Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay I have just watched season one I thought you were talking of something else down the line Lacey, so I forgive you. But enough Battlestar talk...
jeromus Post 21 wrote:So, I'm going to go ahead and
Vote: Sotty

Only SCUM would get so defensive over spoilers! That happened in the very first episode! Such inconsistency is a definite tell. :)
In the context of this sentence I don't think you know what inconsistency means.

Right now I am happy with the Alex wagon. Voting for yourself doesn't help anyone and the graph was pointless. I stand by my initial call of diescumdie.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Weekend posting is a pain for me. I will try and get on this afternoon and catch up. So I am here, but not really.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lacey Post 26 wrote:
Vi wrote:You didn't really answer either of my questions though - are the people on the wagon more likely to be scum?
Not in my opinion. It's a null tell for me on both sides. The wagon seems a good way to flush out scum, so being on it could be seen as slightly town in scenario (A), but in scenario (B) it's a null tell as scum would also have an incentive to scum hunt.
So pushing a player up to lynch -2 on page one is a null tell? I'm not really sure how that works. Scum should always be scum hunting. The trick is making it look legitimate. Are you saying that the people that pushed Alex's wagon up get town points for doing so?

Lacey v Alex on page 3 is won by Lacey quite handily. Improves my impression of Lacey quite a bit.

= = = = = =
jeromus Post 37 wrote:Admittedly no benefit to the town, but no harm to it either! Which is why my vote shall remain on Sotty, primarily because now I'm actually finger-waggling with that vote. I don't believe that Alex voting for himself was a tell in any way, and it was odd to start that wagon.
Odd how? You answered you own question
it doesn't help the town
. Also what about VP and DRK who both seemed to also vote Alex for self voting?

How many games have you played with Alex/Haylen?

= = = = = =
Cirdua Post 40 wrote:I have no problems with a bandwagon, usually, to pressure someone. But bringing gsomeone to L-2 in RVS while that someone has only made two posts yet :shock:! Ok, it's unlikely scum are gonna jump this wagon now to lynch (that'd be a stupid giveaway), it's still a bit too close to my liking.
What do you think of the four people on the wagon?

= = = = =
Alexithymia Post 49 wrote:People on Alex Wagon

Sotty
Balter
DRK
CC

Noted for later. Thank you for the reactions guys. :D
This post is pointless. You have only commented on one person on your page wagon so far (me) what about the others and their reactions?
Alexithymia Post 65 wrote:I meant Vi. Vi's votehopping.

I got you're names mixed up.

I'm not suspicious of you, I'm suspicious of Vi.

I'm not active lurking, I'm trying to write the flavor for my game. So much to catch up on :cry:
First explain to me why vote hopping is scummy, then tell me how many times you have played with Vi.

Why are you doing PBPA's on page four? Also what made you pick those three players to do it on? Though your points on Jasper are somewhat moving.

I'd like it if we checked our egos at the door if possible. Makes for a more enjoyable game for all. (I'm talking about posts 96 though 108). So yeah I agree with d3x here.

= = = = =
jasonT1981 Post 58 wrote:To be honest, I don't really read much into self votes in RVS I have seen quite a few of them... the wagon that formed though was very interesting as to how quick it went.
Why is that interesting? What is your opinion on said wagon and the people on it?

= = = = =
Jasper Post 123 wrote:So because I had a post letting Vi know I was glad to be playing in a game with her? That before I joined this site, Zach and sotty, who brought me here to MS... that Zach had me read the game sotty replaced into against Vi... you think I am buddying up to her? Talk about reaching... I mean, people talked on page 1 about playing in this game with this game with this person or that person... I waited until Vi posted to mention it.

Your vote has no case behind it... and what you call a case Alex, is weak.
While I agree that the buddying thing is weak you didn't respond to the rest of her points as in twisting Lacey's words. I also don't see a lot of scum hunting from you. Her vote isn't bad in my opinion.

= = = = =

Okay... Up to date.

Despite my dislike of Alex's play style I am leaning town for him simply because of Haylen's meta to lurk like a mofo as scum. I also actually like her Jasper vote.

My opinion of jeromus is in flux. I can almost understand the defense of Alex but I am going to with hold my judgment until he answers my questions. (I saw the v/la notice and I hope he isn't replaced)

I noticed that Vi did help facilitate both Lacey talking about the set up and Alex/haylen's little ego rant. Not sure what to make of that. I do agree with her push on Cirdua, someone who even now, is very non committal.

Lacey's pushing of Alex feels genuine to me and like some good old fashioned scum hunting. Leaning town.

The Col, d3x and VP all feel very samey to me. VP slightly above these in the neutral category. Gonna need to see more from CC to decide if VP is on the right track or not. d3x seemed to over react to being labeled a lurker.

I really like DTK's first real post of the game. His points about Lacey and her delayed reaction to jeromus are very good and I agree with pretty much everything he said here. So more please.

Jason needs to catch up

Unvote, Vote: Jasper
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well when I say you are "samey" I basically mean I haven't been able to form solid opinions on any of you at this point. I want to put you in the town category because you're posting lots and for being VP, but I can't justfy that right now. So you get clumped in with d3x and CC until I can sort you out.

As for Haylen's meta, fair enough. But do you have a meta game of her as active scum?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Lacey Post 131 wrote:Can someone explain to me what is going on with Alexithymia and Haylen? Are they the same person? One claims to be female, the other claims to be male... and I thought multi's were against the rules. What vital piece of information am I missing here :(
Haylen and Alex are the same person, Alex being Haylen's alt(ernate) account. Players like to have alts so they don't get bogged down by their meta. Not sure why Haylen would have an alt that follows the same game play style as her main and then proceed to out the alt. But that is a discussion for post game.

Multi's are against that rules if you are running them in the same game. That's not the case here.

VP, what made you abandon the double scum wagon mania?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh dude, VP ninj'ed me. I should really stop letting myself be distracted by facebook Tetris...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi Post 137 wrote:Your vote is terrible, and not just because it was explained very poorly.
No bacon for you.
That's cool, I don't like bacon.

...Oh but you want me to explain my Jasper vote some more? I know he can do better that what he has offered up so far. My vote is because all I am seeing from him is defensiviness and a poorly reasoned attack on Lacey. Want more awesome asap because he has done nothing so far.
Vi Post 137 wrote:
Sotty7 130 wrote:But do you have a meta game of
[Haylen]
as active scum?
Both of us do, unless my memory of Zachtown is completely flawed.
Haylen was under heavy attack for lurking in Zachtown. So yeah, you must be getting old.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Can we get some prods?

Jason for sure, maybe CC too. Feels like we're missing half the players.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Either I am really cranky after my nap or Jasper basically just outted himself as scum by hopping on the Cirdua for no reason other than it was the cool thing to do.

Do you have any actual reason to be voting her at this point?

I'd also like a little more info surrounding the DRK vote.

Also Cirdua, did you just say you were going to intentionally lurk before your V/LA? (Post 166)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

d3x Post 178 wrote:Ok, so I just reread the thread and am not liking Cirdua, but the run up of Votes on the last page concerns me greatly. I'm holding tight to my Lacey Vote because I found more reasons to not like her this game.
Which votes in particular do you not like and why?
Vi Post 184 wrote:Also, :lol: at the bolded after you got done calling me old.~ It's amazing how by site standard we're middle-aged.
Middle aged... ugh. Does it get me any street cred back to say I was only napping because I'm poorly not because I'm old. No? Worth a try.

As for Jasper his attitude towards you is becoming stranger and stranger. I really want to see those ISO's from him or any content really. I'm not feeling townJasper, I'm feeling braggy/gloating scumJasper. Vote is staying.
Lacey Post 187 wrote:I think we all agree on the scummyness of the latest few jasper posts. What are your feelings on the benefits of lynching Cirdua over jasper, or vice versa?
Right now Jasper is scummier to me than Cirdua probably because I am more familiar with Jasper having played lots of games with him. I could certainly lynch Cirdua today, he has done nothing helpful so far.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm busy today which is annoying, so please excuse the brief post. I would like for there not to be a hammer on Cridua until we have the lurkers catch up. (Jasper, Jason off the top of my head.)

Also not liking jeromus vote on Alex. Policy lynches, while fun are a cop out. Please scum hunt.

RE: My Jasper case. I think it was Lacey who asked me to present something more serious or whatever and well I don't really have it. I has everything to do with his reaction to Vi calling him out for bussing and then promising content while not delivering. His post 173 is full of gloating and I hate it. Add his crazy hop onto the Cridua wagon and I think we have scum.

VP, I can provide some meta links of Jasper tomorrow probably if you really like. But this is more a gut reaction to his reactions rather than a out and out meta case.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Cirdua Post 221 wrote:No matter what I'm going to say, I probably screwed up so much already that it wouldn't help me. But when I flip town remember who were pushing for my lynch (before everyone did, that is). Maybe the only good thing that will come out of my lynch is a better chance at finding the filthy scum that jumped onto my wagon.
Why are you not scum hunting?

jeromus who are your top scum picks outside Alex?
Lacey Post 235 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I'm busy today which is annoying, so please excuse the brief post.
I would like for there not to be a hammer on Cridua until we have the lurkers catch up. (Jasper, Jason off the top of my head.)
At what point do you feel it will be time to hammer? When that time comes, will you be voting Cirdua? Or do you expect someone else to place the final vote?
The answer to your first question is in what you quoted. I am willing to hammer Cridua so a claim would be awesome. The wagon seems to be popular so I wouldn't be surprised if someone else comes in with the hammer before me. For example I know Jason loves to hammer and my little warning was mostly for him.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

To be clear I am not going to hammer until I think everyone who is lurking has had a chance to comment on recent going ons. I really want some Jasper content. There is still some questioning to be done on top of that so I am not feeling rushed to drop the hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

ITT old people get cranky when they don't get their lynch right now.

Are we really encouraging a hammer without a claim?

What's in it for me to hammer my second pick when I'm still waiting on my first to you know, actually provide content?

What am I listening to as I make this epic post you ask? Good question. Not as cool as the other two picks, but I like it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not ignoring your question VP, I'd rather let the more scummy people answer first.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi Post 258 wrote:
Sotty7 255 wrote:What's in it for me to hammer my second pick when I'm still waiting on my first to you know, actually provide content?
Banking days for tomorrow, where we can bank further days by lynching your first suspect. (Jasper, right? No objections here.)
Oh Vi, you know
all
the right things to say..

But yeah, I can see you point about the lynch-1 thing and him posting "there is nothing I can say to stop this lynch" kinda suggests a VT claim. We'll see how it goes, I just really miss Jasper :cry:

Also happy bday d3x, hope it was a good one
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #262 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi Post 260 wrote:
Sotty7 259 wrote:We'll see how it goes, I just really miss Jasper :cry:
Well, wasn't it you who invited Jasper over here in the first place? Wouldn't you be able to do some cyberstalking to determine if he's lurking or genuinely absent?
I can cyberstalk with the best of them and Jasper is online and posting on sites that aren't MS. Although he has said he has been busy, I can't help but be cynical and think is his avoiding this game.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

:(
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #572 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Apart from being made to feel old in this thread I had fun. Talbot winning as scum makes me sad, I must get my revenge!

I had fun playing with you DRK, I thought you played pretty well in this one.

Thanks for modding Zach, next time though please give the day vig role I asked for :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”