Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:07 am

Post by Netlava »

raivann wrote:I'm thinking scumteam is DDD/Toro.
IIRC at the time of this post, Toro had hardly posted. Explain how you think, then, that Toro is scum when he barely posted.
raivann wrote:FrankiePeanuts was criticized for making more analysis than suspicions and not wanting to ruffle feathers, then Zazie replaces him and goes overboard with questions and says 'noted' alot. Not much but it's more than I have on DDD
Bad reason. You seem to be aware of that. Seems like you are just putting random things out there for the sake of putting random things out there (read: to look active).
muzzz wrote:Boredom, mostly.
Not an excuse for why your vote is someone who ISN'T on your scumlist.
muzzz wrote:And regardless of that, tunneling is always bad.
Explain how tunneling is "always bad." (It's not)
raivann wrote:I believe itacv2's claim and I too think he should name his partner
You believe itacv2's claim but you still want him to name his partner? Then what's the point of having him name his partner?
raivann wrote:I might seem scummy and been playing subpar to this point,but I really think there was scum on that itacv2 wagon.
If you really think there's scum on the itacv2 wagon, then who? Plus, I don't think a townie would think a wagon on him is justified. Scum are more likely to think so for obvious reasons.
raivann wrote:vote:muzzz
Completely out of the blue and with no explanation. You hardly paid him any attention earlier in the game.

---

tl;dr I think muzzz & raivann are scum.
Unvote, vote raivann
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Netlava »

Seems like you are trying to confuse people now.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Netlava »

The lack of interaction followed by the sudden vote for muzz when you're about to get lynched makes me think you 2 are scumpartners.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”