Mini 1015 (GAME OVER - inquire within for results)

seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by seth »

/confirm
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by seth »

1. Vanilla
2. Yes
3. Marksmanship
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by seth »

That makes sense. I change my answer to no.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by seth »

Yeah, I wasn't sure if we were able to vote or not.

Whatevs.

Vote: Snarky
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by seth »

Vote Enigma

<Insert lame pun as reasoning for vote here>
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 am

Post by seth »

Weak reason to vote Uite imo.

Vote Shotty
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 am

Post by seth »

Oh.

unvote

Vote: Shotty
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 am

Post by seth »

At least I didn't say "I think Shotty is mafia lol. Vote Shotty."
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 am

Post by seth »

Why would I vote shotty if I didn't think he was scum. I'm saying at least I didn't excuse my vote with something really stupid as a joke. Sometimes you have to make thing so obvious on the internet.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 am

Post by seth »

In response to your reasoning on me. "That felt way too opportunistic." My interpretation: I'm mafia for looking for an excuse to vote Shotty.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:37 am

Post by seth »

Jmurph, your vote on me seems like you're just hopping onto Friend's wagon. I explained that it was a joke and I clearly presented my reasoning on Shotty. "His reasoning on Uite seems weak." Along with the fact that's not even my reasoning how is "I think he's mafia" not reasonable as reasoning? Why else would you vote for someone? I've given my reasoning.

You seem way too eager to vote for me and you're even mixing up my joke and my actual reasoning. That warrants a vote.

unvote

Vote: Jmurph3
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 am

Post by seth »

Friend do you understand the joke? It doesn't take that much of a sense of humor to understand.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

Post by seth »

K so you didn't read my first post. Post 130. I never voted you for wagoning. Don't lie. I'm voting you for your eagerness to vote and your weak reasoning to vote me. I never said I was so convinced that Shotty is scum. I have elaborated on my reasoning and I'm willing to change my vote because your eagerness and weak reasoning is scummier than Shotty's weak reasoning on Uite. In that same sense I find it ironic that you don't like my quick vote change even though you changed pretty quickly yourself on shitty reasoning.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 am

Post by seth »

Here, Ill even save you the trouble of scrolling up, it looks like you're a person prone to skimming.
seth wrote:Weak reason to vote Uite imo.

Vote Shotty
Now that I've elaborated for the second time as to why I thought Shotty was mafia, looks like you don't have an argument on me. :/
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 am

Post by seth »

Yeah, it sounds like your voting me more based on my timing than anything else. I think my reasoning is good enough to vote on mislynch. What do you think of jmurph?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

Post by seth »

Sounds like you're piggybacking on to Friend again, and lets not ignore your first argument plus the fact it seems like you're just trying to find an excuse to vote me now. :/ Hell you didn't even address the fact that I stated my original reasoning and you ignored it
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 am

Post by seth »

No, I'm saying that you didn't address how you didn't see it for two posts. That seems rushed. That you would jump to accusations without knowing all the facts. Despite whether or not you admit it, you are finding excuses to vote me. Your original reasoning was that you thought my "reasoning" on Shotty of "I think he's mafia" was weak. That has no relation to my actual reasoning on Shotty of "I think his reasoning on Uite is weak." You're just trying to attack me in any way you can, it seems kind of desperate. If you can acknowledge that my "reasoning" on Shotty of "I think he's mafia" was a joke, how can you seriously FoS me? You're FoS'ing me for the same reason I FoS'd Shotty, but you're trying to make those reasons seem different which looks like you're trying to lynch me for no reason. Btw, I'm not providing you with anything. The only accusations that you've made by yourself are senseless and you didn't even have all the facts. Let me fix that statement for you.

*I'm not elaborating on my original reasoning, as it and my reasoning now have, in fact, little to no relations. You seem to keep providing Friend with further evidence that supports HIS original argument.

@Friend

Tell me how "I think he's mafia because his reasoning on Uite is weak" is weak. I hopped onto the wagon because I thought Shotty was mafia. I don't remember you having a problem with anyone else hopping onto the wagon. It's strange that you're singling me out. Vote on mislynch = It's not lylo, we have a mislynch. You don't find Jmurph scummy? Either you're blind or you're scum. Pretty sure it's the latter. He attacks me with half a case, doesn't have all the facts, can't prove my reasoning on Shotty was weak (neither can you), buddies up to you, piggybacks your reasoning and he's not scummy? The only reason why you wouldn't see that as scummy is if you were scum, which I think you are.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:26 am

Post by seth »

Btw. Would it help if I said that Shotty's reasoning on Uite isn't the ONLY reason for which why I suspected him? It sounds like you two think that's the only reason why I suspected him. Let me clarify: I don't suspect Shotty SOLEY because of his reasoning on Uite.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by seth »

Eh. Friend you're ignoring Jmurph which is why I think you're scum. Don't try and pass it off as an OMGUS because it isn't. I didn't like Shotty's reasoning on Uite which is why I voted him, I don't care if you think that's me looking for an excuse to bandwagon because I wasn't and I doubt you'll change your mind. If I wanted to OMGUS you, I would've done so instantly after you didn't understand my joke. I explicitly said in post 152 why Jmurph is scum, funny how you ignored that once again huh?

I think I have a fairly solid case. Friend votes me off of a joke. I explain the joke. His vote remains for a different reason. Jmurph jumps on the wagon, provides shitty reasoning. When reasoning is disproved piggybacks onto Friend. Friend ignores Jmurph. I think its possible for Friend to be a townie but I'm fairly sure Jmurph isn't. How am I playing dumb? Explain. Your next statement is stupid. I'm not voting Friend or Jmurph simply because they voted me. If that were so, I would've OMGUS'd Friend right away instead of waiting for him to slip. Here's an example. Let's say you're town and scum decides to frame and vote you. However, both scum slip and you point this out. However, CLEARLY you are in the wrong as they accused you first and you are now simply OMGUS'ing /sarcasm Anyways, what do other people think?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by seth »

Lets focus on lynching Jmerph
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by seth »

@Friend

I think you're scum soley because you think Jmerph is town. He buddies up to you and piggybacks on your reasoning and you don't suspect him? -.-

@jmurph

Are you saying that I'm town? Scum wouldn't need to help town

@Uite

Hmm.. that post smelled funny.

unvote
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by seth »

Edit: I still don't like Friend ignoring Jmurph or Jmurph jumping onto my wagon, but Uite's post is funny and that's worth looking into.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by seth »

Nah. Jmurph buddied up to you specifically but you ignored it.
Uite wrote:These sentences by themselves don't paint a good picture of you at all, and they're your own words. The first can be interpreted as "I don't think Shotty is mafia", in the second you claim mafia and in the third you seem to be knowingly voting for a mislynch. Are you really that obvious, or just a VI? Either way, it makes you look bad.
I don't get how the first one can be interpreted as "I don't think Shotty is mafia" if I voted him and explained how said statement was a joke. Btw, forget the joke - you need a sense of humor to understand it and I don't really feel like explaining it :/ Anyways, yeah I don't get how it can be interpreted as so, so elaborate sir. Second, I never claimed mafia and if you're going to try and accuse me off of that: lol. That seems like you're twisting my words out of context. I was talking to Friend and clarifying what he thought I meant. The third is kinda dumb. There are 12 people alive. For it to be MYLO on the first day there would have to be 5 mafia. Assuming we have SK's there would have to be at least 2 or 3 SK's in addition to 3-4 mafia for us to lose by mislynching on the first day :/ Plus I doubt the mod would put us in MYLO or LYLO in the first day. I don't understand how I look bad at all, and to me it seems like Uite is setting up a backdoor or diminishing my credibility by putting me into categories detrimental to the town. Mafia or VI? Seriously?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by seth »

Uhh... Snarky how are my reasons OMGUSy?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by seth »

Convenient huh? I guess I must remember to FoS every single person in the game so that at the very least, I won't be accused of OMGUS'ing. /Sarcasm

That being said:

FoS: Everyone
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by seth »

LMFAO
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by seth »

Friend, you gonna start considering that I might be town or are you going to keep it coming with the OMGUS bullshit?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 am

Post by seth »

Friend wrote:I'll consider that you may be town if you stop acting so scummily. Answer my question about Uite.
seth wrote: Uite wrote:These sentences by themselves don't paint a good picture of you at all, and they're your own words. The first can be interpreted as "I don't think Shotty is mafia", in the second you claim mafia and in the third you seem to be knowingly voting for a mislynch. Are you really that obvious, or just a VI? Either way, it makes you look bad.

I don't get how the first one can be interpreted as "I don't think Shotty is mafia" if I voted him and explained how said statement was a joke. Btw, forget the joke - you need a sense of humor to understand it and I don't really feel like explaining it :/ Anyways, yeah I don't get how it can be interpreted as so, so elaborate sir. Second, I never claimed mafia and if you're going to try and accuse me off of that: lol. That seems like you're twisting my words out of context. I was talking to Friend and clarifying what he thought I meant. The third is kinda dumb. There are 12 people alive. For it to be MYLO on the first day there would have to be 5 mafia. Assuming we have SK's there would have to be at least 2 or 3 SK's in addition to 3-4 mafia for us to lose by mislynching on the first day :/ Plus I doubt the mod would put us in MYLO or LYLO in the first day. I don't understand how I look bad at all, and to me it seems like Uite is setting up a backdoor or diminishing my credibility by putting me into categories detrimental to the town. Mafia or VI? Seriously?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am

Post by seth »

seth wrote:Btw, forget the joke - you need a sense of humor to understand it
2. K

3. I'm new too and this is my first mini normal. That's no excuse.

4. K

Welp. You guys are all pro and stuff, I'm at L - 2 and it looks like I'll be lynched soon enough. Shall I claim?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

Post by seth »

I doubt it. People didn't really have much on Shotty which is why a couple of people were wary about his BW, but right now everyone is convinced that I "slipped."
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by seth »

Friend wrote:You didn't "claim" mafia but your words looked like you kind of did. I can see where he got the impression.
Friend wrote:Because you don't think you're scummy doesn't mean other people don't. I think you're either scum or a VI too.
What else do you want me to say? Both of these statements are opinionated and we disagree. I'm not going to spend 10 pages arguing something you clearly don't agree with. You're probably going to stick to your opinion and me to mine. I'd love to hear how your responses would differ, given that I be in your stead and you be in mine.

1. I vote Shotty because I think that his reasoning on Uite is weak.
2. You FoS me because you see my vote as opportunistic. I.E. I'm just looking for an excuse to hop onto the wagon.
3. I make a joke saying:
seth wrote:At least I didn't go 'I think Shotty is mafia lol.'
4. The joke is that at least I didn't give a shit reason to support my vote. I didn't think my reasoning was weak back then, and I still don't see it as weak.
5. Clearly, on this super serious business site, you have to accompany any joke you make with a bunch of 3 letter abbreviations and emoticons.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by seth »

It seemed like he was OMGUS'ing Uite and his play reflected that of a VI/Noob.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by seth »

Thing is, it's not a slip, it's just a misinterpreted joke that I didn't make clear enough.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:16 am

Post by seth »

@willow

Yeah. But as you saw by my quick switch, it was more of a light suspicion than anything. I don't think my reasoning was weak enough to not vote on mislynch, it would be different if it wasn't D1 and it would probably have been a FoS if anything.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by seth »

Then read post 211, idiot.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by seth »

Telling me no one cares about part of my argument, then calling me a liar isn't called for?

Would you rather prefer I insult people more subtlty?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by seth »

Oh ok. As long as it's just a game, broski. Thanks for the reminder, thought I was playing real life for a second :/
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by seth »

Seriously? No joke? Alright, my bad, I was wallowing in my own self pity, I forgot that nothing in this game is personal, it's just a game broski.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by seth »

Btw, I would love to hear some speculation from the people who think I'm mafia as to who my partner is.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 am

Post by seth »

@willows

Go for it

@NS

I don't have the time to reread everything since the first page and make a big case until later but I'll make it clear who I suspect the most.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 am

Post by seth »

eldarad, you are right about the first point. The second point is part of why I voted him, I'd rather get rid of someone who will be potential problem at lylo. Also, I never lied.
eldarad wrote:What I care about is what your reasons were for the vote, whether you originally stated them in-thread or not, and why you effectively lied by saying you "had other reasons" to vote when based on #211 it seems that you didn't really.
I gave you two other reasons to my vote on Shotty. One of them is pretty much the same as my original reason, so we'll forgo that, but my second reason is different than my original reason so thus, I had another reason to vote. You wanted what my reasons were for voting Shotty, is it scummy that I want to get rid of VI's, whom which I believe is scum to boot? At the time when I said I had other reasons to vote, I didn't realize that my first reason was pretty much the same as my original reason, so; you can't argue that I only have one reason and thus, I lied by saying that I had other reasons as at the time, I believed I had two reasons.

Feel free to call me scum, but I haven't lied in this game. I may have been wrong, but I've never lied.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 am

Post by seth »

I said I would answer it later, calm your tits.

Side note: This is the first time I've had a while to reread everything so-

And it's later:

@NS
In post 235 and 237 you seemed unsure of whether or not you were right, but in post 248 you're super confident that I'm scum going as far to the point of accusing me of avoiding answering your question (which I said in post 242 that I would later when I had more time) in addition to asking more people to put me closer to getting lynched. I'm just going to address something: putting me closer to L-1 isn't going to affect me too much, jmurph already said that he doesn't think I'm town and it seems that Eldarad and Thor don't really consider me to be town either. What makes you so confident in a matter of 10 posts that I'm scum?

In post 33 you provided some weak reasoning for your vote. And I don't remember you responding to people such as Snarky when they voted you because of that weak reasoning. It doesn't strike me as joke logic for a RVS so I'm going to assume that it was a serious vote (correct me if I'm wrong). However, after esurio said that votes in pregame didn't count, you unvoted but never came back to seeing me as scum until roughly 7 pages (200 posts) later. Why did you make a serious vote but then you never came back to that logic? Do you think that me admitting that I was wrong in post 29 is scummy?

@Shotty

In post 34, it seemed like you were waiting for someone else to vote first as it took you 2 minutes to vote after you FoS'd DH (you voted 1 minute after NS). Do you admit to not wanting to vote first? I see it as scummy as it looks like you're trying to not attract too much attention early on in the game. You attract a ton of attention later in the game so I don't really know why my gut triggers on this. Can anyone else expand on this for me or..?

Thor and Friend have addressed most of the other scummy things that you have done (OMGUS, BW'ing onto Enigma as opposed to NS, Snarky, Thor, DemonHybrid) But I do still think that your reasoning on post 129 on Uite was weak and I still find it scummy. That being said, can you explain why you BW'd onto Enigma as opposed to all the rest of those people? I don't remember you explaining why you did so, correct me if I'm wrong. It would make sense for you to BW on DemonHybrid as opposed to Enigma as you guys already had that spat concerning pirates or some shit, why Enigma over DH? Did you really think he was scummier? If so, why hadn't you voted him earlier? It's not like I provided an amazing case, I just RV'd him.

@Friend

I don't really think you're scum anymore. After rereading everything, you came to the same conclusions I did and I see why you thought and think that I'm scum. I still think that you don't have a sense of humor.

@Uite

In Post 44, your reasoning on Shotty seems weak and OMGUS'y, and it again doesn't strike me as a joke so - was it just a RV?

In post 238, you said that Shotty hadn't done any pro town things and so you thought him more scummy than me. Do you think that scum, as a rule, don't do protown things? Or do you think that Shotty helps as town?

@Enigma

I think Thor already addressed you BW'ing on Shotty for apparently no reason (Post 98) but as evidenced by your rather quick switch to Friend 15 posts later, it doesn't seem like you fos'd him much. Why put pressure on someone that you don't think is scum? Or did you think he was scum? Seems like an awfully convenient random vote (if it is).

@Willows

I think Thor already addressed this but I don't remember you answering. Why didn't you vote Shotty in post 116 where you say that he is your main fos, but you don't want to vote for him? Why didn't you even ask him any questions? The only way I see it is:

1. You were convinced he was scum and didn't need to ask him any questions
2. Your read on Shotty was pure gut
3. You have some reason to not vote Shotty
4. You're scum

Either way (someone already pointed this out) you were being super careful with your vote. I don't see you as convinced that Shotty is scum as you would've voted him, and if you had some kind of report on Shotty indicating that he wasn't scum, I don't think you would've FoS'd him(plus its D1). Which leaves either a gut read or you're scum. Am I right?

@Jmurph

I still think that your over eagerness was scummy.

In post 111, it seems like you're being super careful with your vote. You admit to wanting to put pressure on Shotty, but you don't vote him for some reason. He was at L - 4 at the time and your vote would've put him at L -3. You do FoS him, but I don't see why you wouldn't vote, were you afraid of a quick lynch..? Or is there something else?

@Eldarad

In post 120 you vote Uite with decent reasoning (imo), but not enough to put a serious vote on him(again imo). You don't even ask him any questions. Were you convinced that he was scum? IIRC, you still have your vote on Uite(correct me if I'm wrong), so I suppose you still FoS him, has he done anything else thats scummy in your opinion? You haven't really been crusading his lynch so - the way I see it:

1. You are super confident that he is scum
2. You're unsure between him and another person/people
3. You're scum
4. You have some reason to keep your vote on Uite

I don't see you as super confident that he is scum or you would be using every last bit of effort to getting his ass lynched (at the very least - I would), and though it's possible that you're unsure, then why haven't you unvoted? You wouldn't have a report as it is daystart, so that only leaves you as scum. Am I right? Is there another reason? Or is there a reason you haven't been crusading his lynch? Or is there a reason why you haven't unvoted? Or have you been crusading his lynch and I just haven't seen it?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 am

Post by seth »

What about the first paragraph
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:11 am

Post by seth »

I can point out to you everything I think he has done that is scummy but you and Thor have already covered most of it. Do you still want me to?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

Post by seth »

Because I just asked a shit load of questions and I'm still awaiting responses. My vote and my tirade will be based upon the answers that people give me. I don't even remember if I'm still voting for Uite but.

unvote

Just in case
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 am

Post by seth »

NobodySpecial, I have shown my oversensitivity like 20 times since page 5. What took you this long to realize that I'm over sensitive? Why would you give me a way out if I'm scum? Why would you care about what I see as scummy actions by Shotty if you think I'm scum? You sound like you're 100% sure that I'm scum but you still want me to answer your questions? Why the fuck are you bothering if I'm 100% scum?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:22 am

Post by seth »

What also doesn't make sense is that you said that you would keep your vote on me as long as I avoided your questions. However, right now you're saying you're voting me because of my oversensitivity. Why didn't you mention in post 148 it was my oversensitivity and not my avoidance of questions that made you keep your vote on me? I'm still confused as to why you would give someone you consider as scum a way out.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

Post by seth »

Hey I'm oversensitive as fuck right?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am

Post by seth »

So let me get this straight (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. You've ignored everything I've said (until now?) as it's a lot to read
2. Even though there's the possibility that you're wrong, you're still super confident on me but you still want to hear my reasoning on Shotty.

Ok. First tell me what you don't like about my answers. Second: comments like:

- You're scum. Get lynched.
- I'm voting you because you're scum
- This is what scum does when you apply pressure on the right points

Don't really justify the "I think I'm right, but I guess I could be wrong..." argument.
Third, I'm being super over defensive right now because I feel you're being contradictory with the whole "badass you're scum" attitude and the "I mean.. I guess I could be wrong.." attitude and I think that's scummy but I don't really want to FoS you until I have more hard evidence as Friend is likely to accuse me of OMGUS again. I guess I just find your entire switch from unsure to super confident scummy and meh. Have you just read everything I've said in the last 6 pages?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 am

Post by seth »

I don't really find your answers to why you want my reasoning on Shotty particularly satisfying because... dunno it just seems kind of unnecessary since you are 100% sure I'm scum for my ... oversensitivity ..? But I'll create the list after dinner.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by seth »

Scummy Things That I feel Shotty Has Done:

Post 34
- Waited for someone else to vote first
- Can't really explain why I think this is scummy, but I don't see town as not wanting to attract too much attention though he could be a PR

Post 81
- Bandwagons onto Enigma as opposed to NS, Snarky, Thor, DH stating he likes early BW's

Post 129
-Votes Uite off of weak reasoning, seems like an OMGUS

Post 62
-OMGUS against DH

-General lack of decent scumhunting
-Doesn't really try to ask questions
-Hops onto bandwagons
-Piggybacks on the reasoning of others

Shotty can you answer the questions I asked in post 249?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by seth »

Eh DH. I don't really like how you haven't made many accusations nor have you been asking questions. You don't like Shotty's play and you think I slipped, but those are the two easiest BW's to hop onto and I don't feel like you've made any substantial contributions to the discussion as a seemingly pro town townie. I just feel like you're talking for the sake of talking and not making a real effort to find scum (other than jumping onto my BW and sticking to your RV on Shotty until so). Do you have any ideas to put out there? Any speculation as to who else might be scum or that I might be town?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by seth »

I even said that Friend and Thor covered most of it. Thanks for wasting my time.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by seth »

Friend, how confident are you that I'm scum?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by seth »

How would you feel about a NS or a DH bandwagon?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by seth »

Why not DH? You want Enigma more?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by seth »

I suppose I could work with either. I don't especially think either of them are town at least.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by seth »

Doesn't really seem to be actively scumhunting, BW's onto the easy lynches.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by seth »

Cornered me into getting pissed off and going into PMS rage mode?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 am

Post by seth »

@shotty

In post 297 you said that you waited for another vote on DH before you voted for him but NS voted for me then you voted for DH. I don't understand your response, can you elaborate? Or are you talking about the Enigma BW? Because if you are then can you answer my first question?

@jmurph

I don't really buy your explanation for not voting Shotty in post 303. I was talking about earlier on in the game where you stated that you wanted to put pressure on, not the time where you first voted for me. It seemed like Shotty was at the top of your scum list at the time (around post 110) as you singled him out as the person that you wanted to put pressure on, and I don't see why you wouldn't vote him at L - 4 regardless of whether or not you didn't like how the BW or not.

@DH

I'm going to have to agree with Friend that your analysis and scum list in posts 294 and 295 seemed forced. Also, in post 305 it kinda seems like you're trying to set me up as Snarkys partner. Do you actually think that I'm his partner? It seems like the only difference in your reasoning between Snarky and Enigma is that Snarky made a wishy washy unvote that signals us as partners. From the big difference in towniness (assuming that your town list hasn't changed) of Snarky and Enigma, us being partners seems to be quite likely FYPOV. Wouldn't it be easier than, to keep lynching me instead of going after someone who has shown a history of lurking and being V/LA during most of the game as up to where we are now?

@Friend

I think that town lists are pro scum too. Scum may know who the most pro town players are, but they don't know whether or not the town sees those pro town players as genuine.

@NS

Eh. I don't really like how you bunched jmurph and uite together on that big of a stretch. You were convinced otherwise by Friend and Thor rather quickly so I'm assuming that your conviction on that scumteam wasn't that strong. However, in post 307 you strike me as rather confident that jmurph and uite had a scummy QT in the first place. Is your jumping to conclusions quickly as to who is scum a personality trait of yours? You seem to jump between being confident and not confident rather quickly as well, is there a reason for this or is this just another personality trait?

Blah so many walls of text. I'll catch up today or tommorow, and see if anything catches my attention.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by seth »

Shotty what made you not think I was scum anymore?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 am

Post by seth »

If its not that you don't consider me scum, but its that you want to hunt elsewhere, why I am at the top of your town list?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by seth »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:I don;t know right now man, Seth seemed good to me, but that went away. My vote on willows is simply to get him to talk more, I have too null of a read on him.
My suspicion list from town to scum is
Seth
Jmurph
DH
Enigma/Snarky
Willows
Uite
Thor
Why am I at the top of your town list if you think I'm scum? Why is NS not even on there if you think he is scum? Why would you even unvote if you think I'm scum?

vote: Shotty

You're contradicting yourself way too much dude, plus you jumped on and off my BW for no reason at all other than "I think he's scum," and "I'm hunting elsewhere."
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

Post by seth »

Shotty, then why are DH and Enigma in the middle of your list if they've been equally if not more lurky and floaty as Jmurph? You voted Uite until my BW popped up and after it seems like you have a pretty strong towntell on Uite, can you elaborate?

Why did you unvote if you think I'm scum. There is no need to hunt elsewhere if you are so convinced that I'm scum that you don't even need to question my behavior. Why aren't you pushing on me?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by seth »

CLEARLY NO LYNCHING ON DAY 1 SIGNIFIES THAT SAID INDIVIDUAL IS TOWN STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS NS /sarcasm /joke
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by seth »

I dunno! Why are you so good at being scummy?
seth wrote:Shotty, then why are DH and Enigma in the middle of your list if they've been equally if not more lurky and floaty as Jmurph? You voted Uite until my BW popped up and after it seems like you have a pretty strong towntell on Uite, can you elaborate?

Why did you unvote if you think I'm scum. There is no need to hunt elsewhere if you are so convinced that I'm scum that you don't even need to question my behavior. Why aren't you pushing on me?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by seth »

seth wrote:I dunno! Why are you so good at being scummy?
seth wrote:Shotty, then why are DH and Enigma in the middle of your list if they've been equally if not more lurky and floaty as Jmurph? You voted Uite until my BW popped up and after it seems like you have a pretty strong towntell on Uite, can you elaborate?

seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by seth »

seth wrote:
seth wrote:I dunno! Why are you so good at being scummy?

seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 am

Post by seth »

Oh ok. If you tell me he's town off of meta reads, I suppose he's town :(

unvote

Except not really.

vote: Shotty

Bro can you answer my questions? I'd hate to appear obnoxious. :(
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by seth »

Yeah I'd like a summary too, I haven't been really been paying attention to the back and forth arguments as it's kind of hard to keep up with.

@NS

Can you also sum up your case on Eldarad? Unless you already have and can direct it to me, thanks.

@shotty

I disagree on DH, he was definetly around so I don't buy that excuse. Jmurph has also been absenty so again, I don't buy that.

You voted Uite until my BW popped up and after it seems like you have a pretty strong towntell on Uite, can you elaborate?

There is no need to hunt elsewhere if you are so convinced that I'm scum that you don't even need to question my behavior. Why aren't you pushing on me? Trying to lead on me tommorow will likely still result in people not voting me, why not just sit around and watch my posts for scumtells instead of ignoring me and 'hunting elsewhere'?

Why did you unvote when everyone else was unvoting? That's seems rather
opportunistic

Is there a reason why you enjoy in ignoring questions and only answer when it benefits you/you don't have a choice?

@Friend

I don't think there's a point in pushing on someone who won't answer/defend himself. This game would better be served if Enigma was replaced, we still have 6 days. I do think that Engima is scummy but I think Shotty even more so and I don't care if he's a VI, ignoring questions and then responding with half hearted bad answers doesn't justify that.

@mod

Is there a way that Enigma could be replaced? How long has it been since he's been prodded/last recieved a prod?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 am

Post by seth »

@foilist

then u are satisfied by uite's responses? how can you expect for there to be a switch to uite if no one has a case to push him with
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 am

Post by seth »

foilist how do you expect there to be a BW on uite if you're not going to make a case to push him with?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:25 am

Post by seth »

you said that he was so good at making cases... but now u think hes scum?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 am

Post by seth »

is thor good at making cases?
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 am

Post by seth »

unvote

vote: foilst
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 am

Post by seth »

my vote on him is to help find out if he is scum or not
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 am

Post by seth »

nah i wouldn't
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:29 am

Post by seth »

:D
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

Post by seth »

give up and hop on the foilst wagon
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by seth »

That's a strange kill
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by seth »

An ironic comment came to mind, but I'll choose not to say it.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by seth »

EBWODP: I have a warning already I believe.
seth
seth
Goon
seth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by seth »

It's strange because I would've thought that foilist would've died

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”