Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

hey guys, pleased to be replacin'

will get a read through and a post sharpish, I'm aware we're under a time limit!
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Jesus bv310 was awful….

Right, first of all fifi is so town that it actually hurts.
Unvote
I dislike Civilscum mainly for his constant haranguing of fifi, but nothing apart from that.

This game is a real lurker’s paradise. My thought is that the scum have been happy to lie back while the few active players argue. By “active players” I mean fifi, civil scum and concerned (to some degree)

Another thing is that Haylen is playing an awful game, just plain awful. I would happily see him lynched. Other players that I fancy for a lynchin’ are sandman or cyanide, simply because they were happy to lie back and not get too involved in the goings on, just once or twice to influence voting patterns. This I do not like.

The biggest issue right now for me is: do we try to bandwagon a lynch, or accept a no lynch and see what happens in the morning? Personally I like the latter. I like to think I’m better at analysing people once we have some night decisions made. Also with all the lurkage, the chances of a mislynch are high. Therefore Im going to
vote: No lynch
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

oh my days.

I'm really having trouble seeing why we're trying to push for a rushed lynch and almost certainly hitting town. Am I really the only one who considers cutting the scum off of a day 1 mislynch a good idea?

The read that I have got from the first read through is that noone has really wanted to push anything, and suddenly we see a massive push to lynch someone, anyone. Just my opinion.
civilscum wrote:FUCK A NO LYNCH
well FUCK YOU then you scummy bastard.
havingfitz wrote:Your wagon has a bit of support and I do not think this entry into the discussion helps it much. I can understand asking for a no-lynch later in the game when they have room to lose one more town to a NK...to either give town more time to get a scum read on someone or to narrow down the pool of choices for scum to hide within.

So this is your initial input to the game...you have thrown out all the usual suspects (fair enough...no need to re-invent the wheel) without any additional elaboration.

In summary...bv310 was awful (agreed), you don’t like Civil Scum (does that mean you suspect him?), and you would like to see Haylen, Sandman, or Cyanide lynched (for what appears to be simply due to a lynch all lurkers sentiment since you didn’t provide any other reasons). Any thoughts on MrSuave and Confidanon? Do they fall into the same category as the other three lurkers you mention?

I really don’t like the no-lynch suggestion...especially for the reasons you provide. Basically you are saying, let’s give scum (and SK and possibly Vig) a chance to do their NKs (barring RBing and possibly Jailkeeping) and analyze those actions (isn’t that WIFOM?)? I think we get a lot more out of a D1 lynch than a D1 no lynch. We get a chance to hit paydirt (scum/SK) and we get to see who is on the wagon if we end up in a mislynch. All a no lynch vote on D1 is going to get us is a few deadplayers (scum or town) and a bunch of WIFOM to cloud the picture.

My vote stays on the player formerly known as bv310...and for the sake of clarity: Unvote: bv310, Vote: Darkstrike_11

BTW DS...have you ever played with any of the players in this game before?
You make a fair point about the no lynch suggestion. But I don't really agree. Remember that the town have night actions as well, we get something out of a night time too. Also the chances of lynching town at this point are extremely high.

You're right, the people I don't like are pretty much just lurking. Lurking then cropping up every once in a while to push the game in a certain direction. I don't like it.

Oh and the problem I have with Haylen is that she seems to be using her experienced status as a weight. I have been in a few games recently where lots of players have looked unswervingly to the experienced players in a game, and never challenging them. The whole idea that someone can deliberately change their meta is nigh on ridiculous. However, because she is the almighty Haylen, we seem to have taken it as read. I severely doubt that anyone can actually try to change their meta, its just too much effort. That makes her covering up for scummy posts she has made.

I'm not sure how to read you fitz...I dont like people trying to sway the town to particular lynches (although I guess its ok at this point in the game).

Oh and I don't believe I have played with anyone in this game before! (its part of the reason why I replaced in.

Final word, all these people trying to engineer lynches are looking bad. Not that this matters, I guess the only people listening to this are the few active players in this game already voting for me :/
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Civil Scum wrote:Bull shit. Try reading again
Civil Scum wrote:It's pretty obvious that Darkstrike did a horrible job of "reading."
Wow. How mature and nice of you.

Anyone want to say anything apart from "wow what DS is saying is bad" so that I can respond to it?

Also, I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

nah sorry. no claim. Vanilla here.

What I love particularly about this is how my whole "no lynch" idea was to prevent a rushed and ill-informed wagon killing a townie day one. And yet this is exactly what is happening. I guess thats what Haylen would call illusio.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

sure thizzle

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

that is the only game I have ever played as mafia. The whole "search disabled" thing is really annoying...

Oh and I thought it was peculiar that you directed us to a word meaning "pathway" Haylen. Unless it means breadcrumbs? like a path of them?

if not please put us out of our misery, I for one am dying to know :D (I did latin A level so my lack of knowledge makes me feel bad)
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote: Civil Scum

desperate to jump on a mislynchin' wagon at the end of the day, plus a loada prior suspicion means a vote.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

CivilScum wrote:For being stupid
TeWuicah wrote:Darkstrike was incredibly stupid
This is the sort of awful personal attacks up with which I will not put. I refuse to be talked to in such a manner. I understand this is a heated game, but please don't personally insult me.

I can also understand why you might think my choice to vote for a no lynch was stupid, just don't bring it on me as a person. I still stand by my decision. At that time I didn't feel as if we had any leads, and couldn't in good conscience lynch anyone. I didn't want to quickly wagon and then mislynch a townie. We nearly did just that. I'm happy that we now have a full day to talk and find some scum.

Personally I don't find the no lynch call a scummy one. However everyone seems to be jumping on it, and a lot of people are using it as an excuse to mindlessly vote. "hey apparently voting for a no lynch is scummy, lets agree and vote DS!" The scum also have some excellent ammunition to use, so when I inevitably get lynched today look carefully at my wagon.

CivilScum, you seem to be on a mission to just be harsh to me rather than actually play the game. I'm not going to plunge to your level, but I shall admit that this has coloured my vision of you, and I have to accept that being mean does not correlate with being scum, and so I shall
unvote

While I enjoy Concerned's slight change of heart, part of me thinks that, if he heavily assumes that I will get lynched today, he can jump off of his previous accusations, and then as a result look really really townish, so theres something to look for.
TeWuicah wrote:When he did it, there was still enough time to make a wagon on anyone.
er no there wasn't. At least, not a wagon which would be solidly based and likely to hit scum. Look at the inactivity of the last day. Even my action, supposedly a massively scummy thing wasn't enough to wagon me to death. So I canae agree captain.
Mr Suave wrote:Vote:Darkstrike_11
sorry I was gone for the end of that day. I was gonna post right after I finished my school projects off but the day ended too soon D: I also don't like no lynches at the beginning of the game. a no lynch should only happen when there is 4 people and 1 scum, as long as the town has no leads. 1/3 is better odds than 1/4. that's the only time I would condone something like a no lynch. the first lynch gives a lot of info, and now we don't have that.
oh you just weren't there? oh noes! Actually I am inclined to believe this as a scum would have just hammered. This doesn't win townie points, it just proves that Suave was lurking :/

Finally...
Almightybob wrote:How convenient.
This may be true. If fifi is scum, this is what he would say. It doesn't allow Fitz to say that it isn't true, and keeps everyone guessing.

Then again, fifi would be a prime target for a roleblock. I'm really not sure what to think about this.

I guess it doesn't help that I don't really know what a cult leader thingy actually does... :/
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

ah. you make a fair point. I should have said that I dropped to CS's level out of frustration before and wasn't intending to do so again :/

the point of the game is to lynch scum, fifi, otherwise we lose.

I'm really really tired of explaining my motivation and then it just being called bad, but I guess its everyone's opinion...

I can't see myself being able to change anything, my parting gift to the town will be a wagon after all.

Vote Darkstrike

I wish I had just kept my feelings about the game to myself and not voted, rather than directly voted for a no lynch. The same result would have been achieved and we wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation where my wishes to avoid hurting the town have done so more than I could have prevented.

To all I suggest looking at all the weak voters on my wagon. Oh nad just lynch CivilScum.

bah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”