Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Quoi wrote:What's confusing?
As to what the name mallogeno is supposed to mean, does the unknown not bring fear within your heart too?

Are you a liar? ..................................Opinion
Are you a good liar? ...........................Opinion
Is the sky really blue? ........................No
Pickles or Pineapples? ........................Pickles
Would you rather be Mafia or Town?......Depends on the role
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

ZeroFang wrote:With me, you're going to be dealing with someone who posts as if I'm in question too, because to all of you, I am. It eliminates the bias I might have if I were mafia, or if I were a power role, or if I were a SK, or even if I were a vanilla townie. The only reason I even brought that up was because of the (fail) RQS. Those are useless to get any sort of read on me. I'll answer differently every time, even if all other things are the same.
So, you're a liar who's hiding information. Do you have anything to hide? I also don't like how you're saying your going to answer every question regardless of who it is asked to, do you not think people can think for themselves?

Although I guess that last part is slightly irrevelent.

You said you did not read your role pm so no one can read on you correct? I'm going to call BS here, otherwise you're not playing to win. Seems like an excuse to get everyone to not try to read you.
mallogeno wrote:I think he's mocking me therefore I voted for him. Mocking, FMPOV, is a scumtell or a very ignorant town.
Do you feel threatened by him? It seems like you're getting irritated very easily. I also disagree with this scum tell, could you please point out a few examples in game to support your claim?
mallowgeno wrote:Well apparently it's too sophisticated for you to understand so I won't bother wasting my time explaining it to you.
I doubt the explanation would be that complicated, and you wouldn't be wasting your time if it help move the town forward to catch scum. So how about it, or do you have nothing and you are just making stuff up?
julienvonwolfe wrote:@ Lateralus, since you gave a somewhat substantial answer to one of Mallow's questions: how does the role given to you influence your preference of town or mafia? Have you played much mafia before?
Just a few games a while back, but I've read a few around here. I'm currently in two other games on this site atm but both are still in progress. The role you're given could make a big impact, let's say if I get a town power role I'd be slightly more interested in the game than as a VT plus I'd have the responsibility of using my role wisely for the town. I'd also rather have a mafia power role than a simple goon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”