Mini 811: Foggy Londontown Mafia - Over!

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Far_Cry »

/confirm
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:09 am

Post by Far_Cry »

vote Lowell
for picking on a first time player on this site.[/b]
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Far_Cry »

iamausername wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
vote Lowell
Lowell's not the only person voting for you. Why single him out?
unvote
vote iamausername

u wanted a vote so i gave u 1. and hey, that sounds like mafiaish protecting to me :D
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Neferenom wrote:
Mokina wrote:Third vote "random", nom?

Vote: Neferenom
Obvious joke vote.

Any special reason you removed your vote, Mokina?
Oh shit. Controversy.
To put it in one (long) word: soooooo?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Far_Cry »

unvote
Lowell is lurking and is suspicious, but I'll hold back on my vote for now.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

kikuchiyo wrote:Your uncalled for defense of FC is noted.
No offense but that sounds lame.

kiku, mokina is not trying to protect me; she actually has some truth in what she says. u on the other hand ar making this more complicated than it is.

i'm not tryin to protect mokina at all; i hav no relations with her. you, on the other hand, ar attempting to exploit me and/or mokina; u ar trying to make us both suspicious and seem like mafia partners. I find that suspicious.

wat also really interests me is why iamausername and lowell hav kept their votes on me and talked about. it makes no sense, since the votes sounded random.

hero also draws suspicion for not contributing much to the discussion.

however i want to here the defenses of these people before i make a vote.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

to correct the above, mokina and lowell
did not
talk about it. my apologies
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

i must be out of my mind. i meant to say iamausername and lowell
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

To explain, when I said Lowell is lurking and suspicious, I don't know
why
he was lurking. An internet problem? Nothing to say? However, you have to question all lurkers. You can't simply let it go. Therefore, when I said he was suspicious, I meant that perhaps there is something fishy going on.

And however said I had "noobish reactions" cuz its my 1st game, is wrong. I've actually played like 10 complete games. God, I must be getting rusty.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

dank wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
vote Lowell
Why say that? I can understand pointing out its your first game when you're new and want to be given some slack, since you're not too sure what's expected yet. But now, since your bragging that you've had 10 complete games, why were you trying to pull the noob card?

Also, if you are indeed an experienced player as you say, then perhaps I shouldn't discount your behavior as "nooby". As i've said in my earlier post, your behavior has been suspicious.
I wasn't rly trying to pull out the noob card. I'm jus playin my game.

Wat doesn't make sense to me is why Hero and Mokina were being "not hostile" towards me, trying to answer questions directed at me. I understand they hav cleared themseleves, but this sort behavior is somewhat erratic, to put it that way.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Far_Cry »

holy shit, ar we gonna say something about every sentence that everyone says?? this sounds crazy.

and i never lied about my experience. quote where I said that to prove me wrong.

and Lowell, i'm seriously tired of ur crap talk. can u say something good??
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Far_Cry »

My stances on people in this game:

dank- it seems like u and hero ar out to kill each other. i cant read u either.

Hero764- makes himself sound good and bad with just about every post. for now, I cant read him.

iamausername- suspicious. has kept a vote on me throughout the day without much explanation.

kikuchiyo- votes and unvotes a lot. can u make up ur mind?? this draws some suspicion.

Lowell- can only crap-talk. still suspicious in my opinion.

Mokina- has had some strange, erratic behavior, which makes her somewhat suspicious, so she is basically half n half.

nadroj15- hasn't said much. neutral for now.

Neferenom- neutral, but its hard to say something.

qwints- neutral, but hasn't been on the spotlight a whole lot.

Tenchi- to tell the truth, she draws a lot of suspicion. she has that kinda, stay out of the way attitude.

Wiirdo- no idea. hasnt said much.

vote Tenchi
lets see how this turns out.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

qwints wrote:tl;dr on the Hero v. dank argument.

Far_Cry, I don't quite understand the point of saying that you can't read, have no idea or are neutral on players - especially when that's over half the town. Town lists are generally a bad idea because they can basically turn into a To Kill list for the scum. As for your suspicions, do you have anything against iamusername besides OMGUS?

I want to see Mokina's response to kiku calling her out on a contradiction.

@Lowell, nadroj, and Wiirdo - post more.
I don't hav anything against iamausername; it just annoys me that she persists on starting something on me.

but seriously; i agree wit u that the guys above need to post a lot more (plus Tenchi)
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

@iamausername: to "finally" answer ur question, i didn't single out Lowell. Either I chose to vote u or him, and I decided to vote him, simply as "a random vote." I was simply a random vote.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Far_Cry »

To tell the truth, this argument between kiku and hero is just about pointless. U guys ar goin back and forth with no end in sight (well u guys at least finally agreed to somethin.)

To tell the truth, I still find Lowell throughly suspicious, but I'm gonna keep my vote on Tenchi until she finally defends herself.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Wiirdo wrote:
Vote:Lowell
for active lurking and suspicious posts.
Um, Wiirdo, I'm not sure if this is ur 1st game, but this sounds strange. U urself hav been lurking (a little), and then go and vote for someone else doing the same.

Kinda sounds mafiaish.

Meanwhile,
unvote
Obviously Tenchi will be gone (I mean, is gone). No point trying to get something out of him/her.

iamausername, why do u keep goin on about my earlier statement about my experience in mafia? In jus about every post u hav to somehow attack me.

Oh and Lowell, shut up. If u dont hav anything reasonable to say, don't say it. U make urself look rly retarded.

And kiku, u ALWAYS hav the longest posts. u hav to say something for just about everything, huh?

My biggest suspicions: Lowell and Wiirdo
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Far_Cry »

dank wrote:Post 52:
Far_Cry wrote:
unvote
Lowell is
lurking and is suspicious
, but I'll hold back on my vote for now.
Far_Cry wrote:
Wiirdo wrote:
Vote:Lowell
for active l
urking and suspicious
posts.
Um, Wiirdo, I'm not sure if this is ur 1st game, but this sounds strange. U urself hav been lurking (a little), and then go and vote for someone else doing the same.

Kinda sounds mafiaish.

Meanwhile,
unvote
Obviously Tenchi will be gone (I mean, is gone). No point trying to get something out of him/her.

iamausername, why do u keep goin on about my earlier statement about my experience in mafia? In jus about every post u hav to somehow attack me.

Oh and Lowell, shut up. If u dont hav anything reasonable to say, don't say it. U make urself look rly retarded.

And kiku, u ALWAYS hav the longest posts. u hav to say something for just about everything, huh?

My biggest suspicions: Lowell and Wiirdo
Its suspicious when someone other than you says "lurking and suspicious"? :lol:

FC: You're suspicious of Lowell for lurking, yet aren't you lurking just as much?
Excuse me dank? I'm lurking just as much as Lowell? Wat the hell??

To tell the truth, dank, I didn't say that wat I said about Lowell wasn't wrong; it just that in the atmosphere this game has come to, and Wiirdo not contributing to the discussion, it sounds strange.

Mokina obviously slipped up and made herself very suspicious (and i have to say she is too), but the points brought up about kiku ar pretty true, and kiku has said some very strange things, that makes herself look suspicious.
Hero764 wrote:
U make urself look rly retarded.
:roll:

Are you even trying to play this game?
Is that a joke? I'm just telling the truth
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Far_Cry »

To tell the truth, perhaps Lowell is not so suspicious. I'm rly not sure wat kind of game hes playin. Hes makin himself
too scummy
, if u know wat I mean. Obviously, he wouldn't be doin such stupid stuff if he was mafia. I still hav to say he's suspicious, but I will leave him for later.

Meanwhile, nadroj, ur agreeing with just about everything everyone says, including ur last post. It looks like ur trying to be "the good guy" and trying to get everyone on ur side. I'm not falling for it.
vote nadroj15
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Mokina wrote:Haha, FC caught it while I was writing.
Far_Cry wrote:Hes makin himself too scummy, if u know wat I mean. Obviously, he wouldn't be doin such stupid stuff if he was mafia. I still hav to say he's suspicious, but I will leave him for later.
I have a few disagreements here. The "too scummy" fallacy is a lot like Too Townie ... if someone's walking and talking quite blatantly like a mafia member, they probably are. I have also noticed the pretty obvious WIFOM in "he wouldn't be doin such stupid stuff if he was mafia," and it shouldn't be treated as decisive either way.

Lowell could totally be scum. Nadro could be scum too. Not sure which to choose, but I will do a post review.
I'm not denying that Lowell isin't scum; its just that hes playing some game that makes no sense.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Far_Cry »

@nadroj and hero:

I'm not trying to take both sides on the Lowell argument. What I'm saying is he's still suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as I thought him before. See wat I mean?

And I'm sick of this. I've got a quite a few people jumping on my for "scummy posts," and complain about me "not contributing a lot." What about everyone else not contributing much? Lowell? Wiirdo? Tenchi? Nadroj? It seems to me that you guys are making some sort of excuse to jump on my back and pull me down.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Far_Cry »

@hero:

Nadroj and Wiirdo are my biggest suspicions, with Lowell, kiku, and dank not all too far behind.

Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

WOW nadroj. U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. WTH??

@hero:

U obviously know from previous posts why Lowell is suspicious, and u know yourself why Nadroj is scummy. Wiirdo has only made a few statements and all of them ar certainly just trying to "ride the wave." True, me saying that Lowell is "suspicious and lurking" was certainly stupid, but him saying it in that situation was even more stupid. Tenchi has contributed nearly. Kiku has jumping on quite a few people including me, attacking nearly all of me and those people's posts. Dank has made some very strange comments, but at this point, I wouldn't say he is as suspicious as I thought him before.

Just now I noticed qwint's post (no. 283) is certainly odd. Strange how everyone is jumping on my back and then not questioning others for making worthless posts.

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

nadroj15 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:WOW nadroj.
U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me.
WTH??

@hero:

U obviously know from previous posts why Lowell is suspicious, and u know yourself why Nadroj is scummy. Wiirdo has only made a few statements and all of them ar certainly just trying to "ride the wave." True, me saying that Lowell is "suspicious and lurking" was certainly stupid, but him saying it in that situation was even more stupid. Tenchi has contributed nearly. Kiku has jumping on quite a few people including me, attacking nearly all of me and those people's posts. Dank has made some very strange comments, but at this point, I wouldn't say he is as suspicious as I thought him before.

Just now I noticed qwint's post (no. 283) is certainly odd. Strange how everyone is jumping on my back and then not questioning others for making worthless posts.

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me
, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
The bolded parts bother me. The first one, what the heck is that supposed to mean? I call you out on what you say, and then vote you. And your point is?

Got real suspicious of you? I asked you a question which you did not answer very well. It was that fact that made me suspicious of you, and then when I read the non-post, it sealed the deal.
How the hell am I susposed to believe that? Let me ask you, why didn't you then vote for me right away, huh? Why did you vote for me only 2 hours later, after there has been 2 votes on me? Answer that.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:Would you guys stop making analysis's of everyone? Scum is going to look at these lists and lynch the one everyone thinks is pro-town so we gain as little info as possible.
Very true, I have to say.

Lowell, very interesting suspicion list, but somehow, to tell the truth, I think that you only think I'm town because I loosened my attack on you. If I'm wrong, then explain yourself.

Kiku, u see very interested in lynching me. You REALLY want my head. Tell me, what are your thoughts on nadroj? I mean, you obviously don't think he's suspicious.

@Tenchi: 0.o When did we start awarding points to players? :D
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Really, I have to say tha kiku is playing a game I don't understand. She wants me dead, REALLY wants me dead, and doesn't want to post her comments about nadroj. Connection? Maybe? Scummy? Not neccessarily.

And strangely, I don't find kiku all that suspicious anymore.

Mafia wouldn't so openly push for a lynch like she does. I do suspect perhaps she is mason, but I'm really torn 50/50 about it.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:Woah, crazy FC defense of kiku?
Mafia wouldn't so openly push for a lynch like she does.
Why not?
I do suspect perhaps she is mason, but I'm really torn 50/50 about it.
So you think there's more than one mason faction in this game? That sounds like and irrational assumption to me. Don't you think she would've claimed by now considering she loves day 1 mason claims?
To answer your 1st question, its not crazy defense. I found her suspicious before, but not so much anymore. So your saying that if I think someone is town, it's suspicious?

To answer your second question, I think it would be stupid on the mafia's part to do somethin like that.

Since when would there be 2 mason factions?? I'm not claiming that.

Although it's early (and perhaps stupid), isin't pehaps logically to assume there's an actor in this game? Or perhaps a survivor or Joker? Pehaps even a cult master?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Far_Cry »

I phrased that last sentence wrong. I mean, YOU might think it's stupid, but it perhaps possible.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
To answer your second question, I think it would be stupid on the mafia's part to do somethin like that.
Way to avoid the entire question. WHY would it be stupid?
Since when would there be 2 mason factions?? I'm not claiming that.
Well she isn't in with me and Mokina so I don't see what you mean.
Although it's early (and perhaps stupid), isin't pehaps logically to assume there's an actor in this game? Or perhaps a survivor or Joker? Pehaps even a cult master?
Where is this coming from?
NO smart mafia person will openly push a lynch so much. To say, if I was kiku and I was mafia, I would NOT do that. I'm not crazy protecting Mokina. I am sick and tired of this shit that you can say someone is not suspicious. LOTS of other people have done it. You don't latch on them?

I understand you're claiming that your mason, but, call me stupid, I'm not taking it.

And about your last question, those are my suspicions about some of the roles in this game. And well, I suck at mafia, so everyone is just gonna think I'm a retard.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Oh wait, never mind. I second look through, there can't be an actor. I suspected Tenchi or Nef would be 1 but it turns out thats wrong.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Mokina wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Oh wait, never mind. I second look through, there can't be an actor.
Actor? That's a weird, rare vote restriction. What makes you think this game is special?
Gut feeling. It's hard to explain.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:NO smart mafia person will openly push a lynch so much.
Why the hell are you so reluctant to give a concrete explanation? This doesn't answer my question at all.
I'm not crazy protecting Mokina. I am sick and tired of this shit that you
can't
say someone is not suspicious. LOTS of other people have done it. You don't latch on them?
The fact that you think she would be a mason(when there is already one faction more or less confirmed) over scum is ridiculous. You're assuming the more irrational of the two explanation, that's why I called it "crazy" defending(albeit crazy probably wasn't the right word).
I understand you're claiming that your mason, but, call me stupid, I'm not taking it.
Care to explain why not?
Answer this, if you were kiku and you were mafia, would you push so openly for a lynch on me?

And I'm not taking claims for ANY role on day 1. I don't care if you claim mason, cop, doctor, or McFuckAss. I just can't take it.

And I realized a made a mistake in what I said before. I bolded it.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

I.e. I bolded what I meant to say.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Answer this, if you were kiku and you were mafia, would you push so openly for a lynch on me?
I don't see why not. Everyone has expressed suspicions of you, so it isn't like she's taking a huge risk or anything. Scum want to lynch just as much as townies.
And I'm not taking claims for ANY role on day 1. I don't care if you claim mason, cop, doctor, or McFuckAss. I just can't take it.
Why not?
I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.

To answer your second question, I don't want to take that kind of stuff. I'm cautious when comes to people claiming that their something. Just my style of play.

@Wiirdo: What are your thoughts on other people. Or do you think they are all innocent. In all of these 15 pages, all u hav talked about is me, Nadroj, and Lowell.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Wiirdo wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:@nadroj and hero:

I'm not trying to take both sides on the Lowell argument. What I'm saying is he's still suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as I thought him before. See wat I mean?

And I'm sick of this. I've got a quite a few people jumping on my for "scummy posts," and complain about me "not contributing a lot." What about everyone else not contributing much? Lowell? Wiirdo? Tenchi? Nadroj? It seems to me that you guys are making some sort of excuse to jump on my back and pull me down.
This here is scummy to me because it feels like he is trying to push the blame off himself.
Far_Cry wrote:@hero:

Nadroj and Wiirdo are my biggest suspicions, with Lowell, kiku, and dank not all too far behind.

Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
This is the worst type of scumhunting. I don't mind who he picked, but it's the fact that he picked 5 people and then done a little maybe, maybe not to absolve himself of any responsibility is pretty fishy.
Far_Cry wrote:WOW nadroj. U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. WTH??

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
Uhh, that first paragraph makes no sense. It is completely normal to question somebodie's posts and then vote for them.

And if you notice the last part, he tries to push the blame on somebody else again.

I also find nadroj a little suspicious, so I'll skim through again and look at his posts.
Wiirdo, your last attack one 1 of posts (the 3rd one), doesn't make much sense to me. You attack me for pushing blame on nadroj, and then say, "But, maybe nadroj is suspicious?" What do you find suspicious about him? And really, you have to choose. Either me or him.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.
WHY NOT?
To answer your second question, I don't want to take that kind of stuff. I'm cautious when comes to people claiming that their something. Just my style of play.
Why are you still so cautious, even though me and Mokina "confirmed" eachother. And if you think we're lying, why the hell aren't you voting one of us?
Ah fuck. You have got to be serious. ITS MY PLAYING STYLE HERO! DEAL WITH IT!

I find others more suspicious than you and Mokina. And, I don't know. Maybe one of you is a Joker? How am I supposed to know?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Ah fuck. You have got to be serious. ITS MY PLAYING STYLE HERO! DEAL WITH IT!
What's so hard about explaining your playstyle?
I find others more suspicious than you and Mokina. And, I don't know. Maybe one of you is a Joker? How am I supposed to know?
You find others more suspicious? If you think we lied then obviously we would be scumbuddies. If you think we're Jokers then don't you think you would've claimed Jokers?

Start making sense plz.
I don't want to fully explain my playing style; who know who could use it?

Well... I'm just saying that, if I were mafia, pushing so openly for a lynch would be against my playing style. I mean, if I were mafia, I wouldn't want to draw so much attention. Who would want to? As mafia, I would contribute, but not try to be SO open and draw suspicion to myself.

You're not making sense with your second question. Plz rephrase it.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Tenchi wrote:I am reading this last page right now and I feel like Far_Cry is being too cautious and passive aggressive in scum hunting. Saying suspects, no reasons, not much proof, no follow up questions. Reading his posts, he has the habit of throwing names as "suspicious" or drawing a "lot of suspicion" without proof or support for his claims.

His explanation in 359 is WIFOM. What if's don't serve anything especially if it is a talk about playstyles. I don't give a damn about how he or anyone plays. Meta means nothing. And how he is so far playing is not only scummy but extremely unhelpful.

And what the hell is a Joker? Where did THAT come from?

Far_Cry has not answered most of the inquiries posted against him (even if I reiterated it in my long big posts lately).

Also, Far_Cry's inconsistencies in typing (he'd type perfectly one post, then type like a retard in another) is annoying, but that is beside the point.
Hero asked me to explain my playstyle, and I did, as best I could, with out giving away too much.

Oh yes. I confused myself. It's not a Joker but a Jester.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Harsh, dude. He's not that bad.
I guess. He hasn't been as bad in this game as in others though.

I don't think his (arguably?) bad playstyle is any indication of scumminess though.
Wow. I must rly suck. Thats just about wat everyone says. Looks like my playingstyle must take a major overhaul.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Far_Cry »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Hero wrote:Yeah because I didn't know if CJMiller was just an idiot in general or if he was just acting incredibly scummy. I know FC is just an idiot in general, and there's no reason to lynch him just based on his playstyle.
No. You don't know that. You are masons with Mokina, remember?
Hero wrote:Besides FC's meta, which makes nadroj much scummier, the bolded worries me.
Why would the bolded worry you if you are not scum? Also, why would the bolded worry you one bit if you think FC is town? i.e. if he flips town, SC has said that would most likely clear you, if he flips scum then town would have lynched scum on day 1. What's the part that "worries" you? That you will be under scrutiny tomorrow if town nails scum day 1. Seems like a worthwhile trade off to me. Not wanting to lynch scum to keep yourself out of the limelight is something scum does. Please explain this.
Hero wrote:Remember our newbie game with CJMiller? He acted just as bad, if not worse than Far_Cry, and ended up getting lynched for it. He flipped townie. It wasn't that his posts were scummy, his playstyle was just terrible. Far_Cry is in the same boat.
I remember this game. Town won. FC isn't exactly in the same boat imo. This is a different game. Its day 1. Let's lynch FC and move on. His flip will only help us.
From my understanding of wat u said, kiku, I'm a worthless piece of shit that needs to be thrown out the window for the sake of yourself and others. Seems to me ur attempting to push a mislynch.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Far_Cry »

iamausername wrote:
SerialClergyman wrote:It's definitely possible Hero wanted to vote Nadroj because he thought he was scummy. But the timing of it is extremely suspicious to me, isn't it to you?
In a word, no. He voted nadroj at that time, because that was when nadroj did something scummy. It wouldn't make sense for him to vote nadroj at any other time.
SerialClergyman wrote: @ all Can anyone give me a good reason why we shouldn't lynch FC given he's the scummiest player on the town and his death would either close to confirm two townies or two scum?
Him being the scummiest player in the town is a matter of opinion that I happen to disagree with you on. (Although I will say that your point that the way he says he would act as scum is exactly how he is acting, that's a good point. I am a lot more sold on an FC lynch than I was before you brought that up.)

His death confirming two townies or two scum, that is total tripe. Well, no, if FC flipped scum, I think that would more or less confirm Hero (and by extension, Mokina). As TOWN. Because it makes absolutely zero sense for scum Hero to come under attack for defending one of his scum partners, and claim mason with his
other
partner. If Hero was scum with FC, he would not have claimed mason with anyone but FC. No way, no how.

FC, while you're here, I think this:
SerialClergyman wrote:
Far Cry telling us he's scum wrote: Well... I'm just saying that, if I were mafia, pushing so openly for a lynch would be against my playing style. I mean, if I were mafia, I wouldn't want to draw so much attention. Who would want to? As mafia, I would contribute, but not try to be SO open and draw suspicion to myself.
Why hasn't he been lynched yet?

Far Cry has been the most consistently scummy player all game and he SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBES HIS OWN SCUMMY PLAYSTYLE AS HOW HE WOULD PLAY IF SCUM. He hasn't pushed openly for a lynch, he has deliberately posted wishy-washy crap like 61, 96, 171, 271, 337, 340....
is a very good point. Do you have anything to say about it?
About wat u said last, wat SC said was true, but I don't rly have anyone to openly push a lynch on, yet.
dank wrote:If we lynch FC, who has been scummy all day (although being scummy is apparently his meta):

A- He flips scum. Yay. Lots of leads.

B- He flips town.
1. His play was flat out antitown and not helping us anyway, it was only a huge distraction.
2. We can more or less confirm the masons.
3. Bandwagon analysis- FC was the easiest target in the game, it wouldn't be surprising at all if at least one of the scum jumped on at some point.

I voted nad instead of FC because FC's meta was holding me back, kind of like hero's reasoning lately has been (he's like this in every game). When you think about it more, like others have said, not only can we gain the most from his lynch, but we can also remove an anti-town player who frankly doesnt help us. Think about it, if we excuse FC's scummy play now, will we excuse it for the rest of the game? Just because he has a horrible gameplay doesn't mean we let him slide through if he's acting scummy. The meta reasoning for his lynch was keeping me more towards nad, but with more thought, I think its more of a reason to lynch him than not.

Not that nad isn't suspicious. I think they're about even, but the reasons above pushes FC over nad for me. Hence the change.

L-1 now. FC, claim.
Let me ask u question. What if I flip up Jester? Then wat would u do?

Many of this is, if he flips up town, this and this will happen. If he flips up mafia, then this and this will happen. And what about third-party roles?

Now, I have to say this. I won't deny that dank is right. Even if I flip up town, I was still a worthless nothing and not contributing. However, wat if i flip up a town power role? That's still bad for town, right?

And tell me. If I flip up town, how will kiku look?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Far_Cry »

I
claim: doctor
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Wow. I don't want to make this into a math game. Probabilities suck, becuase a person maybe buy a lottery ticket and win, despite the fact his chances were 1 in 500,000, despite the fact that 499,999 people lost, he still won. This shouldn't be about probabilities. We simply have to play the game and logically figure out everything, not use math.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Back to L-1, for what, the third time in 2 pages? This is crazy.
Hero764 wrote:What are the advantages of lynching a claimed doc as opposed to someone else, who in most's eyes is about as scummy?
This is wat I'm not understanding. Suppose I actually do flip doctor (which I will, when I die.) How will u feel, and wat would u do?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Far_Cry »

No, wait. I guess I'm not at L-1.

Mod: I have 5 votes not 4.

Whatchoo talking 'bout? 8-)

- Mod
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Far_Cry wrote:No, wait. I guess I'm not at L-1.

Mod: I have 5 votes not 4.

Whatchoo talking 'bout? 8-)

- Mod
Oh hehehe. U jus had 4 before.

Mod, I'm going to a camp for a week, and I'm not sure if I will have computer access. Replace me if needed (if I don't show up.)
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Oh crap. I have computer access here, but I already got replaced so there is nothing I could do. Good luck! Oh and especially good luck to Admiral!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”