Mini 930:Morning People Mafia (Game Over!)

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hi everybody! Stuff will probably be coming on days that are not today.

Its OK <3 lol
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

FA wrote:I can't picture a true town player saying "Well, I'm going to vote the one person with multiple votes on him without providing any reasoning." How could that come off as town at all?
FA was earlier saying how he always makes sure he tells people about his gambits because he didn't want to be misunderstood as town. Well, rzhang did the exact thing FA did, but didn't say it was a gambit.
This is blatant hypocrisy! Please lynch fallen angel at the earliest convenience. Thank you.
FA wrote:Also, I'm a bit confused why I'm being voted or considered a suspect? There seems to be a bit of confusion as to who said what, and it would make it a great deal easier to explain myself if presented with a clear case. Kthanxbai.
Only scum cares this much about what people think of him.
FA wrote:HoS rzhang86. He voted to help my gambit, which he claims was half-assed and I shouldn't have told people. He wanted me to look bad by not explaining at least partially what I was doing, but wants to take credit for trying to be helpful. He acts overly defensive while saying others should be willing to take risks. He makes my scum radar go nuts. Maybe he is newb-town, but god... His defense makes very little sense to me, and he seems overly cautious. He's taking more credit then he should for actions that did basically nothing. Not willing to vote until I know how many he already has on him (given the confusion with incorrect vote counts) and I want the day to go on as long as possible, but I'm not liking him at the moment.
Zomg!
Unvote(?) Vote: peanutman.

FA wrote:What I mean is that everyone should be allowed to claim. That's an unwritten rule. Also, if you're town, DO NOT FAKECLAIM. That just hurts the town and is one of the worst moves you can make. But it is an unwritten rule that people at L-1 should get the chance to claim and defend themselves, and anyone that goes for the quicklynch before then can should be lynched, or at the very least questioned a lot.
!Ay caramba! Talk about trying to look pro-town. This is sooooo obviously a statement coming from scum! Why was FA not lynched yesterday? Srsly.
FA wrote:i did not take credit for your gambit and your actions. but i do take credit for my part, voting to L-1 (which, i dont mean this in an offensive way, you did not do and which is quite different from voting to L-2). and yes i am taking credit for getting the game going, a direct consequence of my L-1 vote. i give you credit for seeding the first interesting thing to happen in this game, and i take credit for making it flower.
Well, of course I didn't do it, after I saw the vote count was messed up. You think that bothers me? Of course not. But what did you do? Follow a failed gambit that you try to distance yourself from later? Nice.
I see no distancing. He quite clearly takes credit for his own part on the wagon.

I'm currently rubbing my bearded chin. It's about an inch long, and white. It's quite itchy as well, so I rub it a lot.
Anyway, I can see both rzhang and FA as scum at this point, but of different factions. Even a mafia-ally would make sense. rzhang isn't even attempting to scumhunt, and FA is misrepping rzhang. I'd say that FA comes out scummier, though.
FA wrote:Nope. I'm just trying to figure out how you think you're helping in the least bit.
You never actually asked him that.

Also, up to this point I thought that I was replacing Deer and so was ignoring his madly scummy jump on the rzhang wagon. >_< Since I now know that I am not Deer, I'm going to put Deer on my scummy list.
TW wrote:P.S. Can you please make an effort to capitalize? I can't believe I'm the only one getting a headache trying to read your posts.
Oh my god, I replaced myself. >_<

jb is active lurking.
skyedoc wrote:Syke: I have not been in a single game where a VC has been amended that way. In my general experience the count is just edited after the fact. Furthermore if I edit my own post its timestamped and I see no reason to put stamps on my other edits. They are generally post error edits not significant information.
He's avoiding the question. He's not providing his own opinion on the matter. Die scum die.
skyedoc wrote:I do not timestamp posts outside of my own. Nor do many other mods.
I do not cross out edits. Nor do many other mods.
I do not prod until someone has been out for enough time. Nor do many other mods.
Sheeping, appeal to majority, etc.
Okay, I'm done with the 'Mod is scum' jokes, I swear.
Sucrose wrote:Vote: Smashbro_of_the_SSS

This is the second wagon you’ve jumped on, and I don’t like it one bit.
Excellent! That's French for excellent.
smashbro turned out to be town, but I like Sucrose's attentiveness.

Oh, and I agree with the sentiment that water_foul is probscum for rating himself as well as jumping on the rzhang wagon early.
water_foul wrote:I guess since you called me on it I will share my 2c but it really is not all that useful for the town.
Wot? Townsmembers are all egotistical jerks who think their opinion is the most important. Only scum are usually this modest.
SpyreX is the next lynch after peanutman.
Actually, now that I know that Spy is water_foul's replacement, I'm kind of rethinking his scumminess. SpyreX was the one who originally suggested to the mod that I should replace in. I can't see this move coming from scum, since SpyreX knows how amazing Nikanor is. Surely scum would tremble in fear at my very name, so I don't know why Spy would suggest I replace in if he was scum.
And in case any of you readers were wondering, I
do
love irony! :)
Nobody Special wrote:I would like to note that I have over 24 hours until I need a prod (not now, obviously). Not that I would ever argue with the mod, but I don't agree that 24 hours away is "about to be prodded."
Erm, complaining about being prodded?
DChau wrote:OMG I'M SCUM LYNCH MEEEE!!!
Okay!
Vote: chauchaudotcom.
(And yes, I realise this doesn't count.)

peanutman's first post is decent. TOO BAD HE'S STILL SCUM! :D
Dragonfly wrote:I never said you'd have to wait until tomorrow for a vote. I said to expect one by then.

Your word-twisting is noted.
Wtf mate? It looks like it might have been rzhang as the scum in that big argument instead of FA? I'm assuming one scumteam for the moment.
Dragonfly wrote:chauchau sticks out awkwardly on this page because she continually labels quotes with the wrong player (81 "Deer" instead of wf, 85, again "Deer" for wf. Her explanation of this (Animal pictures are confusing) makes some sense, so I'll live with it. I was thinking this was a bit scummy because it could have been a way to confuse the town, but on further reflection I'm willing to let it slide as a misunderstanding.)
Paranoia is a towntell!
Too much text. I'm not reading the rest of this post. I have what I want.
jbernier wrote: Also he switches from his OMGUS vote on me to vote for the only other wagon with any steam today, DF13. Who recently voted SSSS.
WAIT WHAT?!
Lol.
Unvote. Vote: jbernier93.

Only scum try to use OMGUS as a tell.
I might iso jb later. Maybe. Don't count on it; I usually only iso people I'm unsure about.
In iso 23, Deer wrote:This kind of irritates me, when a player calls themselves pro-town (or in your case "very town"). Most of your post kind of bothers me, actually, DF - lots of weird stuff going on. I'd like to hear what these ties and connections you've found out are.
In iso 24, Deer wrote:Okay, I'm going to do this. Dragonfly has swayed me away from thinking rzhang's spot is scum, and like I said before, SSSS looks to be the next most likely scum.
Eh? Why the change?
Deer wrote:But, once he started posting after that, I started getting a town read from him. SSSS kind of OMGUS-ing on DF didn't look good for him either.
This isn't good enough.
Sucrose wrote:After some re-reading, my main suspect right now is Peanut Man. And this is going to sound a little strange, but he's actually my main suspect because of the way he avoided the SSSS wagon. I think it's weird that peanut didn't say anything about SSSS or Rzhang's play, only that he thought they weren't likely to be scum because they were the main targets D1.
Not weird. You're town! Hooray!
DChau wrote:=O! IT'S NIKASCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. Excited to see me? :D

Also, I'm not reading RedCoyote's stuff. Yet.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Nikanor »

So tl;dr (sorta):
DChau (I keep accidentally typing out the other name, lol.)

Sucrose

Dragonfly

Nobody Special (he's lurking, but some of the things he says give me town vibes).

RedCoyote

SpyreX (I kinda don't want to lynch him because he's so fun to have around.)

peanutman

jbernier
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Nikanor »

jb wrote:A) Where is your evidence for this?
B) I had already voted SSSS at this point, and was just noting that he switched from an OMGUS vote to a popular wagon. It wasn't being used to further my case, as far as I remember.
A) I don't need evidence; I have the power of righteousness on my side!
Also, only newbtown and scum ever say that OMGUS is a tell. Are you newbtown, jb?
B) You said he was OMGUSing. That's a good enough scumtell for me to want to lynch you.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Nikanor »

jb wrote:since when do only scum call out players on OMGUSing? Seriously, I mean I expect to be called scummy several times per game, but not for crap like this!
It's been only scum calling other players out on OMGUSing ever since town has stopped doing it.
jb wrote:And you still didn't explain the active lurking thing.
It's not scumhunting, so it's active lurking.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Nikanor »

RedCoyote (3): Chauchaudotcom, jbernier93, SpyreX
Nobody Special (1): peanutman
Peanutman (1): Sucrose
Dragonfly (1): peanutman
jbernier (1): Nikanor

I think that's correct. We haven't had a real vote count in four days, sooo...
*Punches mod* Get to work!

@Everyone: Can we please lynch one of jb/peanutman today? I'll go with peanutman, just because somebody is already voting him and because he's probably going to need a replacement anyway. At least jb is posting.

Unvote. Vote: peanutman.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

NS wrote:I have no idea what the hell this is, and given no further explication, I'm treating it as some form of either breadcrumbing (way to be too obvious, btw), or some sort of scumbuddy message. Comments, Nikanor?
Yes, I was breadcrumbing. I'm obviously
Gandalf the White.
I can turn people into frogs, which essentially treestumps them. I decided not to do it last night because I'M GANDALF AND GANDALF DON'T USE HIS MAGICKS FOR NOBODY!
Actually, I really was talking about my beard. My gender says female but in reality I'm male. Check out the face w/ a name thread if you'd like; my picture is posted there for all to see.
NS wrote:I also am suspicious of Nik's humungous wall-o-text once she replaced in. I mean, I appreciate it, and the thought is nice, but in my experience scum tend to hide behind huge OHMYGODMYEYES walls that really say little if anything.
Didn't you say you liked Dragonfly's textwalls?

Regarding DChau and Sucrose: I am asking myself why oh why are my town reads lynching my neutral reads? I'm not lynching or voting anyone but jbernier or peanutman today, even if it comes down to a nolynch situation. If you guys want someone to be lynched today, you're going to have to do things my way and vote for one of jbernier or peanutman. I'm not budging on this.

Also, I'm REALLY not liking how Sucrose just went from voting
for
peanutman to voting
with
peanutman. Sucrose, do you think that peanutman might be distancing himself from or bussing NS?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Nikanor »

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Bump.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose! Answer my question, dammit!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

jb wrote:but townies shouldn't be worried if they are saying something scummy, they know they are town.
Untrue! Being mislynched for seeming scummy sucks, imo. If your statement were true, I could go around lying in every direction and not expect to be lynched for it.
DChau wrote:Patience young grasshopper.
Hey, I've been here longer than you. >_>
Anyway, want to join me on the peanutman wagon?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: Sucrose.
Sucrose wrote:Just because NS has been scummier in the last page or so than Peanutman.
peanutman hasn't even
posted
in the last page or so. Do you not find lurking through a building bandwagon scummy?
Sucrose wrote:Granted, I still think Peanutman is pretty scummy, but NS outranks him at this point. Although with both Peanutman and Jbernier on an L-1 wagon, I am having second thoughts.
peanutman was there before you were. That's not to mention that your suspicions of NS have seemingly come out of nowhere. In the post where you vote peanutman, you mention something of peanut distracting votes from smashbro onto NS, which would be more of an anti-link than a link.
After your vote on peanutman, you mention NS in two posts, neither of which say he is specifically scummy. Then, a couple posts later, you say that NS is one of your top suspects? Talk about hopping onto a bandwagon.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Nikanor »

jb wrote:Honestly, I couldn't care less if you were voting me, I just want you to retract your attack on me for going V/LA.
Really? But if you were town, wouldn't you be happy to see entirely baseless attacks? I know I'm
always
happy to see one person make an unbased attack against another person, even if that other person is myself.

I want Sucrose to come back. :(
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Nikanor »

ALSO!
I love how DChau fails to capitalize my name, but capitalizes her own and jb's, neither of which actually start with capital letters. :x
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Nikanor »

RedCoyote wrote:Sucrose, chau, and Nikanor all give you a thumb's up for some reason
You guys are actually both about equal on my reads (still orange). I'm just too busy scumhunting elsewhere to really question either of you.
Speaking of scumhunting, I haven't seen any from jb in a really long while.
jb, can I get a list of your current suspicions, please?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

I like the way SocioPath busses Sucrose.
Keep up the good work, Socio!
Anyway, why did you vote for Sucrose? Do you just agree with everything I've said, or do you have something to add?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose wrote:The more I think about it, the more I just don't buy Peanutman and Jbernier both being
town
, and at this point I'm convinced neither of them were bussing.
Oh, hello scum-slip!

Guys, I really really really would like a Sucrose lynch today. Anyone not voting for Sucrose should totally vote Sucrose instead.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Didn't you think they were both scum?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose wrote:The more I think about it, the more I just don't buy Peanutman and Jbernier both being town, and at this point I'm convinced neither of them were bussing.
You thought that peanutman and jb were scummy, correct?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Did you think they were scummy, though? Because I don't see why you'd say that you don't buy them being town if they were scummy to you.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Nikanor »

OHHH. I get it now. Never mind, I'm just going crazy.

While you're here: why did you vote for SocioPath?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: SocioPath.

Still a top pick for scum. We need two more votes to push a lynch through.

RedCoyote (1): SpyreX
Nobody Special(2): jbernier93, chauchaudotcom
Sucrose(1): SocioPath
SpyreX(1): RedCoyote
SocioPath (3): Nobody Special, Sucrose, Nikanor
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

SpyreX, I've explained about a zillion times why I think SocioPath is scum.
Trust me, he's scum.
And I'm not switching to NS today, so if you want a lynch you'd better switch to SP.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Nikanor »

SocioPath wrote:Cause I am sexy as hell.
Magnetic personality leads to magnetic votes.
Just look at him.
He's not even worried about being lynched.
He's not pushing for his preferred lynch.
Hell, he's not even upset that I switched from Sucrose to him.
Because he's scum.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Where should my thirst be guided? Why? IIRC you've said that you have different reasons for suspecting Sucrose than the ones I've listed. Would you list them now, given the alternative of death?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I agree with you, Socio. I just don't think I can forgive you for fa's actions, and the fact that you only post something (not even something that's very good, mind you) once you've been prompted certainly isn't impressive.
Do you want to make a final list of suspicions and town reads?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Spy, would you go for a jb lynch? I'd be more than happy with that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sweet.
Unvote. Vote: jbernier.

This is a compromise that I think a lot of people can agree to.
Err, to which a lot of people can agree. 8-)
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Nikanor »

I'll be here, but my vote is already on jb....
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Nikanor »

I'd rather lynch jb, but a lurker lynch is always a good lynch.
And I suppose I can bend to the will of the majority just this once.
Unvote: Vote: Nobody Special.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Nikanor »

You should have hammered when you had the chance, then.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Nikanor »

Nobody Special(3): jbernier93, Spy, Nik
Sucrose(1): SocioPath
SpyreX(1): RedCoyote
SocioPath(2): Sucrose, Nobody Special
jbernier(2): chauchau, Sucrose
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Nikanor »

Want to claim?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

We're not past the deadline. You know that he gave us until the end of the day, right?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Epic. This should be easy upon vote analysis.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Noted.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

RedCoyote wrote:I have noticed this as well. I've got a nice and warm spot on jbern's wagon once you're ready, Nikanor. Very Happy
I'm not sure why RC would say stuff like this if jb was his buddy, though.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Actually, I'm going to stick with my original thought of jb being scum. Bussing is all WIFOM anyway.
Vote: jbernier.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Nikanor »

I don't see why we would mass claim, unless you are a tracker with a result or something (in which case you should simply be asking your target to claim anyway).
It's not even lylo. We have another free lynch.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Nikanor »

Solution: Don't fall for a fakeclaim.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Why am I even bothering trying to start a wagon on jb? All I really want is a claim.
jbernier, claim now please.
I
do
have a reason.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Nikanor »

@Mod: Could you change the title of the thread? It's confusing me feeble, feeble mind.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Nikanor »

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm spending my time trying to find replacements, and it's tough. :|
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Oh great, Wolf heard you were offering free Nika lynches.
Wolf, claim please.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'll explain everything once Wolf tracks down his role PM and claims for us, DChau.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

You know you love rzhang, Ythan. :D
Also, hi.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Nikanor »

What do you THINK I am, Wolf?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

Aww, well I'm a townie. I had a hunch that Wolf was an SK, so I breadcrumbed tracker in the hopes that he would claim vig. Alas, he did not.
I thought he might be an SK because of the lack of two deaths on night one. I thought that RC might have blocked him, and if there were two mafia he would have thought, "Oh, this guy is an SK! I blocked his kill!" That's why he went so hard after jbernier. And then the whole "I'll go after the mastermind himself. Vote: SpyreX" thing was because he knew jb was scum, but wasn't able to reveal his results. Then NK analysis also pointed toward jbernier SKilling RC for going after him so hard, but I suppose that's null since jb seems to have flaked over the night phase.
Anyway, that was my hunch. If Wolf had claimed vig he would have been a good bet for SK. But since he didn't, I suppose I'm going to have to go back to Sucrose.
Unvote. Vote: Sucrose.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Guys, unvote for a second.
I have a way to prove myself.
See, I'm actually a jailkeeper.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Nikanor »

n1: No action (Te was gone)
n2: Jailed chau

I'm guessing I was blocked last night. However, I can jail chau again tonight, proving myself and chau to be town from the blocking portion of my jailkeeping.
With a vig, cop, and jailkeeper I think that there is a godfather.
Sucrose, were you explicitly told that you were blocked?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Unvote. Vote: Ythan.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Nikanor »

IT'S CUZ YOU ARE A GODFATHER DOOFUS!
Also, stalling on a claim is really really really very scummy.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I see the context. The context doesn't matter. You were told that we were massclaiming, but you still stalled.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ok Ythan. So we're agreed, then.
Why are you still voting me when I can prove myself to be town?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Nikanor »

But I CAN be proven. I can also prove chau, and she'll live for sure.

@Everone: Ythan just made post #666. He is obviously scum. Bandwagon now please.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ythan, do you not agree that I can prove my role?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Our players:
Spy
chau
Ythan
Nikanor
Sucrose
Wolf

We lynch Ythan.
chau inspects whoever she wants; it doesn't matter who because she's getting blocked.
Sucrose shoots Wolf/Spy.
I jail chau.
Results: I die, Wolf/Spy dies, chau is blocked.

Our players tomorrow:
Sucrose, chau, Wolf/Spy. The scum is in Wolf or Spy.
Results: Relish our victory.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Ythan wrote:Can you explain how the other plan will fail?
Godfather.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Nikanor »

No, there is only one remaining scum.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

It's constructed to let town win. And you're impeding that plan, scum.
I CAN BE PROVEN TO BE 100% GUARANTEED TOWN. I CAN ALSO PROVE OTHER PEOPLE WITH 100% ACCURACY! WHAT ABOUT THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Nikanor »

You guys are morons. I CAN PROVE MYSELF TO BE TOWN. WHAT ABOUT THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Okay, if I live until tomorrow and chau dies/is not blocked, then lynch me to Timbuktu. Today we lynch Ythan.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

And sorry for calling you morons. I just don't understand how you people don't see the value in this.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I have.
I jail chau.
chau claims she was blocked.
The mafia RB is dead, so I'm cleared.
Since chau is getting blocked, she'll be confirmed town if a mafia kill goes through.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Nikanor »

A mafia jailkeeper and a mafia roleblocker in a three-man team. Nice speculation, scum, but no.
And I can PROVE that I'm a jailkeeper.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Nikanor »

OMGUS is not a scumtell.
DIE SCUM DIE.
If I really am lynched today, please vig Ythan tonight.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Look, I can prove myself. What about that do you not understand? I can explain it more slowly if you really need me to do that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Look, if chau is not blocked tonight I'm guaranteed scum. Feel free to lynch me tomorrow if chau is not blocked.
I don't do delaying tactics like this as scum. Read this game, or this game. After the game has been lost, I don't continue fighting.
Let's assume for a second that I'm scum. I'm telling you guys to lynch me tomorrow if chau isn't blocked. If I'm scum, I have no way to block chau. I don't see the disadvantage to this plan of mine.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I don't understand. Who is Josef K?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Nikanor »

How is
Vig+Cop+JK vs. Goon+RB+GF
Less likely than
Vig+Cop vs. Goon+RB+JK
?

You think that two town power roles versus two mafia power roles is more balanced? Great.
I'm about ready to hammer myself at the stupidity of this town. It's fucking ludicrous. I don't see how you can think that a MAFIA JAILKEEPER combined with a MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER is even REMOTELY POSSIBLE in a MINI NORMAL GAME!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Nikanor »

OMG it's too convenient to be true! Because you know, the fact that I WOULD HAVE CLAIMED SOMETHING DIFFERENT IF I WERE SCUM doesn't occur to you!
This is the exact same thing that happened in my first game. OMG ITS TOO CONVENENEINIERNA O GANERINHSDRtyjo4wn[erk6bt3
e

Lets refrain from nonsense typing please.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'm flipping out. I need to step away.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'm a JAILKEEPER. That is a COMBINED DOCTOR AND ROLEBLOCKER for you nooblets out there.
If I jail chau, she will NOT be dying tonight.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

When you're killed, actions go through. Think about a serial killer and mafioso cross-killing in 3p Prisoner's Dilemma. Both kills go through, even though they both die.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I can't find any holes in that plan! But then again, it's the EXACT SAME PLAN I SUGGESTED!
Whoa.
Unvote. Vote: SpyreX.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose wrote:It’s okay, if Ythan's a godfather, he’ll be a dead one.
I say that because your kill didn't go through. It's possible that he's a godfather with both kill and investigation immunity.

Can we PLEASE not lynch Nika?

I'm wondering where Wolf has gone. From my experience, it's usually the scum who disappears during tense situations such as these.

chau, the way I see it is that the key to balancing a setup is to take all the town power roles and put them up against the mafia. If the scum has a way to neutralize every one of those roles in a single night, the game is balanced.

Following that logic, the following setups are roughly balanced:
Vig+Cop vs. RB (kill cop, block vig).
Vig+Cop+JK vs. GF+RB (kill cop/vig, block JK, GF has immunity to kills/inspects, so that's a "neutralization").

The following setup is imbalanced:
Vig+Cop vs. RB+JK (kill cop, block cop, jail vig). In this setup, the scum has too many ways to neutralize the town's power roles.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Spy wrote:Again and you can lynch me I don't care BUT - the simple fact that Nik lied about it until he was getting the rope is enough for me to push this lynch and *shock* IF HE IS TOWN I STILL WOULDNT BAT AN EYE BECAUSE THE ABSOLUTE AND UTTER RIDICULOUSNESS OF HOW THIS WENT DOWN MAKES MY BRAIN HURT.
So you'd rather just turn off your brain and stop trying, eh?
Spy wrote:Also, and lets be real clear: Do not, do NOT lynch Sucrose. If he's an SK I'd rather let the mafia try a prisoners dilemna where they BETTER not win than handing them the win in case of "ohh SK".
Why do you think there are two scum left? Better question: How do you know there is a mafioso still in the game?

Right now, your "thoughts" are as follows, Spy:
-Nik is lying scum.
-It's possible to have an SK, and that if there is an SK there is definitely a mafioso to make us nolynch in 3p(?!)
You realise that if both of these are true, you're talking about a Vig+Cop vs. Goon+Goon+RB vs. SK setup, right?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Look, okay.
We lynch Ythan today.
Sucrose can shoot me.
I'll jail chau to keep her alive. If Ythan isn't scum, it means that there is a godfather in the game and that her inpects are useless anyway. I don't want to keep Sucrose alive because there's still the possibility of her being an SK.

That way we can go to endgame with a better list of people (chau, Wolf, Spy instead of Sucrose, Wolf/Spy/Ythan).

I think we should do some scumhunting today, but I'm not entirely sure that I should be the one to do it.
I have a problem with tunnel vision, you see.
Unvote. Vote: Ythan.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose isn't mafia. Spy and Wolf have been found not guilty by chau's investigations. I know I'm town, and my flip tonight will prove that fact. With all possible mafiosi cleared by inspect, there must be a godfather.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

You have no idea how annoying it is when you try to use balance to show that Sucrose is town, but ignore the obvious flaw in a setup with two mafia roleblockers and only two town power roles.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Are you serious?

The second roleblocker would be me, assuming I was scum. You say that me jailing chau would not prove my alignment... have you even been paying attention to what has been going on?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sucrose, vote for Ythan, then? I agree to the terms that a lack of Nikanor deaths tonight will mean my lynch tomorrow.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Nikanor »

Boo. I feel like an idiot for not continuing to go after Sucrose after she claimed vig, even though I said before that she was obv. >_>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”