jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

To be honest, I don't really read much into self votes in RVS I have seen quite a few of them... the wagon that formed though was very interesting as to how quick it went.

unvote: Jasper

Col.Cathart wrote:
While calling anyone 'lurker' at this point is an exaggeration, hearing something from jason, Jasper, d3x and DRK would be nice indeed.
you will have to forgive me if I am quiet until monday, as my sig says I am V/LA every weekend. I try to get online when I can at weekends but I tend to go to alot of concerts/shows. Those who have played with me before can testify that this is a weekly occurance.
Lacey wrote:Maybe I misunderstand the dynamics of a 2 scum vs. 10 town, but the setup seems to favor town over scum at first glance, especially with power roles.
Thats not a bad thing Lacey if it favors town ;) unless you are scum I could understand being nervous and pointing out it favors town.

Anyway, as I say.. I am V/LA as usual at weekends but will try and check in as much as I can.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Just checking in, will have my thoughts up tomorrow afternoon, ordered Wrestlemania so thats taking up this evening. but wanted to address this quickly.

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Jason wrote:unvote: Jasper
I notice you didn't follow this up with a vote for someone else. Is there seriously no one you think deserves a vote at this point?
I unvoted because it was just a Random vote, but didnt follow up with a vote again because I had not had a chance to read things fully at the time of my posting. and therefor would be able make proper judgement on whats going on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

got my prod sorry. Had power outages since beginning of the week and unable to read the game.

thoughts coming soon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

page 1 -3 thoughts

Not too fond of Laceys guess the set up in the early parts.

The Alex Wagon, I felt was interesting, it came after a self vote and people piled on it is scummy, not too agreeable with that as I have already said... I have seen many self votes in RVS before from both town and scum so therefor it is a null tell to me, though the people on it are interesting.

Lacey accuses people (Jasper) of twisting words but it is clear she was talking about LyoL and Jasper makes a good point on that.

Page 4 - Vi seems content on Lacey meta... bit weary of this as Meta is not the all and be all.
Vi wrote: ---

While I have seen Lacey play before, it wasn't in a closed setup; and if there's a meta saying she likes trying to cloud every conclusion we can come up with Today, I can sort of relax on her.
Not to sure on this, people can adjust play style at any time to suit any game... Meta should not make anyone relax as it is not gospal, at least not to me.

Lacey is still trying to guess set up come page 4... day 1 guess the mod se up are a deterant to scum hunting and I do not like it one bit.

I do not like VP baller ote on Col Cathart one bit,(post 84) he spends an entire post reaponding to Vi/Lacey/D3X only to vote Col with no metion of him he then goes onto mention people should get of the lacey wagon (post 88)

Lacey in post 91 saying D3X is leaning town IF he posts more - not sure of this, scum can post a lot too, post rate has nowt to do with it.

Alex (post 96) i like his analysis of certain players.

VP now posts something I missed about Cathart in post 97 policy lynch talk? why? Policy lynches do not hurt town? they do if said lynchee is town. Only person it truely doesnt hurt is scum as they essentailly get a free pass on a policy lynch to make another kill.

FOS Cat Hart

Looking back again I do think he makes too muh of Alex self voting. I could understand later in the game but at RVS? not buying it sorry.

Page 5

I do not like Alex( post 105) spends alot of time answering questions and just suddenly votes Jasper with no mention of him.... why the vote?

Vi, post 109... The wagon on Alex was good yes, but as I said, policy lynches because of self vote in RVS? no

Alex 117 you said you vote Jasper because you find him most scummy? but... you have yet to present a case that I can see upon him.

Jasper (123) I agree with, the case is weak to non existant in my view. I fail to see how you being glad to play with someone = scum.. reaching at straws. Alex is starting a melt down so far I believe.

Vi - post 125 - mindless posting with no relevance to the game URGH!!

Sotty 127 I like alot of her post, playing to her town meta I believe but I don't hold meta as gospal as sotty has caught me many times of guard by being able to change it up... still not sure of her Jasper vote though. I am not buying a Jasper lynch today.

Sotty asks good questions in 134

dont like VP balter in post 140, saying we are hunting too big for day 1. any hunting is good, the more the better as it can give us a good idea as to alternatives the town has.

post 154 Cirdua has been flying under my radar so far... I may have to look into that in ISO maybe. i don't like how he thinks Lacey is certain he is the lynch by her comments... bit paranoid maybe here
Vi wrote:It's like I see Cirdua's posts, but all they say is
I'M SCUM
over and over again.

Quit dodging the issue and lynch/bus him. Nao.
Interesting, I could see a Cirduas lynch but I would like to see more of him

Lacey 160 is good, quite town here saying we have no need to rush the lynch... i fully agree we have time, lets use it wisely

Vi post 162 - I aint lurking, i was without power for 2 days after my weekend V/LA I had no access at all, all my games suffered.

Cat 165 - he does need to be more active

Cirdua 166 I do not like one bit at all especially this...
Cirdua wrote: In post 64 she explains his behavior of trying to figure out how many scum teams there are, by stating that he wanted to know how far we are from lylo.

While that is indeed quite important, it is kind of irrelevant on D1, as the only thing we can do is guess.
NOTHING is irrelevant in MS, regardless of what day it is information is information... regardless of what day... I am reading scum here

Vi 167 - I lol....

Do not like Jaspers vote in 170..
Jasper wrote:I *love* Bacon!!

Vote: Cirdua
seems opertunistic.. first thing I have not liked about Jasper so far.

Vi in 174 does ask a very good question about Jasper
Vi wrote:
Jasper 173 wrote:Awwww Vi thinks I am bussing. Not sure whether that is an insult., or totally sweet.
Now if you stop by tomorrow morning, you can iron my shirts, fold them, and put them into my dresser drawer. You'll love every minute of it.

How did you go from
Jasper 156 wrote:I think I am going to do some ISOs and see what I can come up with because some of this stuff... is beyond me, it seems.
to
Jasper 170 wrote:I *love* Bacon!!

Vote: Cirdua
?
176 is more scum Jasper I feel....
Jasper wrote: Besides, you want votes on the Cirdua wagon... and when you get them you complain about people coming on the wagon.

Basically he jumps on the wagon because people were asking for more votes.... really do not like that reason, its like he is happy to vote anyone at the minute who could be lynched.

Jasper went from doing isos to voting without reason... do not like it at all. As I said opertunistic.

177 - I agree with Sotty. I think Jasper outted himself as scum
Lacey wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Just checking in, will have my thoughts up tomorrow afternoon
It's a full day later than you said you would have your thoughts up. Please weigh in on the current situation.
Doing that now, takes time to read everything, sorry Lacey.

Cirdua - 188 you have done no scum hunting at all. urgh

Vi is annoying me posting those pictures AHHHHHHHHH

Jeromus comes out of no where and votes Alex.... interesting reasons about play being eratic... but not sure I am buying it at the min.

OK now I am caught up...

heavy FOS on

Col - could be bussing to put his partner at -1 dont like his posts
Jasper - basically outted himself as scum i feel with his vote
Cirdua - not liking at all

Either one of these 3 I see as possible scum... My vote would be on Cirdua if it was now not L-1. I do feel an element of bussing though with the -1 vote by Col. I want to hear more from Cirdua

Again, sorry for being away so long, I am usually V/LA at weekends and had powercuts all Monday and Tuesday, took a bit to catch up.. so yea, I am back now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cirdua wrote:No matter what I'm going to say, I probably screwed up so much already that it wouldn't help me. But when I flip town remember who were pushing for my lynch (before everyone did, that is). Maybe the only good thing that will come out of my lynch is a better chance at finding the filthy scum that jumped onto my wagon.
So instead of constant... oh I am resigned to the fact I am lynched from early on in your posts, why dont you atually hunt down who you think is scum... because every post of yours lately has been as pointed out appeal to emotion.

you have done 0 scum hunting.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

with the 2 kills in the night phase it looks like there is either 2 scum teams or a 3rd party killer like a SK now, and given Laceys talking about it in day 1, makes me feel a little more edgy about her.

Jaspers actions leave Maemuki with some suspicion too, his vote was just plain scummy.

But given the write up, and the kill of d3x saying he was eaten alive... wearwolves maybe.... or canibals lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

catching up now... sorry, been a busy easter week, had family down a lot of the week so far and not had much time for mafia games. just got prodded in my other game also. So its not just this game I am behind in.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry Vi, I have been having major computer issues, and as has been noted my not playing has been site wide mostly due to these issues. I am still not sure about Jasper, now Maemuki as Jasper replaced out of this game only to continue playing in another game we were playing together on another site.

Thats kinda fishy to me and I suspected Jasper already in day 1

Col is still my another scum in my book, i felt he was scummy on day 1 and nothing has changed today so far.

Col... with 2 kills in the night, that does indicate more than one killing team/roles... its not speculation its fact, and your suspicion on me is OMGUS as I have been suspecting you since day 1.

I also see you fail to mention Lacey was the first one to bring up more than one scum teams, and I believe it was DRK also had mentioned it before me on day 2... I was simply responding with my feelings on something that had already been brought up by a few diff people.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why am I not voting? its L-1 thats why and I want to give Mae time to respond. Also note.... Col putting Mae at -1 exactly like he did in day 1 with Cirdua... I find that very suspicious... it seems like he does not want to be the hammer in case he comes under suspicion, but this really caught my interest given the circumstances are the same, and once again he puts someone at L-1
Zachrulez wrote:
Final vote count of day 1:

Cirdua - 7 (Vi, VP Baltar, Lacey, DeathRowKitty, Jasper,
Col.Cathart
, d3x)
As for not believing me, well I am V/LA most weekends as everyone knows (its in my sig)

we had power falures that effected us for many days... I think it was 5 days with power going on/off peroidically without warning

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/3 ... rn-ireland

Last night I reformatted my computer due to major issues with it, I have not been about for the majority site wide, I managed to make about 3 posts in another game this past week here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

No one has said anything about Mae being the only wagon, why are you so anxious for me to place my vote. I want to see how Col responds to what I posted against him today before making a vote.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What part of
I AM WAITING FOR COL TO RESPOND
do you not understand. I would like to see how he responds to what I said about him, and his reactions will base if my vote goes on him or not. I do find it suspicious he puts the -1 vote in both days... I want reasoning before voting..

Why is that not hard to understand?

Am I not scum hunting? I think I just pointed out something against Col that no one else had picked up upon...ala the putting both at -1 on consecutive days

I also bring forth Jasper replaced out, with pressure on him in day one yet continued to be actie in another game I played with him.

Both I think are viable bits of evidence towards scum hunting...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sigh....

I know, you know Jasper replaced out... that is not the point I am making.

the point I am making is Jasper replaced out, while coming under suspicion from more than one player, only to continue to be active in other games we played together at the same time as this one on another site.

That is what I find VERY suspicious.

Understand?

kthnxbi
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Hey scum team that jason isn't a part of, shoot him tonight. kthxbye.
Hmmm, if I am scum... why would you be asking for a night kill on me, instead of pushing my lynch
today
as scum.

Does not quite make sense does it?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, as scum I throw my vote around jumping on the popular wagons piggy backing of others cases, as town though I like to ask questions and get responses first before committing to a vote. As I like to make sure my vote is going on the right person, as scum I don't care who gets lynched.

this is why I have not voted yet.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

for the last time, I am not refusing to vote..... I am waiting to hear more from her, just like Col before placing a vote.

I am not willing to hammer someone who has not had the chance to respond yet.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Col.Cathart wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Col is still my another scum in my book, i felt he was scummy on day 1 and nothing has changed today so far.

Col... with 2 kills in the night, that does indicate more than one killing team/roles... its not speculation its fact, and your suspicion on me is OMGUS as I have been suspecting you since day 1.
OMGUS? Really... Of all things to say... Unless I was drunk while reading the meaning of OMGUS, it's voting someone only because someone voted them. I presented you the reasons to vote you. You disagree with them, that's pretty normal (I would be surprised if you wouldn't), but that doesn't change the fact I am voting you for my own reasons, which are not 'you voted me'. Hell you didn't even vote me, so why I should even bother with OMGUSing? Makes no sense at all. Empty accusation, typical for scum.
Col, I see OMGUS as not only voting your voter, but also accusing someone who has accused you. Maybe not OMGUS in the conventional sense but still borderline OMGUS, at least thats how I have always seen it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And with that ,sorry but I am off on my weekend V/LA as I do not get PC access as much during weekends. Cols response avoided what I had mentioned about him, putting each wagon at -1 so

vote: Col Cathart
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vi, thats against the rules lol
Zachrulez wrote: Do not use any font size other than normal please. I will warn violaters, and will modkill repeat offenders. Don't try to hide text or make it difficult to read either.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vi wrote:
Col.Cathart 385 wrote:Vi, I don't really understand what did you mean in your unvote explanation. Care to elaborate?
I still think Maemuki is scum, but I wanted to see if anyone would vote her if she wasn't at L-1 (looking specifically at jason when saying this).
With her continued absence, it looks more and more likely she is scum just avoiding posting.
Col.Cathart wrote:Apologies in advance. I'll try to be as active as yesterday, but I'm not going to lie, that I'm not really in a mood for mafia right now (and if you checked the news you should know why), so I don't know if my activity today will be satisfying.
That was horrible, I know many polish who are living here so I can kinda sense how you are feeling at this time. Truely a shocking accident. Take your time and post when you feel ready to again.

Lacey wrote:Maemuki posted 12 times yesterday, and yet not once here even with the pressure of a potential lynch.

I would like Maemuki to claim. Unless it is something amazing, I believe it is time to lynch.
Wow... thats bad... Yea, I believe it is time for a claim also.
DeathRowKitty wrote:Here. Will post later. Busy in general early on Sundays.
Later.. is now nearly a full day

Vi - your images annoy me greatly. is that why you continue to post them? lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod, can you fix my quotes please.

Thank you.

Preview is your friend.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:. If I had to pick a pool of 3 for the remaining choices,
I'd probably go with Jason,
VP, and Maemuki, in some order. I would probably put VP as the lowest of those three. I find Maemuki scummier than Jason.
Thats all and well, but in your previous post you said....
DeathRowKitty wrote:]
I'm also not seeing what makes Jason such obvious scum. I've had no problem with most of what he's said
. Notable exception:
Jason wrote:OK, as scum I throw my vote around jumping on the popular wagons piggy backing of others cases, as town though I like to ask questions and get responses first before committing to a vote. As I like to make sure my vote is going on the right person, as scum I don't care who gets lynched.
ORLY?! <---Jason as scum
Col, I will address you when I return from town, need to get some shopping in. Everytime I tried to post yesterday the site seemed to be down, or not letting me post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Col - 378... ok, you have addressed you putting both at -1, I just find it suspicious. Seems like a good way of getting a lynch, without committing yourself to the acual hammering so as to avoid suspicion.

Now, Mae needs replaced... Dang it! that role is cursed lol..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey, welcome to the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Konowa wrote:@Alex: Hi. After you follow up on that list, could you be a doll and explain why you think jason is scum?
Alex, why did you avoid this?

if your answer was in your ramblings in 424 about who was on the wagon I direct you back to this...
Alexithymia ISO 9 wrote: ------

Jason

Random vote with a fake claim (Yay!), nothing wrong with that.

I get a very town read from his second post, though. It's the way town would think;
not getting hung up over someone voting during the RVS, but how the other players react to that vote.

Conclusion - So far town. Needs to talk tomorrow.

Unless I am mistaken and you avoided the question about me?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK fair enough, I thought that was your answer to that question.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Konowa wrote:Hi jason. There is a question for you as well in 421. I think I need to reword it better though.

In 417, you state that Col. has addressed the issue you have with him. Your vote is still on him, so I take it that his answer not satisfy you? Do you a) find the reasoning for his votes scummy or b) find that the fact that he put two L-1 votes scummy?

If a) What about his reasoning do you not like?
If b) Explain how L-1 is any more suspicious than any other vote on the wagon.
I just think its a way of pushing the lynch forward without him having to answer for his actions, most of the time the final hammer gets the questioning....I think he was trying to avoid that.

Its more convienient for him as scum to make the -1 vote, than the actual hammer... less to answer for (In my own opinion). It's the fact he has now done it twice is the major stand out point to me... seems pre-meditated so he does not have to be burdened with the hammer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Basically, I seem to find more often than enough it is a townie that ends up making the hammer... scum would not as it draws too much attention to them.

I think Col knows this, (that it would bring unwanted attention on him) and it is the reason why he is placing the -1 vote so conviently.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Konowa wrote:@jason: Your logic is bad, I just do not know if you are scum for it or not.
Opinion on Alex?
I have been accused of that many times :( bad logic I mean
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Konowa wrote:
@jason: Opinion on Alex?
I think she may have broken down a bit since you got here to be honest, here. Her listing Sotty in day2 is just bizare, no matter what she says that people are skimming her full post... I just don't see how you can name someone as scum or a potential scum candidate that is dead and flipped town..

She mentions about not wanting to answer big questions right now, fair enough... but I can see that as stalling... her failure to answer your question and go on a rant was bizare.

I am going to do an Iso on her tomorrow when I get the chance. I am logging of here for the evening to watch the game and have a few drinks (trust me... you dont want me posting drunk despite what my Sig says lol)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

No,I was not giving in... just simply stating it was not the first time I have been accused of bad logic when making a case against someone.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Do you still believe your logic to be correct?
I do still stand by what I said yes, It does seem a bit funny that he has now done it twice...

the fact that he then also brought up that he was doing it for a second time seems to draw more suspicion on him in my book.

Kinda like a guilty concious in him wanting to say it first before anyone called him out on it... this way he could say, well I already acknowledged I did (kinda like a justification to the action)... like he did when I called him on it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I have been suspicious of the Jasper/Me/Konowa role since day 1, VP is right, he has been asked to claim many times and refused. He is doing nothing but stalling for time now.

unvote
vote:Konowa
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I have been suspicious of the Jasper/Mae/Konowa role since day 1, VP is right, he has been asked to claim many times and refused. He is doing nothing but stalling for time now.

unvote
vote:Konowa
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Considering I have been vocal against Jasper & Mae before she took over, and the fact she refused to claim despite many times being asked... No, it was not a bus.

Look back, you will see that I had been suspicious of the mentioned role since my first big post in Day 1 when i got caught up. I had a FOS on Jasper then.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

We had multiple deaths? that would be my thoughts on that matter... though I guess, suspecting Sotty as scum when she is dead... you didn't notice there was 2 kills.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, I guess we know if Alex is scum, she was not on the side that killed sotty.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I doubt its an unlucky vig... In fact i would bet anything against it

Vi
VP
D3X
Sotty

all very pro-town players.

I am good with a mass claim, If the town decides so I don't have a problem going first either. However I would vote for Col to go first.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I tend to agree it is one or the other and not both. I am tending to go with a no-lynch. However jeromus needs to check in ASAP with his thoughts.. as does Alex, she could have at least given her opinions before going V/LA on the events of the night and how she felt we could proceed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alexithymia wrote:
Vote Jeromus
Get your jacksie in here, I know you've been online today, you wrote a massive post in another game.
hmmm this is interesting, if he is posting in other games after being prodded here then it suggests to me he just wants to try and ride the day out in the hopes pressure is on someone else and he can sit in the background.

He is bound to know, like us there is only 6 left, and 2 possible scum teams. If he was town, then he would want to find them (scum) his lack of play so far this day suggests otherwise.

Sorry for my absence, Been having women problems....

Why are they so complicated lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hmmm, just did a quick ISO read on Jeromus... only made 22 posts.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

BAH hit submit when I had not finished, his last of his 22 posts was on (by my time)

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm Post subject: 22

Yea, thats very very suspect. especially if he is posting in other games
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

haha wow.... that seals it really. guy is really trying to ride today out. He has had long enough, been prodded and ignored it while playing other games.

vote: Jeromus

Scum sure as hell better crosskill tonight. who knows, Jeromus flips scum here... other scum kill his partner.... while Jeromus partner kills one of the other scum in crosskill... leaves 2 town and 1 scum tomorrow...

mass (well, 3 person) claim it should be easy as hell to work out scum.

Lets do this. We can win tomorrow if all goes right for the town in the night.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”