Mini 811: Foggy Londontown Mafia - Over!

Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Wiirdo »

/confirm
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Why hello, citizens of Foggy Londontown.

Sorry for not posting yet. Right now I shall withhold my vote until further investigations show some evidence.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Wiirdo »

I agree with qwints in that kiku is pushing for a claim based on very little. It's not likely that they're masons, or even that masons exist in this setup.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Kiku: I have no idea if masons are in, because this is my first mini game, but I would have thought that they wouldn't be in over half the games.

He could just claim mason and lie anyway.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Vote:Lowell
for active lurking and suspicious posts.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Far_Cry wrote:
Wiirdo wrote:
Vote:Lowell
for active lurking and suspicious posts.
Um, Wiirdo, I'm not sure if this is ur 1st game, but this sounds strange. U urself hav been lurking (a little), and then go and vote for someone else doing the same.
Alright, hypothetically your biggest suspicions are Lowell and myself. So you think we may be scum.

It would make no sense whatsoever to vote for somebody who is also on my side, or at least thought to be.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Wiirdo »

Hmm, this is bound to change the game up quite a bit.

NOTE: Also, Hero, I see your avatar is from the Black Hole Sun video. Soundgarden are my favorite band ever. Superunknown is just unbelievable.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 am

Post by Wiirdo »

I am not really a fan of kiku's playstyle, but it IS producing some results.

Now, I don't agree that a deadline lynch would be benificial for the town, because as qwints said earlier, it's open to manipulation. Scum could easily argue a policy that benefits them without much suspicion.

And just because I'm not posting a lot doesn't make me a lurker. I thought lurking was reading without posting. I post every time I go on this site.
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Wiirdo »

iamausername wrote:
Wiirdo wrote:And just because I'm not posting a lot doesn't make me a lurker. I thought lurking was reading without posting. I post every time I go on this site.
There's this other thing that's sort of like lurking, called
active
lurking. Ever heard of that?
Yeah, but you didn't say active lurking. No need to get snarky. :(
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Far_Cry wrote:@nadroj and hero:

I'm not trying to take both sides on the Lowell argument. What I'm saying is he's still suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as I thought him before. See wat I mean?

And I'm sick of this. I've got a quite a few people jumping on my for "scummy posts," and complain about me "not contributing a lot." What about everyone else not contributing much? Lowell? Wiirdo? Tenchi? Nadroj? It seems to me that you guys are making some sort of excuse to jump on my back and pull me down.
This here is scummy to me because it feels like he is trying to push the blame off himself.
Far_Cry wrote:@hero:

Nadroj and Wiirdo are my biggest suspicions, with Lowell, kiku, and dank not all too far behind.

Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
This is the worst type of scumhunting. I don't mind who he picked, but it's the fact that he picked 5 people and then done a little maybe, maybe not to absolve himself of any responsibility is pretty fishy.
Far_Cry wrote:WOW nadroj. U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. WTH??

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
Uhh, that first paragraph makes no sense. It is completely normal to question somebodie's posts and then vote for them.

And if you notice the last part, he tries to push the blame on somebody else again.

I also find nadroj a little suspicious, so I'll skim through again and look at his posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”