Mini 885 - Boom, Game Gutshot/Abandoned by Mod!

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Hey all, will catch up and post tomorrow.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

xvart wrote:
5cvm wrote:Hay guyz we're all freinds right? Except xvart.

Fun fact: random.org uses cosmic background radiation.

unvote, vote: xvart

Gogo bandwagon time.
And why the need for a bandwagon? Care to explain?

xvart.
Easy way to get out of RVS. Possible overreaction as scum here.
xvart wrote:
A_Squirrel wrote:@xvart: I'm still curious--you accepting the coincidence or was i lying?
I do not accept that it was a coincidence; but, I don't necessarily think it was scummy; I think it's null at this point. It shall be filed away. With that said:

Unvote: A_Squirrel

Every single post by 5cvm has been scummy; not only that, but so brazenly scummy it makes me sick. Could there be a VI in a 12 person game?

xvart.
The sickening scum yet no vote is scummy. xvart---5cvm connection

I really don't like CS posts about discussing Jesters. They rarely occur and do not merit discussion D1. Very distracting.
Aranfan wrote:I'm here, there's just nothing doing.

I say we lynch the lurker
so as to save the mod trouble,
and to rid the game of some dead weight.

To that end;

Vote: magisterrain
The bolded part looks scummy. Almost as if he needs an excuse to vote and is attempting to "do a good thing for the game"

Vote: 5cvm

I'm always on board for a policy lynch. It becomes too much of a distraction otherwise if we let him live.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

We need to remove the distraction now, as it will just get worse on subsequent days and hinder our ability to scum-hunt. I gave my reads on other players, but 5cvm is being so anti-town it speaks for itself. I don't see another way to go D1.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Humble Poirot wrote: --------------
Ok. I'm going to forget my humbleness for a bit to deal with scott...
scott wrote:We need to remove the distraction now, as it will just get worse on subsequent days and hinder our ability to scum-hunt. I gave my reads on other players, but 5cvm is being so anti-town it speaks for itself. I don't see another way to go D1.
How the hell did you give your opinions on others?

You quoted #28 from xvart and said this: "Easy way to get out of RVS. Possible overreaction as scum here. "

You quoted #57 from xvart and said this: "
The sickening scum yet no vote is scummy. xvart---5cvm connection"

Then you said this: "I really don't like CS posts about discussing Jesters. They rarely occur and do not merit discussion D1. Very distracting. "

#168 from aranfan and said this: "The bolded part looks scummy. Almost as if he needs an excuse to vote and is attempting to "do a good thing for the game""

Then you voted 5cvm without having mentioned him before with this reasoning:
"I'm always on board for a policy lynch. It becomes too much of a distraction otherwise if we let him live. "

You haven't commented on anything in the game. You just said that 5cvm caused distraction and voted for him. We are not even sure if you even read the whole game.

Also, you clearly ignored my post.

I want to ask you. Is it lazyness? If so... why? Why did you join a game to post just 2 lines without a follow up and inmediatly vote someone to policy lynch them? Could you summarize the most important events of the game and what do you make of them?
I read the entire game. I'm not going to rehash points that have been beaten to death already (the useless Jester discussions). I gave my secondary scum suspects, but 5cvm needs to go. As I have said already, in my experience, distracting, anti-town players end up getting lynched D2 anyway, esp if we mislynch a town member D1. The anti-town player is sure to get strung up D2. I fail to see how we don't get information from the lynch if he flips town. It's not like he has been a lurking anti-town player, he has interacted with many people.

I'm not sure how I haven't commented on anything in the game? I gave my scum suspects with my vote going on the most obvious. It seems like you are almost coaching 5cvm, how do you think he has the potential to be pro-town. What in any of his posts merits saying that?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:Working on a paper/studying for finals so access will be limited until next friday (i'll still be here though).

@Xvart
I am concerned as well about 5cvm's sudden change in style. Initial thoughts agree with you that 5cvm is changing his playstyle after I said I can make sense of his posts.
xvart wrote: Evilgorillaz - what is your impression of Aranfan?
I haven't actually been paying much attention to him (tbh I have only been keeping track of 5cvm recently). Reading, gimme a sec.

Okay dislike. He misreads what I write about 5cvm, asks for more evidence or else he will vote me, then drops the point to jump on 5cvm wagon (again) with a lot of people.

A bit too opportunistic on 5cvm wagon. Then again, I dislike everyone on the 5cvm wagon =/

@Humble
I'm confused now. Are you are finding people scummy based on how much emotion they show while advocating a policy lynch?

@Hito
Yes 5cvm claimed scum. But anyone can refer to themselves as scum. Or rather, I can say that I am town and EVERYONE ELSE IS SCUM because I know I am the only 100% guaranteed townie (with the exception of masons, cop, etc.) When I say everyone else is scum, does that mean I truly believe that everyone is scum? Of course not because then the game would be imbalanced. 5cvm might just like saying he is scum.

And I don't see how 5cvm is not scumhunting. For instance, when confidanon and Arafan jump on his wagon, he finds both scummy, but not as scummy as his "scumbuddies and sk" (At least that is what it seems to be indicating, 5cvm can correct me if I am wrong on that).

I guess my main suspicions are hitogoroshi, ConfidAnon, Aranfan, Scott Brosius (aka everyone on 5cvm wagon). Right now I feel people are only pushing 5cvm's wagon because he is "anti-town" which I wholeheartedly disagree with.

Hito less scummy than arafan because his cat is cuter :wink:
This whole post reeks of you KNOWING 5cvm is going to flip town. I don't think a townie would be so confident in this

Unvote
Vote: Evilgorrilaz
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

He is defending 5cvm very strongly. His lazy attempt of scumhunting is everyone on the 5cvm wagon.

If 5cvm flips town (and EG as scum knows that 5cvm is not town) he can get town points since he defending 5cvm, and go after people on the wagon. It is the extreme confidence that he has speaking of 5cvm as if he is town that disturbs me. I think he has more information than the rest of us.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

ChiboSempai wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:We need to remove the distraction now, as it will just get worse on subsequent days and hinder our ability to scum-hunt. I gave my reads on other players, but 5cvm is being so anti-town it speaks for itself. I don't see another way to go D1.
Do any of us like 5cvm? Of course not. But I still feel there is a better option for finding/looking for scum today. You just replaced into the game and I don't like this tunnelvision you have on who is easily the easiest person to cast suspicion on. You're just looking for an easy person to lynch it seems, and I REALLY don't like that.
What do you think of my EG case since you apparently ignored or didn't care to read it?
Evilgorrilaz wrote:
I think there is at least 1 scum on the 5cvm wagon.
I love when people say this. It's such an empty statement in an attempt to say that a wagon is bad. Have you ever met a wagon especially D1 (regardless of the alignment of the person being lynched) that did NOT have scum on it?
ChiboSempai wrote: Well, in terms of that way of thinking (it's another good point to add to other scumtells), I'm still eyeing Aranfan and definitely Scott now for what I said in my last post. One of the two should be lynched today. I've been vocal about Aranfan before, and Scott really hasn't helped much this game at all and is acting pretty tunneled on 5cvm without commenting on too much of the game up to now.
Why do you keep ignoring that I changed my vote? You haven't even addressed my case on EG.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Will catch up sorry.
Town 15-19