/confirm

RQS... like it:
What is everyone's opinions on lurkers?
-> I really dislike them
Have you heard of Andy Burnham?
-> no, who is he?
How do you plan to find scum?
-> I think telling you now would be counterproductive
How would you describe your playing style?
-> hmm... I like posting big bunches of text regarding one single topic until that topic is exhausted.
How much mafia have you played?
-> a lot of real-worl-mafia, I've finished only one game on MS though
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Tasky »

boberz wrote:Also why did you random vote when there was already a serious vote on the table and there were atleast three others taking the game seriously already?
which is the serious vote you see here... I see just RV'S...
getting paranoiac already?
VOTE: boberz
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Tasky »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Furcolow
you are scum

[new scumhunting technique]let's play a game: you tell me what you think I think about you right now... [/new scumhunting technique]

this also answers boberz's question on scumhunting...

boberz is a bad wagon... I like starting games with RQS too and I have been attacked for posting anti-town questions too... and I was townie... therefore, the attack is nothing...
moose200x wrote:
I am still interested how panicy/nervous is actually a scum tell.
You're driving home one night after smoking a fat blunt. The blue lights flash in your mirror. You stuff your bag under the seat and roll down the window. The cop says "Please step out of the car sir" You are now nervous.

Same situation but you don't have drugs on you nor have you smoked in the past week. When the cop says "Please step out of the car sir" You smile say "yes sir" and have no real nervous thoughts.
another pair of stories:
A: you are a killer. no one has any proof for your crimes at all, some people want to kill you for it and they ask you questions. you know they don't know nothing. you are a bit nervous.
B: you are innocent. some people are suspicious of you and want to kill you for crimes you didn't commit. you know they have no clue about the real killer and that you are one of few suspects and that they will kill someone. you are a bit nervous.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Tasky »

Furcolow wrote:@Tasky: I guess you think that I'm mafia, if you're voting for me, or you're mafia trying to pressure a power role. Either way, I don't really care. No case is going to stick to me.
I already stated that you are scum... I wanted to know if you can imagine
why
I think so...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Tasky »

NicolBolas wrote:@Tasky- attacking for somebody for being scummy and telling them to think of why they are scummy strikes me as a strange way to scumhunt. can you explain why you are trying this?
it is strange indeed... I learned it from a great (off-line) player, he uses it a lot and it really works... so I wanted to try it out, maybe it works online too...
of course, if I tell you how it works, it won't work anymore, therefore I'd like all of you to answer the question even if it looks silly.

then, after a lot of people have answered, I will post my reads (otherwise the whole point would be lost).
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Tasky »

caelum wrote:
Vote: Furcolow

I do think that you're a VI, but I'm not prepared to let you off the hook as some others have done simply because you play scummily.
scum, scum, scum!!
UNVOTE: VOTE: caelum
if you think Furcolow is VI, you should not vote for him... I agree that Fur's play is either VI or scum... but if you think his play isn't scum but only VI, there is no reason to vote him

PS: I want more people to answer my question "what do you think I think about you?"
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Tasky »

caelum wrote:
Tasky wrote:scum, scum, scum!!
UNVOTE: VOTE: caelum
if you think Furcolow is VI, you should not vote for him... I agree that Fur's play is either VI or scum... but if you think his play isn't scum but only VI, there is no reason to vote him
... So when a VI is scum ... and plays scummily ... then I should let him off the hook simply because he's a VI ... ?
the definition of VI includes that he is town-alligned...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Tasky »

caelum wrote:Zhero, can you replace:
a2
Femm
Tasky
you want me to replace out cause I exposed you a scum... but I won't...

I'm finding it really difficult to keep up with this game as there is a lot of spamming around going on and I don't have much time... so basically I'm just skimming the posts.
on the other side I'd rather not replace out...
could someone make a summary post on what happened, so I won't miss anything when I go over the whole game again?
and I'd like everybody do post a quick summary on their POV in this game or link a post where it is explained nicely (otherwise it will be difficult to distinguish your real opinion from all the junk)

PS: there are still a LOT of people who haven't told me what they think I think of them... (and since so much has happened maybe the ones who already did should do it again... my opinion changed on almost everyone)
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Tasky »

caelum wrote:
Tasky Iso

Post 16: Only thing that caught my attention was
Tasky wrote:What is everyone's opinions on lurkers?
-> I really dislike them
Lol.

Post 28: Seems to indicate VI, missed Moose's post.
Post 102: Unvotes Bob for reasoning that is irrelevant to his original reasoning. His unvoting reasoning is dumb, clears Bob for asking scummy questions.
Post 105:
Seems worried about what Furcolow thinks of him
Post 128: Some nonsense about strange scumhunting techniques, promises a read on everyone after everyone
tells him what they think of him.

Post 205: Votes me off of what
think
is a misunderstanding
Post 214: Defends poor vote/reasoning
Post 313: Still defends poor vote/reasoning on me. Admits he doesn't have enough time to fully engage in game but still wants to stick around. Asks for a summary of the game, doesn't seem to want to read the thread, asks everyone the same question as in post 128.

Eh. I could see him as scum. I'm just wary that he's a VI. Other than the active lurking and fail votes as up to so far, the thing that pops out is he s
eemed worried as to how Furcolow thought of him in post 105.
That and he is
rather intent on find out what we think of him
. I'd like to wait for his replacement to provide more content as opposed to voting him right now.
nice... thank you, scumbag, for claiming so obviously...
it's quite obvious you are trying to misrepresent my posts to the community... I said to "tell me what they think I think of them"... not what they think of me...
you either didn't read carefully (but you would be doing so on
three different posts
. and misreading three times in a row, wow, that would indeed be a coincidence)... OR YOU ARE SCUM TRYING TO MAKE A CASE AGAINST ME OUT OF THIN AIR...
my vote is gonna stick for a while!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I'll do an ISO on boberz...

post 0: asking random questions... imo slight towntell, as scum usually are afraid of attract attention early by RQS'ing.
post 1: "Atleast explain what I have actually done wrong" - meh... maybe scummy, have to see the rest of his posts
post 2: he is wrong there, but null tell
post 3: standard question
post 4/5: shows how much he hates RVS... well, that isn't a scum-tell either
post 6: consistent with his original line of thought even after being attacked for it... nulltell at worst, maybe slight towntell
post 7: "I give you credit for actually making a case though" - slightly scummy... why would you credit someone for making a case on you?
post 8: first part is fighting for RQS over RVS... that "bandwagon-analysis", of course, is crap... we likely have 3/4 evil characters in game, it's kinda obvious that probably there is scum in a set of three people... slight scumpoint for bad logic... but could be bad logic and nothing else
post 9: you get a slight town-point for this post... it feels just right
post 10: assuming fur is town, this is a slight town-tell... he wanted to make sure a bad-meta-townie-lynch doesn't harm town day one
post 11: I don't see anything telling in this post... but his point on NB is good...
post 12: I feel this post is slightly scummy, as I usually dislike self-meta...
post 13: nothing
post 14: ok... I'd call it a null tell
post 15: he acknowledges that his RQS was a fail... let's see if it get's useful later
post 16: I agree with him... can't really tell anything from that post
post 17: first part look post 10; second part slightly scummy for the no lynch thing... didn't get that...; third part "However nor is the time to unvote whilst I still sense that the outlook changed, and it was not hard to convinvce NB, also that others had already raised the points that seemed so convincing to NB. But he is right that he didnt actually flip flop in terms of the fact." looks like a scummy backtrack... slight scumpoint again; part four: shouldn't this belong to part one? well... this looks like an attack on fur, but didn't you defend him earlier? slight scumpoint too
post 18: easy post... nulltell at best
post 19: "And it was the link between FEMM and I (as you perceived) that I suggested you drop, not the case itself" - see "post 7"... shouldn't you suggest a drop of a case against you in any case? (or was the case against FEMM, in that case... mmm, ok; maybe just misunderstanding here)
"@Tasky, I sense much of what you are thinking of me is comparative to, or directly involving a game we just finished that is active. Therefore we should not expand." interesting, yeah... you could be right is it good or bad in your opinion?
" Come on guys at least attack me with sense." - it's funny how you ask to be attacked... but I don't see it as scummy here
post 20: I agree on this one, cheers
post 21: ok
post 22: let's see if someone guesses what I think of this post...
post 23: nothing
post 24: you really think I would buddy you? after you let me down so badly in that other game? no way... I don't agree about you point on moose there (slight scum point)... for the rest I like your post... and you finally exposed caelum for what he is: A FAKE! (slight town point)
post 25: nice posting... slight town point
post 26: nulltell
post 27: nothing
post 28: I don't understand the "@abob" part. "not a fish" - slight scumtell for e.n.p. the rest is nothing
post 29: wraith attack gets rolling... I'll have to do an iso on wraith (tomorrow, maybe, if I feel like it) to judge that
post 30: yesterday?
post 31: "DIdnt like your first respond." - that's the way to go, man... caelum is scum! "@Tasky, do you really think caellum is scum?" - no, actually I'm just bluffing, but don't tell him
post 32: bad...
post 33: why "unfortunately"? if he is town, isn't it good not to lynch him? - MEEEH
post 34: ok
post 35: already explained (look at the first part of this post)
post 36/37/38: nothing...
post 38: nothing but nulltells here...
post 39: good posting all in all... but why brag about test scores?
post 40: nothing
post 41: this post is a little scummy: " IF someone can show me the attack I can answer it." another instance of e.n.p.
what exactly is the motivation for the wraith vote here... don't see the connection
post 42: nice point in the second part of the post
post 43: it's just a way to ask for a top suspect... nothing strange there
post 43: nothing
post 44: "NB dont get alienated we need you, you are active and atleast working hard." can only judge after an NB iso...
post 45: hmmm... all in all looks ok, but the "attack" on abob seems forced... have to rethink this after an abob iso
"asky I want your words of wisdom on everyone who did respond to you now!!!" - caelum is scum!

summary: slightly leaning scum.

but caelum is the lynch for today...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Tasky »

caelum wrote:
Tasky

Frankly put: your case on me is shit. I misread your post(s) so I stand corrected on your questions. Anyways, I really don't have the energy right now to rip apart your 'brilliance' but I'm just going to say if you seriously, honest to God can't see what's wrong with your case, I'm afraid we probably have another VI on our hands. There is a reason why no one is taking you seriously as of now.
you misreaded THREE DIFFERENT POSTS? wow...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Tasky »

Wraith wrote:Taking a look at Tasky.

Post 28: Screams scum slipping onto a bandwagon. If you read you know that Moose's vote against boberz was serious, albeit dumb.
bullshit alarm! bullshit alarm! there was no bandwagon there. there were two votes on boberz, one for no reason whatsoever (moose) and one was a random vote (abob). pressure early is good.
Wraith wrote: Post 102: Backtracking, you voted for a bad wagon for bad reasons yet redact only when it loses momentum?
Bullshit alarm! Bullshit alarm! there were 5 votes on boberz... that is not a bandwagon which has lost momentum... that bandwagon was bad. period.
Wraith wrote: Posts 102 & 105: Dumb technique. Would only work IRL because of facial reactions and body language.
well... how would you know. have you ever tried?
Wraith wrote: His future posts are mostly attacks on caelum aside from an ISO on boberz. Lynching someone just because he wants to lynch a VI isn't the best lynch. Some people lynch VIs on policy because they're dangerous in LyLo. Personally I prefer vig kills on them if possible.
he "misread" my posts tree times and wanted to make an attack out of that... I don't believe that there was any good intention there for one second.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Tasky »

wait... so you are saying Foilist would bus both of his partners as early as day one?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Tasky »

Zhero wrote:
Vote Count 6

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Furcolow (1): Tasky
Hrezs (3): Wraith, NicolBolas, caelum
Wraith (5): Hrezs, boberz, moose200x, foilist13, archaebob

Not Voting: a2rudeboy, FEMM the Attorney, Furcolow

And prodding a2rudeboy, again, with replacement forthcoming barring substantial increase in activity.

mod... my vote is on caelum...
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Tasky »

I'm back from V/LA... I'd appreciate if everybody made a small post with their current stances on the game... this makes it easier for me to see how the game evolved while I reread.
I think it should also be helpful to focus the game a little
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Tasky »

boberz wrote:
Tasky wrote:I'm back from V/LA... I'd appreciate if everybody made a small post with their current stances on the game... this makes it easier for me to see how the game evolved while I reread.
I think it should also be helpful to focus the game a little
I think that you havent posted enough and better catch upquick.
I won't be able to totally catch up until deadline... you really should make a brief summary of your opinions, on why the votes are as they are... at least you should link me to relevant posts
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Tasky »

VOTE: Wraith
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

Post by Tasky »

@MOD:
is the mafia doctor allowed to protect and send the kill in the same night?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Tasky »

Hrezs wrote:I agree with this wraith train, going to wait to put my vote down
what are you waiting for?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Tasky »

little question for wraith:

who would you target for kill if you were scum? why?

DO NOT DODGE THIS QUESTION!
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Tasky »

Hrezs wrote:
Tasky wrote:
Hrezs wrote:I agree with this wraith train, going to wait to put my vote down
what are you waiting for?
everyone to say their piece?
fair enough.

PS: I will get extremely mad at whoever quickhammers here before wraith had the chance to post
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by Tasky »

wow... if this is really the end I think town (and especially abob) deserves a scummy for this perfect win, without even one town-death
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Tasky »

yoyo... I was mega lurking in this game... won't do that again soon, but wanted to try it out... but I did somehow get what was going on, just didn't want to interfere in what looked like a really fun dispute. I did guess your NK target right, didn't I? :)
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Tasky »

Zhero wrote:Night Actions:

Caycedo investigates Wraith
esuriospiritus shoots Furcolow
moose200x tracks archaebob
Tasky jails boberz
Furcolow protects Wraith
Wraith shoots boberz
wraith, why didn't you roleblock?
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Tasky »

Wraith wrote:I forgot I was roleblocker too.
well, I guess it wouldn't have changed anything. :)
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”