty devoid of content with arguments and attacks. DH and horror were my original scum reads, but they have improved in my eyes. I would say Esp and Reck are my top 2 scum reads at the moment.

Unvote
Vote: Reckamonic
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Unvote
Vote:drshotty

Solves policy, and Esp was scummy anyway.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

q21 wrote: This is horrible. Policy? He's just proved that he doesn't deserve a policy lynch, #327 may not be the most mindblowing post of the game, but it certainly makes arguments for policy lynching him ridiculous. And the second bit... Esp was scummy because he wasn't contributing, then he flaked... which kinda nullifies the not contributing part. All in all, this vote is opportunistic and scummy.
Have you played with him before? This is someone who fake claimed doctor as VT and is generally VI. Noted that you call this "horrible" and "scummy" yet you don't put a vote down.
vollkan wrote:
I quote from your previous postL
Espeonage- no specific quotes has been active though which is concerning.
I'm assuming you meant to say "inactive".

In any event, you haven't given a single reason for suspecting Esp. Which is very interesting because in that same post you also attack Reck (who alon with Esp you say are your "top 2" suspects) but your reasoning on Reck is at least existent:
Again assumptions fail. I didn't say that Esp was inactive. I said there was nothing of interest to quote. As you see with Yoshii, I said "absolutely nothing" That means inactive. I find it much more interesting that someone posts but I really couldn't find anything to say about it. That shows someone is blending in and not providing any new information. Same goes for q21.

UT- You don't like my vote on Socrates? Well you QFTed my reason for it earlier in the game. Certainly an interesting and convenient change of heart.
Untrod Tripod wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:Wagons are good and all when there is a chance for someone to react. Wagons that build up quickly to L-1 serve no purpose as a. someone will undoubtedly unvote and remove pressure and b. there usually is not enough time for the person to react. I find people are more honest in their reactions to a slow building wagon rather than an L-1 and forms in 5 posts. So rather than be close to an accidental/scummy hammer. Clearly we are both looking for reactions.
QFT
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alduskkel wrote:
Vote: Scott Brosius

I'll probably skim the game tomorrow and look for connections. Iso horrordude, too. Maemuki case looks good, but I'd prefer to iso her myself.

Unless drmyshottyizsik really was drunk (he's 16, I'm a bit skeptical) then I think he's deliberately playing dumb. Or at least, I hope so. Maybe he has just seen a few too many vengefuls?
You vote me without a reason, yet mention 2 other people you seem to view as scummy.

I think its less likely for scum to bus a GF (rather than a simple goon/non-scum PR WIFOM alert). So I think we can find scum in the people not voting HD. These are Ald, UT, shotty, Maemuki.

Shotty is playing his usual scummy game, I'm sticking with my vote from yesterday.

Vote: drmyshottyizsik
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Alright since deadline is so short I'll give everyone time to absorb this.

Maemuki and I are masons.

Maemuki wrote:I greatly disapprove of SB's lynch and I feel like some good people here are oppurtunistic. *coughUTcough*
Out of nowhere defense of me after never mentioning me.
Maemuki wrote:
I'm going to be here tomorrow, hopefully. So yeah, I'm leaning towards Horror , but I'd honestly lynch anyone. I hate D1 No Lynches. Besides, his defense right now doesn't click.
More unfounded defense (well founded because we are masons)

So the leading wagons today are town.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Just saying that I played one game with scott, and I'm pretty sure i was town
This is far from the truth. You have played 2 games with me as scum, one game replacing in as VT and claimed doctor to save yourself (lol). You are playing like your usualy lurky erratic scum self.

Based on this, I really agree with Soc's 469 that DH does not want a replacement to ruin his mislynch. Most players have taken one side of the wagon or the other, DH seems eager to lynch either one of us. He would be my second choice at the moment.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Zachrulez wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Just saying that I played one game with scott, and I'm pretty sure i was town
This is far from the truth. You have played 2 games with me as scum, one game replacing in as VT and claimed doctor to save yourself (lol). You are playing like your usualy lurky erratic scum self.
I found the link to the town game yesterday. Do you have links to the scum games?

With proof of the existence of the other games, that would be a significant lie on Shotty's part.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=14705

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 51&t=14742

DH: There was no chance with the way the day was going that it would have ended in a lynch of someone other than us. You are delusional if you actually think that. Rather than claim 24 hrs from deadline where we would have to find someone else to lynch or still mis-lynch one of us, I figured given we were leading the current suspicions, it was better to leave time for discussion of the claim and finding another lynch candidate. If I left Mae off the list, then everyone would have been questioning why I did that which then leads to a claim as well.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yes I do
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Zachrulez wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Anyone who's unsure or thinking of it as a policy lynch should look at 494, as it shows a clearly scummy action on Shotty's part and that action has a clear scum motivation. This isn't a policy lynch or a lynch to eliminate a VI from the game, this is a lynch on a player who has acted legitimately scummy.
Maybe we just have differing views on things, but that reads COMPLETELY like a stupid, retarded mistake due from lack of giving a fuck or lack of serious play rather than a calculated scum ploy to obscure his meta.
I feel very strongly that his lie was intentional and meant to make Scott look worse. I see a lot of scum motivation for him to have done what he did.

/quote]

This is how I feel as well. I realize he is VI in games, but this was more than 1 game as scum he claims to have forgotten. Seems fishy.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I said I have confirmation that Maemuki is town. So if you believe my claim, there's no reason to doubt Maemuki is town.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I'm here, this game is painful.
Town 15-19