Mini 829 - Internal Struggle Mafia (Over)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Idiotking

I laughed so much at the name I am voting him :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Shrinehme wrote:Hello.

Vote: jasonT1981

Would you mind if I called you Jason?
Not at all, most people do :)
Toro wrote:
vote: jasonT1981
, because we all know Stewart > Gordon.
Stewart is awesome also, one of my fav drivers... but nothing to do with this game... Yay Bandwagon is me :)
Zachrulez wrote:
Vote: JasonT1981

Because I hate Jeff Gordon.
Hey Zach :) go shoot some paintballs at him in Nascar 01 then :) But I am officailly the bandwagon in the RVS of the game lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hiphop wrote:
unvote
vote ryan

No, I unvoted, because than I too thought it was just a random vote that needed more thinking.

@deathrowkitty what do you think would of happened to me if I hadn't even posted yet? I wouldn't have any suspicious drawn on to me. Which is why I don't like lurkers. They think they can float under the radar.

@ dank I never said he was scum. When I said he was scum number 1, I meant that he was the guy that I was most suspicious of.

@everyone. FYI there are more than one scum in the game, so keep looking. At least I am staying active.

@zach. It has only been a couple of days, not even half our required time. And that lurker is as suspicious as anyone else. I would of kept my vote on idiotking, but I dislike lurkers more.
Ok point 1 - If you had not have posted yet, I think people may have been willing to give you time given it was over the weekend this game started and not everyone is able to post at weekends. Lurkers are a problem in games, however over the weekend I would give people leeway until monday/tuesday

Point 2 - So if he is your No1 choice of scum... you basically are saying he is scum right? why say he is your no1 suspect if you dont think him of scum.. that point you made makes no sense to me really.

Point 3 - Just because you are active does not mean we can not suspect you of being scum.. being inactive we can consider them scummy yes, but i prefer to go on what we have in text in this game.

Point 4 - We are all aware there would be more than one scum... maybe a diversion tatic from you to get others to look elsewhere away yourself?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hiphop wrote:I would most likely say 3 or 4 scum members.

As for activity proving that one is not scum, I don't believe it either. Scum would no doubt act like town. All I meant by activity, is that it makes the game more fun for everybody else.
While I do agree, more posts make for a fun game... but looking at people who have not posted yet would have been inpossible as we only have to go on what is posted in game if you understand what I mean.

Yes, it is annoying.. but I cant equate not posting to being scummy. However I can see how it is Anti-town. Just not scummy.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hiphop wrote:One must realize that I am scum or town. I can’t be both. If I am scum then there might be suspicion on shrine, deathrow, dtm, for unvoting me, if I am lynched.

I am not scum, and because I am not scum, the scum would realize I would be an easy lynch. Nobody, and I mean nobody would of questioned anybody if they put votes enough to get a lynch of me. I was at L-2, and if there were two scum members left they would have voted for me and I would of been a townie that was lynched. Therefore there could be a max of only one
active
scum member left that didn’t vote for me. So I thought that most of the scum must be already voting for me. The reason I have a suspicion of Toro is he was the fifth vote on me. He is following the bandwagon, and reiterating points already made against me. He seems to be over anxious to have me lynched. One can say the same thing of Jason, but at least his points are points that he thought of.

As for Ryan’s post if he makes posts that long, that is enough for ten posts, and he can wait that long to make another post if he wants to. At least now we have a post from everybody.

@redcoyote I will try to calm down to the best of my ability.
Alot of WIFOM....If you actually are town I would not expect scum to hop on at the end for the lynch that may give them away far to much do you not think? Infact I would expect scum to be in the middle/start of a wagon instead.

On the end would make it far to obivious I feel
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Also, how am I over anxious to see you lynched? I have not even got a vote on you, do I?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Infact, I had not posted in a day (post 56) due to family matters and really only pointed out what I felt was wrong with your post in my post 53... my last post in post 56 actually agreed with you slightly.....
jasonT1981 wrote:
hiphop wrote:I would most likely say 3 or 4 scum members.

As for activity proving that one is not scum, I don't believe it either. Scum would no doubt act like town. All I meant by activity, is that it makes the game more fun for everybody else.
While I do agree, more posts make for a fun game... but looking at people who have not posted yet would have been inpossible as we only have to go on what is posted in game if you understand what I mean.

Yes, it is annoying.. but I cant equate not posting to being scummy. However I can see how it is Anti-town. Just not scummy.
So umm how does that show as anxious for your lynch when I only pointed out what I felt was wrong in my post 53 as youwill see here
jasonT1981 wrote:
hiphop wrote:
unvote
vote ryan

No, I unvoted, because than I too thought it was just a random vote that needed more thinking.

@deathrowkitty what do you think would of happened to me if I hadn't even posted yet? I wouldn't have any suspicious drawn on to me. Which is why I don't like lurkers. They think they can float under the radar.

@ dank I never said he was scum. When I said he was scum number 1, I meant that he was the guy that I was most suspicious of.

@everyone. FYI there are more than one scum in the game, so keep looking. At least I am staying active.

@zach. It has only been a couple of days, not even half our required time. And that lurker is as suspicious as anyone else. I would of kept my vote on idiotking, but I dislike lurkers more.
Ok point 1 - If you had not have posted yet, I think people may have been willing to give you time given it was over the weekend this game started and not everyone is able to post at weekends. Lurkers are a problem in games, however over the weekend I would give people leeway until monday/tuesday

Point 2 - So if he is your No1 choice of scum... you basically are saying he is scum right? why say he is your no1 suspect if you dont think him of scum.. that point you made makes no sense to me really.

Point 3 - Just because you are active does not mean we can not suspect you of being scum.. being inactive we can consider them scummy yes, but i prefer to go on what we have in text in this game.

Point 4 - We are all aware there would be more than one scum... maybe a diversion tatic from you to get others to look elsewhere away yourself?

then agreed with you in 56?

that is a very serious misrep by saying I am anxious for your lynch I think as NO WHERE did I even mention anything about being anxious for, or even made mention of your lynch. Hell I don't even have a vote on you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hiphop wrote:To me it was random. To me, the vote had a reason, without having a reason. If that makes sense to you.
I am not surer if it makes sense or not... let me think about this.

It was random

It had a reason without having a reason....

please explain as it does not make any sense to me.. are you saying the fact that it was random is the reason without having any actual meaning behind the vote? that is the only reason I can think off for what you said.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK

The reason I didn't vote earlier is because I was pointing out what was wrong with Hiphops postings... I was not building a case.

after that however the misrep on me was bad yes when he stated I was anxious for his lynch and started me thinking more, and one of the reasons I did not vote then was because it would have put him at L-1 I believe at the time.

As well as that I was not fully convinced he was scum... so non comittal yea, I guess that is in a way.. But when I place a vote (aside from RVS) I am 100% sure I feel that person is scum.

@DeathRowKitty the reason I asked him to clarify was because I was unsure of what he was saying... I posted what I thought he maybe saying and asked him to clarify if I was right or not. And he has.

Honestly, I believe there could be 1... if not 2 opertunistic scum who got onto that wagon off hiphops.

Anyway, it is now nearly 4am as I post this (3.50am) Yikes... far tooo many energy drinks lol.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

hiphop wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote: Honestly, I believe there could be 1... if not 2 opertunistic scum who got onto that wagon off hiphops.
Can you speculate who of that group sticks out to you?
Give me until tomorrow afternoon to go over things again... I am not saying that anyones vote in itself is suspicious but just saying it would not surprise me to see at least one, if not 2 scum..I will look back over the wagon when I get up.. its now 4.35am here in Northern Ireland. And I am going to bed :)

In my experience in games elsewhere and not on MS scum usually hit the bandwagon early or middle.. maybe votes 3 and 4.

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Jason wrote:But when I place a vote (aside from RVS) I am 100% sure I feel that person is scum.
Seems like a strategy sure to get you accused of fencesitting. Besides, the only way to be 100% sure is to either be a cop assured of your sanity or scum (If you're scum, it would be helpful if you claimed right now :P )

You also didn't explain your opinions on hiphop (at least not very clearly). Please explain them more clearly.
I thought I did express my opinions on Hiphop and those opinions where how he was wrong in what he said.... i made a post replying to his numbered points and also replied to his saying wrongly i was anxious for his lynch.

If you want to call it fence sitting, so be it... when there are others who have not even voted though i find it a weird comment especially since I never have fully suspected him of being scum, I just think he has had bad logic and misrepped me (I do think this was a tad scummy yes, but I believe he acknowledged he was wrong on)

... infact my vote is still actually on Idiotking lol.

unvote
it was my RVS Vote

Will do a proper read over when I get out of bed, which now seems more and more likely will be the afternoon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh and no, I wont be claiming anything... nice role fishing i must point out though ;)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zachrulez wrote:Going with the flow is generally considered suboptimal play, and even scummy by some.

You are expected to think for yourself, and give your own insight in reaction to the events of the game.

A go with the flow attitude, if present in enough players, promotes quick lynching with minimal thought, and as the saying goes short days hurt the town.

Your play style is potentially very dangerous to the town. You need to learn as you go and develop your play style into something that is more than just going with the flow.
Oh, I have been trying to be cautious and be sure with my vote because I thought not being 100% sure on my vote would actually be hurtful and dangerous to the town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Had some major Computer issues, Power outage as I was shutting down has set me back a day. NTLDR files got corrupted and could not repair them. only fully got computer going now, will be catching up tomorrow.. its 1.40am here

Sorry
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
@Jason
Have you completed any games on mafiascum? I didn't see any in your profile.
Alas no, My first game i entered is now nearing an end though. when It is complete I will link you to it, but with my understanding of the rules I can not do so until then.

Catching up with part of the game now, then Have the Man Utd vs Chelsea game at 3pm so will be posting after that.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Still having some major computer issues Gah, will have them sorted by tomorrow as my new RAM chips arrive. running currently on 64mb ram, can you imagine how slow that is? lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Will be caught up by tomorrow I promise, to many bloody text walls to read through is slowing my down drastically, making it harder to read. However I have not been fence sitting.. I have had major issues with my computer and only got back online properly tonight.

I was majorly behind in all my other games also (i'm in 4)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK actually read through this... text walls have killed me... they bloody killed me but here goes
DeathRowKitty wrote:Let's say we were 10 or 15 pages further into the game. Would you be willing to vote and/or lynch hiphop? Basically, how scummy do you find him?
I think any lynch depends on the evidence no matter how far you are into a game
Toro wrote:
DTMaster wrote:Nice activity to catch up to for a change, here are some thoughts that haven't been said that I thought should be pointed out.

@Toro

Your 121 bothers me with this line:
toro wrote: Pretty much all the talk about me just jumping on the hiphop bandwagon,
the reasons were there for my vote, they just weren't mine.
You admit you are weak at scum hunting, but the bolded part doesn't jive well with me since it makes you look like you are going with the town flow.
I
was
going with the flow.
I don't like this really... seems like not wanting to give any of your own ideas
hiphop wrote:@Toro You at the moment, for that is the reason I am voting for you, but that may change. A lot of things have happened for day 1, and most likely many more.
seems very wishy washy to me

DTM - I am always cautioius with my vote.. I have been caught before just throwing it around.. i like to make sure I am certain the person is scum before I vote.
Paradoxombie wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote: Oh, I have been trying to be cautious and be sure with my vote because I thought not being 100% sure on my vote would actually be hurtful and dangerous to the town.
Not as hurtful as no discussion. I ask: what do you think we'd be talking about now if no one had voted? Would you still be suspecting hiphop if he hadn't voted or been voted? Hypothetically, do you think town would have the advantage in a game where people could only cast one vote per day?
what could we have talked about though if no one voted... I am saying I am beng cautious because I am not sure... not because of discussion or lack of or whatever
ryan2754 wrote: Really? Only 100%?!? Wow. That's interesting, because if you happen to be a vanilla townie, there is no way in hell, save investigations results/other PR such scenarios that you would know who his 100% scum.

Who are you voting for currently? IK...so you KNOW he is scum? Not to mention, has Jason voted anyone else today (outside of RVS)? If so, that means he has two scum nailed on day one. AMAZING!
IK was my RVS vote was he not? and 100% in my mind i feel he is scum... there is no way I Can know 100%
hiphop wrote:Is it just me or do Toro, Jason, and idiotking, seem to be connected in a way? Jason get bw right off the bat. Idiotking notices the bw and draws attention to it with this post:
I fail to see a connection but whatever
hiphop wrote:By the way Jason, you still haven't told us who could be scum on that bw. Here I will put down names:
Dtmaster, Dank, Zachrulez, DeathRowKitty, and Toro.
If there is at least one scum on this bw you have at least a 20% chace of picking the correct person.
right now I think you Hiphop... I already gave reasons why bu this is at the time of THIS post... things may change
Idiotking wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:If I say someone is scummy, it means I think that person is likely to be scum. If I say someone's suspicious, it means I think that person's play has been odd or anti-town, but I don't necessarily find the person scummy.
Ok, I guess I could see that. Like, suspicion is a lead-in to scummyness, maybe? I still think suspicious equals scummy, but I think I get what you're saying now.
I don't think you need to be scummy for someone to be suspicious of you.
DeathRowKitty wrote:I did a re-read and I'm happy with where my vote is. I still don't like Jason's posts, but IK is definitely scummiest right now in my eyes. I don't have much new to add, but I came back to the same post again.
which post sorry, im getting lost in all this lol. IK is picking up my radar though
Idiotking wrote:
RedCoyote wrote: How would you know that I would've gotten the same information had I not made a post? How do you know what is and isn't helpful for me to try and piece together information about other players?
I'll respond to this with a counter-question: do you deny that it would be quite possible to have discerned the same information had you posted your reasoning in your first post?
Any reason why you would not respod with a answer?
Idiotking wrote:Strange, I thought 'quote wars', as you put it, were a basic form of discussion, addressing each issue in its many parts.
it is, but these bloody text walls are killing me
Idiotking wrote:But... but arguing about the argument is fun.... :(
no, its anti-town

Paradoxombie wrote:
Idiotking wrote:hat indicates this to you, specifically?
You're attempting to refute everything he says, when most of it doesn't deserve to be refuted. Indicative of someone who refuses to have his opinion changed. This would make sense if you're scum, since you would want to do everything possible to portray him as scum.
I have given plenty of opportunities to check my meta. I'm perfectly willing to give more. This is how I have always done things, and how I will always do things. I am not attempting to refute everything he says, I'm attempting to ADDRESS everything he says. Why? Because that's how I do things. In this sense, it would also make sense if I'm town, because I want to pressure him with REAL pressure, not the fabrication that pressure votes are.
Well I have to ask you: Does this feel so unreal?
unvote, vote: IdiotKing
I don't give a crap about meta really, each game is a different game and styles can change.
Idiotking wrote:
I am now ready to go to Valhalla if the town wishes it.
expalin please?
Idiotking wrote:True, I could be wrong. But I don't think I am. If I am indeed wrong, then RC, as townie, should be able to defend himself adequately. It would be the same situation if I was killed later and had a case built against someone.

why should he not be able to as scum also?
hiphop wrote:
Idiotking wrote:
Probably. To me being anti-town and being scum mean the same thing. If you hurt the town, you deserve to be suspected. If you hurt the town and then lie about it, you deserve to be lynched.
What you did with the quotewar is absolutely anti-town. DRK might as well as post the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem. If you wanted to say a point say it and be done with it. So if anti-town and scum are the same thing than:
vote:idiotking
the quote war was annoying but helpful... anti-town and scummy are not the same thing though.
Idiotking wrote:I don't even need to build a case for why I think hiphop is scum. He'll end up doing it himself. He basically already has.

Come on, let's do this.
I really do not like this..... really do not... you don't need to build a case and come on lets do this.... OUCH now thats scummy
DTMaster wrote: @Jason
Remember to answer my post. These walls are drowning it down.

could you repeat it please? sorry these text walls have killed me and I may have missed it if I have not already answered

right now IK is doing alot of OMGUS and seems to be attacking his attackers.
hiphop wrote:I believe that quote wars blow everything out of proportion. They begin to argue about the argument, and not about what the original post is about. It is anti-town. Shrine has complained about wall-to-wall posts, and asked to only summarize the argument, and only expand in dire need. I saw no dire need here. It also will make it harder for don_Johnson to catch up. In being that I believe that it was anti-town, drk commented on anti-town being scummy and not scum. Idk said anti-town was scum. I was using his argument against him for a reason for my vote.

As for blowing it out of proportion drk was willing to stop the argument, while idk would of continued to his grave.
its made things damn near impossible for me to catch up also

Idiotking wrote:
Maybe I'm just being paranoid again, but I think it's kind of suspicious that you only come out and say this after paradoxombie said it, DRK agreed and was willing to stop, and I wasn't and had several votes on me.
Idiotking wrote: Wonderful use of someone else's reasoning there, hiphop. Hell, even the wording is the same.
maybe someone esles, but it is a good point
Idiotking wrote:For those who don't like quote wars, a summary:

Misrepresentations, exaggerations, assumptions about my opinions and intentions, blatant lies, half-truths and misdirections.

RC, you Sir have the stuff politicians are made of.
but... you have done the same I feel.
Zachrulez wrote:I will be leaving for my trip later today, and will be back on Wednesday.

I expect I will be kicking back from my week off of work at that point though, so posting won't be a priority. But given that I'm already behind in this game, I'll see what I can do about getting a catchup post up.
At this point Zah still has not really added ANYTHING to the game whatso ever really.. he kept saying about catching up but never really has

FOS ZACH

DeathRowKitty wrote:
IK wrote: Yeah, we have way too many lurkers.
Clearest thought from you this game.

FoS lurkers
. If you have a good reason, you're exempt from this. I think this FoS covers (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) don_Johnson (yes, I know he just replaced in, but there had to have been something to give thoughts on), Paradoxombie, and Shrine.

Unfortunately, we also have ryan and DTM busy lately, toro and Zach with V/LA, and jason with a faulty computer. That leaves 4 of us able to post up to our normal levels: me, IK, hiphop, and RC. This game is going to have some serious activity issues over the next few days...

On that note, just an early warning of V/LA some point next week. I'll post the days I'll be missing at some point in the next few days.
I do appoligize, and being away has probably not helped my case at all... however i was runnig XP on 64m of ram... slow as hell making a catch up impossible really.

right now I am feeling that IK is by far the best lynch for today... I have highlighted what I thought about him in my post
however mostly everything has been covered by everyone else. Zach I am also slightly suspicious off as I feel he has been the biggest lurker, just saying he will catch up and has not. and now will not be about for a few more days.

vote:IdiotKing
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Paradoxombie wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:I still think we need more opinions on the IK/RC situation, but I'd be happy with a Jason lynch if others don't want an IK lynch.
It seems a bit premature to be negotiating. There's no deadline, so why are you trying to hammer out a compromise?
I agree, seems very wishy washy.. almost as if he is saying..
eh, either way it does not matter to me who gets lynched, Ill support it..

FOS Kitty
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Odd...quotes from two of Zach's posts:
Will be V/LA August 10-14
I will be leaving for my trip later today, and will be back on Wednesday.
Anyone want to roll a die? :P
This bothers me.. though I did mention originally about Zach not posting much, I was aware he was V L/A and was going on what he had already posted before hand and his activity in post... Kitty deliberately left a big part out of Zachs very same post he quotedto make it look bad I feel
Zachrulez wrote:I will be leaving for my trip later today, and will be back on Wednesday.

I expect I will be kicking back from my week off of work at that point though, so posting won't be a priority
. But given that I'm already behind in this game, I'll see what I can do about getting a catchup post up.
Zach did state he would not be posting much and Kitty has left that big part out. Maybe in an attempt to discredit Zach even further and justify his jump on the wagon.

unvote
vote:Kitty
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

alexhans wrote:
jasonT1981, ryan2754, Shrinehme (2nd time) and Toro have been prodded.

Bye!

Piked up prod, sorry was working and have not been on
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I make mention of Zachs non postings

A vote is placed on him by someone else (Paradoxombie)...

you then make a post about Zach not being back despite him saying he may not be.

you then admit to posting what you did by only partially reading
DeathRowKitty wrote: Honestly,
I didn't read his posts that closely
and thought one of them was just a typo.
And it seemed clear that you where trying to build on Zachs absence by not posting whar he said right below what you posted..

you say you didn't read his posts that clearly... well to quote it, you would have had to delete what he had said below to only partially quote him, so you would have seen it I am willing to bet.

So yes that does seem like jumping on the wagon without commiting yourself to a vote.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Toro wrote: Well, for the record, I'd like to go on saying that I'm in fact not a newb.
This really has no bearing... you are a noob to Mafia scum.. I have played mafia for well over a year now on various other sites and this is completely different... so yes, in a way you are still a Noob to Mafia scum.

The way I play here, has been the way I played on other sites and I have found it has brought me alot of trouble here putting me on the radar big time for apparently being scum or at least scummy.. in most if not every game I have played here so far I have been close to being a day one lynch, or at least heavily considered.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:based on first page rvs interactions i have come to the conclusion that idiotking is scum.

vote: idiotking
What the hell??? this is ludicrous!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:
c) no i have not read the entire game. my post pretty clearly states that the decision was made after reading the rvs. but if you want clarification, consider this it.

d) it is not a requirement for me to talk about everyone else. i will give opinions as i develop them upon reading the game. my read of the rvs leads me to think ik to be in possession of a scum role. not sure how to explain intangible. it is entire coincidence that he is the leading wagon at this time.
Aside from the un-necessary power claim these two bother me,,,

you are making a vote for scum... on page 17 after going only on the RVS and what you have read so far. you can see why everyone is questioning you and pointing fingers at you right?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:
dtmaster wrote:I agree with the dangers of outing too many PRs on day 1 (in an ongoing game we lost a doc, a hider, and 2 lovers on day one .... lets just say the town isn't happy)
^^ this is against the rules.

requesting modkill
unvote

vote: Don Johnson

Requesting a mod kill? I don't think so... you basically want to take heat off you now some people where questioning your posts...and want someone else mod killed instead of possible your lynch?

What exactly is against the rules? talking about another game? if it is complete whats the problem?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Idiotking wrote:*sigh*

Looks like everybody's suspicious of me. Why don't you just get this damn thing over with and lynch me already?

Then Don's vote will be
proven
to be a bullshit vote, DRK and RC will be shown to be tunneling me (I admit I'm tunneling them, but that doesn't mean I don't still see them as scum), and a whole lot of info will be gained for the town.

Is this OK with everyone? I'm tired of going around and around with this.

Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie

I won't even be missed. Just end this stupidity, please.
I have found in my time here, those claiming Vinilla are more than likely to be lynched after claiming anyway.... Do you really want to be todays lynch? why if town would you give up? it hurts the town more to mislynch a townie... maybe a sign of scum cornered and giving up? thin is, if you are vinilla not too much info will come from your lynch.
Idiotking wrote:And before you ask, yes, this is the best path to take in my opinion.

I've been a very active player thusfar, and as such when I die there will be a lot of info to pass around.

It doesn't look like either Hiphop, RC, or DRK is going to be the lynch today, so from my point of view the lynch would just be a townie. Better it be a vanilla townie than a power role.
I can agree a bit, I have sometimes felt it is fustrating and forced into claiming to try and save myself. HOWEVER It would be ALOT better to lynch scum... no town loss is a good one, power role or not.
Toro wrote:I'm with Zach, it was a weird time to bring it up.

Vote: Idiotking
very interesting hop on here I feel
Idiotking wrote:For the record, I do not and have never cared for the number of votes on me. There is a general agreement that I'm scummy, and the simple fact is that somebody has to die today. Better a vanilla die than a power role. It doesn't look like my top three suspects are dying anytime soon, and as such, this is the only option that I see.

I point out Toro's blatant pandering-to-the-town opportunism in his 466 and 468, this exchange with Zach is strange.

I have absolutely no intent now to replace out. My death would be the absolute best thing to happen to gain information, and I'm more than willing to die to give the town tools. Yes, I think that given the circumstances, this is the best road to take.
If youm are vinialla I fail to see how alot of information will come out of it...
hiphop wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Idiotking wrote:*sigh*

Looks like everybody's suspicious of me.
Why don't you just get this damn thing over with and lynch me already?

Then Don's vote will be
proven
to be a bullshit vote, DRK and RC will be shown to be tunneling me (I admit I'm tunneling them, but that doesn't mean I don't still see them as scum), and a whole lot of info will be gained for the town.

Is this OK with everyone? I'm tired of going around and around with this.

Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie

I won't even be missed. Just end this stupidity, please.
Fine.

Vote: Idiot King

I won't even get into the stupidity of claiming with only 2 votes on you.
Toro wrote:I'm with Zach, it was a weird time to bring it up.

Vote: Idiotking
And our two active lurkers show up, when votes are needed.
Interesting point....
DTMaster wrote:@Toro

You are ignoring my post/case on you. Why?
Good question.
Idiotking wrote:
I don't see this as suicide. I see it as the best course of action for the town's survival. Better a vanilla die than a PR, and better the town have the maximum possible info D2 than any less.
Or you are just pandering to us... Sacrificing Townie, make himself look good... town thinks no... wont lynch,

you know what is better than lynching a townie? lynching a scum!
Idiotking wrote:Under most circumstances, yes. But if it would help the town enough, I think townies should be very willing to die, and to support their own deaths.

Of course it would be best for scum to by lynched, but from what I can see that doesn't look like it's going to happen. So I ask to be killed instead of someone with a PR.

Oh, and for you guys who think I'm trying to create a WIFOM situation? Then just kill me and get your damn answer!
no townie should support their own death over scum hunting or a scum lynch unless they are suicidal and it is their win condition...It does seem like WIFOM. And I feel this is what you are trying to do... Im vinialla townie... I am not afraid to die, trying to make yourself look good so we may not lynch you.

Sorry I am not buying it.

FOS: Toro
unvote
vote: IK

What people are saying is right, if you are Vinialla not much info will come from it as you are not linked to anyone. I believe you are trying too hard to make yourself out to be a hero townie sacrificing himself for the greater good in your own eyes creating a WIFOM situation causing more drunkness than me on a night out! so we won't lynch you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:not sure what the second part there means, but no.
i have not read the entire game, nor do i plan to.
if i get the chance, i will, but at this point i think I have plenty to go on and it is time consuming enough to stay current.
I am sorry, but I find this unacceptable... If you are going to at least play, you need to know what has gone on earlier in the game. You would support a lynch on someone... anyone without knowing what has gone on before hand?

unacceptable. How can you support someones lynch without knowing the full facts or forming your own opinions?
don_johnson wrote:i would move to jason as well, but if he flips town then the quandary surrounding ik's alignment would still stand.
i think the ik lynch is necessary to confirm our current suspicions. but i'm not going to swim against the current with deadline looming.
So you don't really care who gets lynched and you will just go with the flow... noted

Also, DRK... whats with the vote hoping as of late? going from wagon to wagon as the deadline draws nearer hoping for anyones lynch it seems. very wishy washy off you. seems you just want to go with the flow.

Seems weird to me that you will suddenly jump vote again when DTM asks you about lynches...
DeathRowKitty wrote:
DTM wrote: I'd prefer we keep the gut townie alive and look at the others while we still have a good couple of days.
My gut is saying weird things to me about IK, but for the most part, I agree with this.

Vote: jason

Jason wouldn't be as good of an information lynch, but he's definitely scummy and less blatantly so than IK, which could be more telling of scum trying to blend in.

It would be nice if ryan, shrine, or RC could stop in soon so we have a better idea of where the town is leaning and (hopefully) find someone whose lynch the majority of the town supports.
And again you seem happy to go with the majority of the town... happy with whatever lynch. I would not be a sorce of good information... im less blatently scummy than IK, even your gut is saying IK in your own words but then you vote me right after saying those three things?

Weird
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:
i'll lynch jason to avoid a no-lynch. but if he's scum he'll be here tomorrow. if we have a vig they might take him out tonight. we need information to have a productive day 2 and pushing someone else closer to lynch this close to deadline can be extremely detrimental to town.
I really am uncomfortable with this comment, just like I have a few of Dons posts. He will lynch just to avoid a no lynch... yet admits to not reading the game in full nor will he read the game.

He is only going on what has been posted since he came into the game and latched onto everyone elses suspicions.

Just seems he wants a lynch, any lynch without doing the work... he has already admitted he does not want to do the work (reading the game and forming his own opinions)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I can answer all 3 with one statement in your own words...
don_johnson wrote:not sure what the second part there means,
but no. i have not read the entire game, nor do i plan to.
if i get the chance, i will, but at this point i think I have plenty to go on and it is time consuming enough to stay current.
Every one of your assumptions, votes... 'cases' has been based on what you have read from you came into the game and to do that you would have had to have picked up on others suspicions without knowing the full games events.

your opinions can not fully be your own if you have not read the entire game and you would simply be latching onto others suspicions.. I already have pointed out something of dwelling importance... your refusal to read the game, and only go on what has happened since you replaced in.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

You really love vote hoping don't you DRK

what does it matter that it is a day to the deadline? If you believed me to be scum you would have kept your vote on me instead of taking it off and only voting me again because its close to deadline.

You really are desperate for any lynch you can grasp onto aint you?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:
@Jason
You ignored my posts for a while, I questioned you a while back now... >>;;
Oh sorry, I had thought I had answered everything put at me, If not I apologize could you tell me what post or re-ask them to me and I will have no problem answering them.

DRK - Claim or Die? big words from you... Maybe trying to fish for a night target?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Basically DRK I will not claim just because of your demands of 'claim or die' if it is the general consensus of the town then I shall, but not just because one person is threatening me with 'claim or die'
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK fair enough.

I am town aligned Lie detector who gets to choose one persons post a night and I will get a report back from the Mod saying if they are telling the truth or not in what they said in that post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@ DRK Any reason why you are asking me to in your own words
DeathRowKitty wrote:, claim or die.
Then when I do (643) you make a post (644) aimed completely at IK & Hiphop ignoring my claim completely and not even a mention of me?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, aimed completely at Hiphop without mention of my claim.

I could have sworn one of your quotes was an IK quote... I see it was just you mentioning IK
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am not going to give in to just one person asking for a claim, for all I know it could be sum fishing for a NK target or outing a role.

If more than one ask then I have no problem claiming however I refuse to give in to a threat of
DeathRowKitty wrote: claim or die.
from one person, regardless if they are leading my lynch or not.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Just checking in...

investigated Dons claim of having a PR as it seemed so vague and I did have some suspicions on him.

I got a report back that my investigation was 'inconclusive' So i feel I may have been roleblocked by Toro.

Interesting in the DRK kill, he was pushing me very hard and wanting my lynch. I have a theory based on why he was killed and there was no mafia kill.

As you see in the write up DRK was the 'mafia goon'
alexhans wrote:
[/color]
DeathRowKitty, Mafia Goon, was eliminated N1

now in my limited experience Mafia goons are usually the ones who make the kill, and therefor he didn't get a nightkill in as he was targeted by either a 2nd mafia or SK/Vig as Ryan also touched on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

don_johnson wrote:
jason: please quote the post of mine that you actually investigated.
Sure
don_johnson wrote:
b) voting me will not motivate me. i am operating under time constraints, therefore i will put forth my best effort. due to these constraints
i will claim a town power role.
i will not divulge what type so as to contribute to the wifom of scum's night choices. i claim now because dj is an inevitable wagon(due to his playstyle) and i do not want town to waste time.
The bit highlighted is the bit I investigated.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

To be honest I would not count out the possibility of a pro-town, and a mafia role blocker in this game given the so far claimed roles.

The only way I could have got an inconclusive result is through either being roleblocked or that Don's in a ninja or unwatchable role where night actions towards him are immune. but not too sure if that can be applied in that situation as I am only going by roles I have already seen in my 3 games on MS

Also one thought, with DRKs death.. could it be a PGO (paranoid gun owner) he was the mafia goon, and if a mafia targets a PGO the mafia targeting said person dies instead of the target? that could also explain a mafia death with no other kill
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

gonna catch up in a bit, had a hectic few days sorry... bloody ex girlfriends will be the death of me I swear!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

First off I find it really hard to grasp the one person Toro roleblocked is now dead.... I suspect him to be lying.
hiphop wrote:I find two things plausible from the discussion of what actually happened.
Mafia got RB and SK/vig killed, or Mafia Traitor. I like the first best.
Does the Mafia traitor not start town though but works against them knowing who the mafia is? I agree the first is more plausible. however I think what could have happened is that a vig got to DRK before DRK made his kill choice to the mod, making it be there is only one kill
Paradoxombie wrote:
FOS
Zach for asking for a vig claim. What WIFOM are you talking about? How would a claim help us besides getting our vig killed? And even if they claimed we'd still suspect them as an SK.
just wondering why only Zach here considering Ryan asked for a bus driver claim in the post before Zachs
ryan2754 in post 707 wrote:If there is a bus driver/redirector, that individual should claim now to shore up any of these possible scenarios.
Zachrulez in post 708 wrote:Lot of WIFOM on DRK's kill. Rather than drown in it, I think it's best that someone claim the kill if it was done by a vig, otherwise it's safe to assume that we have a serial killer walking about that crosskilled.

Toro's roleblocker target looks awfully convenient given the fact that the person he claims to have targeted is dead.
Both ask for claims but you only FOS Zach? why?
Paradoxombie wrote:
Protection will come.
Softclaim???
Zachrulez wrote:
Vote: Paradoxombie

Feel free to explain this post.
Interesting, was this ever answered???
Toro wrote:Do those of you who think DRK and I were together, do you honestly think that the mafia would've just thrown DeathRowKitty, a more active player, under the bus rather than the guy who just checks in whenever he has time? Just saying 'I don't believe' and just throwing down a vote on a PR is just stupid.
Dont think anyone got thrown under the bus but whatever..
Toro wrote:Well DJ, I don't know how many times I have to say it...

I'm the TOWN Roleblocker.
just because you say TOWN X ammount of times does not make it true you know, you could as easily be MAFIA roleblocker and none of us would be any the wiser... you claim to RB the person who ended up killed in the night, and claim town also...... seems convienient to me really
Toro wrote:And
Vote: Zachrulez

Are you ****ing kidding me? We've already got a couple of PR roles walking about, and you want to out another one?
Again, why only Zach when Ryan also asked for a roleclaim on another type of power role? I think you are trying to latch onto Hiphops suspicions here really...
don_johnson wrote:
ryan2754 wrote:Personally, I think it was a vig kill over an SK kill, given my analysis of DRK's interaction with IK.
please detail this. it is a very suspicious statement. i thought drk was obvtown for the better part of the day yesterday. to me it looks way more like an sk picking a town target.

FoS Ryan
just an odd thing to say here. if you can back this up with evidence i will retract my statement.
your FOSing him over a thought, and him presenting a scanario that could have happened? thats a bit weak Don, considering he had already explained his suspicions earlier...
ryan2754 wrote:
Read my lengthy post at the beginning of D2. It explains how I could see it as a vig kill.
there ya go!
ryan2754 wrote:

I shot DRK last night.
OK since this is out in the open now, I put forward again that Ryan quite possibly could have gotten his Vig shot into the mod to kill DRK before DRK submitted his kill for the mafia and hence no kill from mafia??
Toro wrote:Welcome to the game of
RISK =/= REWARD!

Vote: Toro

Will Toro flip as the Town Roleblocker? Or the Town Roleblocker? Who knows!?

Go on, do it. Just vote for me and you'll all see.
cut this crap and appeal to emotion now, will I flip town or town?? and a self vote.... yea what this reads to me as is ' look, im brave enough to self vote so you think I am town'

only time it is prudant for a self vote is scum self hammering to stop conversation and help his buddies... at least in my experience
hiphop wrote:Toro how come you are not answering questions? If you do not want to play, than why are you still posting?
excellent question...

Honestly, I find the statement that he RBed the person who died a little to convienient, and smacks of scum desperation and since he has gone quiet since his self-martyor vote and not answering the questions put forth.

vote: Toro

It all just seems a little too convenient... he isa claimed roleblocker, I get no result meaning I was RBed and he claims to RB the person killed

I am sure he actually roleblocked me so I could not look into a scum buddies post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

YESSSSSSSS! I never thought we could pull it off but well done Zach :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zachrulez wrote:To that end I'm not sure why I wasn't lynched on day 3. I thought my efforts to try to save Talbot on day 1 were pretty transparent, but maybe that's just because I knew who the scum were.
LOL you know, You will have to learn to call me by my proper name ala Jason on here Zach ;) though I think you will always know me as Talbot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”