MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #355 (isolation #0) » Fri May 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by MeMe »

I've just been made aware of your missing mod situation -- I will do my best to get hold of Wall-E. He will have at least 48 hours to respond before I work to find a back-up mod or pull the plug. In the meantime, you can help me figure out the best course of action if Wall-E does
not
return by PMing me and letting me know if you feel strongly about continuing this game.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #361 (isolation #1) » Tue May 26, 2009 3:03 am

Post by MeMe »

Four people have requested that the game go on -- that's not a majority of the 9 left alive, so there's really not enough interest to keep it going. But, even if I'd gotten a majority, Wall-E to has ignored my emailed/PMed request that he send me the set-up so a replacement mod can run things.

Without the set-up, I don't believe this game can continue since the identity of the "secret role holder" will be obviously narrowed down to an active player IF the roles received from you all contain it. If none of you have the secret role, that means the set-up is a mystery and it CAN'T keep going anyway.

Pulling the plug unless someone can explain (via PM since I'll likely not return to the thread) how my logic fails.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #367 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:51 am

Post by MeMe »

last post

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”