Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guess I'm last to confirm. Now if Mastin were here, I'd be scum for sleeping last night. XD
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You are scum if I die N1.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote: And besides.. my grudge is long-fulfilled.
I have no need to kill you anymore.
camn wrote:um.. I'm not feeling any romance between us.
camn wrote: PS.
I also agree with incognito.
I see where this is going. :cry:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:2 townies, 2 mafia = town loss according to the mafia win condition. What made you think otherwise?
Assume A and B are town. C and D are scum.
Hypothetical Day 3 wrote: Mod- Day 3 begins.
A-
Vote C
. Whoever the other town player is, hurry up and vote.
B-
Vote C
Now, look at the Mod's rules.
Rules wrote:7. Once the majority of votes on a player has been reached, that person will be lynched. All votes and unvotes will not be counted. Everyone but the lynchee is allowed to talk during the Twilight phase. If the majority has not been reached by the deadline, then the person with the most votes will be lynched. You may vote No Lynch if you’d like.
In the event of a tie, whoever received the most votes first is lynched.
2 town can still lynch 2 scum.
Incog wrote:Camn, why didn't you confirm as soon as you opened your role PM?
How do you know this?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

No response to post 17? :lol:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod, which of Rule 7 and the scum win condition is false?

Incog, fair enough.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:Can we start? I really wanna vote camn.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incog, (I have not read Camn's post at the time I write this), I agree with you on everything except the OMGUS. She seemed to be pretty obviously joking. Anyone who knows Camn could tell that was a joke. But you do have a point about taking 2 hours and then trying to cover it. Honestly though, I'd think if Camn were lying, she'd do a better job of it.. Let's see what she has to say.

Haylen, no. The role PM is public knowledge and not modkillable.

Vote Spy
for being scum with Haylen. Not joking.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote: Meh.
May I ask what evidence you have?
There's no "evidence". I'm only a vanilla townie. Are you?
Haylen wrote: Gotcha. What if I quoted one and said it was mine though? Would that be modkillable? If not, why? If so, why?
In an open game, only a terrible Mod would modkill for that.
Haylen wrote: I don't agree with OMGUS voting, it's a waste of time and a waste of a vote. Tally said it's not a scumtell though, in NG771 (which has finished).
Depends how it is done.
Korts wrote: Kmd, what happened to this? You apparently had similar reasons as Incog for voting camn, yet now that you had the chance, you voted SpyreX, and immediately tied him to Haylen--without presenting anything resembling reasoning.
Well Camn became obvtown, as did you and Incog.
Incognito wrote:
Kmd:
I think I know camn fairly well. I've played with her in quite a few games too, so I think I'm more than familiar with her sense of humor. However, I really don't think she was joking around there -- her follow-up post after you questioned me about her confirmation made me think she was outside of joking around.
If you really know her that well, you know that she tends to joke around while also being serious in the same post. She has fun in games, even when some points she is making are completely serious. So I think she was being serious about most everything else while making a couple of jokes. Camn, am I right?
Incognito wrote:I'm curious about this vote not just because of the thing Korts pointed out in post 45, but also because I received a fairly decent pro-town vibe from SpyreX's opening posts, particularly his post 15 where he seemed to be genuinely working out a way to "break" the game for town, so I'm curious as to why you seem to be receiving an opposite vibe from him. In fact, you seemed to imply that you were following his frame of thought in your post 20. Why do you think he's scum and, more specifically, why do you think he's scum with Haylen?
In this setup, 2 days is all town gets. Slicey's scum role PM also says outnumber OR equal town. Chances were slim that we were going to get a 3rd Day. Spy, as scum, may have realized that, but asked anyway to look better. Also, with you, Korts, and Camn all being town, what other choices do I have? It's Spy and Haylen. It's gotta be.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Spy, I agreed with Incog until reading what Camn had to say.

I don't think it makes you scum to have asked about a Day 3. I'm just pointing out why it doesn't make you town.

1.) She is reacting how she always does as town.
2.) His efforts in pressuring Camn, whether to start discussion or because he actually believes she is scum, look genuine and helpful.
3.) He's reminding me of the game where he went after me out of the gate to get the town going somewhere. He was town there.
4.) Wait, when did I say you were scum for mirroring something I did? I voted you over Haylen because.. I don't know, actually. I'd be fine voting either of you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

That sucks. I've lost posts before..
Haylen wrote:I blame Spyrex.
You thought you were closing out the QT?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote:
Kmd wrote: You thought you were closing out the QT?
That took me a while to understand what you meant there. How would you know whether a QT was being used unless you're scum?
I assumed it based on common practice. Also, if you look at the scum PM, it says scum may daytalk "here: XXXXX". I assume the X's are a QT link.
Haylen wrote: If there is a QT, then I don't have access to it. because I'm not scum. The page I accidentally closed was Spyrex's wiki page, so I could quote what he had written about meta, which answers
k.
Haylen wrote:Can you please explain to us how one can believe another to be scum without evidence? Sure, you say you're a vanilla townie. Hypo-town Kmd would know there are two mafia out there, and 3 more town. But he would still have to work out which two of the 5 are scum. And it's too risky to randomly flail around and point fingers saying 'you're scum, you're scum.' In fact, that's a sign of a person being scum. It also appear as though you are in the early stages of tunnelling me, which is scummy behaviour according to Tarhalindur.
Well, I'm only a vanilla, so the most I can give is my opinions and reasons for them. I believe three players to be town for the reasons I listed earlier. That leaves you and Spy who have yet to convince me you are town. So because I have the most doubts about you and Spy, that's who I think is scum at this point.

And you say that I am tunneling on YOU. Not you and Spy, just YOU. This worries me. It looks like you are paranoid that I am about to get you lynched. That or maybe you realize that your game is over as soon as Spy is lynched. Guys, we have the scum team. Can we lynch them now?

Oh, and you didn't answer my question. Are you vanilla? I think you are a lover with Spy, which would explain the connection. Are you?
Haylen wrote:May I ask when? At this stage in the game, no one is obviously town. I am beginning to think you are scum who has decided the easiest people to create a mislynch with were myself, and possibly Spyrex, although I am unsure about his alignment. It is possible that you were bussing him by voting him...
I already said what made me think they are town. And actually, the easiest lynches for me to push would probably be, yes, you, due to lack of experience compared to the rest of the players in this game (no offense meant by that at all as you could be a very good player, just not as experienced) and Camn just because of my knowledge of her meta and the way I could easily twist it to make her look scummy. Spy is anything but an easy lynch.

And there won't be any bussing in this game. We may see
distancing
, but no bussing.

Also, I want your opinion of Spy now.
Haylen wrote:I answered this already, but I'll answer it again. First place I look when meta-ing people: Wikipage, it either a) gives information on the playstyle of the player, or b) gives a list of games they've played. I was refering to your General Mafia Thoughts, point 1, where you express your contempt for meta. That is the tab I thought I was closing, but closed my ms tab instead.
Heh, may be offtopic, but I'm curious. What have you learned from my wiki? Did you notice the game I played with this setup before?
Haylen wrote:So:
Because he appears to know there is a QT, which is a slip in my eyes; because he gives no evidence for suggesting I'm scum but says I am anyway; and because of the earlier tunneling behaviour. I am going to:
So, listing your points:
-knows there is a QT
-gives no evidence
-tunneling

my defense to each:
-Assumption I made, as I'm sure others did as well.
-Process of elimination is what I have. Is something wrong with that?
-You said earlier in the post that I was tunneling on YOU when I am voting Spy. I have two suspects 3 pages into the game. There are 2 scum in this game. Do you expect that I should have more suspects than that?
Haylen wrote:Unvote
Vote: Kmd4390
(Fix'd the username for you)

*Waits for "It's not OMGUS because there are reasons and you haven't voted yet"*

Unvote, Vote Haylen

*Waits for "Your vote is OMGUS because Haylen voted you first"*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote:So you don't really think I'm scum but you're voting me? That's what that says reading between the lines. If I was scum I would've already read the mafia PM, wouldn't I?
You are twisting what I said. When I say "if you look", I'm saying that it's right there as public knowledge that scum have a QT.
Haylen wrote:I am convinced that you think me and Spyrex would be the easiest to lynch, which is why you're attacking me. You've attacked me more than you have him. How on earth can I convince you I'm town without having you lynch me? That's just ridiculous.
Spy is not an easy lynch. That doesn't matter though. And TBH, I don't think you can convince me you are town. I'm sold on you being scum, so I'm more worried about convincing everyone else of this than anything.
Haylen wrote:Go check out my games, you will see I'm always paranoid of being lynched, whether i'm town or scum. For some reason I'm more paranoid as town. Why? Cause the only person you can truly trust in these games is yourself. Town don't know they've got the wrong guy til the flip, see what I mean? No one except yourself knows your alignment, therefore, the only person you can trust is yourself. With scum, it's the same, although you're more worried about your partner betraying you. See what I'm getting at here? I am a naturally paranoid person, it says so on my wiki.
If this is genuine, I need to step away from the game for a second and give you some advice. Winning is more important than survival. I'd suggest remembering that. Maybe even sig it. Don't worry too much about being lynched once in a while. It is frustrating, but it happens. I mean, yeah, defend yourself when you are attacked. But don't think "if I say this, will it sound scummy?". Instead think, "If I say this, will my opinions be out and impact the game in a positive way?". And if your buddy attacks you, don't think of it as betrayal. Realize that they want to win and are doing what is necessary [disclaimer, if your buddy were to attack you in this game, it
would
be betrayal and completely retarded].

Ok, back to this game.
Haylen wrote:How come? Please explain why? Surely they are one and the same. Have you and your partner decided not to do that? Yeah, and how would you know if we were going to see distancing if you didn't already know the scums strategy?
Let me share my definition of each term first:
bussing: Attacking your buddy with intent to lynch
distancing: Calling your buddy scummy. No intent to lynch.

If one scum dies in this game, they lose. Bussing would be pushing for their own loss. So while distancing is a possibility, bussing isn't.
Haylen wrote:Yes. Yes there is. When somebody calls another player scum, I want hard concrete evidence to prove it. Not process of elimination.
So you want me to lie about reasoning? Until my last post, I had no further reasoning on you.
Haylen wrote:Yeah, why not? In other games it's fair to suspect more than two players when there is a two player scumteam, why not this one?
I'm not gonna say you and Spy are scum, but so is someone else. That's impossible. If I'm wrong, we'll come to that later. Btw, this could apply to other games too, not just this one. I could reference most of the games I've played, so I'll check what my last one was. Disney mini modded by Llama. Ok, I named 3 scum (assuming 3 on a team) along with another player who was scum if I was wrong. But still, I pushed 3 suspects and just breifly mentioned a 4th as a possibility.
Haylen wrote:What makes you think my vote was OMGUS?
All I'd really done that was useful up to that point was call you and Spy scum and vote Spy. You said I was tunneling on you and my case on you wasn't strong enough. Your other point is weak as hell (I assumed a QT for scum), so I think you got worried that I suspected you, even when I was voting Spy over you, and you voted me.
Haylen wrote:I've already given my thoughts on OMGUS votes. They are ridiculous and a waste of a vote. Why would I go against my principals?
Maybe it was unintentional? I don't know.
Haylen wrote:On another not, I am concerned about camn's slight panicking on page two, to the extent that I had to tell her to chill out. hmm...kmd/camn scumpair?
Heh, I didn't really see any signs of panic.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Btw Haylen, that was Post 64.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts wrote: To be quite honest I don't think Kmd's evidence to support his reads of Incog/camn/me are convincing, since I definitely have a different read of my own play as compared to my play in True Love. I'm getting the feeling he's using his gut as an excuse not to make real efforts at scumhunting. Not to mention me bein uncomfortable with him going for town reads instead of scum reads--process of elimination is a bad way to hunt when the people you're eliminating from your list of suspects are not confirmed town by any mechanic.

vote: Kmd4390

ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THE QUOTE WARS. BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND. SUMMARIZE PLEASE. YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY GRAND ARGUMENT BY QUOTING EVERY SENTENCE SEPERATELY.

I will not read post 63 and 64. Please, each of you, give a summary of the relevant points in each.
The similiarity I saw was the way you kind of jumped on something small to start discussion. You did it in the other game and it looked protown and you did it here, although not really as much. Enough for me to get an early town read and throw out some quick opinions. Look at the reaction I got from Haylen though. Worked nicely IMO.

I keep trying to summarize the points and they just end up being really long summaries. You might as well just go read it and stop being lazy. It's only two posts.

--------------

Incog, I haven't cleared anyone. Just gave my early reads.

------------

Gonna try to do this without quotes to shorten it as much as it's gonna annoy me.

Haylen:
1) I don't see how you could honestly believe that I was trying to say you were town who hadn't seen the scum PM. I was pretty obviously just pointing out that a QT exists based on what is posted.

2)Bussing means you help get your buddy lynched. Distancing means you call your buddy scum, but don't actually try to lynch them.

3) Actually, I think you are scum for the way you reacted to my reads.

4) I think you are scum for that reaction. I have no clue on Spy. Haven't seen enough. Where are you saying I was "casual" about lynching a townie?

5) Nope.

6) You seem to be worried by that way you jump on me over nothing as soon as I vote Spy and call you his buddy.

7) I disagree.

To your point #1 at Incog, where did I say ANYONE
must
be scum?

Your point #3 at Incog makes me want to punch something small and defenseless. "It's not tunneling, it's early tunneling"??? What? But it's not tunneling because I'm trying to convince people I'm right?!? Seriously, what are you ON and why aren't you sharing?

Just because your lynch is probably the easiest to push doesn't mean you have to be town. I'm pushing your lynch because I think you are scum, not because it's easy. While both may be true, I guess it's up for judgement which is the case.

Actually, I don't twist words as scum. Anything I say is a genuine response. The only difference is that as scum, I actually know whether I'm right or wrong.

What do you mean by town doesn't have to convince anyone? I disagree completely. If you can find scum, but can't convince anyone you are right, you aren't a very good player. If you can't catch scum, but you have everyone following you, you still aren't very good. You have to BOTH catch scum and THEN convince everyone you are right. If you can do that, you have mastered playing as town.

----------

Spy, I wasn't calling you scum for that. I was saying that it isn't a reason to clear you. It is completely null.

(How'd I do at not using too many quotes?)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen:

Most of this is "uh-huh, nuh-uh" that isn't getting anywhere. But,

4) Ok. But I don't expect to be right every time I call someone scum.

7) It's not crappy, especially if you are scum.
camn wrote: Also.. why do you think KMD and I are
buddies
LOVERS
?? This interests me HIGHLY.
Oh really. So when HAYLEN says it, it DOES interest you? :P

-----------

Haylen, didn't I already say I haven't cleared anyone yet? Yes, Camn is my biggest town read, but that could easily change.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

:? I think you missed the joke.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I'm at L-1 and probably going to be lynched which is fine. I'm calling a Haylen/Korts scum team. Good luck Day 2.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote:that's your response?
Yeah. Maybe you should hammer before people think you are my scumbuddy. :roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incog, Spy looks pretty townie and Korts hasn't added as much to the game as I'd expect. If Haylen is scum though, it doesn't matter who her buddy is. We only need to lynch one.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #139 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts, yeah, I noticed that about the numbers thing. That's why I'm not doing it anymore.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, I don't think Spy is scum.

Mediator? Where did I say that?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh. My bad.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #146 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh. I was on the phone and saw Haylen/Spy mentioned and remembered that I'd connected them earlier. Heh. :oops:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #184 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts wrote:Because if you're town, you should be scumhunting, and not fishing for support. Which brings me back to my original point.
Or you fish for support once you think you've found scum.

------------

Camn, I think Korts is scum with Haylen. Wanna lynch one of them? I don't care which.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts, you always have to pick me as a discussion starter, don't you? XD

Haylen, just because you say you aren't scum doesn't mean we have to believe you. You should have learned that in newbie games. And if you are implying that I am somehow trying to lynch Camn by saying she is likely town, that's kind of funny.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It's funny because it makes no sense.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

1.) Camn and I ALWAYS "buddy" during games. Even when we are calling each other scum.
2.) You haven't answered how calling someone town is an attempt to get them lynched.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #199 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If buddying was a scumtell, wouldn't it be more likely to get me lynched than Camn? And if you are going to argue that it sets her lynch up tomorrow, I'd have to be town for there to be a tomorrow if I am lynched.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #201 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Again, wouldn't it be more likely to get me lynched than to get Camn lynched?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #203 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You are trying to say that I am calling Camn town to get her lynched. I am trying to understand why. And don't avoid backing up your statements just because WIFOM is involved.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

When has that EVER happened?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #207 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts, what is your opinion of Haylen? I can't tell from reading you in ISO and using Ctrl+F to search "Haylen".
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #210 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So you think Haylen is town? Not surprising considering the setup. Who is the scum team then?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #220 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

V/LA until Sunday. Too busy to sleep, much less play mafia.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #265 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote: You earnt the scumpoint here because since either you, nor Incog told me it wasn't a scumtell in cr3t1n's, but are now. Therefore, you are lying.
camn wrote:a) I was scum in Cr3t1ns.... why would I want to help you?
Wait, so Haylen is using something Camn said before as scum as a reason why Camn's contradicting statement here is a lie? Why is Haylen still alive?
Incognito wrote: from my point of view we could lynch any of {Korts, camn, and Kmd} Today and if that doesn't win us the game, we could lynch either one of the other two Tomorrow.
I'd be fine with lynching Korts. I wouldn't follow with lynching myself (obviously) or Camn the next day though.
Incognito wrote: So camn, whatcha think of Kmd's current lurking situation?
You mean my site-wide V/LA from Thursday night to now?

This was my weekend:
Thursday night-worked from around 10PM until 6:40AM on Friday
Friday- worked 9AM to 2:30PM (didn't go home between 6:40 and 9AM because it's a 30 min drive and not worth the gas). Came home to sneak some sleep in. Woke up and left for work around 10PM with no time to eat/shower.
Saturday-Out of work at 6:30. Posted in a few games and left for a concert which I got to work from (didn't go home because I was late) at about 12:30 AM (was scheduled to work at 10PM).
Sunday-Out of work at about 6:30. Came home for real sleep for once. Stayed asleep until 8PM because I was so exausted. Then I had to work 45 minutes away from home at 10PM, so I went there.
Monday-Out of work at 6. Home around 7. Online around 7:30. Still here catching up on games. Plan on sleeping, but have to leave my house in about 7 hours.

^Damn, I was busy. :lol:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #320 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So I'm assuming it's either me or Camn today? Guess I can vote Camn if needed.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think the scum can be found in Korts/Camn/Incog in that order. Do you want to lynch Camn? I'll lay my vote if that's what we are doing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #324 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm willing to vote Korts too if you'd like. Spy is town because my gut says he is. I'd only vote him if absolutely needed.

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Camn/Korts. Let's lynch one of them. I don't care which. I'll let Incog and Spy decide.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If it came down to a "we are only lynching Kmd or Spy" situation, yeah, I'd vote Spy. Not without a fighting push on someone else of course, but I would if it came down to it.

But who do you prefer? Camn or Korts?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:Kmd, if you think camn and Korts are scum with one another, what do you think their motivation was for having you at L-1 and then moving their votes to a brand new lynching wagon?
Not sure.

Vote Korts

It's the only strong scum read I really have right now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #342 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What are we still waiting for before we lynch?

Unvote
until that is answered.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #344 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why lazy and why specifically lazy scum?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incog, look through my Day 1 posts again. I brought actual points up against Haylen. I answered "I don't know" because, well, I didn't know. The vote came separately as Korts was my only strong scum read. You say you are also willing to vote Camn, let's do that before the scum quickhammer.

Vote Camn
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #354 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts/Spy. Damn. Good game.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #361 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You voted me expecting a quicklynch? V__V
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #366 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incog, I wasn't suspicious of you. I was suspicious of Korts.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #370 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

WTF? When did I ever lose interest?

Incog, gut. I'm a gut player, mostly.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It wasn't apathy. It was confidence in my suspicion on you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #382 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Korts wrote:So now that the game is over and I have no reason to lie, do you believe me when I say that what you were doing, waving Tarhalindur's name around, was cold hard Appeal to Authority? You better >:(
I think it was just a case of a newer player hearing something from an experienced player and treating it as truth. Isn't AtA more trying to pass it off as truth rather than actually believing it?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #389 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incog, no problem. Always fun to play a game with you and everyone else here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”