McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am

Post by McZombie »

Vote: Jee
...I'm not a bad zombie. Don't steriotype me just because you only play video games with bad zombies. What about them? Every heard their side of the story? Probably not, and there you go blowin' off their heads and what not. They propbably see you as bad too, all they want is a warm, fresh meal, is that so much to ask?
Show
Cleverness is a hard thing to come by, which is why this is not.

I have a brother who's a grammar nazi; he edited this comment with nazi-like efficiency.

-you just lost the game- kthanksbai
McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by McZombie »

@fifi
It just seems a bit suspicious to unvote after you were promted about it.
The1fifi wrote:I voted jasper for one reason :

-The one i mentioned on my vote, so it was
not RVs
If it wasn't a RV so you had a reason to vote him, so why back down so easily? Trying to please the town a bit too much i think.

unvote
Vote: The1fifi
Show

I have a brother who's a grammar nazi; he edited this comment with nazi-like efficiency.

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by McZombie »

The1fifi wrote:Well, since i had no reason to keep my vote on him, i withdraw it. don't see anything wrong with thath
And also, if you didn't have a reason to keep your vote on him why did you say it wasn't a RV?
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by McZombie »

@ Nikanor
I know i said a similar thing to what jbernier said but I was just stating my opinion on what I thought of it. And I wasn't trying to take credit for what he said, if that's what it looked like, I was just putting what i thought about it out there and i, myself, thought it was suspisous so that's why i placed my vote on him.

and @jee
i was meaning to bring this up:
jee wrote:vote inverno
reasons will come later.
Why will reasons come later? Why can't you just state them now? That is if you actaully have reasons right now. I would like to know why you placed this vote and why you decided not to give the reasons out.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by McZombie »

DTMaster wrote:EDIT: Acutally her recent post is fishy. I'm recalling Battle Mage mafia where a cop did this.
If you are referring to me, how exactly was it fishy? Explain. I was simply stating that i did not like the fact that jee voted without giving reasons and why he did so.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by McZombie »

Ok now that i spent the whole day at work and then reading walls of texts (thanks guys) I have to agree with Jason about jee.
jasonT1981 wrote: I think you may have been trying to be opertunistic. I really did not like your vote and I do not like your explinations. I feel 'trying to get a response' is a cop out now that he replaced out.
jasonT1981 wrote:However Jee is the one who has most stuck out to me right now after everything, his vote with explination later was scummy I feel as it gives him leeway on not having to justify his vote there and then (I personally find it scummy voting without reasons) and then the unvote reaked of crap
You makes very valid points and i have to agree with you. That one comment about reasonings to come later as well just set a flag off and haven't been able to shake off the suspisious feeling i've gotten from him since. Therefore:

Unvote
Vote: Jee

jbernier93 wrote:Jee, you've had a grand total of four posts. One of which was a random vote, one that discussed the RVS, a vote on inverno, and this post quoted above.
It's now up to 5 but yes, another reason i am suspisious of jee. Seems to me that he genuinely has been busy and had a slow start or has been lurking. And with his last post being slightly better but not really, it just puts him on my radar even more. And this comment makes little sence...
jee wrote:It stuck out to me because he decided to specifically point out Jasper after accusations had already been raining down on Jasper.
well of course he pointed out Jasper. The accusations had "already been raining down" so he was the good choice to pick for sketchy. That's why he was pointing him out. Because he obviously agreeded with said accusations. Everything he seems to say just seems to be suspisious and contradictory.

Also, i agree, echo can you please start posting. You've posted once and it was barely even a contribution to the game. You are also on my radar for suspision of lurking.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 am

Post by McZombie »

Sorry guys went out of town for the weekend.
Seven wrote: @McZ:

Haven't seen much from you that I find useful besides agreeing with others and pointing out things already stated.
That's because by the time i get to it there isn't much new things I could contribute and as Nik pointed out earlier on in the game I was just repeating people so instead of doing that I have just been agreeing and providing why I'm agreeing.

Like now...After all that has been said about DTM i find him super scummy. At first he was just suspisious to me but after the points Wacky made:
Wacky wrote:Before:
DTM wrote:DTM wrote:

2. I have to type some form of Kill actually , every so often. I agree, it is distracting but there is a reason that I'm doing it outside my norm.

@Jason/Jniper
Actually my kills are quite necessary, but only when the time is right.

3. I have my own reasons for my kill messages and it is part of my role.

After:

Lol, since when did I say I have a post restriction. Me bolding and referencing to kill is part of my role, but

After that:

So you never heard of people:
1. Using Kill as a method to gain reactions for different players? Hm?

The main reason why I wanted to Kill is to generate some attention. I wanted to see some general reactions/actions etc. As you can see above:

@DTMaster:

So, it's necessary and you have to do it and it's part of your role, except you're just trying to get reactions from players and the main reason is just to get some attention, .... nothing to do with your role at all?
This just jumps out to me scum when it's laid out like this. And again so much has been said that I don't want to repeat anyone.
But this behaivor cannot go unnoticed and I feel like it's an appropriate move to move DTM up to L-1.
Unvote
Vote: DTMaster

And I'm sorry if it feels like I haven't been contributing and i'll try and pick it up a bit.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 am

Post by McZombie »

Zachrulez wrote:I want a claim from DTMaster.
And in what way would that help. He has admitted to lying before and what makes you think he wont lie again and say he's town. Honestly what scum would claim to that fact. None. He could even try and claim doctor, if there is one, and in the slightest possibility it could be true but he could be just saying that to cover his ass and protect himself from a lynch. I don't think a claim would help any because we wouldn't know if he was lying or telling the truth. I don't believe we can trust him.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 am

Post by McZombie »

Hi Regfan, welcome to the game!!!
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by McZombie »

@Regfan
Why do you find me scummy? I dont really see what ive done to provoke it.
Ok maybe the fact that I agree with people instead of making my own arguements. Im sorry if i get on late and points i would like to make have been said. I even tried the whole rewording thing but Nik called it a "regirgitation" so i figured that i should maybe just agree, but then i was getting snark about that. This is my first mini normal and making arguements isnt quite my strong point. Ive even tried to look for some arguements but i feel all points from day 1 have just been pointed out over and over again. I feel day 2 will be more productive especially if DTM flips mafia cause then we can go off of that and have a fresh slate to work from.

My top suspisions as well are:
DTMaster
-asking for the ridiculous request of finding links of games for common knowledge
-his contradicions
-him admitting to lying (Agreement to wackys 'Lynch all liers')
-his ridiculous claim

The1fifi
-condracdicting himself
-wishy washy voting

Again I know these statements have been said but this is why i find them suspicious.

On another note...if it looks like im been lurking im not. Ive just been really busy for the last couple days and dont know how i'll be for posts within the next week but i will try my hardest to get on and post at least once a day and put my input on what's been said.

Also, if a particular player is as scummy as DTM has been i believe a lynch, regardless of how far along the day is, is understandable, maybe not quite nessicary but understandable. If he flips scum we can go off that and weed through day one and look for anything that would link DTM with anyone as scum buddies. If he flips town then it'll be bad, but we can still work with it. We can go off of some of the people who were really pushing for the lynch and wanting the day to end and go with it that way as well.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by McZombie »

he may also be busy...i know ive found it difficult to get on the computer lately.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:36 am

Post by McZombie »

no i did not. Frankly, i didn't have anything against Regfan. The only thing i didn't like was the fact that he called me scummy and didn't explain why, even though he posted and could've expanded his thoughts on it for me.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 am

Post by McZombie »

jbernier93 wrote: Anyway, the only person who I have any major suspicions on is McZombie, just based on his sudden shift to the DTM wagon late in the day and the tone of his posts.
It wasn't a sudden shift. I was suspicious of him earlier on i just didn't vote till i was sure.
Also, what tone are you talking about? The whole agreeing thing? ok yes, it was a bit lazy on my part but I was also posting later at night and the points that I saw were good to point out had already been said.
You are my top suspect at the moment just because of the simple fact of the hammer when yes, DTM had posted his answer but you didn't give the other players a chance to respond to him. You just assumed that since he posted that nobody else had anything to say to him.
Regfan wrote:jbernier93 you better have a damn good reason for that hammer. Otherwise I'm voting you tomorrow for sure.
This also stood out to me.
Just saying it looks really suspisious that Regfan threatens you, then he dies.

FoS: Jbernier93
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by McZombie »

jbernier93 wrote:I wanted him dead, simple as that.
Alot of people wanted him dead, but waiting for some to respond to his posts wouldn't have been THAT hard, c'mon, show some self control man!
jbernier93 wrote:I would understand if we had been further away from the deadline, but we were within a week or so...
You hammered when we still had 11 days left. ELEVEN DAYS! I`m pretty sure even a day of waiting wouldn`t have killed you.

Vote: jbernier93
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by McZombie »

jbernier93 wrote:I don't understand what the benefit would've been in waiting.

It wasn't for benefits. It was for curdousy. Regfan asked you to wait and you didn't. You were too egar and and hammered him right away. Seriously we had 11 days, plenty of time for you to wait and do the hammer after the time Regfan asked you to wait.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 am

Post by McZombie »

the1fifi wrote:You wanna know why i think you are scum? well.. are you a cop?
You ask a question of yourself then don't answer it, thats strange.
The1fifi wrote:
Jasper wrote:I am not a cop. And I am not scum either. What are you implying, The1fifi?
Then my votes stays.
So if he's not cop and not scum and your vote stays, you are openly voting for town. Why?
the1fifi wrote:I am implying you are either scum or a town power role.
And how do you know this information? How do you know he's not just vanilla townie?
the1fifi wrote:Obviously i don't wanna claim. just like you. but for diferent reasons.
What are said different reasons?
the1fifi wrote:Jasper seems to be saying the truth about not being a cop or scum.
the1fifi wrote:My votes stays.
If you think Jasper is telling the truth about his little claim why are you keeping your vote on him???
the1fifi wrote:so i am gona claim. Jasper has a gun.
How is this YOU claiming? all you said was JASPER has a gun.
the1fifi wrote:and if you are not scum, then you have no reason to vote the town's gunsmith
No reason other that you're SUPER SCUMMY!!! I don't believe your town gunsmith because that role doesnt exsist.

Unvote
Vote: The1fifi
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 am

Post by McZombie »

McZombie wrote:I don't believe your town gunsmith because that role doesnt exsist.
And if it does can someone please explain to me what it is. I looked on the wiki page and it wasnt under the roles catagory.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

Post by McZombie »

Nikanor wrote:Gunsmith does exist, McZombie. Read Wacky's latest post to get a link to the Gunsmith article in the wiki.
ok well that doesn't make up for his extreme scum-tastic-ness as of late.
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

Post by McZombie »

ok now i am caught up on what a gunsmith is it does make up for some of fifi's actions and makes more sence out of some of his posts and it does point out more of a warning towards Jasper...
See now i feel ridiculous for the accusations I made of fifi, though I still find him scummy from previous behaviors, it's just not as strong a suspision now. And my sights are now turned on Jasper under the pretense that fifi wasnt lying about his gunsmith role.

Unvote
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 am

Post by McZombie »

@Fifi
Im sorry if almost all your posts on page 12 were absolutly ridiculous and I thought it scummy. That is until i was corrected on what a gunsmith was ans what their role is. What are other reasons why you suspect me, other than my 'tunnel' post?
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:37 am

Post by McZombie »

The1fifi wrote:
McZombie wrote:@Fifi
Im sorry if almost all your posts on page 12 were absolutly ridiculous and I thought it scummy. That is until i was corrected on what a gunsmith was ans what their role is. What are other reasons why you suspect me, other than my 'tunnel' post?
Your avatar -.-
wow...
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by McZombie »

The1fifi wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:Fifi also seems very interested in the potential existence of a doctor for reasons I can't fathom.
Don't even try to acuse me of role fishing
Why not it's what you were doing...
Show

McZombie
McZombie
Goon
McZombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by McZombie »

so much to read x.x...but im here. I will post late tomorrow after work.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”