Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sat May 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

Zilla wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Zilla wrote:
vote: LlamaFluff
for not posting anything but a vote. Even a bad justification is better than none.
Why?
accountability.
hmm, I guess I'll have to wait for the votecount to see if you're just being silly or not...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Sun May 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

Baltar : yes, -ish.

I like the wagon on Zilla.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sorry for falling behind in this game. I was half-way through vacation when it started and it's really burning rubber :) I'm back home-away-from-home now, so I'll be a good boy.

FOS Plum

Oh hi, I've missed you, too :twisted:

Baltar
  • Saying 'we' in "We're sooooo screwed" seems forced, and on page one; that's enough for a vote.
  • I haven't followed up on it because I haven't done *anything* in this game (see above).
  • I'd love to see a Zilla lynch at this point (see below).
***Scumtells***

Zilla
  • afatchick did EXACTLY the same thing as Llama. Why say NOTHING about him?
  • Rolefishing? Are you kidding me?
  • Backpeddling
  • Repeddling ("it was for reactions, y'all!")
  • mmmm, Meta attacks.
Incognito and Mykonian

Wierd exchanges about "buddying up" (with me of all fucking people). by and large, I think Incognito is being strangley agressive with this point, while mykonian is responding wishy-washily to it.

unvote
for the time being while I ponder.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Porkens »

:blam:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Howdy Y'all.

I'm sorry for my relative inactivity the last couple days. I've been busy prepping for the Summer quarter and re-settling in Arkansas.

Just so there's no ambiguity at all; I shot afatchick. I had been hemmin' and hawing about daykilling a number of people; VP Baltar, Mykonian, Incognito, Plum, or Zilla. But then, afatchick promised a re-read on Saturday. I realized he was, actually,
in the game
and, furthurmore, that he'd only posted twice in a 6 page game (that's less than ME). When his re-read didn't come for over 24 hours, I got the twitch and made the call (and you better believe I rubbed my belli when he flipped scum PR).

I was also considering hammering Zilla in the next post, but I have this nagging feeling that he's not scum (which I may or may not be able to articulate well). And then Plum made my decision easier with her unvote.

I ~think~ I'd be happier with a Mycon lynch over a Zilla one at the moment, but I'm going to hold off on a vote (hammer?) until I take one more look which, unfortunately, I don't have time to do right now.

What I'd really, really like to see when I get back, if anyone has time, is an analysis of VP Baltar and Llamafluffs interactions with one-another in the game so far. I think I see...~something~ but I'd like an unbiased, second opinion.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm torn on Zilla. She's putting a lot of effort into defending herself, which is good, but I'm getting really hung up on the 'voting for reactions' side of it. I guess I'm just numb to the 'role-fishing' argument. I mean, it was clearly not role-fishing, plain and simple.

Zaz, you weren't on my list because...well, I didn't think of it. No offence, but you aren't a leading wagon, and you haven't been, at least by comparison, as vocal for or against them, either. You weren't even close to the level of lurking that afatchick was, and you didn't promis a re-read and then fail to deliver. In regards to this:
ZazieR wrote:Porkens who doesn't have a lurking Zazie in list of players who he was thinking about killing is very unlikely to be town.
What's your theory? That you and I are scumbuddies?

Incog, having a daykill was like having $1.25 in quarters while standing next to a vending machine full of ice cold coke on a really hot day. I litterally couldn't wait to spend it. Also, since I had fallen behind (again) in the game, I wanted to do something useful. Like I said; I considered many options before afatchick jumped out at me. Honestly, it never even crossed my mind to wait any longer for him to post.

camn, I only had to PM the mod. The ":blam:" post was my option. I thought about keeping it quiet; that probably would have been the more tactically sound menouver, but no where near as gratifying as an "I love you" post from you ;)

LlamaFluff wrote:Very small but there is a SK who can only make day kills, but he is nearly certain town with that kill.
Could you explain this a little differently? I'm having a hard time with it...

And, it
was
almost a lynch, imo.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Porkens »

Zilla wrote:I wanted to see what Plum's reaction was to me saying my Porkens vote wasn't serious, but then a page went by with no plum and tons of people basically making my question lose impact.
Okay, after re-reading this (again) I think I finally see what Zilla's talking about. There wasn't a "vote to cause reactions," which I initially thought there had been.

But still; the rolefishing side; here's how that went down, just to keep things straight;

Zilla: "doublevote y"
Porkens: "Is that a real doublevote?"
---Zilla posts again without answering my question---
Porkens: "Guess I'll wait for the votecount."
Zilla: "that's rolefishing."

I mean, you said you were doublevoting. How is what I did suspicious?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 am

Post by Porkens »

Zilla wrote: I'm personally not liking ZazieR much either. I didn't like the feel of her post against Mykonian, it felt a little forced. Similarly, VP's case on Mykonian seems mostly parroted from me/Incognito, I don't feel it's sincere.
How sure are you that Mykon is scum?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

I still have warm and fuzzy feelings about Charter from our last game together where he NAILED a well-concealed KMD-scum with his tunnelvision. So I'd hesitate to rely exclusively on his meta for the scum rating.
Zilla wrote:Porkens, don't claim. Mafia doesn't need to know if you're one-shot or not.
FOS: LlamaFluff, ZazieR
for trying to get Porkens to claim; what good does that do from a town standpoint? Especially from Llama who says Porkens is likely town.
^^^ This.

Zilla, in my opinion, would be worth keeping around today.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sorry.

vote: VP Baltar
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

He's closest to lynch.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Incognito wrote:
Porkens wrote:He's closest to lynch.
Right. But do
you
think he's the best lynch at this time?
He's rubbed my cucumber the wrong way for a while now. I think he's a "good enough" lynch.
Zilla wrote:Porkens...........

Are you saying you'd bandwagon ANYBODY who is closest to lynch?
No, like I said I want to keep you around today. Mykon seems too convenient. I do want a lynch though, and sooner rather than later.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Porkens »

I know that the deadline isn't too far off. But the Mykon wagon AND the Zilla wagon instill, in me, a sense of paranoia. Zilla did a good job, I think, defending herself (through volume if nothing else), and Mykon was just "not Zilla" for all I could see. I'd like to peruse other avenues.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Porkens »

KMD votes VP just as soon as someone suggests lynching Zaz...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

Incognito wrote: Porkens: As the game's other claimant so far, do you wish to comment on VP Baltar's claim here?
Nice rolefishing ;)

unvote, Vote: Zazie-darling
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

oh god counterclaims.
unvote

Where's a day vig when you need one?!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

you make a great point.

unvote, vote: VP Baltar

Incog; ill get into it later.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

This seems to happen a lot...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Porkens »

:blam:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

damit. why didn't she vote for me, or ANYONE. damnit.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

Oh I THOUGHT about it hard.

llama's fine.

vote: Llamafluff
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Porkens »

unvote
for the time being
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Sorry, wierd night. I'll hopefuly have some energon for yall tomorrow
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

Good christ I lost my post.

Angry at the fake doc claim. Glad he's dead.
Angry at Zaz for ruining my vig record. Glad she's dead.

SpyreX hates it when the scum don't have safeclaims = massclaim a bad idea.

Myconian; did you get any message about the inventor targeting you?

I think Town:
11.Zilla
4.LlamaFluff

I think Scum:
7.camn
8.Mykonian
9.Charter

For the love of god I hope not scum:
1.Kmd4390
10.Incognito

Vote pending Mykonian's answer.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Porkens »

NOBODY MASSCLAIM; THAT'S NOT WHAT WE ARE DOING.

My role is called 'Bounty Hunter.' --
I found a talking crossbow in the woods, I want to become a legend. I win with the town.

Fancy name for "Compulsive Dayvig"
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Porkens »

[/sigh] Why wouldn't a serial killer support a massclaim?

vote mykonian
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Porkens »

Incognito wrote: This leaves me and mykonian as the only people who haven't claimed who were also on the wagon. I'd find it extremely hard to believe that this VP wagon was completely town-pushed, I know that I'm town, and I find at least two of the four claimants to be rather town-ish (Zilla and Porkens). I think there's gotta be at least 1 scum in {LF, myk, Kmd} because of this.
I don't like how charter is dismissed based on your process of elimination.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Porkens »

Mykonian; I shot early because I thought I was cooler than I was.

As you've pointed out; I'm not confirmed, so how is my role confirmable?

But my point here is; if I were the serial killer, why wouldn't I go for the massclaim? It would have been easy to say "heck sure lets do it, sounds pro-town." And why, AFTER rejecting the idea of a massclaim, would I fullclaim (as an SK)? Your hypothesis doesn't make sense to me.

Incog; no, yeah, I see what you are saying. I just don't want us to try to find
all
our scum in that group of three. charter was on my mind at the moment, but I could say the same thing about camn, yes. please consider my statement ammended.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Porkens »

Incognito wrote:Kmd, can you at least claim who you targeted with your role last night? If you're not going to claim, I think you should at least provide that information.

Porkens, an answer to this please:
Post 604, Incognito wrote:
Post 599, Porkens wrote:SpyreX hates it when the scum don't have safeclaims = massclaim a bad idea.
I didn't see any role PMs in Spy's last game. Were the scum given safe-claims?
Also how is charter dismissed from my POE? I said
at least one
of the scums is likely within that group, which is quite useful information because it narrows things down when I focus on my reread. Charter could be an off-wagon scum as can camn, who I also didn't list in my POE, but I haven't decided if I believe either of these two to be likely yet. Why does camn's name not concern you though?
I missed this before somehow.

Hmmmmm...as I recall (being scum in that game), no; we didn't have safe claims. You bring up a fair point, actually. I had gotten it into my head, because of my incredible role and the hedge wizard, and the werewolves, that this was, in fact, a theme game. The scum may well not have safeclaims. I still don't think it's really prudent to massclaim today, though. Town; you see 2.5 claims out there now, compare them to your own PMs and see if it all makes sense.

thats all.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Porkens »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Incognito wrote:Kmd, can you at least claim who you targeted with your role last night? If you're not going to claim, I think you should at least provide that information.
Why? It gives hints at my role. For example, if I targeted someone protown, my role is protective or something else that helps the person I target. If I went after obvscum, my role is harmful to those who I target. If I went after someone random, I'm investigative or something weird. Why do you want to know my role so badly?
heh, unless you're scum. Then if you went for someone protown; you might have been trying to kill them.

I'd be interested in who you targeted, too; but I don't know if it'd be the right thing.

So, who roleblocked KMD?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Porkens »

KMD wrote: Zilla, Myko isn't lying.
Am I missing something here? How do you
know
he isn't lying?

Zilla wrote: I also just realized: there was no real pro-town reason for Llama claiming when he did. I can see why scum would want to do that, as some consider unsolicited claims more believable and the gambit would work better if he "spontaneously" claimed, but there really was no reason to bring any of that up.
He did have three votes on him quite quickly, early in the day. I wasn't put off by the timing of his claim, I think it's a null-tell overall. At first, I thought his claimed role was more townie, but now I'm not so sure (passage of time and reflection). But, Myko brings up a valid point: I think that the inventor roll would be unbalanced as a scum role, but that's game - speculation and I'll stop now.

Charter's last post, to me, is unlike the tunneling, certain, town-charter I've come to like. Also, he also says zilla has buddies, even though he's also seemed to accept Zilla as town. I also found his vote to be incredibly opportunistic (jumping on the second wave of the llama wagon.

[hr]
[/hr]

I'm fine with leaving Llama alive today. His role seems too scum-possible to be anything but the truth, and that means he's NOT a roleblocker. If he's scum and we lynch his partner today; he'll be next to useless.

So right now I'm thinking lynch Myko or Charter. I'd lynch either.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Porkens »

KMD wrote: Porkens, if an inventor gave something to scum, why would that scum even think about lying? If he says he got nothing, we lynch Llama who flips inventor. Myko is dead next. Maybe he could say he got something else, but why would he? The only way he is lying is if this is one of Llama's Gambits and they are scum together. But Llama is smarter than that. It's too obvious.
Ah ha! I see what you meant now. I do want to point out, though, that Llama claimed ignorance of the invention he would bestow. So Myco-scum might still be lying about that specific point. I guess the whole mess really does just tell us that they aren't scum together because, as you point out, it would be silly for scum to come out together like that. I still think it's more likely that, of those two, Myko is scum rather than Llama; Myko had a strateigic obligation to claim the result of Llama's action (which he didn't do till I asked him to)

I wonder who has mentioned Camn the
least
. I know I haven't focused on her much, because of the other, more high-profile suspects. Maybe I'll read her in isolation.

I'm still down for the myko lynch.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Porkens »

SA - Something Awful.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Porkens »

incog; booo
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Porkens »

I WOULD but I'm already voting.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

bragggg...
unvote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

the kmd lama convo needs another look before i revote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 am

Post by Porkens »

mykonian wrote:would I claim vanilla, with only Llama's gift then? I could have had enough time for a fakeclaim, since start day one I was also a target.
huh. your softclaiming?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Porkens »

hmmmmm, nope.

vote: Mykonian
L-1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

camn wrote: 11.Zilla
This is difficult. I think town... but I need this question answered..
Did Llama-fluff give Zilla her ability?
I know I am role-speculating too much, but I wonder about it.
If she was granted 1-Doc by Spyrex. . then I think Obv-town.
If by Llama.. then Prob-town.
What makes you think of this question?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Porkens »

I guess my question is more: what has happened that made you think zilla might have gotten her power from LF?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Camn, it sounds like your fishing to find out if Zilla is a 1shot lor not.

I'm fine with dropping it for now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

bahgotown
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Porkens »

Yay town! Best role ever, it was almost paralyzing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”