Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Jasper »

Is that why it is white under the red part?

Awww Jas... I didn't know you cared so much!
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Jasper »

oh yeah...
Vote: Vi
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Jasper »

Unvote
- I had to Vi... I had read a couple of games you were in and have been wanting to play with you. Glad we are here in this game.

Reading that Alex's meta is to self-vote nearly gave me a migraine. Never seen/heard of that meta... but I guess if it works for you?

Lacey asking about the setup threw a red flag to me as I was reading. Why are you doing this D1? I know others have asked... but it still should be.

Vote: Lacey
I can get behind this wagon...
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Jasper »

Lacey wrote:So first off, why did I talk about the game setup? I know folks aren't too fond of it for some reason, but check out my games on my wiki page. I always do it. It's my meta I suppose. I'm a mathematician and I want to know the odds. Knowing how many mislynches we are from lylo is important to my personal strategies. This is my first game in an "unknown" setup, and it makes me nervous not to have any clue what we're up against.
You are already thinking LyLo on D1?

*shakes head*

Looking at your Wiki... you were killed N1 twice and Lynched Day 1 once. You replaced into a game and won as scum...

Your meta doesn't seem to be very successful, from a once over glance...
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Jasper »

Lacey wrote:Knowing how many mislynches we are from lylo is important to my personal strategies.
I didn't twist your words. You mention it right there. See it? ^ Right up there.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Jasper »

Vi the main one was when sotty replaced into... and there were 2 claimed docs. That was fun to read.

And I was looking for your name after that, because I thought you looked like a good player... and Zach spoke highly of you too.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Jasper »

So because I had a post letting Vi know I was glad to be playing in a game with her? That before I joined this site, Zach and sotty, who brought me here to MS... that Zach had me read the game sotty replaced into against Vi... you think I am buddying up to her? Talk about reaching... I mean, people talked on page 1 about playing in this game with this game with this person or that person... I waited until Vi posted to mention it.

Your vote has no case behind it... and what you call a case Alex, is weak.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Jasper »

sotty wrote:While I agree that the buddying thing is weak you didn't respond to the rest of her points as in twisting Lacey's words. I also don't see a lot of scum hunting from you. Her vote isn't bad in my opinion.
I actually responded to Lacey about twisting Lacey's words.

@Alex - Mathematics or not... we need to think about D1. I don't really need to think about how many mislynches it takes to get to lylo on D1. Why? Because I like to gather information on D1 itself to work into D2. I think about the day we are on and into the next day. Thinking further than that usually does no good at all.

unvote
as Lacey has seemed more town since my vote.

@sotty - there seems to be, for about a page and a half in here, talking about stuff that either does not relate to this game, or stuff that is going over my head... so it has kinda confused me...

You want more awesome from me? Well, I am glad you think I am awesome. I think I am going to do some ISOs and see what I can come up with because some of this stuff... is beyond me, it seems.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Jasper »

I *love* Bacon!!

Vote: Cirdua
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Jasper »

Awwww Vi thinks I am bussing. Not sure whether that is an insult., or totally sweet.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Jasper »

I don't have time to do the ISOs today, I work. But I thought you were dolling out bacon, which in turn seems to be a lie.

*pouts*

Besides, you want votes on the Cirdua wagon... and when you get them you complain about people coming on the wagon.

*scratches head and walks away to grab food before work*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”