Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

/confirm
@lobster
Is Washington cool? I have orders to the USS Aberham Linclon in Evret. Is it fun?

Just curious.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
Townie: 1-2
In Progress: 2 alive
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Vote: Hoopla
for voting first.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Vote: milkshake
for implying that peabody is innocent, and because your trying to tempt me with delicious milkshakes.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Holy crap page 4 already!
I'm not.
It seems like it to me.

I have no idea why hoopla is acting the way hoopla is acting.
Hm, I guess our rules didn't include a no-codes/cryptography clause... that could make things interesting...
NAW's secret message wrote:adnovadkljsfgkjsfginjoesgnioewngiewngawfijoplkfjanasodasldk fnasdfinladsiofnadslfjnasdlfj asldfjnhasldf;kjasd lfanhsljfandslfjasnhdljfaslfjabsndflaskdfbaskfbwlorg nadfskpndfsndsfbvs
Look I just wrote a code too! Oh, wait, NM that means absolutely nothing(I mashed my keyboard), just as hoopla's code probably has no key either.

Vote: Hoopla, FoS: Milkshake
for trying to create what appears to be a useless bandwagon and using cheap tricks to prove you legitimacy, and for milkshake cause he followed like a sheep and offered a banana (which makes it basically a banana split, which I'm sure he is using to try and bribe me cause they are so delicious) but mostly for the following thing.

PS. I turn 21 tomorrow, so if I don't come back on till mon-tues, you know why.
PSS. I hate typing banana.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I have no idea what you just said hoopla, though I feel its my fault cause I think my brain stopped working for some reason. Can you restate that like I'm a kindergartner? a short summary would work too.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

EBWOP: im refering to post 104 hoopla
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Man, a kindergartner would never understand that :P

So, if i get it right, you were basicly voting on and insisting on messiah for no real reason to he how he would react and to see who would believe such a cock-and-bull story for an easy and useless bandwagon.
Thats what i got from it.

@AGM (new official acronym for altmasterGM)
Enough has happened so far that you can say more than that.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

EBWOP (again):
AlmasterGM*
my bad
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Oh.
So, umm, how do you have info on Messiah?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:26 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Unvote, Vote: Hoopla
because I still don't get his messiah obsession and if he does have any real info, he should tell us and not encrypt it.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Interesting. So hoopla is claiming a daytime role. I'm going to focus on this, since it has the most information.
So, if we lynch messiah, and he flips town, we know that hoopla is scum. (good for us)
If we lynch messiah, and messiah is scum, then hoopla has a power role or he is scum who is trying to earn our trust. In the end, to me, a messiah lynch seems to be good for us, if for nothing more than info on hoopla.
Are there any flaws with my plan/logic?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:14 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I agree milkshake. We should defiantly not lynch until hoopla tells us more.
We also have some time till deadline, and I personally see no need to rush into anything.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@Hiphop
Your playstyle to me seem way too shortsighted IMO. I belive we should go day-by-day, but even if you are about to be lynched you should always try to progress twoard a town win.
2) While I do find you to be a good lynch, something about how quickly your bandwagon built up bothers me, and while I may end up voting you anyway, I'd like to take a few steps back first and just observe.
This bandwagon did build up fast, but thats probably due to the fact that we can say with almost certianty that either Messiah or Hoopla is scum. (Possibly both?)

As was stated before, we should not lynch untill hoopla gives us the reason she knows why messiah is scum. Having said that, I think a messiah lynch will be the most productive thing we can do on day 1, even if he flips town.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

NAW wrote:So, if i get it right, you were basicly voting on and insisting on messiah for no real reason to he how he would react and to see who would believe such a cock-and-bull story for an easy and useless bandwagon.
Thats what i got from it.
So basically I was pretty close to your true intentions in this post.

Unvote
because I tend to like erratic playstyles and I have a very town feeling from this tactic, but to me nothing is set in stone yet, and I am going to go over the general reactions of this, and you are in no way shape or form cleared in my mind, your just town enough to not be voted for.
Also, I would have let this go on for a bit longer, but that's just me.
Peabody wrote:It was my birthday yesterday, so I was unable to spend time reading the thread
I hear ya on that one, it was my birthday Saturday. happy birthday!
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

After going through each players PBP, these are my conclusions.

AGM
: Most posts are one line and tend to lack in content for the most part. Most of the posts talk about how he doesn't like peabody or CoCo (though he does give reasonable explanation as to why he dislikes CoCo.) What really turns me off, however, is his post about messiah.
AGM wrote:I'm getting tired of you not being at L-0.
He seemed far too willing to lynch with no further info from hoopla. This is concerning to me.

charlatan
: His posts seem to be very organized and his though process as well as his reasoning seem to be very clearly layed out (No confusion= good for town). I get a very town vibe from him, but he could also be very clever scum, and if that is the case, I feel we are in deep trouble.

CoCo
: Low post count as well as low content. He says he has been working unusual hours, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now in hopes he post more very soon.

CooLDoG
: Seems to be town, but was dumb enough to go to a halo odst gaming party, so im not convinced of his stance. Also, in regards to milkshake, I only half agree. There is no problem in being "info hungry" but milkshake also has not done too much in the way of scumhuntung IMO.

Empking
: Has a major lack of post content. His only given reason in voting messiah was "faith", and not to offend religious people, but faith won't help the town.

hiphop
: High post count and content, he doesn't seem to mind stirring things up and digging deep, which to me is a pro-town move. I dont quite get hoopla's feeling toward him.

hoopla
: Very unusual play in regards to the whole code-and-reaction, but for the most part i like it, and I don't believe scum would put themselfs out this much. However, I do reserve the right to believe that hoopla is appealing to this very emotion. For now hoopla seems to be more pro-town, but I will take everything she says with a grain of salt.

lobstermania
: obviscum :P

Messiah
: Seemed to keep his cool under pressure, always using logic instead of OMGUS to guide his posts in the face of some unfair votes IMO.

Milkshake
: My intial reaction was anti-town from milkshake, since he seemed to go along with hoopla too easily, but after a re-read, I get a more town feeling from milkshake. It may be due to the deliciousness of a banana split though. I'm on the fence about milkshake.

NewAgeWarrior
: If sexy-townie was a role, NAW would be the poster child.

Peabody
: Low post count but they all seem to contain some useful info, and since it's his birthday weekend, ill give him the benefit of the doubt. For now.

Sposh
: He seems to be going with the flow more than anything, and seemed too willing to jump on messiah without asking for further info. All of his play so far does not sit well with me.

All in all, I will go with a
Vote: AlmasterGM
and a
FoS: Sposh, Empking
, with hope of more info from
peabody, CoCo, and Empking.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

That is why I go by my gut. Best thing to do on day one.
Yes, your gut feeling > logical arguments from information obtained.
What use could come from just using a gut feeling? Probability would make it that you are probably going to choose a townie, then after a NK, we are down 2 members with not much info that we had to start off with.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

When did I ever say facts? I said information, which is different, and plenty of information can be taken from day 1.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I am getting really bad vibes from Empking due to his recent post hopping. It seems he didn't have much reason at all to vote for Peabody, and then went and unvoted in his next post, basicly saying after he read the ISO he felt different, but to me if feels like he isn't paying attention.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:06 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Sorry AGM, I don't see things in black and white like you appear to do. You never really gave any other reason for you feeling, you basically just seemed to contradict me for the fun of it.
AGM wrote:I don't see how you can criticize me not liking Peabody and CoCo given that I've made legitimate arguments against them and they are both scummy. Also, I'm adding hiphop to the list of people I don't like.
AGM wrote:Wrong. CoCo is scum.
AGM wrote:Scum.
I'll go through and try and find your arguments, but all I can remember is your reasons vs CoCo.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@charlatan
messiah is a dude.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

To me, hiphop has said and done some scummy things, but I can't support a lynch on him yet because i feel that both AGM and Empking are clearly more deserving of a lynch today. My main beef with hiphop is his instance at the uselessness of day 1. To be fair he didn't say it like that, but I think that day one can bear some very useful info, especially later on down the line when we can try to catch scum in contradictions from the past.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

peabody wrote:If hiphop flips scum, I'll note this.
Go ahead. I'm not saying i belive he is town, i just am not convinced of his scummyness, and like i also said, there are other more deserving IMO.
How are they clearly more deserving? Fill me in on how you read them, please.
Certainly. AGM concerns me mostly when he went with a messiah vote and had not given and indication that he wanted anything more than hoopla's word. He I'd say that if messiah flipped scum we could lynch hoopla after, but as to why he would do it without any info is beyond me. His style also seemed to me as if he didn't care if either was lynched, so long as lynching happened, not to mention his one-liners for most of the game. (if, and its pure speculation, both messiah and hoopla are town and AGM is scum, then its the perfect vote and reason to have 2 townies lynched with no pressure on the scum) Note that I do not believe messiah and hoopla are cleared as town to me, but in my mind it fits. My main reasons remain his one liners as well has him simply doing as hoopla told him to do without wanting solid reasoning to listen to him.

Empking has been posting very little and his votes are jumpy on top of that. It's not that he is lurking, it seems to be more like him deliberately not indulging his reasons or he has a lack of concern for thoroughly thinking through his votes. His line about having faith in a wagon, then commenting about sposh comment on messiahs double standard, even though sposh ended up saying there was none and he got it confused with another game. It seems like he was just trying to run with whatever sposh said and not actually checking and making his own opinion. Overall, alot of movement but he has gone absolutely nowhere.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@AGM
So are you saying, without a doubt, that hiphop is scum?

@charlatan
It's fine if he is a minimalist, but not giving clear reasons doesn't help us out. If he has info/speculations, I don't see how keeping it to himself help us out at all.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

No, read my post. My argument was that there are shades of guilty.
You did say that, but you also have many instances of blatenly saying people are scum. for example,
[qutoe]
I'm getting tired of you not being at L-0.[/quote]
Wrong. CoCo is scum.
Scum.
Those are thing said to peoplw when you know or have basicly no doubt that they are scum, not people who simply have a shade of guilty.
You, for example, are guilty, but not as guilty as you would be if a confirmed cop got a SCUM read on you.
This in itself seems contradictory, but I'll let it slide due to the fact that if you changed the word guilty into something less absolute, like scummy, I would agree with he statement.

Also, this is more of a personal opinion than fact, your seem entirely unconcerned with Empking, my #2 on scummyness. You say things like "faith he will come through for us" and when asked about him early on, all you said was "meh". Granted he hasn't said a whole lot, but I still think more than one three letter word can be said about him. Not really damning evidence, but it just strikes me the wrong way.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:44 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

"You suck, go convince yourself that you're wrong"
Made me lol like a mofo.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I will admit that AGM has not really dodged any of my questions at him, and seems to be posting much more info, one of my main reasins for voting him. However, I am going to keep my vote on him at this time.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@charlatan
Truth.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I guess you argument makes some sense, but the way I read it, all of that could fit in with a few other players, and overall it wasn't convincing in the slightest.
Also, your argument seems to be geared more towards hiphop's guilt more than messiah, but you think lynching messiah will give more info. It kinda makes sense in a crude way, but I think we can do better than that with a D-1 lynch, or at least a better reason for a messiah lynch.

Mod: Official vote count please? Thanks!
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Milkshake, why are you obsessed with the hammer? If you think he is scummy, vote for him.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

That makes no sense. Your willing to hammer someone marginaly scummy, but not willing to vote someone maginaly scummy in the event they get hammered? WTF?

I have a theory. I was going to say this in my last post but decide to wait for milkshake to post first.
I think that milkshake is trying to not fit into the 3rd vote theory. To summarize, I think that he wants to be the hammer and not someone in the middle vote. It has a weird angle to it, but to me it makes sense.
After a lynch goes off, especially if it is a townie, the typical 2 people under most scrutiny is the BW starter and the hammer for obvious reasons, so to "slip" under the radar, scum will try to stay in the middle votes. This method is especially useful on day one when there is so little evidence that having bad/little reasons is not such an unusal thing. He may be trying to avoid this, and when d-2 comes he could say things like "would scum really hammer?", ect...

Far fetched theory, but a voice in my head said I should share it so I did.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:09 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

:/
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:28 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Wow. I wasn't as certain as all of you about hiphop, but i guess it worked out for the best.
I need to re-read and rethink my list, because AGM hammered quickly. This doesn't clear him, but I just don't think how him doing this would have helped scum.

I wouldn't mind an Empking lynch, but I defiantly need more time to make any clear decisions.

Also the thought of a SK is little in my mind, and the thought of a doc is high.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:57 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Sposh, you make no sense.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@charlatan
I'm saying that there is pretty much no chance of their being a serial killer in this game. We probably would have a kill if there was.

Also, I don't think i stated it well enough in my last post. I feel Sposh really shot himself up with his totally careless post that he made.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:57 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I just never disregard any possibilities. It is technically possible for a town doc to block a NK and a mafia RB to RB an SK kill, or the sk is not NK till later so he can throw a wrench into the towns plans, but the chances of that are too little for me to feel that they should be entertained.

Also, it is possible for scum to have gone with a no-kill, setting themselves up with a fake claim doc if they are about to be lynched, saying "I'm doc, I protected soandso N1 and that's why he wasn't killed". Highly unlikely, yet not an impossible scenario.

If it's not impossible, it could happen. I say it so I can people's minds open, so they I don't tunnel vision into their own beliefs of what the game set up is which can be disastrous.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Meh. I just think it means he's a vanilla mafia.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Vote: Hoopla

Yea, lynching townies just to "tidy up" because we are "ahead". That is an excellent town practice.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

messiah wrote:@Empking: Why weren't you voting D1?
Did he even really do anything D-1?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”