Mini 930:Morning People Mafia (Game Over!)

TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

HAI NIKAA!!

Good. I replaced in as town, unlike ANOTHER replacement *cough cough*

Anway, I sees I be needin to claim.

I'm a villager apparently. My role pm isn't real specific but...oh wait *open page 1 in new tab*

Ah of course the VT role is right there.

Yeah that's all I am. Paraphrasing is pointless.
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Also, NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT FREE NIKA LYNCHES!

Nika probably hid it from me when he coaxed me into this game. He said something about an awesome player list (and Ythan makes it more awesome).

I'll start reading the game now.
Death is like rain. It can hit anyone at anytime. It is simply a matter of standing under the sky and accepting it.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Oh joy. How the hell am I supposed to read this?

Who replaced Deer?

Who replaced Fallen angel?

I assume these people are dead, so I would appreciate it if the
mod could include replacements for the dead in post 1
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Ok I stopped being lazy and ISO'd the mod...

Deer->RC=scum
Fallen Angel->Sociopath=town

Hey cool, me and Chau were the first vote scum D1.

I don't believe bussing is WIFOM on D1 anyway. On page 10 and leaning Waterfoul.Spyrex's slot as scum. Nikanor is still possible.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Ythan's slot is town.

Who the hell is Sucrose? Getting a hard time reading her but there must have been scum on SSSS' wagon in VC ala #279, and I don't think it is chao or Ythan.

Wait #297, Chau is defending NS' actions as not scummy when he had voted him before based on those same reasons? WHAT THE HELL DISTANCINGMAN

*reads more*

The hell? Sucrose better have already claimed. I see no reason why my slot claimed first today.

Pg15
Hey Jb voted Deer early! Yay points!
Ok Spyrex is town now. Or just softbussing both scummates (I've seen it done).

RC doesn't even really mention Sucrose in his game notes, but has him as a slight town read. Lol?

My god, am I the only slot that sees Sucrose slot as scum? Both Nikanor and Spyrex have him as townie.

Vote: Sucrose

I can't see anything changing my mind barring some provable claim.

Oh he votes NS right after Chau

>_>
<_<

Bus the goon, save the roleblocker?
YEAH!

Oh yay, Nikanor sees Sucrose's vote on NS was out of nowhere! JOIN ME NIKA!
(Also notice how RC said your vote of Sucrose was a good catch, but he didn't vote Sucrose for it, and left his vote on jb for several posts.)

Yeah Socio died because of that Sucrose vote. Calling it now.

Wow props to R_C if he's still reading this. He tried really hard to steer suspicion against him and to with Spyrex.
Nikanor wrote:Oh, hello scum-slip!

Guys, I really really really would like a Sucrose lynch today. Anyone not voting for Sucrose should totally vote Sucrose instead.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS NIKA? IS HE THE GODFATHER WITH A INNOCENT OR SOMETHING?

Ohohohoho Jb quickwagoned before the deadline. The speed of that wagon computes as jb scum how again?

Oh Sucrose hammered. That makes him obvtown for sure *roleseyes*

D3 STARTO
Nika what were your reasons for having me claim again?

I can't see anyone else but Surcose being scum atm. I mean, I guess it could be Chau for that distancing *shrug* or Spyrex, but that just falls into the mindset of "Spyrex will always find scum regardless of alignment, or else he would be obvscum. Therefore bussing is a notell for him."
Ya, no.

Surcose > Chau > Spy/Nika (though I suppose Nika is about to be role confirmed).
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Holy hell I was gonna come in here and see a nokill and see Nikanor point the finger at the cop and go "lol here we go"

But Nikanor was truthing?

Wow.

Sorry for doubting you buddy >_>

Time to read...
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Wait... what?

Sucrose you shot Nikanor?

Scum didn't kill?
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Nikanor wrote: We lynch Ythan.
chau inspects whoever she wants; it doesn't matter who because she's getting blocked.
Sucrose shoots Wolf/Spy.
I jail chau.
Results: I die, Wolf/Spy dies, chau is blocked.

Our players tomorrow:
Sucrose, chau, Wolf/Spy. The scum is in Wolf or Spy.
Results: Relish our victory.
THIS WAS THE PLAN.

SUCROSE WHO DID YOU SHOOT? GODFATHERS ARE USUALLY BULLETPROOF AMIRITE?

SPYREX HOW DARE YOU BE SCUM!
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

I think Sucrose might be SK, Spyrex let's think this through
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

I just replaced into this game and I have had shit to say because the days all end super quick, I DON'T want Sucrose to come in here and quickhammer and me to have no impact on this game.

So unvote, please, and let me give this game a re-read and I suggest you do the same.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Screw it, I don't need to read this game again. I remember the exchange you had with R_C.

Now I'm not putting super epic distancing past you, but I remember thinking Sucrose was scummy independently.

Also, your vote on me suggest I nokilled the night Nikanor died, and that I shot the COP over the VIG last night. If either of us were scum, why the hell DIDNT we shoot the role that would force a draw even if we got a mislynch today?

PLEASE.
UNVOTE.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Agh I can't stop thinking about this game even though it is a race against time.

For the rest of this post I will use the term "mafia" to refer to either you or myself. The point of this post is to defend myself AND to explain why I am not crossvoting.

N3 Mafia did not shoot the vig. The only possible motivation for this is that they were shedding doubt on the Cop claim (who was being Roleblocked).
N4 The Mafia SHOOTS the Cop, THE PERSON THEY WERE SETTING UP FOR A MISLYNCH.
This makes no sense in ADDITION to leaving the "Vig" alive that can force a draw.

No. No it doesn't add up at all. Spyrex you play in too many games at once you just came in here and shot from the hip without thinking. I can only pray that Sucrose is much less active than you and that you get in here.

Vote: Sucrose

The race against time begins.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Sucrose wrote:OK. I don't see any drawbacks to NoLynching, other than that Chau might get killed, and she's as close to a confirmed townie as we've got. I CANNOT kill at night, if I'm wrong and mafia makes a kill, mafia would win, correct?

Yes, I killed Nik, that was the plan. I totally wouldn't buy that there's a NK-immune, investigation-immune godfather, but discussing that's pointless anyway because I shot Nik.
LOOK at this post. Sucrose doesn't even CONSIDER the fact that SHE is the best night choice target, NOT Chau.

BECAUSE SHES THE ONE WITH THE KILL AND THE LAST SCUM.

ARRRGHHH THIS GAME!!!
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 am

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Nikanor wrote:Boo. I feel like an idiot for not continuing to go after Sucrose after she claimed vig, even though I said before that she was obv. >_>
I blame you first for not jailing Sucrose and then going "lolwut nokills?" And basically suiciding D3. But that's just because I <3 you.

I blame Spyrex second because </3, but I really wish town would stop quickvoting at LyLo.

And stop voting before I can even frickin post my thoughts. The only contributions I made to this game were claiming vanilla, basically.

Meh, personal victory for being right, etc.
TheLoneWolf
TheLoneWolf
Goon
TheLoneWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by TheLoneWolf »

Heh I didn't even think to look at the kill flavors either, my case against Sucrose and there not being a mafia left shows as much.

Then again my case can really boiled down to crying softly and picturing Spyrex sleeping peacefully in his sleep dreaming "heheh I got scum" while Sucrose lurked in the shadows with his hammer.

Lessons learned: live in the same timezone as the people you play with so you can beg more effectively. Also never, ever listen to Nikanor with his Lolsetup speculation.
And read the flavor, the mod spends a lot of time on it and wants to reward players that do by saying "HAI LOOK DA MAF KILLS STOPPED" >_>b

I'd be interested in seeing your case against you not being a SK if you still want to post them Sucrose, because I'm pretty sure I had you pegged.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”