Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Peabody »

vote hiphop

No explanation needed, eh?

---

Alamaster and I have played in a game before. The game is ongoing, so I would rather not discuss things I'm not allowed to discuss. The game can be found here
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Peabody »

hiphop wrote:
Peabody wrote:
vote hiphop

No explanation needed, eh?
You had better give one. AlmasterGM thives in bs. I most certaintly do not want to play this entire game without the players changing.

It is bs right? If it isn't I want a reason.
Just for fun, but I see you are getting a bit defensive...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla's multiple random voting is a strategy I have seen on mafiascum.net before. It's a great way to start discussion and see people's reactions.
Hoopla wrote:Okay, I am relatively satisfied you're town. I suggest we bandwagon someone to L-3 or L-2 before the end of this page.
Is this in reference to HipHop? Can you explain your reasoning behind your conclusion, Hoopla?

I don't like milkshake's comment on me. His further explained definition of "apparent" looks like a coverup. It looks forced.

Hiphop looks very jumpy to me. Usually in the RVS I can pick out scum through gut feeling. The fact that he didn't take an RVS vote very well tells me that he has something to hide.
HipHop wrote:So it was bs. Defensive? If you attacked me, I have a right to defend. What do you expect me to do, flop over and wave the white flag?
Well, that is essentially what most people do during the RVS. The votes are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Almaster, I'll try to get your name right. It's certainly not a reason to DK me...

CooLDoG, are you accusing Messiah of tunneling? It doesn't seem that he is tunneling on anyone...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Peabody »

Messiah wrote:@milkshake: In that case, what's scummy about a 2 vote bandwagon on the first person who said anything suspicious during the RVS?

As for Hoopla's information, I know that she's lying. If you're just going to take her word for it I'm not sure how I can convince you otherwise.

vote: Hoopla
What is Hoopla lying about?

------------

On another note, I have never seen Hoopla use so much gambit. I'm really curious.

---------

Just did a reread of Messiah.

The whole Messiah thing does look quite a bit strange, and I would be fine with bandwagoning him. Messiah's defense to charlatan's 'backpedalling' comment is scummy. Allow me to expound:
charlatan wrote:It looks a bit like borrowing someone else's soft suspicion and running with it, getting called on it, and then backpedaling with 'oops, I mistook the definition of the word.'
Messiah wrote:I wasn't backpedaling, I legitimately misinterpreted what milkshake meant due to the word having more than one common meaning.
Messiah, you
pushed
a case on milkshake with a vote. This makes me believe that you didn't
just
misinterpret his wording.

Next, your vote was not the same thing that cooldog and coco did. Coco didn't vote. CooLDog voted after you.

unvote; vote Messiah

--------

Hoopla, you missed my question:
Peabody wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Okay, I am relatively satisfied you're town. I suggest we bandwagon someone to L-3 or L-2 before the end of this page.
Is this in reference to HipHop? Can you explain your reasoning behind your conclusion, Hoopla?
--------------
milkshake wrote:
I don't like milkshake's comment on me. His further explained definition of "apparent" looks like a coverup. It looks forced.
A coverup? What am I covering up? Don't be silly. I was just asking why Almaster is annoyed by you. (Maybe now I know... -.- )
I'm referring to your definition of 'apparently'. Your definition does not necessarily void your comment about me being 'apparently town' because your definition came AFTER someone questioned you on it.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

unvote; vote cooldog

I'll explain why later... It's 3 am.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Peabody »

will post soon.

sorry
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Peabody »

I know there are a lot of questions for me.

Like I said, I'm really sorry. will post tomorrow morning.

I promise. Fo sho.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Peabody »

I would like to start this post by apologizing for leaving everyone hanging. I have been quite busy this weekend. It was my birthday yesterday, so I was unable to spend time reading the thread. I will start by answering questions followed by my observations over the past couple pages.

@ hiphop - You asked me this:
hiphop wrote:
I wrote:Hiphop looks very jumpy to me. Usually in the RVS I can pick out scum through gut feeling. The fact that he didn't take an RVS vote very well tells me that he has something to hide.
Are you talking about your first vote? I said quite clearly, if it was random, AlmasterGM needs a bs reason. Where is your info coming from of me not taking a bs reason very well?
Yes, I was referring to my first vote. My info was that you just seemed really jumpy after I voted you. It caught my eye that in the midst of everyone random voting, you seemingly were offended by my vote on you.

You said:
You
had better
give one. AlmasterGM thives in bs. I most certaintly do not want to play this entire game without the players changing.

It is bs right? If it isn't I want a reason.
It just looks as if you are threatened.

===
Regarding my vote on CooLDoG:

He wasn't involved in RVS. His first vote was serious. It caught my eye, so when the Messiah bandwagon started up, I kept my eye on him.

Whenever the Messiah bandwagon popped up, CooLDog was no where to be seen. He went from posting regularly to just disappearing off of the face of the planet. My vote on him was primarily to test if he was lurking or if he just was inactive. I wanted to know what he thought of the Messiah wagon.

He said he was busy at a 24 hour gaming party about 12 hours after I voted him. I believe his alibi, so therefore, I am going to
unvote

---------

Hoopla's recent softclaim makes me interested. If she truly does have a daytime role, I wouldn't mind voting Messiah again. It's impossible to tell if she's lying though.

My analysis of the last few pages is this:

Scummy:
hiphop
milkshake

slightly scummy:
Messiah
CooLDoG

Neutral:
Coco
charlatan
AlmasterGM
NewAgeWarrior
Empking
Sposh

Leaning town:
Hoopla

Hiphop's recent activity has led me to further iso-read him. What I found is not good. The general read, the wordings, and the logic just make my gut scream for a hiphop vote.

vote hiphop
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by Peabody »

1) My vote on hiphop was NOT OMGUS. Mainly because at the time I voted I forgot he FoS'd me. By the way, FoS's don't really carry the same weight as votes.

2) Empking's recent vote then unvote caught my eye. It is noted (Not worthy of any action against him at this point. Sometimes I do the same exact thing he does. Rereading tends to change minds).

3) @ Milkshake
Milkshake wrote: By the way, Peabody never did explain that vote. Nor did he ever unvote.
Please refer to this post where I did explain my vote on CooLDog AND I unvoted. post 208

The fact that you don't read posts scares me. Mafia tend to have careless reads of posts bc they aren't genuinely scumhunting.

4) CooLDog's confirm vote was entirely unnecessary and kind of scummy in my opinion.

5)
NAW wrote:To me, hiphop has said and done some scummy things, but I can't support a lynch on him yet because i feel that both AGM and Empking are clearly more deserving of a lynch today.
If hiphop flips scum, I'll note this.

@ Hiphop - By the way, the two people who were on my scummy list does not mean that I believe BOTH of them are scum. Yes, you two could be scum together but it is unlikely due to the extreme bussing.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Peabody »

For the entirety of Day 1, I have been getting a neutral read on Almaster because of his consistent one-liners with hardly any content. I tried to not let his personal attack against my character affect my view of his alignment. His case against me was very weak, and to be honest, I didn't understand all of his reasonings behind it.

In my opinion, Almaster is just as bad as Coco and Empking in regards to lurking because all his posts are one line. I fail to see any reasoning behind many of his arguments.

---

I don't like Sposh's post 328. It's just weird and unnecessary.

---

I need to do a reread of day 1 and look at hiphop's play in regard to other players.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote:
Messiah wrote: @Hoopla: Why do you want to policy lynch today?
Proactive towns need to worry about more than just lynching scum - keeping people active and ensuring we're not left in lylo or later game scenarios with multiple lurkers (or even people incapable of analysing things).

We lynched scum D1, so we're ahead and can afford to do some tidying up. I think Empking is quite an excellent choice in my opinion - he was not on hiphop's lynch which is a good place to start. Coupled with his lack of content, I won't settle for much less.

Vote: Empking

I will have more soon when I've more time on my hands.
I agree with NAW. What the heck are you talking about? We're supposed to lynch scum, not inactive players.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Peabody »

Messiah wrote:I'm not voting?

vote: AlmasterGM

@NAW: No.

@milkshake: I asked you a question.
Messiah..

You haven't said a word about Almaster on this day. Why do you think he's mafia?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote: Moreover, if you look at the context surrounding my posts, it isn't much better - Hoopla is changing her vote every other post, hiphop is posting random nonsense, and everyone else is either RVSing or hasn't said anything. I fail to see how my behavior is unique in any way, shape, or form.
This is justifying scumminess by pointing fingers everywhere else.
Given Hoopla's strong encouragement and softclaim, I saw no reason not to throw her the bone. If she's right, we win, if she's not, she'll have lots of explaining to do.
Also, given that my dislike of CoCo and Peabody wasn't going anywhere, it was clearly time to move on to new possibilities.
Wait, what? You just gave up on who you thought was mafia? Just because a vote isn't popular doesn't mean you shouldn't push a case against them. Your wording: new possibilities... it looks like you are discounting your former suspicions. Are you?

So don't give me any town cred for the hammer. Where's the scumtell?
If Almaster is scum, his hammer is quite odd. I will not discount that it was merely a stunt to get the trust of the town.

-----

I'm liking charlatan's case. It looks promising so far.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Messiah wrote:I don't really understand what you're getting at. Is the case I made in post 273 somehow invalid now? I'll make a bullet point list/analysis of the main reasons I think he's scum once I have access to a computer.(Been posting from my phone for about a week now.)
Sorry, I must have missed post 273. Because you voted on day 1, I'm assuming you still believe he is mafia. Has your case evolved or detracted at all?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

Posts 373 and 374 struck some alarms for me.
CooLDoG 173 wrote: Ok so empking, you apparently then wanted a no-lynch on d-1. Do you know how bad a no lynch on d-1 is? I just want to know why you did not vote on d-1 because you didn't find any one person to be overly scummy. This must mean that you did find some people "scummy" but not "overly", who falls into the first, and what does "overly" mean?
This is very clearly bad logic. Empking's lack of vote or lack of overt suspicions does not mean he wants a no-lynch. Weak case, CooLDoG.
CooLDoG 174 wrote:I just want to know also why you dance at a d-1 lynch of scum, a n00b could have told us hip-hop was scummy.
A noob could have told us hiphop was scummy? I'm not sure why you are even pointing this out, considering Sposh was the first person to vote hiphop.

Also, what does this statement say about NAW, Messiah, Coco, and Empking?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'll have some reasons on who I think is scummy in a bit, but for now, I'll just concede the charlatan and Messiah cases.
The ones against you?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Peabody »

I'm really not liking Empking's insistence that Hoopla derailed an active bandwagon vs Hiphop. Two of the votes were completely random. Empking's third vote on Hiphop was not.

One thing I would like to note is I kept my vote on hiphop for a reason after my random vote, so I don't think you can legitimately call 2 of the first votes on hiphop to be random at the time Hoopla derailed it.

My spat with Empking is more that there wasn't really an active bandwagon on hiphop. There is no indication that the hiphop wagon was going to grow at that point. I would say that if anyone interrupted the hiphop wagon, it would be CoCo's "this caught my eye" post on milkshake. Messiah and CooLDog followed immediately.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Peabody »

Messiah wrote:
@Peabody: Why aren't you voting? Who is the scummiest person in your opinion?
Sposh and Cooldog are on my preferred list to lynch. I am a bit indecisive at this point, hence my vote is not on anyone yet. There has been a lot of suspicious activity during this day phase.

Almaster and Empking I wouldn't mind being lynched. The thing about Almaster is he is playing just like his meta. He was town in the game I played with him, and he still did one-liners. Everyone tended to see him as scummy. As for Empking, I am not liking the way he is pushing his cases.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh, and Almaster, did you mean to quote Sposh?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Peabody »

Welcome to the game HowardRoark. I'm interested on your take in the game.

I will be forming a case soon enough. Sorry for the lack of posting.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Peabody »

btw, that case will be posted on the weekend. Either tomorrow or Sat.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Peabody »

Guys, I really really apologize. Real life has been happening, and I'll get in the game soon. I'm so sorry..

CooLDoG and Sposh are still the scummiest to me so far... leaning more toward CooLDoG. Not gonna put out a vote yet until I have the time to post my case.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Peabody »

Reading through the thread, I have come to the conclusion that CooLDog is probably scum.

What leads me to believe this?

Day 1

CooLDog latched onto a case formed against milkshake with no new input. It looks at this time as if it is a simple bandwagon to get the day started off. However, CooLDoG's vote was nearly an exact parrot of Messiah's vote on Milkshake. This vote comes across to me as opportunistic.
CooLDoG 75 wrote: Milk how could I say something different if you can read the whole thread in under 5 mins? Your post was the only post we can really vote for/on. I want a small wagon onmilk to get some press, I however, don't want a quick-lynch (I always have to tell people that).
Pressure votes don't do anything if they are described as pressure votes.

Blatent rolefishing

One thing that really bugs me is CooLDoG's constant vote on milkshake at the beginning of the day. He kept his vote there without ever saying anything else about milkshake other than his "Peabody looks innocent" post. So, what has originally been a pressure vote has become useless by page 8. CooLDoG's vote on milkshake was meant to be the start of a "small bandwagon" which never happened. In fact, CooLDoG expressed major suspicion toward Hoopla and/or messiah. Why oh why was CooLDoG's vote stuck on milkshake? Perhaps he didn't want to rock the boat? This isn't very protown to me.

Post 236 is when Cooldog finally decides to vote for hiphop. This was at the "tipping point" of the wagon when a hypothetical scum would normally give in to a bandwagon. What is more: the case sucks (Very vague). These two facts together lead me to believe Cooldog was merely following the crowd.

After Cooldog's vote for hiphop, all of a sudden we see Cooldog relentlessly pushing the hiphop vote. I know this is WIFOM but it looked to me as if he is last minute bussing. He went out of his way to "confirm vote" hiphop in post 257.

Day 2:
Post 373 Cooldog accused Empking of wanting a no lynch. This is an obvious misinterpretation of Empking's earlier post.

Post 392 - CoolDog votes for AGM. I fail to see why, because his cases up to this point in the day have been against Empking and Sposh.

Oh yeah, and after his AGM vote, his pushes a case against Empking? What?

I really don't like this post by Cooldog:
Cooldog wrote:hmmmm..... AMG is at l-2 never notted that, maybe we should take some action on him,

Cooldog is probably scum.

vote cooldog
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Peabody »

CooLDoG wrote:@ mess, yes real lfe has also struck me hard...
Nothing to say against my case?
HowardRoark wrote:Based on hiphop's seemingly sincere attacks on AlmasterGM, Peabody, charlatan, Hoopla, and milkshake . . . I believe that these can be ruled out for the time being . . . that leaves Empking, CooLDoG, Messiah, NewAgeWarrior, and Sposh.
Wait.. back up... I'm missing your premise here. Can you point out how hiphop's cases against said people are genuine? What cases did he push that were not genuine??

Are you ruling out bussing?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Peabody »

Sposh wrote:I'm really torn between Empking and CooLDoG.

@Empking: Why should I vote for CooLDoG in less than 15 words?
@CooLDoG: Why should I vote for Empking in less than 15 words?
I would love to add another question to these serious of questions.

This is directed at Sposh, Empking, and Cooldog:

What is the scummiest thing you did all game?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Peabody »

I would have to say I initially disagreed with Charlatan's insistence that milkshake changes his vote. I believe if milkshake thinks Messiah is scum, there is no reason he should change his vote. The entire town could be wrong about a suspect, and jumping on that bandwagon wouldn't be right for him if he believes messiah is undoubtedly scum.

However, Charlatan saved himself with
charlatan wrote:Regardless, I mostly wanted to get you to comment even just a little more on other wagons.
This is what I agree with. Milkshake, I believe that although you should keep your vote on Messiah, you should also comment on other wagons as well.

----
If a better case presents itself, I would be willing to hop wagons to Sposh, but I'm pretty sure of CooLDoG's wagon. I will most likely keep my vote there.
CooLDoG wrote:236, is wring because if I didn't want my "buddy" lynched then I woulld have gine with the other and voted hoopla.
Alright, I grant you this. Even though this is WIFOM, it actually is a good rebuttal. However: I would like to argue WIFOM with WIFOM. Cooldog, wouldn't you say its possible that you kept your vote on hiphop because it was obvious hiphop would be the one lynched? I don't think hoopla would have been lynched day 1.

Speaking of Hoopla, I'm not liking her newfound one-liners. She was doing very well in day 1, but that passion just seemed to have gone out of her.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla, what are your thoughts on CooLDoG?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:Mmmm....stagnation.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think so. I think a deadline would be great to move our behinds.

requesting deadline
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Peabody »

I'm really lost on Howard's sudden switch of vote to Empking. Can you please summarize your case? I missed it.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Peabody »

Welcome to the game, Looker! I hope you can help us out!!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Peabody »

I don't feel compelled to switch my vote to empking. I'm pretty sure CooLDoG is scum, and I'm not liking how he is on the empking wagon.

That makes my confidence in the empking wagon drop dramatically.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Peabody »

unvote CooLDog

Whoa whoa whoa!! That wagon turned around really fast. Although I do believe cooldog is mafia, I want to see his defense. Oh yeah, and half the people who voted never made a case...

I will revote CooLDoG after these people actually make a case, and CooLDoG responds. The wagon gets crazy when people just willy-nilly jump on it.

Hoopla, what is your case? You are just gonna jump on the wagon and say claimtime?

Sposh... your case??
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Peabody wrote:
unvote CooLDog

Whoa whoa whoa!! That wagon turned around really fast. Although I do believe cooldog is mafia, I want to see his defense. Oh yeah, and half the people who voted never made a case...

I will revote CooLDoG after these people actually make a case, and CooLDoG responds. The wagon gets crazy when people just willy-nilly jump on it.

Hoopla, what is your case? You are just gonna jump on the wagon and say claimtime?

Sposh... your case??
Yeah, no. This day has gone on long enough, and CoolDoG hasn't exactly been the best poster ever. We need pressure on him. Your move is not pro-town.
My qualm is that the wagon happened so fast, not that I don't think CooLDoG is mafia. I'm pretty convinced he is, but the fact that 2 or 3 people jumped on with out any explained reasoning really bothers me.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote:Hahahaha, if CoolDoG flips scum, you're going to be in a bit of trouble, Peabody.
Sigh... I know...

Almaster's post convinced me. I suppose we can just lynch him and jump on the voters later.

vote cooldog

Btw, I know my unvote doesn't look good. I will have mixed feelings when Cooldog flips scum. I'll be celebrating his lynch while at the same time being lynched myself. Ha, I'll take one for the team.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote:We should wait for him to claim first.
He's at L-1. We should be good to hear a claim unless someone does something stupid.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Peabody »

Looker wrote:Something's wrong here. One of you's not telling the truth.

vote empking
Care to elaborate?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Peabody »

My current suspicion is Looker.

Two quick observations: (I can go into detail if you would like)

1) NAW's blatent avoidance of the hiphop wagon. I noted this quote earlier in the game.
2) Looker's denial that Empking is confirmed town.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Peabody »

whoops, forgot the vote

vote looker
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by Peabody »

AGM wrote: Lurking - No. See Peabody for an example of actual lurking.
What? Really?

BTW

I would like to point out that AGM first rebuked me for voting CooLDoG without a reason on day one. I see a bit of hypocrisy on AGM's part here (voting me without explanation).
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Peabody »

I wrote: My current suspicion is Looker.

Two quick observations: (I can go into detail if you would like)

1) NAW's blatent avoidance of the hiphop wagon. I noted this quote earlier in the game.
2) Looker's denial that Empking is confirmed town.
Let me reiterate my case on Looker for those who asked me to explain.

1) Naw avoided the hiphop wagon. Here is the quote that I keep coming back to in my head:
NAW 262 wrote:To me, hiphop has said and done some scummy things, but I can't support a lynch on him yet because i feel that both AGM and Empking are clearly more deserving of a lynch today. My main beef with hiphop is his instance at the uselessness of day 1. To be fair he didn't say it like that, but I think that day one can bear some very useful info, especially later on down the line when we can try to catch scum in contradictions from the past.
Over and over during day one, NAW has been trying to push the wagon away from hiphop. Any reread of Day 1 will note this.

2) Looker's denial of confirmed town is very obvious. Everyone read this and noted it.

-----

Almaster - I'm failing to see why you keep saying I'm lurking.

-----

This game has just changed up very quickly. Here are my thoughts on what has happened so far:

Looker claimed "town"... just "town"... People have been saying this confirms town, but unfortunately it looks like wishful thinking to me. All the flips have been "town" or "mafia". No further detail is involved. Looker is
NOT
cleared in my book.

Howard's claim that flavor came to replacements while the mod denies it was a horrible scum slip on his part. Howard jumped higher than Looker in scumminess.

unvote; vote HowardRoark

Claim.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Peabody »

Looker,

Is your only case against me that I was on every lynching bandwagon? I find that odd considering I was one of the first ones on the hiphop wagon, on both the CooLDoG wagon.

As for Messiah's vote on me, I cannot defend against it, considering that it is only a vote from the gut.

-----

As I was positive during the last day, I'm pretty sure looker is mafia. Please refer to my case on day 3 for details.

vote looker
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by Peabody »

milkshake wrote:Wow great, I just searched the whole thread and I couldn't find any reason Empking would know that the name of the VT role
before
the de-theme-ing was "Passive Astronaut." Of course, the whole reason the game wasn't supposed to be themed is so that this kind of flavor thing wouldn't happen. :roll:

unvote
and please please please tell me ASAP if I'm missing something.

I think this is too genuine to fake. I would say this is a confirmed town post. If milkshake is mafia, he does a great job of acting.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Peabody »

I agree that it is possible that he was faking it, but I don't think it is probable.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Peabody »

Interesting insight by everyone.

I'm still pretty sure Looker is mafia. I've got a lot of schoolwork that I've been doing, so I'm sorry I kinda just flaked out over the last two days.

And why am I at L-1??
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla, I'm not convinced Charlatan is mafia, however I admit that I haven't really considered the possibility too much.

I don't really understand why I am at L-1 when hardly any concise case has been posed against me. Messiah's vote on me is based on instinct?? How do I defend against that? Looker's case on me is based on me being on every lynching wagon? Did she forget the fact that I was on most of these wagons very early on?

I'm glad Hoopla is joining us once again, and I believe her insight is very crucial. It definitely makes sense that there would be one scum on the hiphop wagon and one scum off the wagon. But I disagree that it is more of a chance to find scum ON the wagon. Either Looker or Messiah is probably mafia. I'm STILL leaning towards Looker based on NAW's refusal to vote for hiphop and Looker's constant insistence to shoot down confirmed townies.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote: Whoever's wagon I'm trying to derail (if I'm scum), why wouldn't I just hammer Looker or Peabody? I've expressed enough suspicion on each of them to get away with it.
Sorry double post:

Using this logic, there is probably at least one or both scum on my wagon considering that I haven't been hammered yet.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Peabody »

Messiah wrote:After having re-read I feel that my gut feeling was heavily influenced by his sporadic disappearances and this post. I'd like to get Peabody's response before I say anything else.
I'm not really sure what you mean by sporadic disappearances, but yes, I have a crazy life over the past month or so. During this game, I have had my birthday, Thanksgiving, and a pretty sucky breakup with my exgirlfriend, I'm behind on homework, so MS hasn't been high on my list of things to do. However, I do feel that I have been contributing, or at least I hope I am helping. Whenever I post, I try to explain what I'm thinking at that time (not very many one-liner's from me).

As for the post you referred to, I understand how you come to the conclusion that I am trying to get 'town points'. My issue was over the span of 24 hours, CooLDoG went from L-5 to L-1. Many of the votes against CD were without explanation, so I hope why you can see why I believe scum used an opportunity to jump the bandwagon immediately after Empking was cleared. I was mostly concerned with Hoopla and Sposh's vote on Cooldog because it just seemed to come out of nowhere. I hope that answers your question, Messiah.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Peabody »

Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by Peabody »

What if we clear Milkshake along with the person the mafia attacked last night? We already know Milkshake is cleared as confirmed townie:

Player 1 -
Player 2 -
Player 3 -
Player 4 - CLEARED (Being milkshake of course)
Player 5 - CLEARED
Player 6 - Doctor
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote:A better idea to toy with is we organise a lynch as normal, but when we decide who that is, if the doctor has protected that person, or that person is the doctor they should claim. If nobody claims we assume whoever is being lynched isn't confirmed, but we still protect the identity of the doctor. Thoughts?
Very good idea. This should protect the identity of the doc.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

I agree to a massclaim with doctor removed from coming out.

I vote charlatan to go first as well. And then Hoopla. Messiah would be good after that...
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

wait, we're doing popcorn vote. Nevermind. Charlatan goes first.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Peabody »

Not a town powerrole other than doctor. Who's next who hasn't already claimed? I think I'm the last.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Peabody »

Wow, I didn't realize that this is very possibly a 2 scum setup. Very great insight from Hoopla!

Right now I'm extremely suspicious of Messiah on the account that he was off of the hiphop wagon.

Ps, sorry guys that I haven't been posting very often. I have been pretty busy and will try to post a little more.

If I had to choose someone to vote at this point, it would be either Messiah or Almaster. Almaster is less likely though because he hammered Hiphop.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Peabody »

Yeah...

I'm down with a Messiah lynch. Lynch him now?

vote Messiah
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Peabody »

This game was difficult. Our tactic, it wasn't really preconcieved but it worked out, was to bus on D1. After hiphop was dead, however, charlatan and I stayed together in voting and basically everything, and it worked out really well.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Peabody »

Yeah, sorry for bussing you hiphop, but I felt it was very natural to bus you.

Good games all!
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by Peabody »

:)
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hoopla wrote:
Peabody wrote:Yeah, sorry for bussing you hiphop, but I felt it was very natural to bus you.

Good games all!
I probably shouldn't have given you as much town credit as I did, knowing how Cyberbob and I raised you as scum in mini 836. It was mostly in a 2:10 set-up where Peabody scum didn't make sense. Your bus was very good, but what sold it was hiphop counterbussing you back, which can sometimes be a reliable town tell.
Actually Cyberbob's and your bus against me inspired my scum play during this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”