Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Archon »

/confirm

I just want to warn everyone that I am SO freaking tired... so my judgment is like thrown out the window... ugh.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Archon »

Vote: Trumpet

Seemed a little eager...
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 am

Post by Archon »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:You ever heard of the random voting stage, Archon?
I know
very
well what one of those are! ltmq
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by Archon »

Riceballtail wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Cake? Cake?! Seriously? I like cake.
the cake is a lie...
/agree
/agree
Atticus.Finch wrote:
vote: Riceballtail

Riceballs don't have tails. You are a liar. Only scum lie. I like my vote.
Bandwaggon time

UNVOTE
Vote: Riceballtail
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by Archon »

Suddenly, I have had the sudden urge to quote my role PM
To: Archon
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Subject: Mini 756 Role
You are a Cittapersone - Townie, to you and me.
You win when everyone with an anti-town win condition is dead.

Please confirm in thread: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10744

Completed games: W/L/D or A
Scum: 3/4/0
Town 3/2/1
Other: 1/0/0
I want to make things interesting.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:L-2, ho noes!

Where'd the urge come from Archon? Plus is it possible you could just copy the top of your message (date and sender) then slipped in the role that KoC already quoted at the beginning of the game?

Odd joke if it is one .o.
No, no joke. I just was re-reading the rules, and thought, hey, lets make this hard for me. you know, stir the pot? get the party started?
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:Archon, your move doesnt make much sense concerning pro-towniness, though I'm gonna read the rules again because your last post made me think I'm forgetting something.

Perhaps AWA is sad because the cake was a lie? SCUMTELL mwahahaha.
If you play with me more, you will realize something very quickly; nothing I do makes very much sence.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Archon »

Atticus.Finch wrote:Pain happy not good. Archon suspicious because bad. We have a month. Lets lynch riceballtail scum.
English is a nice language. Do you mind not butchering it? :P
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Archon »

Atticus.Finch wrote:Pain happy not good. Archon suspicious because bad. We have a month. Lets lynch riceballtail scum.
Atticus.Finch wrote:What do you mean? Mod made me. Trying my best. You are bad man.
Atticus.Finch wrote:
unvote, vote: Archon

Do not trust scum.
I'm saying that your not making gramaticaly correct sentances. thats all.

I just like proper english, especialy on the internet. I was just saying that "You are bad man" is not good english. however, I can understand if your first language is not english, and if your trying your hardest.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Archon »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:The "Sweet Jesus, What have I done?" Votecount:

Riceballtail: 4 (Trumpet of Doom,
Archon
, ThAdmiral, Ztife)
Trumpet of Doom: 2 (RBT,
Archon
)
AWA: 1 (Simpor)
Archon: 2 (Juls, Atticus.Finch)
Ztife: 1 (PhilyEc)
PhilyEc: 1 (sordros)
Atticus.Finch: 1 (Seraphim)

May I remind players that an unvote must be made in bold before any subsequent vote will be counted.
There are currently 0 Post Restrictions in effect. If y'all keep pissing me off, this number may rise as punishments for jackasses.
Please have fun. As valued members of LaCosaNostra Corp, we want you to have fun.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:The "I'm here, and bored, might as well" Votecount:

Riceballtail: 3 (Trumpet of Doom,
Archon
, Ztife)
Archon: 2 (Juls, Atticus.Finch)
PhilyEc: 1 (sordros)
Atticus.Finch: 3 (Seraphim, RBT, ThAdmiral)

Atticus, you know what I said about pissing me off? You're toeing the line, buddy.
I no longer have two votes? aw... :(

Lets play the badnwagon game!

Unvote
Vote Atticus
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Archon »

Finch... this all could have come much easier to avoid such a hastle, you know. Just saying that you were german makes me
UNVOTE

Because now I understand the "me tarzan" type thing. and I can also equate to just being random, and I know VERY well what position you are in right now.
Have you tried using a translator? try it, and we'll tell you if it works well.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:
sordros wrote:I tend to agree. I can see AF point on behaving erratically and waiting to see mafia jumping at him, but I think it would be hard to differentiate from annoyed townies who jump on a scummy character who is not helping much, unless his brilliant gambit exposes blatantly some mafia scum.
Agreed.

Its an inaccurate strategy and depends on how well informed players are. Those who voted could be suspicious townies rather than mafia. That said a wagon piled up very quickly, L-1 was approached and I doubt it was all town voting either.

I think theres at least one mafia members within "Seraphim, RBT, ThAdmiral, sordros, Juls"

Unvote
I find it interesting my name is not in there. Explain.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Archon »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:
Atticus.Finch wrote:I really don't like Ztife's last post. There is something really off about it. I want some others, particularly Juls and ToD to comment about it, since they seem the most townish, at the moment, to me.
While I appreciate the sentiment, the last time someone said something like that about me (somewhere between pages 25 and 35 of the linked game, I think), I was trying to bus the hell out of my scumpartners... just throwing that out there. However, if you insist:
Ztife wrote:I doubt that was gambit. It was probably just randomness honestly, I don't even sense any pro-towness in him.

A claim would be good. (unless we're not allowed for close games or something).
If the goal was to get reactions, it probably falls into the category of being a gambit and not randomness. I'd say it's hard to tell at this stage of the game whether or not someone's truly pro-town - I'd say that in general, I step up the quality of my play as the game goes on, and that there's not a whole lot to judge on either way this early. I do agree that a claim would have been appreciated, but since a reasonable alternative explanation for the main thing people found scummy about you has presented itself and people have started unvoting, it's not as necessary. (Short version of that sentence: I would have liked a claim since you had been at L-1, but saying English isn't your native language takes a lot of the scumminess away, and people had already started unvoting.)

As to the allegations that at least one person on the wagon was scum... it's entirely probable, but by the same token, there's probably also at least one scum off the wagon. However, let's go through the wagoners one at a time:

Seraphim: Post 61; reason is that there's no pro-town reason to fake a PR.
Riceballtail: Post 92; provides no reasoning beyond "die scum die."
ThAdmiral: Post 93; parrots Seraphim's reasoning, but at least provides something.
Juls: Post 94; reason is that she can't see how it's pro-town to fake a PR, but concedes that she also can't see why scum would want to draw attention to themselves like that.
Archon: Post 98; admits to shameless bandwagoning; unvotes in post 120.
sordros: Post 99; shamelessly barns Juls.

Of the six on the wagon, my list from most to least scummy:
1. ThAdmiral
2. sordros
3. RBT
4. Archon
5. Juls
6. Seraphim

But those top four could shift very easily. Ser had the most solid reasoning (and was first on), and Juls admitted that it wasn't a great idea for scum either, but those are the only two that are solid placements.

Finally: Sure, there can be third-party roles in a mini normal. The only one that immediately springs to mind is an SK, but I wouldn't call it uncommon.

On an unrelated topic:
Trumpet of Doom wrote:So many jokevotes, so little time...
Archon wrote:If you play with me more, you will realize something very quickly; nothing I do makes very much sence.
You sound like my brother. :P Jokevote #2:
Unvote; Vote: Archon

Actually, wait a minute - Simpor's the only one who's been talking about cookies, everyone else has been discussing cake... inattentiveness as justification for a vote? Jokevote #3:
Unvote; Vote: Simpor

But for my first serious vote this game, I'm... well, I was going to go with a Vote: Atticus.Finch, the reasons for which should be obvious, but now that he's already at L-1 (and damn, that was a fast wagon), I'll have to just
Unvote.
<snip>
Knight of Cydonia wrote:The "I've got a half-day at college on Wednesdays" Votecount:

Riceballtail: 1 (Ztife)
ThAdmiral: 1 (Atticus.Finch)
Archon: 2 (Trumpet of Doom)

Atticus.Finch: 5 (Seraphim, RBT, ThAdmiral, sordros, Juls)<snip>
Underlines are mine. How did this happen? Ah, whatever.
Unvote;
Mod: have you, by any chance, been studying at the Tarhalindur Vote Counting Academy? Also, if there are multiple votes/unvotes in a post, is the first or the last the one that counts?
Ah. Good. at least I'm on SOMEONES list.

Hey, I just thought, why not, lets bandwagon. later, I got an actual reason; he couldn't say stuff well. then, I retracted my vote because he is german.

Think whatever you want. I'm not scum

:)
PhilyEc wrote:
Fool wrote: The Fool can only vote randomly.

In some werewolf implementations, the Fool is a random-sanity Seer (a cop that detects werewolves).
If this isnt Finch's role I will eat this shirt I'm wearing. Hes dont nothing but vote around randomly and use bad grammer. Acts of a fool.
:twisted:
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:I knew the role fool from a game online, its another mafia game on this site with Java Script type rooms but each game lasts about 10 mins so lynching all liars is the case. The role fool in it is someone whos always trying to get themselves lynched. I have the site in my history but I dont remember the name. Ill check if you want to verify my claim of what a fool is before I'd checked wikipedia.

(Apologies, poor short term memory~ I'd most likely forgotten all about fools wanting to be lynched after finding out Fools
here
have a different objective..)
---
[pouring a ton of ketchup on my shirt] Imma waiting till its fact that he aint fool if it means I gotta eat my shirt T_T
---

Also, @Archon. Ah yes, you did vote for him, but unvoted once the vote count had been talied, fair enough. 6 people on the suspision list. Sera, RBT, ThAdmiral, sordros, Juls and
Archon
~

@Finch, would I be correct in saying your gambit we're all putting it was in effect a was to tell whos scum from the very beginning?
Explain
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:
Archon wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:I knew the role fool from a game online, its another mafia game on this site with Java Script type rooms but each game lasts about 10 mins so lynching all liars is the case. The role fool in it is someone whos always trying to get themselves lynched. I have the site in my history but I dont remember the name. Ill check if you want to verify my claim of what a fool is before I'd checked wikipedia.

(Apologies, poor short term memory~ I'd most likely forgotten all about fools wanting to be lynched after finding out Fools
here
---
[pouring a ton of ketchup on my shirt] Imma waiting till its fact that he aint fool if it means I gotta eat my shirt T_T
---

Also, @Archon. Ah yes, you did vote for him, but unvoted once the vote count had been talied, fair enough. 6 people on the suspision list. Sera, RBT, ThAdmiral, sordros, Juls and
Archon
~

@Finch, would I be correct in saying your gambit we're all putting it was in effect a was to tell whos scum from the very beginning?
Explain
You're suppost to isolate what you want explained. If its about the entire post then, I like this game thus I post. *teehees before receiving a smack*
*coughIboldedmyname.whatdoyouthinkIwantexplainedcough*
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:
Archon wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:
Archon wrote:

here
---
---

Archon
~

Explain
You're suppost to isolate what you want explained. If its about the entire post then, I like this game thus I post. *teehees before receiving a smack*
*coughIboldedmyname.whatdoyouthinkIwantexplainedcough*
Well you were part of the finchy wagon, simple as~ You even asked me why I originally didnt put your name up and now you ask why I have.

I missed you on the vote count because you unvoted while the others didnt. :3

*coughIdontthinktalkinglikethiscoughisgoodforourlungscough*
ltmq. I like the lungs thing.

I unvoted for the simple reason that I have no belief that finch is the "fool" role that everyone is talking about. His first language is german, thus he made terrible sentances. I find it strange how now its all better (a translator maybe) but it makes sence. thus, my reason has vanished.

And I'm always curious what people think about me. I have a sorta weird, almost insecurity deal-thingy-mac-bober.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by Archon »

Porkens wrote:Pretty good day one you guys have put together here.

I'm gunna go ahead and claim my role:
PM wrote:From: Knight of Cydonia
To: Porkens
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 am
Subject: Re: 756 replacement Quote message
Thanks.

Quote:

You are a Compulsive Vigilante.
You don't know who the scum are, but you do know you've got an itchy
trigger finger. You must submit a kill every night via PM, or you will
turn your gun upon yourself.
You win when the town wins, or nothing can prevent the town winning.

And, since I'm real anxious to start capping fools;

Unvote

Vote: Finch
Poor finch. I know what your going through, man. everyone hates me on one of the beggining threads because I said
"the mafia told me"
as a joke. Now I'm hated. and sad.
So, I have empathy.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by Archon »

Porkens wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:Always a good first question over something that important, why?

Why have you claimed already Porkens? Lets get it straight before chaos unfolds.
And for this scum billboard:

unvote, Vote PhilyEc
Changed your vote in 30 mins...

Archon is suspicous...
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Archon »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:The "Absolutely not stolen" Votecount:

Seraphim: 2 (PhilyEc, Juls)
ThAdmiral: 1 (Atticus.Finch)
Porkens: 1 (Simpor)
PhilyEc: 1 (Porkens)
Atticus.Finch: 5 (Seraphim, RBT, ThAdmiral, sordros, Ztife)

Not voting: Trumpet of Doom,
Archon
*Coughcough*
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Archon »

PhilyEc wrote:
Quadruple Vote: Knight of Cydonia for editing

Grr! >:[

@Ztife

Okay that makes alot more sense, I believe Archon doesnt know whats going on and I don't blame him, its very wishy washy behaviour in my eyes.

Sordros seems to be getting quiet as has Simpor. They laid down votes and now havent said a thing, me no likey.
Not a clue
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Archon »

Oh, guys, do I have news for you!

Before reading this PM quote, please please PLEASE note, that I am not using it as a way to say I'm innocent. I'm using it as a way to show how many mafia members there are. If I were to say that I was innocent by proof of the quote, it would greatly distract from the valuable information of how mayn mafia members there are/were.

This took place during the night phase.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Archon wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Archon wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Archon wrote:So, as this is my first real mafia game (I won't count the newbie game) I have a question. We now have to wait to post until the 19?
Yes, that's why the topic is locked. Of course, if you and your scum-buddies come to a kill decision before that, we can begin earlier. Theoretically, I can start Day 2 as soon as I have a night-kill and night-block choice from the scum, and any other power roles, which may or may not exist, have submitted their choices.
Okay. thanks... and I hope you mean "scum-buddies" as all of us, and not directed at me as if I'm in the mafia.

Can I quote this PM?
Of course you can. And yes, by "scum-buddies, I mean you and the other two. Now, get discussorating.
I'm not mafia...
...so you aren't. Damn, I need to stop drinking.
Now, we can get a couple of bits of info out of this. first, Cyclodia needs to lay off the booze, and second, there are 3, but now 2 mafia members. as this is my first game, I don't know if this is normal, but as I recall, we weren't really sure.

PLEASE don't read this as a "look! I'm innocent" thing. look at it as a piece of info.

(I really feel special for actually contributing! :P )
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Archon »

EBWOP

wow... my stupidity still overwhelms me...

the mafia (as shown above) also have a roleblocker.

Silly me!
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Archon »

Juls wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Unless the Mafia shot themselves.

Rereading Simpor...if I recall, there wasn't anything terribly interesting about him.
Look at the flavor please...

riddled with bullets = likely Mafia kill
one shot between the eyes = vig/SK kill

And @Archon: Um...innocent is NOT the vibe I am getting from you at all from that post.
Lol. get whatever vibe you want. I swear to god that the messages were not tampered with in any way that may change the message. ( I did have to combine many into one, though)
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Archon »

you know, he did give me permissoin to post it.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Archon »

Juls wrote:@Archon...I didn't say you were scum I just said that post doesn't scream "look at me, I'm innocent"

I feel pretty good about Porkens though until Lylo. The night kill was not a big surprise...I figured it would be me or ToD considering a couple people called us obvtown.
I'm assuming that that is not sarcasm...

so... good?
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Archon »

Porkens wrote:
Archon wrote: you know, he did give me permissoin to post it.
Whoops, L2Read, Porkens. :oops:
Juls wrote: I feel pretty good about Porkens though until Lylo. The night kill was not a big surprise...I figured it would be me or ToD considering a couple people called us obvtown.
You know, I actually himmed and hawed about killing Trumpet too. His gigantic "NO BODDY HAMMERZ IM ACTING IN TOWNZ INTREST LOLZ" didn't sit well with me at all. Shows what I know.
Seraphim wrote: Nope, totally not being sarcastic over here. That post was made in all dead seriousness.
Huh, well then I don't know what to make of the statement "The mafia killed one of their own." Could you elaborate a bit on this theory?
Simple. the whole idae is a smart one, when used correctly.

It generats massive confusion. And confusion, is the son of chaos. and choas, is the brother of the devil. and the devil is worshipped by the mafia.

Thus, I have just done so.

Using logic, I am mafia.

But, I'm not, becuase then it would make no sense, for I posted that one of the mafia was roleblocker. but that, too, makes no sence, unless I'm just trying to confuse you all.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Archon »

aw... okay. bye everyone.