KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #169 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:51 am

Post by KittyMo »

/confirm my replacement of CSL
I have yet to see CSL not act like an idiot, but I have yet to read the thread either, so maybe I'll be happily surprised. :)

Hi Zach, Haylen, and JasonT, again. =]

I actually really need to be getting ready for school right now, so reading the thread is going to have to wait til later tonight. Bye bye, peeps. :)
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #374 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Sorry for replacing out, but the second I got my Role PM, I was like "There is NO WAY I'm getting out of this one."
Reasons Being:
#1 - Haylen was obv obv obv obvscum and basically dead
#2 - CSL hadn't done my spot much justice
#3 - I couldn't use the same thing I pulled as scum that worked so well because Zach would have me strung up and lynched within seconds.
#4 - I was in way too many other games

So, yeah, sorry everyone. Particularly Nikanor and Zach. :(
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #376 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nikanor wrote:Yeah, I blame our spot's loss on CSL in particular. :P
Not really. I think it was mostly bad luck that we got investigated for lurking for the rl issues and whatnot.

@KittyMo:
1) Haylen wasn't too obvscum. If anything, you could have bussed her, pushed for a Netlava/afatchic lynch on day two, then gone for a Jason lynch day three, like I was planning to do.
2) Agreed, but rl stuff gets in the way sometimes.
3) That's why you don't do the same stuff as scum every time, dummy. Be creative!
4) Meh, don't replace into a game you can't handle. Although that is part of Overeager Newbie Syndrome (ONS), I suppose. :P
1. Bussing her was my plan.
3. :( But it was so perfect!
4. I only replaced in cuz I wanted to play on the same side as Zach and he asked me too. So it was kind of a buzz-kill when we weren't on the same side...and that I was probably going to have to kill him Night 1.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”