MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by MrSuave »

that is true, you are a pokemon. but it's not as daunting as a big bright pikachu. and your pokemon picture is pretty cute xD. at any rate... putting someone at L-2 in RMS, and how I feel. well I feel pretty okay with it. I was just randomly picking somone for a random reason, but if I really felt like pika was in imediate danger, I wouldn't have put my vote on him.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, for one thing, it was a purely random vote. I didn't even count the votes before I voted. I thought I had said that before.

anyway, what I think about suffer?

---> "That depends what you take justification to mean. If you take it to mean having a reason, then yes, my vote was justified. But by that definition, everyone's vote is justified, because everyone has a reason when they vote, whether it's how their name looked or what came up when they rolled the dice.

When I said justified, I meant well-grounded. I wasn't voting AlmasterGM because I thought him to be scum, but rather to continue a bandwagon." <---

that rubs me wrong, I'm not going to lie. so I'm going to go ahead an
unvote vote: suffer
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by MrSuave »

so what you're saying is:
if he is town, I am scum
if he is scum, I am scum

that's not a very good way of thinking.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 am

Post by MrSuave »

hm.... probably the switch to suffer I suppose. everything else is pretty mild compared to that I guess
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by MrSuave »

AlmasterGM wrote:
MrSuave wrote:hm.... probably the switch to suffer I suppose. everything else is pretty mild compared to that I guess
Interesting. Since voting Suffer is the only thing you have done (other than lurk and answer Peabody's question), isn't this basically a concession that you've done nothing pro-town this entire game?
I suppose you could say that, yes. But it hasn't been a very long game so far.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by MrSuave »

whaaaaat!? #2 on the most scummy list? I didn't think people thought that badly of me so soon D:
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Peabody wrote:
MrSuave wrote:whaaaaat!? #2 on the most scummy list? I didn't think people thought that badly of me so soon D:
No defense at all?
was there really somthing to defend?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well, I don't see how voting me is useful.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by MrSuave »

D: that is a true statement. I believe that I won as scum due to that. BUT that was because I had no idea what to do, and it was my first game, and it wasn't a noob game either. I'm not scum, but that argument doesn't work anyway xD. let me so a quick skim and I'll post some thoughts before I go to bed. sound good? it's almost 6pm here so that gives me 6 hours from the time I post this to post my thoughts.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by MrSuave »

first, I agree that maybe right before Christmas was a bad time to start a game, but then again, that's not fair to those who don't celebrate it. (you're missing out btw =p)

I don't really think that I "lurked" that game(the second link). I mean, I was a vig, and I had my suspicions, and I made it clear who I was targeting. I did lead the town into disaster the second night by killing the doc, but hey. we all mess up right? and to be fair, he didn't really defend himself against me. actually he ignored my warning vote all together. =/ (btw I can give links to my other games if that helps, but some of them are pretty bad ^_^;)

at anyrate, most of my games I'm accused of lurking. so I wouldn't say that it constitutes a scum tell. and that was my only scum game. it was also my first game on this site, and I was "thrown" into it by my friend who got me on this site. in the Korlash game he is Nikanor. I was used to playing RL mafia, and not mafia where people can go back and look at what you said before. and also my scum partners were retarded, and the first one gave the other one away. so yes, I tried to stay below the radar on that one xD. but every other game, I've been town. I'll give you a link to show you where I lead the town to victory! and then I can show you where I epic phail. but yeah, there ja go.

as for who I think is scum atm, I don't really have any strong negative vibes from anyone personally. if I do, I'll let ya know.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I also said that I was accused of lurking in all my games >_> why did you leave that out? Christmas and New Years had just ended, so sorry I have a family and stuff. also, those posts about me doing nothing pro town were when the game was very slw and fairly new. I don't like that breakdown at all, and it makes things sound worse than they are.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 am

Post by MrSuave »

yes I am, sorry, trying to balance funds fo school =/. anyway. claim? VT, I'm no one special. and I don't see why people want claims. it usually doesn't change anything >_>
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

but I'm not scum, I am who I say I am

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”