Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

TeWuicah
TeWuicah
Townie
TeWuicah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

Post by TeWuicah »

almightybob wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Vote Sandman
. I am not giving info away so cheaply.
So what will it take for you to tell us?
How does you holding back information about the cult help Town? There's no pro-Town reason to hold back on whether you successfully recruited someone or not.
Obviously don't tell us
who
you recruited if you got someone, but you gotta give us something or it just looks like you're panicking scum trying to bullshit your way out of having to commit to a lie about your night choice.
Is there any reason why fifi shouldn't tell us who he recruited? The way I see it, we'd have two confirmed townies. If fifi really is a cult leader, he's already a big target and I honestly don't think there's much of a chance of the cult getting much bigger than it is, if he even recruited someone.

Honest question, never played in a game with a cult leader.

FoS: Mr. Sandman, MrSuave, Dr. Cyanide, julienvonwolfe

For being absent before deadline and thus allowing a no lynch.

Darkstrike was incredibly stupid and scummy for voting no lynch. When he did it, there was still enough time to make a wagon on anyone. I can see no pro-town reason for doing so.

Vote: Darkstrike_11
TeWuicah
TeWuicah
Townie
TeWuicah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by TeWuicah »

LlamaFluff wrote:
FoS
anyone who wants to lynch fifi

Read the mod post about setup. Only way fifi is lying about being the town cult leader (more widely known as masonizer) is that there is a vig and despite having three possible kills a night, there has only been one.

Basically yeah, he is telling the truth. I would expect some town JKs (primarily new players) to think he is a good target, and could understand scum having to play a WIFOM game the JK scenario. I would think the only way he is lying is if the JK has been hitting, scum have a RB and vig is NK immune.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. Fifi is as close to confirmed town as we can expect him to be. With two nights with only one NK, the existence of a vig is looking pretty improbable, and I think it's safe to assume fifi is not going to get counterclaimed anymore.
julienvonwolfe wrote: It's nearly midnight here so I can't make a great post right now, but I want to express disatisfaction with Suave. I have played before with him and he has very effectively played like a newbie to hide his being scum. He's not a newb at all any more and yet he still acts a bit like one, which makes my hackles prick up.
Gonna have to look into this. There are many players who are only participating minimally, which makes it easy for scum to hide among them. Suave is a strong candidate for this.

Don't want to place a vote until after I've looked through the game again, though. The last thing we need is a repeat of day 2 :?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”