AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:47 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Vote: alexhans

He knows Taekwondo, he is a human weapon.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Did someone say Amish wagon?

AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well my opinion is that the whole spiel between Zach and Wall-E was just pointless bickering trying to get one another to say something scummy. I would look more at the people who jumped on the wagon against Wall-E in its latter stages.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Pitstop wrote:
I would like to get everyone's thoughts on the Stephoscope case
Well he is looking for scum, but the way he is doing it, is just not the best way of doing it.

I don't think bringing up small things like the use of the same word is really going to root any scum out.

So my belifief is

A: He is pro-town and is trying (perhaps to hard) to find scum, thus bringing up weak points or...

B: Is scum, trying to get votes going so that the town mislynches and scum wins the day.

right now, I'm leaning towards A, but I'm not convinced you're not B, so while I don't think it warrants a vote, I would like to here more from you, or my vote might make its way over to you.

unvote
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

alexhans wrote:
@everyone:
clarify me what you think the difference is between anti-town and mafia?
Well anti-town too me is not contributing to the game, or just contributing nonsense that dosn't really help out the town. (Joke post and good humor is great every now and than, but you have to contribute at some point) or just making the game unenjoyable.

Scum on the other hand, (IMHO of course) would be more like the type that appear to try and turn the town in on itself and turn people against one another, things of that nature.
alexhans wrote:I would also like to ask everyone a question:
@everyone:
What is your stance on having people at L-2? you think it's dangerous? what do you think is the limit?

I don't thing L-2 is particuliary dangerous, because unless very organized the chance of a quick lynch isn't very likely, and usually one of the scum already have the vote on them, so the two needed are more difficult to come by. But it does make the recipent have to tighten their game up and give valid reasoning.
I'd like too hear what are the views on what's been happening up till now from this guys specially:
AshKetchummm, Conspicuous_other, Debonair Danny DiPietro, ryan2754.
like Wall-e's attack on Zachrulez. Stethoscope's plenty issue. or anything else...
I said previously that the Wall-E Zach was just kind of pointless bickering, I do think that Wall-E taking the joke vote he received so harshly to be odd, and than what followed it was kind of ridiculous, sense it was of course a joke vote.

And i've already gave my views on stethoscope's case.

@ Amish

Is scumhunting "to hard" a bad thing in your opinion? And also do you think the jabs Wall-E took at Zach, are the same as the kind Scope took on Wall-E? If so are the ones Wall-E took at Zach more substantial in your opinion?
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

I have to agree with Zach. I don't see how "too much" scumhunting is a bad thing, I mean even if the cases are weak, it still sparks discussion and reactions, which are crucial for finding scum.

I think Amish has pounced way to hard on Scope's attempt at trying to be beneficial to the town.

Amish I need you to explain why Scope getting on Wall-E's case on "weak reasoning" is any different than Wall-E jumping on Zach's case for something that was also unsubstantial.

until then

Vote: Amish
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Danny seems to be trying to protect Amish a bit more than a townie would.

@Danny-- Don't you think it is useful than, to apply pressure to Amish to get more info to see if he is scum or not? Or are you suggesting we not pressure him to find out more?

Seems like you two are acting quite scumbuddidly
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Wall-E wrote:really now danny-boy that's a bit silly of you, voting for zach in such a manner

i'm suddenly a bit leery of the amished wagon

unvote

i'll wait to see what happens with him

"scumbuddidly" is my new favorite mafia word

care to explain why?...

and yes I scumbuddidly is a great word, it's also trademarked from here on out.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Jazzmyn wrote: Ash: Seems to be saying as little as possible while still maintaining the appearance of scum hunting. Fence-sitting on Steph in his post (iso) 3, saying he is leaning town on Steph but his vote might make its way over to him, yet by post 5, he declares that Steph is "trying to be beneficial to the town" and votes Amished. In post 6, he notes that Danny is defending Amished, but doesn't make any mention of the fact that Zach is similarly defending Steph. Seems off. On the other hand, he is the only one to mention Wall-e's unvote from the Amished wagon, which I noticed and thought unusual. Present read: Neutral-scummy.
@Jazz In my 3rd post I did in fact say that I thought he was pro-town but wasn't completely convinced and would like to see more. He followed up and gave quality post after that, so the fact that I say he is also being beneficial in post 5 is somewhat irrelevant (it's what I believed before anyways).
As for your second point on my 6th post. I would focus more on someone I thought scummy being defended then I would someone I believed to be town being defended.

also @ Wall-E

again could you please explain why you decided to get off the Amish wagon.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

@Lester-

I eagerly await your allegations.

I was watching everything unfold, but didn't have much to input, I still think we should be looking more at Amish and Danny more. They kinda fell of the radar quick once more people started going for Wall-E
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Vote Danny

Reasoning--

After reading through his post, he seems to bring up very little speculation, and instead, decides to criticize other people, and discuss things that are not really helping find scum. Yet he doesn't mind throwing his vote down.

As for my play, I'm not the kind of person that comes in and delivers huge post, I'm here every day and I'm always reading, and I make my comments with something arouses my suspicion, not on every thing that is being brought up, but if I'm asked I'll give my input.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well Danny STILL hasn't done anything else then criticize peoples points and nit pick at what they say, and criticize people for voting what they believed was a townie.

So really I think my vote on Danny is well placed, He still has yet to make a post that really helps the town.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

I wouldn't say there "falsehoods", it's just how I interpret your game play thusfar, and of course you may not agree with them, but they are my thoughts...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”