dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 137: Mountainous Multiball (GAME OVER!) before 781

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:55 am

Post by dejkha »

The last time someone in the 'Town of Neverb Eekild' was murdered was... well, never. When it came to Docs and Cops, they were just like "It's cool everyone, we don't need jobs or skills. Don't even worry". But on one unfortunate day, there were a couple of people that wanted to change that, but what
those
couple of people didn't realize was that there was another couple of people that wanted the same thing. But for the sake of the story, everyone heard the rumor of two murderous groups in town and now they must try to get rid of them both.

The WINRARS! are Scum Group A!

Most likely soon to be dead
: (Bolded means confirmed; *= # of prods)

Flava Flave
Wins!

Super Duper Deadness:

Zer0ph34r was kicked to death by a horse, Day 1 -
Mafia Member of Group B

Empking shat himself to death, Night 1 -
Vanilla Townie

ekiM was trampled by a pack of stampeding Wildebeests, Night 1 -
Vanilla Townie

Gregory died of embarrassment, Day 2 -
Vanilla Townie

Huntress was sniped in the snipe by two people, Night 2 -
Vanilla Townie

Scott Brosius listened to rap, Day 3 -
Mafia Member of Group A

White Castle was shot, Night 3 -
Vanilla Townie

Furry was shot, Night 3-
Mafia Member of Group B

Kaiveran was lynched, Day 4 -
Vanilla Townie

zwetschenwasser, killed in endgame -
Vanilla Townie

SuperBridge, killed in endgame -
Vanilla Townie
Last edited by dejkha on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am, edited 28 times in total.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 am

Post by dejkha »

Rules
General
:
1) Being respectful isn’t the law, so I won’t make it a rule, so act how you want, but if you have a problem with the way someone is acting toward you, let me know. Try to behave, children.
2) I will be posting in
Blue
and normal text. I may use other colors at times and I’m the only one allowed to do so. Everyone must use the boring, normal, black text. It’s important that I feel special.
3) Do not quote any private communications/ PMs with/from me. If you do, I’ll have to pimp slap you. And by “pimp slap”, I mean modkill.
4) If you have any questions, just PM me or post in the thread, if you want.. If you have any complaints, and you know I won’t do anything about it, then don’t PM me.
5) Do not discuss this game outside of this thread, unless your role allows it, whether you’re dead or not.

Prods and Replacements
:
6) You are required to post at least once every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, then I will prod you and must respond to the prod by making an in game post, at the very least; PM’s are acceptable in addition to the in game post. You have 48 hours to do so, except for weekends. If I need to prod you more than 3 times in one game day, you will be replaced. More than 5 prods throughout the whole game and you will be replaced.
7) Players may request that I prod another player, but it will not count toward the #7 prod rule. It also will not interfere with the 3 day rule, meaning, a requested prod doesn’t give the player another 3 days to post.
8) If you will be V/LA for more than 2 days, not including weekends, PM me or tell me in the thread.
9) You have 48 hours to respond to the prod. If you fail to do so, you will be replaced.

Voting, Lynches, and Deadlines:
10) All votes must be bolded and in the format of
Vote: dejkha
. You do not need to Unvote, but doing so would help assure that I don’t screw up the vote counts, so it’s preferred, but not required.
11) A lynch will require the majority of players to vote for a single person. When a majority is reached, no further votes/unvotes will be counted.
12) I will be editing in the vote count to the top post of every page and it will only be including votes up to that point. I’ll include them more frequently as I see fit.
13) There will be no deadlines at the start of a day, but I may add one after a certain amount of time.
14) If there isn’t a majority reached at the deadline, then the person with the most votes on him/her will be lynched. If two or more people are tied for the most votes, then the day will result in a no lynch.
15) Posting in twilight is acceptable for everyone that is alive, including the person awaiting their death scene.
16) Once your death scene is posted, you are allowed a single ‘Bah’ post. It may not include any game related information.

Miscellaneous
:
17) Whether you actually break a rule or pretend to break a rule, you’ll suffer the consequences either way. I will punish you or your team in my own way, as I see fit, if you break a rule.
18) I’m your superior and you shall obey anything I say! My word is law and your word is for my entertainment!
19) I’m sure these rules are not empty of loopholes, so if you feel that I made a mistake, please let me know.
20) I reserve the right to add rules if necessary.
Last edited by dejkha on Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 am

Post by dejkha »

Role PMs:

8 Players Received this PM:

Code: Select all

You are a Townie, and you've got no special powers at Night. No investigations, no protection, no gun to shoot people. Your only powers are the ability to post, vote, and think. Help lynch Mafia during the Day, and you will win the game, along with the rest of the Town.

2 Players Received this PM:

You and your partner __________ are a Mafia Group A. Plain name, I know, so new team names are always welcome, like The "This Mafia group will **** you up"... Mafia Group. 

Anywho, your win when all remaining factions are dead. So you pretty much win when everyone else is dead. You may talk with your partner at Night via PM (if you would prefer a quicktopic, let me know), and have one person send me a choice by PM of who you would like to kill.

2 Players Received this PM:

You and your partner __________ are a Mafia Group B. Plain name, I know, so new team names are always welcome, like The "We'll squirt toothpaste in your eye" Mafia Group. 

Anywho, your win when all remaining factions are dead. So you pretty much win when everyone else is dead. You may talk with your partner at Night via PM (if you would prefer a quicktopic, let me know), and have one person send me a choice by PM of who you would like to kill.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 am

Post by dejkha »

Roles have been sent. Confirm in the thread.
Last edited by dejkha on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 am

Post by dejkha »

We need two more to confirm, but it is now Day 1. I will wait a day or two more for them and will look for replacements accordingly.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:
dejkha - what about Shinnen & Deadleaves? Based on your signature, I was all about lynching empking but it would be an incredibly stupid move for us to lynch while needing two replacements.

Also, do you have a backup mod?
My sig is my sig. It's not specific to certain games and it's not hinting at his alignment. Lynch who you want or wait, I'm just the mod, but know that my sig plays no role in this game. People should take note of that. There's no deadline, so it's up to the players to do what they want.

I don't have a back up mod, but I don't really need one either.

White Castle wrote:
dejkha - a few more questions

A) if the two scum groups target each other at night, will they kill each other (I hope).

B) can the two scum groups end in a draw (such as one in each group at the beginning of a day - they wouldn't be able to vote each other out but would settle it at night. If they both kill or both pass it ends in a draw.)
a) If a member from each group target each other, those two individual people (who send me the NK PM) will be killed, as if they pulled the trigger at the same time.

b) Yes, it can end in a draw, but that would only happen if just scum was left and with the same amount alive in each group (1 and 1 or 2 and 2).

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 am

Post by dejkha »

Now looking for replacements for Shinnen_no_Me_ and Deadleaves

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:28 am

Post by dejkha »

Scott Brosius replaces Deadleaves93

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am

Post by dejkha »

The “Please bold your votes from now on” Vote Count

Empking -1- (Drench)
Huntress -1- (Empking)
Drench -1- (Huntress)
Flava Flave -1- (Gregory)
White Castle -1- (Flava Flave)
Gregory -1- (zwetschenwasser)
Kaiveran -1- (ekiM)

Not Voting: Furry, Scott Brosius, White Castle, Zer0ph34r, Kaiveran

If there's a mistake, let me know.

Furry replaces Shinnen_no_Me
Last edited by dejkha on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am

Post by dejkha »

The “Does This Vote Count Make Me Look Fat?” Vote Count

White Castle -3- (Flava Flave, Kaiveran, Scott Brosius)

Empking -1- (Drench)
Huntress -1- (Empking)
Drench -1- (Huntress)
Gregory -1- (zwetschenwasser)
Kaiveran -1- (ekiM)
Zer0ph34r -1- (Furry)

Not Voting: White Castle, Zer0ph34r

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 am

Post by dejkha »

The “The Suicidal Player” Vote Count

Zer0ph34r -6- (Furry, zwetschenwasser, Empking, Kaiveran, Flava Flave, ekiM)

White Castle -1- (Scott Brosius)
Empking -1- (Drench)
Drench -1- (Huntress)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by dejkha »

The “That's a Lynch!” Vote Count

Zer0ph34r -7- (Furry, zwetschenwasser, Empking, Kaiveran, Flava Flave, ekiM, Scott Brosius)

Empking -1- (Drench)
Drench -1- (Huntress)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.

It was decided. The person who claimed scum had to go. The town ganged up on him and forced him into a small room that's only purpose was to kill anyone that would hurt the citizens of this town. The first person this would be used against was Zer0ph34r. The town chained him to the wall and locked a horse inside with him with it's backside to his body.

A villager named Scott Brosius open the the hatched in the ceiling of the room and, from above, spanked the horse in the ass repeatedly with the "Ass Spank 9000". After every spank in the ass, the horse kick Zer0 in face. Every kick, that is, except the last one. The last kick got him in the chest, and that kick not only kicked Zer0, but it set off the gun he had strapped to his chest.

Zer0ph34r,
Mafia Member of Group B
, was kicked to death by a horse Day 1.

There's 72 hours for players to send in their night choice if they have one

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 am

Post by dejkha »

The sun came up shining bright on the town. Everyone met in the center of town to decide who they were to get rid of next, everyone, that is, except ekiM and Empking. The town split up into 3 groups of 3 and searched for them. One group came upon Empking in a porta-potty, with him sitting on the toilet, with his pants down and leaning forward without a breath. Someone checked for his pulse, but couldn’t find one and then Emp fell forward off the toilet. This revealed what was in the toilet: a load of shit and multiple organs.

“How the hell did that happen?” someone asked

“I think I know…” someone else responded. He picked up an empty glass that was on the side, “I’d recognize a violent shit like that anywhere. Someone slipped “Mega-Lax” into his drink.

[Meanwhile]

Another group of three came upon ekiM in an emptier part of town with hoof marks all over the area and his bloody, mangled body. Someone looked up the hill to find that the cage that held all the town’s Wildebeest’s was opened.

“My god, someone opened the Wildebeest cage once ekiM was right in their path.”

Not only was the town’s Wildebeest supply gone, but ekiM, just like Mufasa, had been trampled to death by the pack of Wildebeest.

Empking,
Vanilla Townie
had been killed, as did ekim another
Vanilla Townie

Please Note that all death scenes, whether they be lynches or night kills, are purely for entertainment purposes and do not hint at anyone’s role.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 am

Post by dejkha »

The “Let's Start Anew” Vote Count

Not Voting: Everyone

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by dejkha »

You said it yourself, you could've asked me all this in a PM. It should be common sense that my sig (which is/has been shown in all games) doesn't mean anything and conditions of a draw are not required in roles PMs or rules. Your win condition is that you are required to know. I don't need to tell you anything more than that if it's not required knowledge for your role or your win condition. It even says in the rules you can PM me. It was your decision.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:I'm not talking about the emp policy lynch. I'm talking about endgames and cross kills. What would be the point of one townie knowing all of this? All of us need to know them.

Just because you claim you aren't
required
to do something, doesn't mean you shouldn't.

There's no way to make an endgame turn out a certain way and the only reason it would matter is if you already lost. If anyone else was interested in the information they could've PMed me. You chose not to.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Bull - a simple 1 scum A vs. 1 scum B vs. 1 townie with a day start. It was imperative that we know we can still win because of a scum cross-kill by no lynching.

Then that's all you needed to ask: "Can scum cross kill?" and you could've done so in a PM.

White Castle wrote:
I was forced to post in the thread because you didn't put it in the rules.
There is no way to be certain that I'd be the last townie.
Forced? Giving the option of PMing me with questions,
which was put in the rules
, isn't forcing you to post in the thread. You can be certain you're the last townie. Check the the roles of the dead and do the math.

I'd appreciate it if you just dropped it and continued playing. Or we can continue, it's not skin off my back.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:How would the rest of the town known that the scum could cross kill if I did it in a PM? Answer the question.
If they felt they needed to know at anytime in the game they could've PMed me. Like I said, regardless of your alignment, you don't
need
to know if scum can cross kill. This isn't about what the rest of the town needs to know, so don't make it about that. This is about what
you
wanted to know. Whether or not they know is not part of the situation.
You
wanted know and
you
chose not to PM me.

White Castle wrote:So let me summarize: you published incomplete rules. I asked for clarification first thing D1. Scum are using it against me. Ergo, if I'm lynched it's partially because of faulty modding.
They're not incomplete, they just lack
extra
info. If you're lynched it's partially because you didn't PM me.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Further, the mod says that I can be certain I'm the last townie.
To clarify for everyone, when I said that, I meant that anyone could figure out whether or not they're the last townie just by doing the math.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 am

Post by dejkha »

Flava Flave wrote:I think the Mod just confirmed WC.

I didn't. I specifically made the statement neutral so there wouldn't be any confusion. He asked a question regarding the town as a whole and I figured saying "you" might've caused confusion. I used "you" as a general term for "the town". Keep in mind, every statement I make throughout the game is neutral. Play how you will, just keep that in mind.
Last edited by dejkha on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 am

Post by dejkha »

I prodded Drench a couple hours ago.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Dejkha sure is doing a lousy job of modding... :-?
Thanks >_> People just seem to be looking for clues where they shouldn't be expecting to find any: in my posts. Maybe it's just bad wording on my part, but everything sounds clear and neutral to me.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 am

Post by dejkha »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Whatever. It doesn't speak well for you when you're having arguments with players when you're not even playing the game.
I wasn't arguing, he was. I'm the mod. There's no need to argue when I'm always right. But you're right, I'm not playing in it, so I'm gonna keep the convos down to a minimum.
Last edited by dejkha on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by dejkha »

Kaiveran wrote:since dej didn't post in the thread, im gonna use the little time i have to say that i won't be active til late tomorrow. I gave dej a v/la notice and he nevr said anything.

see you later
I sent you a PM back saying "Noted". Now that I looked, my Outbox doesn't have that message I sent, so something probably screwed up. I didn't mention it in the thread since it would only be a couple of days of limited access. It's not a big deal, so I didn't post saying so. Sometimes people just don't have time to post for whatever reasons.

The “Zwet Is A Stupid Person” Vote Count

White Castle -3- (Kaiveran, Gregory, zwetschenwasser)

Gregory -3- (Furry, Scott Brosius, Flava Flave)
Kaiveran -1-(White Castle)

Not Voting: Drench, Huntress

Last edited by dejkha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by dejkha »

Would I be the first mod to call a player in their game stupid?

*sigh* Zwet always finds a way to suck me in.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dejkha »

Furry wrote:
@mod
- Any word from Drench?
No word. I gave him 2 days to answer the prod and he's chosen not to. I'm seeking a replacement now.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge replaces Drench. Effective immediately.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by dejkha »

Huntress has been prodded. If she doesn't post by sometime Tuesday, she will be replaced. *sigh* Too many replacements already.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #28) » Thu May 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by dejkha »

The “You's Gonna Die!” Vote Count

Gregory -5- (Furry, Scott Brosius, Flava Flave, Kaiveran zwetschenwasser)

Kaiveran -2-(White Castle, Huntress)
Furry -1- (Gregory)

Not Voting: SuperBridges

As punishment for his presumed misdeeds, the town decided to circumcise the poor villager. Without getting into detail, it was truly a horrible experience, even a little for the villagers that took part in it. It was Zwet who took the final snip, "That's was fun, let's do it again sometime."

"I feel a little weird after that," a villager said.

"Yeah, me to," another added.

"What's wrong?" Zwet asked, "He was a bad dude and he needed a little snip snip to show him whats what."

They all looked at Gregory just as he died of discomfort and embarrassment. Once dead, the town decided to search him and his house only to find his PETA ID.

"Damn, he was a member of PETA? He's cleared. PETA doesn't have the brass ones to kill anyone."

Gregory,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day 2

There's 72 hours for players to send in their night choice if they have one.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:31 am

Post by dejkha »

The sun came up and shined over the town, including the corpse in the town square. Everyone gathered around to notice it was one of their own with a bullet would on the left and right side of her head. Upon further investigation, they found that each bullet was angled as if it was shot from a building from the left and right of where she was standing. The town searched the roofs of both buildings to find a an abandoned sniper rifle on each.

"Wow, being sniped in the head at the same time by two people? That's some bad luck."

"Yeah well, when there are murderous groups on the loose, she shouldn't have been out here in the first place."

Huntress,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed Night 2.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #30) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:35 am

Post by dejkha »

The “New” Vote Count

Not Voting: Everyone

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Lynch.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #31) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

Post by dejkha »

Kaiveran has been prodded.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #32) » Thu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

Post by dejkha »

Furry wrote:
@mod
- There is a reasonable chance of me losing all access wednesday next week for what I expect to be three days. If it goes longer I might stop by a library for a post if it becomes longer, but giving you the heads up now
Noted

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #33) » Sun May 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:
Mod - please prod accordingly.

I think Super, Furry, and my personal favorite, Kaiv, need prodding.
Ok, they've all just been prodded, but it does not count toward the 3 day rule.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #34) » Sun May 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Super hasn't posted since the Tuesday the 12th, Furry Thursday the 14th, and Kaiv on Friday the 15th. Depending on how you count weekends, it should count for Super at a minimum.
I do not count weekends in the 3 Day rule. Apologies for not saying so in the rules. I prodded Super and Kaiv on Friday and told them they have until Tuesday to post (because I give them 48 hours and I don't count weekends). Kaiv posted, but Super has yet to. If he doesn't, he will be replaced.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #35) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by dejkha »

The “Keep Your Panties On" Vote Count

Scott Brosius -4- (zwetschenwasser, Furry, Flava Flave, Scott White Castle)

Not Voting: SuperBridge, Kaiveran, Scott Brosius

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to Lynch.

It was decided. Scott Brosius had to go. There was no way he was a coincidence that he acted so scummy. The ultimate punishment was to be put in effect: the town tied him to a post and blasted rap music. It was long before his head exploded and gun came out of his head. He was a "hide stuff" extraordinaire!

Scott Brosius,
Mafia Member of Group A
, Lynched Day 3

There's 72 hours to send in night actions if you have one.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #36) » Tue May 19, 2009 9:38 am

Post by dejkha »

Morning came and everyone awoke, because for some reason, people living upon 4 murderers in a town of 12 dare not be deprived of sleep. So everyone reported to the center of town to find two bodies. The bodies of White Castle and Furry both lying dead and the only difference between the two was Furry's gun that remained in his lifeless hand.

White Castle,
Vanilla Townie
and Furry,
Mafia Member of Group B
were both shot Night 3

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #37) » Thu May 21, 2009 2:56 am

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge wrote:
Possible V/LA until may 25
Noted

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #38) » Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 am

Post by dejkha »

The “Sorry For The Late" Vote Count

Kaiveran -2- Flava Flave, zwetschenwasser

zwetschenwasser -1- Kaiveran

Not Voting: SuperBridge

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to Lynch.

Kaiveran, Superbridge and Flava Flave have been prodded.

Note: Dead people are dead. If you're dead and make another post after your 'bah' post, I will hurt your faction.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #39) » Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 am

Post by dejkha »

Flava Flave wrote:
Mod
, update on Super's prod? His V/LA should have ended 2 days ago.
I'm giving him until tomorrow afternoon to make an in game post. Otherwise he'll be replaced and White Castle volunteered, so it'll be immediate.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #40) » Fri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by dejkha »

Kaiv's been prodded

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 am

Post by dejkha »

I'm assuming the discussion is just halted, but people are still here. It would be appreciated if some discussion started up. I'll send prods if people don't post.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

Post by dejkha »

The “FINAL" Vote Count

Kaiveran -3- Flava Flave, zwetschenwasser, SuperBridge

zwetschenwasser -1- Kaiveran

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to Lynch.

Kaiveran,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched

SCUM GROUP A WINS! Scum group A consisted of Flava Flave and Scott Brosius

Total Votes Made On Each Person:

Kaiv: 9
Zer0: 7
White Castle: 7
Greg: 6
Deadleaves/Scott Brosius: 6
Zwet: 2
Drench/SuperBridge: 2
Empking: 1
Huntress: 1
Furry: 1
Flava Flave: 1 (from RVS)

Congratulations on the flawless victory in terms of votes, Flava. You played great. Same to you, Furry. You two in particular played quite well.

Here are nightkill PMs you may find interesting:

Night 1:

Furry's PMs:

killing zwet, he is obv not zero-partner and why keep an unpredictable player around when there are easy lynches.

sending this now given that I have no clue if I will be on this weekend

Changing it to emp.

Zwet is easier to make out as a partner to zero around D3 then emp is right now. Can the other two scum really be Greg-WC?

Night 2:

Furry's PM:

Im killing Hunt.

This is interesting, thats to say the least. If Scott lives, it means zwet is about 99% town, also people who want scott lynched go way up in town cred. However if Scott lives, he is my new top pick for scum A. Either that or people who have been acting like me have to be his partner, there arent a whole lot of those outside of Hunt and BaB (who ironically my main has both played in games they modded, yes this is an alt, surprise surprise. I just wanted to see what happens when I change from my more middle of the road playstyle to domineering, I like it).

Anyways though, WC and FF are really townie looking. Ive been meaning what I said about that all the way. Chances are FF is getting killed by mafia A tonight, if not him I would say in order of likelyhood, Scott, me, Hunt, BaB. Kav, zwet are the targets for tomorrow, if they get ran up quick, they are def town.

So pairing im starting to lean (despite having a hard time given that I havent been scumhunting, but just screaming at people untill they listen) to being Hunt-Scott. I almost want to kill zwet tonight just so I can see what the hell he is instead of having to ignore all his posts though.

I need to hit A or really zero in on the pairing though, so Hunt goes down.

Night 3:

Furry's PM:

Ok... right now its very low chance that zwet and WC are scum. That means it is one of FF, Super and Kav. So lets see... I dont care who it is. Maybe its time to actually take a risk this game. Now the chance of me being viewed as "definantly town" is going to be fairly high. This now means its up to whoever is left (FF?) to kill me or go for who they think are scum. I hope scum A is just going to not kill me, would make this much easier for me to win.

Of course I hope FF is scum with that very very blatant buddying up to me, it also happened right after I called him high scum chance and made it perfectly clear that I wanted scott dead. If super is scum I am definantly dead, Kav is a wildcard.

Kill WC

Flava Flave's PM:

Killing Furry.

He HAS to be the other scum. I called him extremely townie so he wouldn't be afraid of me. Now I'll kill him and I can finish this victory off by lynching Kaiv, who I set up as Scott's partner. Furry might kill me though. We'll see. Should be interesting.

What to do if Furry is town and I survive the night...

Hmm...

I don't think I want to mislynch Kaiv, who I think is town. But it looks bad to go after Super when I went so hard after Kaiv. Might be able to do it. Or I could just kill Super on the next night.

But yeah. My kill choice is Furry.

RIP Scott!

Flava, I liked the trick you pulled on buddying up to Furry. You had me fooled as well.

Night Choices:

Night 1:
Scum Group A Targeted ekiM
Scum Group B Targeted Empking

Night 2:
Scum Group A Targeted Huntress
Scum Group B Targeted Huntress

Night 3:
Scum Group A Targeted Furry
Scum Group B Targeted White Castle

Special Thanks to everyone that replaced in. I greatly appreciate it.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Huh. I figured Furry NKd me because I hammered.

And by the way...

dejkha did confirm me as town!

told ya.
No I didn't.

Kaiveran understood:
Kaiv wrote:For now, I'd like to point the fact that White Castle is
NOT CONFIRMED TOWN IN ANY WAY
. Dej was referring to the hypothetical situation that he was asking about (in which he would be the last townie) and explicitly stated later that his comment revealed nothing about his true alignment.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:You've got no way to prove it dej.
Yeah I do: your hypothetical question.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 am

Post by dejkha »

Yeah, after recently (in this game and another) I learned that WC likes to take advantage of the mod whenever possible. Any other game I mod with him in it, I'm only answering his questions in PMs.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 am

Post by dejkha »

I'm so not getting into this again. When you start something, there's no end to it.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by dejkha »

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. But if people decide to look for clues in what I was saying, then that's on them. There was nothing to find and WC just happened to be town.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:dejkha - me, FF, super, and Furry have all told you the same thing. Learn from it.
Doesn't mean you're not all wrong.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

Post by dejkha »

If you think it was bad modding, then that comes down to opinion, but not whether or not I confirmed someone. That's just a fact that I didn't. You just decided to take advantage of what I said and some others bought into it.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Don't you want to get better at mafia? Playing AND modding?

If you are so sure of your modding ability, then you have nothing to lose from asking a seasoned moderator to critique the modding.
I will do things differently and I have learned from this. Once I got into that argument with you I told myself that from now on questions that cannot be answering by referring to a rule will only be allowed via PM to prevent that from happening again. Not that most people would do what you did, but in the event that someone might...

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge wrote:FORGET WHAT THE PLAYERS DID! Your job is to make sure they game runs smoothly and that you don't influence it -- you did not do that.
True, I did influence it, but it was not my fault (I know, you laugh with disbelief). WC played with what I said and I cannot prevent that. He's done it before and he did it again. Even arguing in the thread didn't influence it, just took up space and literally showed him whining in front of you (which ironically enough is something people think is null or scummy).
SuperBridge wrote:hide parts of the rules (wtf, you think that you shouldn't tell us the "conditions of a draw?),
The conditions of a draw are not only not necessary, but I'm pretty sure anybody that's not just short of being retarded could figure it out. "What happens when there's only two players left and they're scum of opposite teams?" Really, how many ways do you expect a scenario like that to play out?
SuperBridge wrote:I tried by nice before, but you don't seem to get it.
If someone thinks you confirmed another player, THEN YOU DID for all intents and purposes.
You need to chuck your ego out and listen to us. Because you seriously screwed up many times.
If someone thinks God is real, does that mean he is? If someone thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy does that mean it was? No. If you really think the bolded is true, then I'd also assume you're in one of those two categories. So no, I didn't confirm anyone and there's no statement of me doing so, only statements that people assume they'll find clues.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge wrote:
dejkha:
You are too stubborn. You're not even listening to what I say. Instead you keep on arguing and insist that you are right.
You're insisting that you're all right, so how are you any different?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”