Mini 773- Welcome to Lynchville! Perfection! (Over)

Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Cream147 »

/confirm
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Cream147 »

Kublai Khan wrote:Yeah, but random stage is going to happen. Mind as well let people get it out of their system. Since PieIsPopcorn is starting the questioning in the opening 2 pages where people are still going to pop in with their random vote, all he accomplishes is sewing confusion and chaos into the opening procedures.

Better to let everyone show up, say their hellos, make their jokes, etc.., and then leap in with pointed questions. I just don't see the benefit in breaking with convention.
I don't really see how this game has been a break in convention. Aggressive questioning during the random stage is generally how I've found games go from being random to serious. And that needs to happen at some point, doesn't it.

I find Chiefskye's action questionable, third vote on a bandwagon is always dodgy, third vote on a bandwagon in the random stage where the last two posts have also been votes on the same person, that's worse. However, in the random stage, I don't think anything too serious can be drawn from it...but IGMEOY Chiefskye.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by Cream147 »

ChiefSkye wrote: I put no stock into the "X on the wagon is scumz" flack, but, aside from that, my explanation is above. IGMEOY means "I've got my eyes on you" right? Haha sorry.
Normally I don't put anything in the "X on the wagon is scumz" thing either, but when the votes go on in consecutive posts, it generally is more significant, because then it would make sense as an opportunistic vote, and hey, even better, it's the random vote stage so you can get away with it! However, having read your response, and also the fact that you really can't take anything too serious from the random vote stage (it's quite random unfortunately), I don't think it was opportunistic in your case. Still, as I say, IGMEOY!

IGMEOY means I've got my eye on you yes lol. So you'd better watch out!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry about that, I'm here. Will make a constructive post tomorrow when it's not 3am.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry guys, I didn't post when I said I would. Life's been busy. I've been considering whether I can commit to this game, but I think I can. I just need to catch up. I don't want people to feel I'm trying to slip under the radar so I will 100% certainly no doubts about it make a serious post tomorrow. If I don't, consider me mafia. I feel like I'm letting people down at the moment.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, I'm really sorry, but I've decided I can't commit to this game. I don't have enough time on my hands at the moment. REALLY sorry, I shouldn't have tried to play a game this close to my exams.
[u]Apologies[/u]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”