Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Netopalis »

Hey, folks, looking forward to meeting you all! I probably won't be able to post anything of substance until Sunday, and after my last /replace in, I refuse to post reads midway through catching up.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Netopalis »

Llama: I've been told that I was roleblocked every night.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Netopalis »

Ok, sorry it took so long for me to get here. Anyway, I think I have a pretty clear idea of what's going on. My thoughts on each player:

2. Mr.Sandman - Reads very scummily to me. He doesn't seem to really push his own ideas that often and he tried to hammer Darkstrike for dubious reasons.

3. almightybob - Null read - I can't seem to get a handle on him this game.

4. Concerned - Obviously town. Obviously.

5. TeWuicah - I have a pretty strong read as scum here. On D1, I don't like his hopping on the Julien wagon - it seemed opportunistic and not really driven by his own thought. Later, after replacing in, TeWuicah makes 2 posts, neither of which say much of anything.

6. julienvonwolfe - I don't like how he goes after Dramonic and Llama after narrowing down his choices. That decision doesn't make a lot of sense. It WOULD make sense if he were scum with Wuicah, though. Light scum read.

10. Havingfitz - Null read, honestly. I think he could go either way. Probably town at this point.

11. LlamaFluff - I really don't like the attacks on Llama. I've seen Cyanide play elsewhere, and he's just generally bad - I don't think that he's particularly scummy if you get past his illogical playstyle. Likewise, Llama's posts have been good and give me a good pro-town read.

12. MrSuave - Meh. Either failtown or scum, I'm not sure which. I think that there's a good chance he's scum, since only a scum roleblocker would have a huge reason to jailkeep Fifi. Also, I know that I was blocked twice, which shows that either A) Scum also has a roleblocker or B) He's lying. I tend to think that B's more likely.

Therefore, in summary, the scum are:
Julienvonwolfe
Mr.Suave
TeWuicah
Mr. Sandman

Of the group, I feel the strongest about Mr. Sandman. I'll check the votes and make sure this won't hammer, then I'll vote for him.

Also, I'd like to clarify Fifi's claim. I'm a Masonifier. The flavor in the role PM is cultist, but essentially, I target a player and become a town-confirmed Mason with them. I die if I target scum, meaning that anybody that I target and it goes through is town.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Netopalis »

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Suave is confirmed because, knowing that the tracker and masonifier are true, there must be at least one of a jailkeeper or a vigilante. Since nobody's claimed vigilante, either a townie is lying about their role or the claim is true. I believe our scumteam to be Sandman, Julienvonwolfe and TeWiucah.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Netopalis »

Let's do it.

Vote: Mr. Sandman

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Netopalis »

Sorry, but I've seen scum "accidentally" hammer far too many times. I think that you meant to "accidentally" hammer, but didn't realize that the hammer had already happened.

Concerned is clearly town because he has continuously provided good, solid logic, he's been the voice of reason and he seems to be moving the town along. Scum would have just left the town to flail around on its own.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Let's just get on with it - I don't see this game progressing any other way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Netopalis »

Correct, Concerned.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”