alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by alexhans »

/confirm

I also confirm that Hohum is following me ;)
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:32 am

Post by alexhans »

I vote we lynch however name this town Quiettown!!!

Well Ill be the suicide who issues the first vote...

Vote Artem.

why? because he is one of the first people to confirm... Magus stragus already posted so I know he will be here. Hohum is in another game so I know he posts ussually... then Artem... He is the one that will probably post next...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:33 am

Post by alexhans »

Ouch... he posted at the same time as me... he screwed my vote...

but that wasnt a newbie card!!!!

So I'll keep my vote for... being aggressively suspicious?
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:18 am

Post by alexhans »

FoS: alexhans
for having double standards. I've been posting in other games too. Are you trying to cover up your scumbuddy Hohum?[/quote]

Yeah... Im covering him... lol...
Well, what I hate about him is that im playing another game with him and he has done that dice roll already... And its really annoyying. Decide yourself who to random vote... Dont blame a dice!!!

I just didn't want to have to unvote so fast... And now that you easyly accusse me... Im having less and less reasons to unvote you.

My vote stays.

For now.

so... seb456zig Azhrei , ZEEnon missing to vote...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 am

Post by alexhans »

well... I deleted the start of the post and now im FoSing myself!!!

People... the first line of the previous post was written by artem. Sorry.

I wont Quickreply without preview any more.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by alexhans »

Artem wrote:
Vote: Alex

Tell us at what point it's not "so fast" to unvote and why you seem so concerned with it?
If I vote and then unvote too fast I dont get a reaction from the player... And seeing that you voted quickly to lynch me as if you had taken it personal makes me wonder if you're scum. Just wonder.
Artem wrote:@Alex: You're FoSing yourself because you already know you're scum and you're just letting us all know because you secretly wish you were a townie.
That's a serious accussation to start with this early... Why do you say that? Why do I get the feeling you positively know I'm not scum and are enjoying this?

First you vote fast argumenting a newbie card... now you rapidly switch to voting whoever votes you.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 am

Post by alexhans »

mmm I still don't like your fast paced vote change Artem (especially after someone just voted for Hohum wich could be viewed as bandwaggoning). Although many of the things you say are reasonable.
Artem wrote:
alex wrote:why? because he is one of the first people to confirm... Magus stragus already posted so I know he will be here.
Hohum is in another game so I know he posts ussually...
then Artem... He is the one that will probably post next...
He was basically voting me over you because you were posting in another game. I pointed out that I'm posting in other games as well.
I supposed you were the next one to post. I couldn't get a reaction from you if you were gonna lurk or something. I don't really know if you post or not. My first votes up till now could be defined as random but explained so I can trigger responses.

But then you made comments that I found suspicious (and just before when you accussed someone of newbie carding) I decided to leave the vote there. Now I can't get reasons to take that vote from you.

And i believe Green Crayons is acting a bit aggressively. A sudden attack against one player. If I weren't smarter Id think he is trying to stand up for a certain someone.

I want to see what answers Hohum gives you, of course.

and mod
... we need an update whenever you can...

Oh, and voting by a gut feeling is not good enough. We need reasons.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by alexhans »

Understood. Anyone else thinks we should prod TOM...?
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by alexhans »

And Charrat too... They didnt do anything else than vote once.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

Post by alexhans »

Well. My apoligies for Tom and Charrat. I was a little overeager and thought we had had more days of play when it has started only a few days ago... the other was confirming stage.... hehe... Sorry
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 am

Post by alexhans »

Not voting: Azhrei, Magus_Stragus, seb456zig and Tom...

Any ideas?
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:31 am

Post by alexhans »

Well. I want to contribute but really don't find much to say... Everyone seems to explain they're votes as Pressure votes so we can't jump at them...

I also don't believe that a bit of inactivity is a scum tell. Experienced players won't go lurking if they're scum in fear of being replaced. They may add little to the conversation though.

Im also in favour of FoSing and everything else because votes are a far more serious deal for me. You can't just go voting and unvoting all the time till you catch the right bandwaggon. I see that as a scum tell.

@I like your style. Its a poem-like format. But if you want to make a long argument DONT do it that way or we will die of confusion.

Who hasnt voted yet? Why?
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote:
alexhans wrote:Well. I want to contribute but really don't find much to say... Everyone seems to explain they're votes as Pressure votes so we can't jump at them...
I'm sure if you went back and re-read the thread you could find SOMETHING to comment on. It isn't like we're still 3 pages in and just coming out of the random voting stage or something

OK. I will re-read it when I have time tonight. I just posted using my memory and reading the last posts. of page 6. And what I saw as an overview was really discussions about nothing.
hohum wrote:
alexhans wrote:I also don't believe that a bit of inactivity is a scum tell. Experienced
players won't go lurking if they're scum in fear of being replaced. They may add little to the conversation though.
This is exactly what you just did.
SO?
hohum wrote:
alexhans wrote:Who hasnt voted yet? Why?
See my comment above about re-reading the thread.

This still doesn't answer my question.
hohum wrote: In short:

Vote: alexhans
Oh... well... that was nice... I check the web between a lot of tasks in a busy day and try to write a little comment and I get suddenly voted... Not even a FoS... That's really weird. Aren't you just trying to pursue other people to be unmolested?

Is that all you have against me Hohum? my comment?

I'm sorry but your unsupported vote was kind of scummy.

FoS Hohum
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by alexhans »

In Brief: Well I expect the foS against Hohum comes from the fact that I know that Im not scumm and find his reasons of accussing me and suddenly befriending Artem strange, scummy-like. It is like he is too eager to point at anyone and rapidly pulls mafia terms to make it all seem stronger when he has only a weak argument.
hohum wrote:I know I'm probably going to catch a little flak for this but I'm going to go ahead and:

Unvote

Vote: Artem

Because I just can't ignore 3 scum tells in 2 pages. I was in one of your first games too, so I know that you know better.

My justification is of course:

1) A serious vote this early in day 1. Seriously? And over a stupid reason too: Screwed up quote tags. This demonstrates that you don't really care enough about scum hunting to actually pay any real attention to this thread.
Artem wrote: FoS: alexhans for having double standards. I've been posting in other games too
2) Seriously? Tunnel vision?
Artem wrote:Are you trying to cover up your scumbuddy Hohum?
3) He was talking within the context of a Meta read on me. How is that defending me from any onslaught of attack? My vote was RANDOM and I think people will get that.
He previously thought Artem was soooo scummy but know he rapidly changes his mind by a low content post on my behalf. I still don't get your tunnel vision argument. I believe it lies more on the line of the mafia-term-to-make-it-stronger trick. And I seem to think that tunnel vision-ing is exactly what you do. jump from one player to another and keep at him.
hohum wrote:I don't know. I think Artem is very scummy, but I seem to be in the minority on that opinion right now. I'll let it go until I see him drop more tells.

I don't really buy that his attack on Alex is anything other than a serious attack, because it certainly didn't come off as sarcastic to me.
Further proves my point.
hohum wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:oh okay good,
i was about to change my vote ..
Curious, why would you changed your vote instead of simply calling me out with a FoS, HoS or IGMEOY? And how could you be certain that you made the correct choice 3 pages in to day 1?
Why did YOU, Hohum, changed your vote to me instead of all those options you seem to give?
hohum wrote:
alexhans wrote:Well. I want to contribute but really don't find much to say... Everyone seems to explain they're votes as Pressure votes so we can't jump at them...
I'm sure if you went back and re-read the thread you could find SOMETHING to comment on. It isn't like we're still 3 pages in and just coming out of the random voting stage or something
alexhans wrote:I also don't believe that a bit of inactivity is a scum tell. Experienced
players won't go lurking if they're scum in fear of being replaced. They may add little to the conversation though.
This is exactly what you just did.
alexhans wrote:Who hasnt voted yet? Why?
See my comment above about re-reading the thread.

In short:

Vote: alexhans
mmm... Is this vote even argumented?
hohum wrote:Thanks for the OMGUS FOS, now I have more than just your comment to go on.
This speaks about his character... It doesn't matter if Im guilty or not but that I get convicted... Ive clearly stated why I FoS you... It is not a OMGUS
hohum wrote:
Artem wrote:
ZEE wrote: as i stated earlier,
i don't have enough to go by
in order to vote .
but if i DON'T vote,
people will view it as suspicious .
so my vote with remain with Artem,
until something comes along
to change my opinion .
This is called parking your vote.
hohum wrote: Tunnel Vision: Concentrating on one person, ignoring everything else around you, as you seem to be doing to Alexhans right now.
So you quote me bringing you into the picture and call it tunnel-visioning on Alex? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, mind citing the game and the player that you confused me with?
You're not looking as scummy to me as you did now that I'm taking Alex's most recent posts into context. I (for whatever reason) confused you with Azi in Open 69.

-Daniel
He keeps bringing other games to justify his actions/arguments. I don't like that. Suddenly Artem IS NOT SCUMMY ;) Look at his previous posts and at my post and analize his response.

@Zeenon: seb might got a point accussing you of excessive cuteness and amiability... what's your answer?

@Everyone: does anyone else found my low-content post so scummy? Am i the first to issue such a post?

Well... I believe that is all for now

Oh, and Hohum. Don't Get to technical on me please ;)
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by alexhans »

That doesn't help ZEEnon. You avoided the question.

Mod votecount, by end of page 4

Artem
(2):
alexhans,ZEEnon

hohum (2):
Green crayons, Artem

alexhans (1):
hohum,

seb456zig (1):
Magus_Stragus

Azhrei (0):
Magus_Stragus (0):
Charrat (0):
Green Crayons (0):
Tom (0):
ZEEnon (0):

Not voting (4):
Azhrei, Charrat, seb456zig, Tom,

Deadline set to February the 20th.

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:39 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote:
hohum wrote:
Artem wrote:You have no problems flinging your vote around, yet somehow you feel that you deserve a special treatment. What's with the double standards?
It was a probing question, I ask it all the time.
Please don't answer questions on behalf of other people. You're more than welcome comment and call my motives into question AFTER he answers it.
Hasn't he already answered this? Are you getting jumpy because you see others looking through your posts?
hohum wrote:
Artem wrote:You have no problems flinging your vote around, yet somehow you feel that you deserve a special treatment. What's with the double standards?
It was a probing question, I ask it all the time.
I have the feeling that you can get away with calling anything probing just to justify it. This is exactly what I meant in post 90
Everyone seems to explain they're votes as Pressure votes so we can't jump at them...
I expect you read #98. Any anwers? comments?

Oh, And me asking for people who havent voted yet is because I feel it is too easy to just remain without voting and not risk any pressure against yourself. I may be a bit anxious but I think voting is imperative at some point. Note I didn't say Lynching, I said voting. Not rushing to a last vote if we are L-1.

If you vote, Its good to have reasons, but if you don't vote, I would like reasons too. So you can't avoid the spotlight just by not voting.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 am

Post by alexhans »

Zeenon wrote:if THE cop is killed before day four,
how DO you expect them to
even have a Chance to reveal Their results ?
how do you even know we have a cop ?
So true... I think the cop should act as he deems wise. Period. Planning openly just gives hints to the mafia. Unless it is really helpful to the town we should exercise caution.
Zeenon wrote: plus this is My first game,
so i wasn't really expecting any
other roles, haha .
What does this means? I hope youre not playing the aforementioned card ;)
Azhrei wrote: I'm gonna focus on Hohum, who I find the scummiest here. And I'd really, really like him to respond to my accusations. (Or any of the others levelled against him.)
We all would.

Everything you ask to hohum ive mentioned it in my last posts... He is inconsistent and evasive.

Charrat wrote: Well, since things have cooled down a little bit, I will pose a few questions for anyone who would like to answer and maybe spark some more discussion.
1. At this moment, are there any players that you believe are town? If so, why?
2. At this moment, are there any players that you suspect are mafia? If so, why?
3. How would you choose who to lynch today if you do not yet have any suspicions of who may be mafia?
This is are hard questions to answer... I don't see how they can help the Town so much. Im so paranoid that It'll probably give more ideas to the mafia as to how f%&/($ lost I may be about who to acusse. Through my posts you have read what points I've made about certain players (Artem and Hohum) but then I have a lot of not-really-supported suspicions about other players that I can not effectively state. And I always doubt till the last minute, suppose the most innocent looking guy was scumm?

3. Right now (This can change any second to any player) Im between Artem (My vote is there still) and Hohum.

I'm in no hurry to lynch anyone although I might had looked like I was when I asked who hadn't voted yet.

One more thing. Reading Azhrei's List I realized that the only ones who are possible scums are Artem,Hohum and me... We 3 that fought against each other while the others contributed with more fire... Isn't the obvious choice that only we will look scummy as we are the only ones doing any actual discussing and acussing. We have to discuss further and get more participation from everybody before we reach any conclusion.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote: God you're a raging faggot. The only thing good about this game is that
I'm going to be lynched today.
Hohum.... You're reminding me of Panzerjagger

To clarify I will the rest of the players that Hohum and I are on an ongoing game where one of the ICs, named Panzerjagger, was acussed of lurking (wich is not the case,here) and responded in a egotistic and disrespectful manner causing everyone to be even more suspicious. He discussed a lot in the worst manner and finally issued an autovote (out of spite) to lynch himself with the result he was a vanilla townie.

Please... I can see how you can be annoyed but remember this is a game were we have no clue whatsoever about anyone so we have to take in consideration everyone's posts... and the truth is that you seemed to evade questions many times and acusse others easyly without using the same standards. If you are indeed town, you don't want mafia to win. So keep trying until you are officially lynched. Don't let your anger spoil your play.

For what it's worth. I believe your reaction is about-to-be-lynched-and-desperate-townie... wich could merit and UnFosing ;) but youll have to keep in mind that suspicions ARE lingering and you have to be smart enough to beat them.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by alexhans »

hohum wrote:@Alex: I also happen to know which game you're talking about and talking about ongoing games is a BIG NO NO, so cut it out.
Ok. Sorry. I just wanted you to realize youre acting kinda bitchy.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by alexhans »

Well... if I had to choose... seeing the list Charrat assembled... I'm wary of Charrat ,Tom and Green crayons... Why? Because I can't read them... Few posts... Charrat seems like a good player and that scares me, if he were scum... In the other hand, he seems to be giving great ideas to spark discussion (wich always help the town) so I wouldn't vote for him.

But that are just more of the unsuported fears I tend to have. I still see Artem as a decent lynch (sorry buddy, nothing personal) and I'm still analizing Hohum.
Azhrei wrote:God, I hate screwy doctor sanities...
If we do have multiple doctors with different sanities, then that'll become rather obvious after N1. If we have multiple cops with different sanities, then that won't be so obvious. So basically, if anyone out there is either of those power roles, be very careful. If you're a doc, you could get yourself or someone else killed if you aren't careful. If you're a cop, don't treat your results as gospel, because they could be wrong. No pressure though :P
How is a doc that doesn't know his sanity gonna be careful? I don't like your reasoning. You're saying that they shouldn't try to use their powers until they know FOR SURE who to protect? When is that? And the cop thing... We all know this... Isn't it just adding stuff to confuse us? I know it helps making our thoughts known but this is just making everybody uncertain.
seb456zig wrote: @pplz quoting my explanation of "BAM, one point for the town" is a previctory shout. And also, i want my own reasons because using someone elses reasons is stupid. They can easily make it look another way (by accident or on purpose). If i spot a scumtell (a REAL one) then ill probably vote. Im not saying i will, but im definently not saying i wont. The bad thing about my position now is that either...

he flips town and i am the accused hammerer because i voted last

he flips scum and you ask each other "how to phuck did he know that?"
mmmm... Why would you vote for him in day 1 if you were both scum? Why would WE think that? I sure don't see your reasoning
seb456zig wrote: Id much prefer a WIFOM situation, but anyway... catch 22 is an awesome name for this. I think im going to keep my vote on ZEE to avoid any of this.If you vote him you vote him, but i wont.

@people stating that im contradicting myself: That's true, but you should know that in normal conversation people can realise things. So in any case where anyone contradicts themselves then look at their latter sentences
Well. Need a translation here... maybe Im misunderstanding you...
Why on earth would you want a WIFOM that can only mess up things and confuse everybody?

Well. Really... This last post of yours gives me headaches trying to figure out what you mean. Please clarify.

@Tom, @Green Crayon, @Magus: Any thoughts?

Oh, I'm gonna
unvote
for now.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:06 am

Post by alexhans »

seb456zig wrote:we kinda figured that, but anyway...
You're right, i shouldnt just pass the heat to Hohum. By "plainly acting scummie" i guess i meant "everyone else seems to think he is
obv scum
".

@Azhrei: I dont think you are scum but I think you are a very lazy person
@ZEE:
I think you are a very poor strategy player and should play newbie games before you try another one of these "real" games.

@Hohum: I don't find you scummie realy, but
IGMEOY
@person saying FoSes suck: YOU SUCK!
@people saying these excess "@"s are spam: dont read them then
@Azhrei (again): i didnt lie about me never being NKed. in fact,
this is my third game
(ZOMFG, a card) but yeah. It would have been more believable if i mentioned that before
@scum:i dislike you ingame but ooc you are playing realy well. and also,
are you ZEE?

@town: hi
@everyone who read all of these: y did you waste your time with all of them? it seems pretty pointless to read them all
@people that have questions towards me: ask them
Well... Lets pay attention to the bold ones. Everybody else DOESNT think he is obvious scum. In fact me and Charrat stated that we believed he was a desperate townie.
Charrat wrote:
alexhans wrote:For what it's worth. I believe your reaction is about-to-be-lynched-and-desperate-townie...
As for Artem, there is not one thing he has said so far that made me raise an eyebrow. He has been a perfect townie in my eyes. That does not mean I am 100% confident he is town, but he isn't a good candidate to be lynched on the first day, in my opinion.
Then... Your critic to Zee about being a newbie when you later say you played only 3 games? What does that make you?

and the scum @ thing...really. your last 2 posts look really scummy and don't satisfy me at all, you really seem to be trying to pass heat to other players.

Unvote

Vote seb456zig

post #179 just tries to make everyone look bad but you.
(tell me which theories sound like they could be right)
(when reading the theories, think of me as Vanilla Town)
What's this man? WHATS THIS!? If you are Townie I really can't see it by how you post.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by alexhans »

I got a bit lost with all the Zee vs Seb argument but Seb is looking scummier every minute
seb456zig wrote:Woah. That post seems like that kid that tries to make friends so hard, but can't seem to get any. Then he ends up seeming desperate.Azhrei is hurting my brain. I can't stop thinking of him as scum now. I think I should
Unvote:Zee
because I'm not sure about a lot of things. Why {250} seems scummie: first part is just continuation of what everyone else is saying. Next part he says he wasn't defending me. He says this because I'm a ship that he knows is gonna sink. If Zee was the sinking ship he would agree with the post, no doubt about it. The rest of it is just sucking up to Zee. In short,
FoS:Azhrei
What's this...? A sudden change of mind? I agree with whoever said that the only result you get with this kind of post is a possible implication of Azhrei as a possible scum.
seb456zig wrote:
Problem is, you're too crap at being scum to even pull that one off properly. Ever heard of subtlety?
Or maybe I just suck at town roles. When I used the "sinking ship" argument, I completly forgot about the
I've not really liked either side.
thing you said. And you say that Zee has been posting beter, even if his arguments are flawed. THAT is probably the main thing that makes me see you as scum.
You suck at town roles? what is that response? come on...

if you're L-2 and innocent the remaining mafia (unless they're all in a bandwaggon against you) will surely finish up the lynch so the fact that no one issues the last votes could mean you're scum.

I, too, think that Zeenon is definetly posting better... I made an experiment recently assembling a list of everyone and reading from the start giving a minus to each scummy post and a plus to each townie looking post... I left it at page 4 but Zee had a lot of minuses... Still I think it was more innocent mistakes than real scum-tales. But he is learning, apparently.

I agree with Azhrei and charrat about Hohum's attitude... he seems to be confortably laying low and that is always worrying.

If I could vote twice... I'd vote Seb again.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by alexhans »

Lynching a townie is NEVER good Hohum. So if you claim to be pro town why do you keep asking us to lynch you? make an effort for the town and play this game with all your ability.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by alexhans »

Well... I don't know... Are you saying your play is detrimental for the town? I suppose not... And how on earth your death is supposed to expose scum? by looking at who voted you? or what? I think that if you told us your suspicions while you're alive (instead of us guessing after lynching you) I would be awesome...
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by alexhans »

EDIT: IT would be awesome

sorry... quick reply mistake.
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 am

Post by alexhans »

Green Crayons wrote:
Alex wrote:As far as I'm aware, a scum has no reason to distance from a townie that's about to get lynched. If anything, a scum is likely to keep the pressure up.
Could you explain your reasoning behind this a bit more? I don't really follow.
I didn't write this. Artem did and he answered. Just for everyone to know. though I agree with artem in post #271.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by alexhans »

I will read the game completely later but for now...
What was the reason for my kill?
I'm back...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by alexhans »

Green Crayons wrote:Alex, because you were rationale and clear headed. DANGER WILL ROBINSON, etc, etc is what flashed through my head.
Thanks. I guess...

full game read done... It was fun :)
FULL REVIEW COMING IN

Zee wrote:you have a right to voice
your opinion, Magus_Stragus .
i would think it would make
it easier for you.
it reduces
the distance you have to move your eyes .

but nevermind that, we are off-topic .
This will be a classic. lol.
Azhrei wrote: 5.Charrat ~ Doing a classic Charrat. I have no clue. (Charrat, I hate you )
6.Green Crayons ~ Townie, I'm reasonably sure. One of the few people who has been totally consistent, and seems wholly for the town.
Guess we can't trust anyone after all. ;)

And damn Charrat's list in 113!!! Mafia survey!
hohum wrote:God you're a raging faggot. The only thing good about this game is that I'm going to be lynched today.
hohum wrote:got prodded. I'm around waiting to be lynched.
2 games that I've played with him... 2 games that make me wish to never encounter him again.
Charrat wrote: Charrat 7 Posts
Vote Azhrei, Unvote

Green Crayons 8 posts
Vote ZEEnon, Vote hohum
So... in 170 you recognized you were "lurking"... XD Nice scum tactic.

And post 171 is just so townie-ish I have to take my hat off in front of you Charrat.
Alexhans wrote: Well... if I had to choose... seeing the list Charrat assembled... I'm wary of Charrat ,Tom and Green crayons... Why? Because I can't read them... Few posts... Charrat seems like a good player and that scares me, if he were scum... In the other hand, he seems to be giving great ideas to spark discussion (wich always help the town) so I wouldn't vote for him.
Wow. I had you almost ;) Now I understand why you killed me.
seb456zig wrote: @Azhrei: I dont think you are scum but I think you are a very lazy person
@ZEE: I think you are a very poor strategy player and should play newbie games before you try another one of these "real" games.
@Hohum: I don't find you scummie realy, but IGMEOY
@person saying FoSes suck: YOU SUCK!
@people saying these excess "@"s are spam: dont read them then
@Azhrei (again): i didnt lie about me never being NKed. in fact, this is my third game (ZOMFG, a card) but yeah. It would have been more believable if i mentioned that before
@scum:i dislike you ingame but ooc you are playing realy well. and also, are you ZEE?
@town: hi
@everyone who read all of these: y did you waste your time with all of them? it seems pretty pointless to read them all
@people that have questions towards me: ask them
This one is gonna stay in my mind for a long time too. Sometimes people don't realize that certain jokes are dangerous.
seb wrote: What I personally believe (quote me if I die)
ZEEnon & Charrat are scumbuddies
Hohum is town
Alexhans is town
others im not sure about. If you have any questions for me, please ask them
Why didn't you listen to him??? ;)

wow... Zee vs seb was the fight of the century...

Then I died. So the following is new to me:
mmm... Artem rushed a bit in voting people... Hohum was probably town.
310 great post man! great psychology.
I'm seeing some suspicions going Charrat's way... What happened to them?
Magus_Stragus wrote: The title of the game and GM's words suggest that this game is heavily based on sanities. There's even a chance that all cops are not sane. You can just say that you're a sane cop just because Alex was naive. You're the one being naive... ¬_¬
lol... Great Answer.
and there goes Hohum in post 329... Voting the claimed cop...
Hohum wrote: He shouldn't have claimed, period. You don't claim immediately after a result. You're not supposed to claim unless you HAVE to. He should have at minimum tried to push a case.
Who gave him the right to boss everyone around? :<
Green Crayons wrote: I'm looking forward to hohum actually acknowledging my existence in this game.
Another lol! XD
really Zee...349 makes you follow mafia twice... first after Charrat and now after GC... ;)
MOD wrote:Prod count: Shinnen_no_me, ZEEnon, Charrat, Green_Crayons(2), hohum (2)
mmmm....
MAgus/shinen wrote: Just a question: if you are willing to get hammer, why don't you hammer yourself?
uhhhh... bad idea!
hohum wrote: self-hammers are never appropriate under any circumstances, and can cause game breakage under certain circumstances. I would never do you guys the disservice of hammering until you as a town believe you have gotten everything out of me that you can possibly get.

Wagons are a good source of information, even if they lead to a mislynch. Only scum would want to cut that short.
But he did... in a game we played together. 735 im not mistaken. it's in my wiki.
Charrat wrote: I don't think there is a wrong way to pronounce my nickname since it is just a made up name. I usually go with "Cha-rat" rather than "Char-rat" or "Sha-rat"
How did the game developed to this? nickname pronounciation forum. lol. mine's Alex-Hans (Hans was my dog) don't link it and say Aleshans like if it was french ;)
GC from the mafiachat talking about Zee wrote: I would rather get him out of the way before he garnishes the doctor's attention.
He really had his own attention.

@Green Crayons: what was your reasoning here? did you give it much thought or relied more on the lylo situation you were in?
Green Crayons wrote:My results were: Magus (replaced by Shinn) as innocent Night One, Charrat as guilty Night Two.
the miller issue with sanities is rather confusing...
MOD:
does he always show guilty regardless of the cop's sanity?
Azhrei wrote: GC because he has struck me as townie the whole game through
Poor Azh... they really sold you that shit didn't they? ;) If I were you I would wake up from the dead as a zombie and go for their brains... Revenge!

Loved 432... Congrats GC.

NO!!!! 435 just lost the game. talking about a post that sucks... too late for 437 excuses... :(
Azhrei wrote: Oh, and suggestin a no-lynch is generally a scum tell.
I'm curious about this... How's nolynch a scum tell when you're at lylo and have a lot of PR's to gain information with? I just don't get it. It's the obvious choice because it also makes it easier for everyone. less town to mislych. Even if there is a mass claim.

WOW GC look at 458. you take the trouble of linking every number in the post? That's definetly a scumtell. It says I wanna win so badly I even do this! :)
Azhrei wrote: You try to use an analogy concerning a popular TV show to explain your actions?
lol.

475 GC's post was a bit scummy?
Charrat wrote: 1. Maybe one less town player, maybe not, depending on how the different night actions line up.
2. We will have more information, but we don't know whether or not that information will be helpful. It could be worthless or it could be absolutely decisive. I am leaning towards the former, but again, its not clear.
3. We may have a smaller pool of players to determine who is scum on Day 4, so that would increase the chances of getting scum then and the next day, if we choose right D4.
Come on. This demonstrated a no-lynch was for the best...

NOw.. the night actions... Everyone investigated Hohum... wonder why...
MOD:
I think the setup was a bit pro-mafia because with the sanity issues the info cops could use was practically null.(unless there's a way to cross reference all the info and logically deduce results but with scum confusing people and blocking them...) It was like a normal game with just townies that had random informants who they couldn't trust. Paranoia. But maybe with other players it would've been different. GC and Charrat handled themselves very well. Although a bit lurkish for my taste. I'm very talkative. What I liked very much about GC was his consistency all along. Maybe another game with a similar setup would be much easier for the town because they'd have a reference to hold on to. And no one was even close about the random sanity cop role.
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by alexhans »

there's a mistake here
MOD
i sent you a pm where i clearly said
Alexhans PM wrote:I investigate
Charrat
and this was your answer:
springlullaby wrote:With stealth befitting a fox you penetrate Charrat's lodgings, intent on unveiling his true visage. And indeed your sleuthing skills know no compare, in no time at all you discover that Charrat is in reality...

"Someone you shouldn't be messing about with."

The telltale "pew pew" of a Gun with Silencer (which apparently doesn't actually sound anything like that in reality - the more you know) is the last thing you hear before everything goes blank.

tl, dr: Congratulation you are dead! :)
I knew I hadn't suspected Hohum...
But I was really wary of Charrat.
Good night kill guys...
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by alexhans »

you should edit 524 so that it states what I really did...I want' to look good. ;)
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 am

Post by alexhans »

springlullaby wrote: This one is a huge slip in my book. In lylo, no town would ever suggest their own lynch, unless there are really bad at this game.
ehem, ehem... See my game with Hohum and Panzerjagger... They both suggested their lynches AND hammered themselves....
Green Crayons wrote:I was debating whether or not to include myself in the "people we should lynch" opinion. I figured if I would throw myself in there and explain it was because the other townspeople should consider if they think I'm lying it might come across as seeing neutral/objective. ...Which it probably does, but neutral isn't protown, eh?
I think it's a scum trying to pass as townie who want's to consider everything... Or a really bad player that wants to crap all over the game...

But I would NEVER EVER suggest my lynch unless it strategically may reveal something to end the game the next day... Really odd but possible scenario in some setups. If one is town one knows he is not scum. So why suggest it?
I'm back...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”