Mini 765 - Welcome to Hambargarville GAME OVER!!

The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by The World No.1 Noob »

/comfirm
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm

vote: CUBAREY
for being the only one who's voted who hasn't got a vote on them,

hey guys this is my first non-newbie game, can I just ask what kind of a set up we have?
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

vote: the world no.1 noob for having a name that takes too long to type.
We're playing scum, you're going to be typing pages of stuff anyway :D
I'll just call you Noob, if you don't mind.
ty
The World No.1 Noob wrote:
hey guys this is my first non-newbie game, can I just ask what kind of a set up we have?
Normal.
ty

When I hear peep I think peepers like...pervs... as in ...looking at ppl getting changed...
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

unvote, vote qwints

hey hey, don't say I have a dirty mind infront of the girls...I mean what was I supposed to think...peepers peep...and I'm not new...I'd be playing newbie games if I was new, I'm the same scum age as you.
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm more interested in World1Noob, actually. L-2 (qwints) seems a bit far for RVS.
unvote qwints

Fos:Noob
Lleu wrote:
I'm more interested in World1Noob, actually. L-2 (qwints) seems a bit far for RVS.
unvote qwints

Fos:Noob
Um, qwints had 2 votes. How did you think he was at L-2?
even if he was at L-2 it wouldn't matter, if we stopped random voting people because they already have votes on them it wouldn't be random voting any more, it'll be lets spread out the votes evenly so there's no pressure what so ever.
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 am

wow, this is an insane amount of activity compared to what I'm used to
sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been a bit busy.
Right now I think all the votes going around are a bit superficial, all based on small things that may or may not mean anything...,
Wall-E's case is the only one that I find could lead to something atm, I find all the other cases a bit shallow based.

Wall-E's case:

I don't think the claim was any kind of tell, but do find the I was on the page but I didn't confirm a bit weird.
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm

You think that the case agains Wall-E has the most merit...? I disagree wholeheartedly. In my opinion the only substantial thing we've seen has been from cubarey.
Well, lets exchange our opinions:

I think the cubarey case isn't too strong simply because his joining date says the 22nd of March 2009...that's certainly not enough time to even have finished one game. I think he's trying a bit too hard to fit in.

I've quite a few other small suspicions which again I've eliminated until further evidence comes up:

I find it odd how X and Idiotking seems to come to a mutual understanding, of how the other person was just trying to generate discussion, so fast

I also find Leu and you a bit odd in certain places of that debate but I'll save why for now so not all my methods of observation will be known this early in the game.

Wall-E's case is much more interesting, its little pick ups like this that in my opinion are much more important.
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 am

Funny, I made the same mistaken note at first, but then noticed the year for Noob joining was 2008 and not 2009.
funny isn't it? I'm actually one of the oldest members here...
Giving the newbie defense for someone else here? Don't like it, especially as "fitting in" is exactly what the mafia wants to do. I'm putting a slight connection line to Noob and Cubarey. Also, Cubarey is clearly confident enough to play in a non-newbie game in addition to his newbie game so I doubt that he's completely new to the game.
Well they way I see it, you can only make establishments like that if the person's defence for another person is off base, or else every time someone disagrees with another case you can call that defending your scum partner. Is there anything wrong with what what I said about Cubarey? Just calling it how I see it.

Now I pay attention to it I notice that you yourself only joined 20th March this year, maybe our perspectives are a bit different, you obviously wouldn't think of yourself as noob but to me someone who hasn't had the time to finish one game yet has some obvious faults no matter how fast he learns all the jargon. And these tells are specific so they can't all be applied to every single situation. Usually you can tell if its an honest nooby mistake when the situation would have turned against the commenter as soon as they made the comment as long as the rest of the town aren't complete retards, ie when the comment is obviously..well dumb.

Don't get me wrong I'm not calling anyone noob or trying to establish myself as pro or anything, (I myself have only played 2 newbie games).

O, should have included this with the paragraph above the previous but its irrelevant that Curbarey think he's good enough to play a non-newbie game, what matters is what the town thinks of his skill in reference to if his comments were made because of a mistake or because he's scum.

O and that said, why are you guys all not free on the weekends? I'm practically ONLY free on the weekends...:(
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Do you think one of us should be at the other's throat? Which one of us was in the wrong?
Actually yes, I'll need a re-read to refresh my mind as to who should be at who's throat, but just from memory I generally don't buy "O I was just trying to start discussion" it's way too convenient of a way to back of an attempt to put a false case on a townie that didn't work. If I was Idiotking and you voted for me with a completely bs case I'd be at your throat with a knife. Also I really hate it how all counter votes seem to be classified as "OMGUS" in this forum. If you think someone's case against yourself is BS why do you have to wait for another member of the town to notice and vote on your behalf?
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm

W1N, I don’t see either way. I don’t see his reaction to my episode with Idiotking as logical, but that’s about it.
Well, what flaws do you see in my reasoning?
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:09 pm

@Noob: can you post who you have found scummy/towny?
At this point I'm really not sure, I have a few suspicions but obviously there can't be 4 scums. I'll post this in detail during a weekend. (I have spurs of activity also, most of my content will come on weekends).

I'd also like to say we shouldn't make a complete list of who we think is scum and who we think is innocent. Sure the scum should be brought up, but I've been told (and I think it makes perfect sense) that have complete lists help scum to perform their night kill as they'll obviously kill off the person everyone thinks is townie.
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I don't think I'll be able to keep playing this game, important dates I have to prepare for in RL are coming up.

MOD: Can I please be replaced?
marksiqiwang
王嗣其
The World No.1 Noob
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
The World No.1 Noob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm

If you're sure you can't carry on, I'll look for a replacement
yes I'm sure, I have a resit for CIE AS exams on may/june and I haven't done anything for it.

So long everyone
marksiqiwang
王嗣其

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”