Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 am

Post by falkomagno »

Om my god, you guys suck

vote Hero
"La ├â┬║nica cosa que s├â┬® es saber que nada s├â┬®; y esto cabalmente me distingue de los dem├â┬ís fil├â┬│sofos, que creen saberlo todo."
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 am

Post by falkomagno »

Flava Flave wrote:
Vote falkomagno

I think Ceph is on to something here.

Falko, why did you OMGUS vote Hero and not Ceph?
To avoid a possible further question as "Falko, why did you OMGUS vote Ceph and not Hero?"
"La ├â┬║nica cosa que s├â┬® es saber que nada s├â┬®; y esto cabalmente me distingue de los dem├â┬ís fil├â┬│sofos, que creen saberlo todo."
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by falkomagno »

Flava Flave wrote:
falkomagno wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:
Vote falkomagno

I think Ceph is on to something here.

Falko, why did you OMGUS vote Hero and not Ceph?
To avoid a possible further question as "Falko, why did you OMGUS vote Ceph and not Hero?"
This doesn't answer the question. Why did you choose Hero of the two?
Because the avatar
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by falkomagno »

And by now, it's insane the obsession of flava with me. i know that I'm atractive, but this is clearly stalking.

And to be honest, my vote for hero was so much better that if would vote for Ceph. In fact, I'm gonna focus in flava-hero instead flava-hero-ceph
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 am

Post by falkomagno »

Mastin wrote:
And to be honest, my vote for hero was so much better that if would vote for Ceph. In fact, I'm gonna focus in flava-hero instead flava-hero-ceph
Why?

Reasonings-->Pro-town.
Because the vote of ceph can be take as random, meanwhile the subsequent two votes not. That BW in page 2 is fishy.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 am

Post by falkomagno »

ZazieR wrote:Damn >.<
Knew I forgot something.
Falco
, regarding Post 55, why didn't you say this sooner? And the same goes for your reasoning used in Post 65.
You think that I take a long long time to "prepare" such elaborated answer??

No, I don't. Was just because I wasn't around.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by falkomagno »

I'm picking my prod...but..i fell a lil' overwhelmed here...

Content post in...3 hours and 53 min
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:11 am

Post by falkomagno »

I don't have word indeed.

But trust me...the internet connections is off in my office, until we move...thing that we are doing right now....I think that at Saturday I can read the entire 13 pages....yes, I lied before, but, give a second chance ;)

:lol:
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by falkomagno »

yabbaguy wrote:Why have you posted elsewhere, then, falk?
because I'm a lil' frightening with such a wall of text that are awaiting for me to be read....you understand me???
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by falkomagno »

@yabaguy...not, is not
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:18 am

Post by falkomagno »

well, first of all,
unvote

my vote on hero was a long time ago.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 am

Post by falkomagno »

Crazy wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:@crazy-456: No, Crazy. If we switch and lynch scum, fine, but if we don't and hit a civilian, falk's lurkerscum plan has paid off. He's dodged a lynch, and we fell for it by deciding to give up and switch our lynch to another person.

Not such an easy choice.
I seriously doubt falko's strategy is to not post for 12 days. Most people like to at least
play
in their mafia games... that is not playing.
You are right here....I'm trying to avoid being kicked, but actually, my playstyle in this game it's a lack of one. I was planned many times to start to do resume and stuff each 2 or 3 pages, but I simply didn't do that. I'm planning a long long travel to belgium, but from the next week, i'm gona stay at hme more often, so I'm sure that I would put me at the present in this game.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by falkomagno »

1) How are/have you been attempting to catch up the game? What's your progress with that?

Reading all that I can in one single rush. But when I checked later, the game is 2 pages forward.

2) Why have you been posting elsewhere on the forum but not here?
Well, in other games we are at D++. D1 is boring.

3) Who's scummiest right now, to you?
Flava Flava, because his crap-logic at the beginning

4) Do you realize that you've come out with nothing but apology posts? Why do you still think you deserve a seat in this game, considering how anti-town and useless you've been?
I’m deserved to play this game because I post when I'm prodded, so, I'm within the rules.

5) Do you think any of these questions are unfair of me to ask? (Anyone here can answer this question)
Not at all
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by falkomagno »

Crazy wrote:
Day 1 was dominated by two major wagons, Hero and Noramp. Near the end of the day, Hero claimed seer, and we lynched Noramp, who was scum.
Can you redirect me to that claim post of hero? What exactly does that role?
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by falkomagno »

ZazieR wrote:
@Falko

If you had to name the mafia right now using names, which names would you mention?
If you had to name the Wolves right now using names, which names would you mention?
You may not use the same names twice.
Mafia. Netlava, maybe Mastin

Werewolves: Hero, maybe Myko
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by falkomagno »

mykonian wrote:Hello zazie :)

Bolded is mine:

474:
falkomagno wrote:1) How are/have you been attempting to catch up the game? What's your progress with that?

Reading all that I can in one single rush. But when I checked later, the game is 2 pages forward.

2) Why have you been posting elsewhere on the forum but not here?
Well, in other games we are at D++. D1 is boring.
what if you caught scum day one???

So improbable to be honest. But well, reality keeps my mouth shut.

3) Who's scummiest right now, to you?
Flava Flava, because his crap-logic at the beginning
I don't like your reasoning here, and while you can say a lot about Flava, his logic is not crap

Was 120% crap. He was acusing me of choosing one of two BWners. That was on sense

4) Do you realize that you've come out with nothing but apology posts? Why do you still think you deserve a seat in this game, considering how anti-town and useless you've been?
I’m deserved to play this game because I post when I'm prodded, so, I'm within the rules.
and we are deserved to lynch you because you are obviously not town, since you have no interest in finding scum

I'm interesting, but just until now I'm having real evidence to go for

5) Do you think any of these questions are unfair of me to ask? (Anyone here can answer this question)
Not at all
mister nice guy...

Yes I'm
227:
ChaosOmega wrote:
FOS: Flava Flave

Flava Flave wrote:Unvote, Vote Hero. I think more people will be willing to lynch him than Falko. I still plan to come back to Falko though. Noramp as well.
So, if I deconstruct this, you jump ship to put somebody at L-2 because of the fact that more people want him strung up, without providing any other reasoning. You could say that you were adding pressure, but I think this early, L-2 is a tad excessive. The motive jumping out at me is opportunistic scum adding to a bandwagon with no additional evidence. Also, with the talk about coming back to other people strikes me the wrong way, like you're giving yourself a way to back out.
this is trying to deconstruct a perfectly good wagon, for the reason that Flava also thinks Falko suspicious
So, it was crappy logic, don't you see??....I see you contradicting yourself
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by falkomagno »

By the way, in taht last post,
orange was my response
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:42 am

Post by falkomagno »

ZazieR wrote:
falkomagno wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
@Falko

If you had to name the mafia right now using names, which names would you mention?
If you had to name the Wolves right now using names, which names would you mention?
You may not use the same names twice.
Mafia. Netlava, maybe Mastin

Werewolves: Hero, maybe Myko
ZazieR wrote:Regarding this post, the 'maybe's', do you mean that you think they are very likely scum with the first player you mentioned in each group? Or that if the first isn't scum, that the 'maybe' is?
If it's the second, why did you only name one name and a 'back-up' name and not multiple players who can be scum?
I gave you names of my No.1 and No.2 Top suspect in each Faction. But, to be honest, I don't see anyone here as completely town, besides me. So, If I had named multiple players, I could put everyone name in the list, that would be a null post.
ZazieR wrote:Also, in the following post you mentioned Flava's first point against you. You've failed to address the explanations/questions asked of you about it later on (I'll make a seperate post with all the parts from me about this issue after this one). How come?

And can you elaborate on your comment regarding Post 227 that you stated in Post 602? The vote mentioned is Flava's vote against Hero. And Myko is talking about Chaos's FoS. So about what crap logic are you talking?
I don't felt urged to address explanations about it. But I mean about the first 3 pages of the game, where in my first post, Flav Falva attack me with a crap logic, that later mastin and others put in the correct place. That was I remember, but the game is way too developed from that point. and that's why I didn't vote Flava Flava. I saw my Bw as fishy, and I pick one of them, with my vote, but when i realized that I wasn't learned enough in the game develops, I chose to unvote, because that would be an irresponsible vote. Gladly, the scum was lynched; No matter I think that Hero is suspicious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”