Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by Ztife »

Vote: sordos
for being the only player i've played a completed game with before =)
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Ztife »

ZOMG! Love the energy of this game =)
PhilyEc wrote:@Seraphim

LETS ABREVIATE >:] AVINS (Above Vote Is Not Serious)

Its actually suprisingly catchy! o.O
Okies CAKE and MOVEMENT

Trumpet is at L-4 not too bad but three people are holding back on their randoms :P

Thus~ ZTIFE IS A GOOOOOON~!!

AVINS ;]
Care to explain more?

Since Trumpet is at L-4, this early on D1, it must be the mafias attempting to start a bandwagon.

Thus~ ThAdmiral, Seraphim = SCUMPAIR!
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Ztife »

Unvote. Vote:Riceballtail

This effectively puts riceballtail into l-1.
Since there is no real discussion yet and there's not really much going on, I'll try to jumpstart this.

I'm pretty sure there's no townie or maf that stupid to hammer at this point of the game, but who knows. Either way it will help generate discussion since people like finch, archon and of course me don't really have any good reason to jump this bandwagon any furthur.

Its been 4 days, and so far I've only seen archon and seraphim making any real content statements (58,59) and nobody is wanting to play aggressively enough to push any discussion.

Also, phily is earning scum points from me for being this active, but yet not really pointing out anything or posting any good discussions yet. So what do you think of me putting rice at L-1? Do you think this action is pro-town or pro-scum? Do you think a hammer for rice is going to happen?

:D
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by Ztife »

Actually, Juls vote is counted wrongly I believe. Finch should be at L-1.

Perhaps he haven noticed that, but if he was fool/jester he should have since he will be "feigning ignorance" and actually intended for us to vote this way.

If he did noticed, and if he was fool/jester, he would have hammered himself for the win anyway. So from accidental L-1 of finch we can tell that he is probably not fool/jester.. of course, unless they have a restriction of not voting for themselves.

In which, while I was reluctant to vote for him before, i'm probably going to hammer him myself. Lets see what the mod says about the vote count 1st.

Either way, if we were to rule out the possibility of a fool, lynching him with be a pro-town action, unless we have a high possibility of lynching a mafia otherwise. Why?

Since we more or less agree that his posts seems a little random, with incoherent/insufficient reasonings, he will probably always look scummy and non helpful in catching mafias. I'm also getting 2 of this kind of players in my other game, its really annoying. Either way his posts will not help catch scum, so they will not be pro-town most of the time, and mafias will not lynch them because they actually helps mafias. Its debatable, but I think mafias would want to bring players like finch who can't really put up a discussion to bring into later days.

This changes if finch suddenly changes his playstyle, which im not saying is impossible, but unlikely.

Either way, I think it will be a pro-town action now for us to lynch finch, if we can be sure he's not a fool/jester.

Would post more later, I have more to comment on phily =)
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

Post by Ztife »

I doubt that was gambit. It was probably just randomness honestly, I don't even sense any pro-towness in him.

A claim would be good. (unless we're not allowed for close games or something).
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 am

Post by Ztife »

@Finch, that was a lousy gambit, if not, i'm beginning to see how it actually distracted town from good discussions.

Reactions are good, but not when they have little potential to hold any true content.

Your gambit gameplay was to the point of
stupidity
, without the possibility of being a fool, no townie will even want to have you around, unless there is a much better high chance mafia lynch today.

The debate was more on whether you are a fool or not, since being a fool will be bad for both scum and town, therefore it does not help in drawing a line to determine who was scum or town.

In fact, since the discussion was more about fool or not, and that goes to show that most people were ready to lynch you, if not all. The reasons I can see from defending you is because of your "language barrier", and about "fool" or not. That has
nothing to do with scum-hunting
imho. Perhaps I haven't checked properly, if you could see any reason that might help us suspect scum/town, please let me know.

Oh, and you were asked to give an
analysis
, but posts 134 and 142 is what I call giving an opinion, they tell me 0 about how you consider scummy or not, where your suspicion comes from, etc. In fact, most of the posts is ranting about how "wonderful" your "little trick" was etc.

Im more inclinced to think that you were being random and all, and then come up with an excuse to try to shrug it all away since your "joke" wasn't even funny to most people.

Im addressing this to
all the rest
. Look at post 99. Its obvious that sordos is bandwagoning. How is his act of bandwagoning help us identify how more or less of a scum sordos is? Just purely on this post and action alone, you can't even tell anything.

Votes are extremely important on D1, since the only tool town has is votes and discussion, because mafias can basically say anything that a townie can, but will seldom lynch their own fellow mafias.

If you were a mafia, then the rest of the people who didn't vote for you are most likely mafias, and then this is a good strategy to confuse the townies into thinking each other as mafias. If you were townie, like I said all your gambit did was to cause confusion for town, I don't see how people who voted for you or not seem more scummy or not. Your gambit was ineffective and really, pardon me for using this word,
extremely stupid
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 am

Post by Ztife »

The last post by me was an extremely important post imho, it would be good for all to read and comment.

AWA has requested to be replaced out in my last game, so maybe mod might wanna check/prod/replace?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Ztife »

Its a little hard to quote everything, if you need me to i'll redo this post later...

>Reactions/Bandwagoning
Imagine a situation when you are 100% a scum, maybe made a slip, and everything voted for you for that one same reason. Does that make everybody scummy/bandwagoning? Bandwagoning is a very vague term, and what I'm saying in this sense is because of your confusing gambit, everybody could have voted for you for the same reason. That does not make them possibly more or less scummy very effectively, and the reactions generation have little potential from true content simple because there was only more or less the same thing to talk about you.

>Lynching
Nobody wanting to do a hammer does not mean that less than half the people wanted to vote for you. And the hammer in question was mostly due to the fool role, whether you believe that it is possible or not. I also don't know why you twisted my words, I said if we have a good discussion to lynch a mafia, otherwise you were coming up as the most scummy.

You have also gone back to the same point. Your posting your opinions, mostly which I'm disagreeing with. I failed to see how your reactions generated is helping town, since you keep saying your gambit has failed when I asked you for specific reactions that were obvious scummy or we can bring out a discussion now (for "harvest" of your gambit), but yet you keep refering to how bandwagoning makes people scummy etc. What is happening in the theories in your head is not happening in this game.

As for me being scummy, I was considering hammering you, since your actions were obviously distracting and not helping town. Now that we can see that you are capable of more coherent posts, that situation has changed a little. Which is what I have also mentioned in post 122. I don't even know what case you are making against me, to me it seems more like a "gut-feeling-go-for-it" kinda vote, so I have no idea what I would want to say to explain my actions. Which I don't feel a need now since its such a lousy case. If I were mafia, if anything, I would post much less and lie low to not draw so much attention. Which is precisely what hewitt and sordos are doing now.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Ztife »

Ztife wrote:Which is precisely what hewitt and sordos are doing now.
Edit: What sordos is doing now... hewitt is in my other game sorry lol.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Ztife »

PhilyEc wrote:@Ztife

Quick and simply;

1. How many bandwagons have developed during this game in your opinion?
2. Were you in support of all of them?
3. Comparing wagon trend in suspicion to Ztife trend in suspicion, they seem to be moving together. Can you explain how I may be wrong?

1. I count about 8. Check post 144 for 6 of them, post 100 for trumpets wagon (but not hammering), and mine at 122. There are possibly more, im sure people like simpor was ready to vote for a.f as well if not for the "language barrier" excuse. Philly was extremely concerned if A.F. was being fool or not, but probably drawn to voting for A.F. himself. That makes a total of 6 votes, 2 votes-but-not-wanting-to-hammer, and 2 neutral/not-voting for other reasons. That makes a total of 10, + a.f himself, and AWA who was lurking, its almost the entire town bandwagoning, or discussing about A.F. Which, is distraction discussion with no reasons. Like I said earlier, how does his gambit helped? What were some of the reactions that was wanted?
PhilyEc wrote:Hes really trying to entice people into voting for him.
2. I believe the reasons are only 2. Faking Post-restriction, and for random/incoherent/drunk posts. I don't think faking post-restriction is anything serious in terms of scum-hunt, but its really annoying and distraction for town. It will be slightly pro-scum action. As for randomness, it was distraction the town from any other good decision, and
at that moment of time
it would be the best lynch, other than a possible fool role. Why? Cause a believe lynching a possible-maf or useless townie is better than lynching any other possible-maf or useful townie, since we don't have any good leads at the moment. The "or" is used refering to the same person but characteristics if we made a wrong lynch and he turned out townie.

3. I don't understand your question.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Ztife »

A.F, please comment on my post. You have totally just
ignored
what I said earlier. If you said your gambit help you determine who was more scummy than not, I asked you to give an analysis, showed me were the reactions that you said were useful in showing anything, and not give a bunch of opinions. Stop dodging.

I'll write up a more detailed post tonight about porkens/philly etc. when I have more time.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 am

Post by Ztife »

Since we have no proper leads now, I'll try to review the whole town again like Juls.

@A.F
Inconsistancy in posting. Too many posting of opinions, failure to link up to old posts. Claim that gambit was not played well, and yet said that gambit help yield alot of reactions that helped. Avoiding questions, as well as not giving backup claims or quotes to support his own posts.

Basically, say one thing in this post, and say another in the other post. Extremely decisiveness and irregularities makes me feel that this is
extremely scummy
. I think scums will try to post in ways to make themselves seem helpful one way or another, and sometimes from questioning they can't support their answers well enough, and crack from the pressure. Its this vibe that I'm getting from him mainly that makes me feel his scum-ness, more than the failed gambit.

I also fail to see how people is not questioning more about this gambit thing. If you said it did not work out, perhaps you can explain how your gambit was suppose to work? What examples of answers and results you were looking for? And what made your gambit failed? Give substantial backups to your statements. A simple "it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to" just doesn't cut it.

Also, I can't differentiate your lies from facts. Are you even german, or was that part of your gambit? Etc. etc.

One last fact, A.F was put at L-2 pretty quickly. If he was town and looking so idiotic, it would have been easy for the mafs to quickly bandwagon and finish him off wouldn't it? Unless of course, he's maf himself. Which maybe also explain why this gambit thing quickly faded on attention/discussion.

@ Archon
I think archon make lousy cases, in votes his reasoning and debating skills are weak. But I don't see how his posts will help his own position if he was mafia? Right now he seems more like a careless townie than a maf to me.

@ Porkens
If I were you, of course 1stly I would kill somebody whom I have a very strong suspicion for being maf. If not, I would lynch lurkers or people who possibly trying to lie low, since I guess most mafias would not want to attract too much attention, and by lynching a lurker townie the damage wouldn't be as severe as a participating townie.

Personally I think it was a bad idea to claim. Assuming its a true claim, it will let the mafia use you to clear townies until they have enough reasons to believe that you suspect them. If it was false it will probably give you "protection" from NKs for a while, unless the mafias think you're really good.

@ Philly
It might be just me, but right now I think Philly is pretty cleared to me. One fact I would like to mention is that I, too, thought a fool was somebody who wants to get lynched (very much like a jester), since I also played epicmafia.com... Therefore he's posts made alot of sense for me from the start. They are also consistant, some of the reasonings perhaps are not very strong (too lazy to quote now, I will if somebody wants to know), but I think generally his opinions and reasonings are consistant, which is a townie behaviour to me. I'll contrast this also with A.F, who's statements and opinions seems to wander back and forth and have little to no consistancy, more of a scum-tell to me.

Apart from Juls and Trumpet, from memory the rest have yet to post significant posts yet, mostly just riding bandwagons/opinions, but I will need to do a re-read to evaluate all the rest better.

And, from reasons stated above,
Vote: Finch
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:42 am

Post by Ztife »

Philly, I don't think it matters that much if people thought who was mafia and such if there was sufficient reason. In fact, why not try to look for a reason finch had for accusing me or you of being scummy? That might help in terms of looking at his reasoning abilities and consistancy.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Ztife »

PhilyEc wrote:
Ztife wrote:I don't think it matters that much if people thought who was mafia and such if there was sufficient reason.
Not really getting what you mean here. Are you saying it doesnt matter much if people thought someone was scum for good (sufficient) reason?
Rewrote.
I meant to say, it doesn't matter much who people thought is mafia, if there
wasn't
sufficient reason to back it up.

For instance, archon and finch. and possibly more but i'm too lazy to check it up now :D
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Ztife »

Mod, AWA has asked for replacement, and I believe u have also confirmed it a while back

I'll post more later when I have more time to read, lots of happenings.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by Ztife »

I believe post 242 was making the whole AWA in the game thing confusion, since he was replaced but still prodded. In anycase I don't think it matters that much.

D2 was short, but now i'm extremely suspicious of Ad. The initial questioning of A.F didn't seem too smart, and for a hammer which you "didn't realise", was kinda poor for a reason.

As for Juls, i'm getting a strong pro-town vibe from most of your posts, but please re-elaborate your reasons for bandwagoning philly and seeing the need to place him in L-1.

Serap is also extremely scummy. Seems like this posts are all questionable, he changes his opinions fast, and he doesn't answer the probes well enough imho... I will have to do a re-read to make a case against anyone seriously. But so far, serap and ad would be my biggest suspects.

Philly's self vote was extremely silly, however he probably done that to prove a point to porkens, to show that he was townie and he believed me to be townie as well.

As for porken's vote, juz because philly pointed out that I might be "cleared", and voting for the reason that we might be a scumpair, seems extremely far-fetched. You (probably anyway) have killed simpor for Night 1 but as far as day actions goes, I don't see much usefulness coming out of your questioning. I can say the D2 quick lynch was largely due to you, and probably the mafia jumped as soon as they can (which is the only conclusion we can try to draw from this).

There's no point in saying whether philly was scummy or not at this point of time since we know he is a townie, but its good if we can know what was the case and reasonings used to vote for him in the 1st place, and there will probably be some which we can discredit and find the mafia's accusation with. D2 was too short on discussions to be useful, so it would be good to start "mending" it by elaborating on D2 posts.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Ztife »

On the hindsight, this is possibly the combination of roles left

There might be 2 roleblockers
1 role blocker and 1 doc,
1 doc,
for the mafias and/or porkens forgot to summit their nk.

Or some other funny obscure roles.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Ztife »

Porkens wrote:
Ztife wrote: Serap is also extremely scummy. Seems like this posts are all questionable, he changes his opinions fast, and he doesn't answer the probes well enough imho... I will have to do a
re-read
to make a case against anyone seriously.
Seraph is extremely scummy for extremely vague reasons here. You're going to have to put together a better case before I'll consider this original thinking and not just hopping on fos heat wagon that Jul's started.
I said, i was going to do a re-read to make a better case. In essential, the whole post was to touch on D2's quick lynch, and try to open up D2 events again for a better discussion. The whole post was from memory, I have no had a good long time to re-read in detail and do quotes and stuff properly then.
Porkens wrote: 1. You're flat wrong. It was an
excellent
reason to hang him, and the idea that you were a scumpair was very, very reasonable to have.

What
? So my questions were content-less or what? Why did he self-vote then? Why did everyone jump on the wagon? Did I trick everyone?

3. So, considering that my questions were "useless," did I just fool everyone into going along?! On the one hand; Sure, I'll take credit for his lynch; I'm not even sad he's dead, even though he was a townie. On the other hand; why are you trying to pin this quicklynch on on me, I didn't put him at L-3,2,1 or hammer. And
why
, after lamenting about the short day and the oh so quick hammer, why did you say only a tiny tiny bit about Admiral and a butt-ton about me?

4. That "mafia jumped on as soon as they could" is
not
the
only conclusion we can draw from this
. In fact, with Sordros, RBT, and YOU not being on the wagon, we could easily conclude that "the town jumped on as soon as they could and the scum stayed off." I'm not saying there weren't scum on his wagon, but
really?
1. How was the idea that we are a scumpair was a very reasonable reason? Considering the fact that everything was one sided from phily, which I guess the biggest reason was mentioning that I was "cleared", and being defensive about how I was pro-town, that you decided it make us look like a scum pair. Well now that we know he's town, he wouldn't have know whether I was scum or not anyway, and making me look less scummy have in no way benefited him. Or so I thought. Maybe you can elaborate.

2. It pretty much was in my opinion.
Porkens wrote:So suspect everyone on the AF wagon except me, yourself, and Ztife,
because
they were on the AF wagon.
PhilyEc wrote: Obviously I dont intend for you to take it up, this is for the town to see. If I am lynched/NK'd I want these 4 to be highly suspected =\
As of right now, this sounds like a good deal to me!

Vote: PhilyEc
This was your voting post. How would this questioning have benefited? Now that we know Phily is town, what have you derived from this? You can quote others and let me know too, i'm mentioning that I see little to no usefulness in the information gotten out of the post. It almost make me feel like the vote was more of a rash act than a well-thought action.

3. I mentioned a doubt about whether you would be a SK or Vig. I mentioned about you "starting" the bandwagon on phily, whether intentional or not and whether the reason was strong or not. That's the msg I wanted across. I mentioned that Ad was suspicious because of his lousy hammer reasoning, and his question of A.F on D1. These were my thoughts and what I wanted to say. Since when has content has anything to do with the length of post?

4. Is it me, or is your discussion logic non-linear? If there is a quick lynch, and little discussion, it would be what the mafia was likely trying to push for. And why I felt that we should start our questioning from there, why were people jumping on the bandwagon, to elaborate on their reasons. We can assume that
town quickly jumped on the wagon, and the scum stayed off
. Sure, but why would this be a logical assumption? Its like saying mafias might have purposely not send in a NK yesterday to confuse us. It is a possible scenario, but how is that logical? Logical might not have been a good word to use, but maybe you might wanna elaborate how beneficial is it to town if we use that as a basis for our assumptions and questioning?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Ztife »

Admiral, is that true? If we have a townie lynch today, you could swap to simpor's role and win the game by tonight (assuming the 3 mafia in the game setup).

Seems like a quick excuse to push yourself from being lynched today, get a mass claim (or a doc/power-role claim), and push away the attention from yesterday's hammer. Extremely scummy post.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Ztife »

it might imply that you are town aligned NOW, but it doesn't indicate after AFTER you take the role.

I think it could be either way though imho.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Ztife »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ everybody: we should still talk about a mass claim. Basically if you believe my claim then we should do it, and if not we won't do it.

in other news: Having a read through some of the earlier posts in the game and a couple by ztife jumped out at me.

There is a large part of me that feels that while this was somewhat helpful at creating discussion, it was also a guilt free wagon jump and -1 vote for no real reason! I'm surprised no one really called him on it at the time.

Here he is talking about finch. Earlier in his post he said he would probably be willing to hammer. This bit of the post is his reason why. Note that he does not ever say he thinks finch is actually scum! He wants to vote him because he believes he is an unhelpful townie. please respond
@ 1st point
It was the early part of the game, any hammer would have been stupid and obvious. No sane person would be going to hammer, as also discussed by the others. It was the reasons for unvoting would possibly spark us some discussions.

@A.F.
This was actually pretty simple. I said that A.F. was possibly a non-pro-town role, in which that is the possibility of a jester/fool etc. Since posting restrictions or whatever gambit he was trying was ineffective, inconsistant in the way he speaked. Even while trying to accuse me and some others, he wasn't able to do quotes and provide clear reasonings other than his "gut feelings" mostly.

And I also added the back about useless townie/mafia would want to keep him etc in the case of A.F not being a mafia, read post 94. Its almost similiar and you didn't even point it out.

Did you do your re-read properly? For someone who hammered "accidentally", I didn't think you were one to pay such attention. Not to mention that your posts always seems to want to compliment more and more, with alot of ambiguity and inconsistancy "oh, i meant THAT instead, etc.". I would need to do a re-read and do the quotes to make a case, right now your giving me a scum vibe.
FoS: ThAdmiral
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Ztife »

Wow, there seems to be some extreme lurking going on....

I"ve been preparing for my graduation for the last couple of days, sorry if I wasn't too active. Will be doing some re-reading tonight and ask some questions so as to spark some discussion.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Ztife »

Seraphim wrote:I can see Ztife scum but I think RBT's continued lurking and baseless OMGUS attacks on me just scream scum to me.

How am I scummy?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Ztife »

This game is so extremely dead...

Mod can you prod RBT, Sordos and Seraphim?

Porkens wrote:sordros: Active lurker. Scum vibes.

Seraphim: Scum vibes. I tried to shoot him last night.

Ztife: Either he or Admiral is scum, I still think.

Juls: Town vibes.

Porkens: I suck, I've been in Arkansas for the last week, I moved in a hurry. My game has suffered.

Riceballtail: Meh, id hang him.

ThAdmiral: Amne is a horrible role for town here. imho. not worth a lynch, though. I'll shoot him tonight (or WILL I????!)

unvote; vote Ztife
This post have been really useless, except for the fact revealed that you tried to shoot serap last night. Do you think you have mentioned or be likely to shoot down a mafia on D2 so much that the mafia decided to roleblock you? Or perhaps you have seem likely to shoot a townie or RB down and they decided to RB you.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Ztife »

To elaborate, when i said useless i meant to say it was all opinion from you point of view, without any true content reasonings like much of your posts are. I can't say they are very helpful.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Ztife »

ThAdmiral wrote:once again can people elaborate on the juls town vibes?
I feel that Juls have been asking provocative questions that try to help town find info, generally his actions seems to benefit town.

Riceball was also in that state once, but went into apparent extreme lurking. Possibly scummy perhaps?

Serap is also active, but seems to have alot of inconsistancies in his posting, changes his mind easily.

I'm all for sordos or serap lynch, but lets have a prod and see what they say 1st. And honestly, if you are town you should be posting more and asking more questions and not be inactive about it. Posting 1 liners just to show you are active is not really contributing.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Ztife »

sordros wrote:Well, at some point I mentioned I could vote at this point for either RBT or Ztife, RBT for being even a deeper lurker than myself, and Ztife because I detected a behavior switch when pointed out on long and confusing posts, kind of sounded like the same style on a previous game where he was mafia. This could be WIFOM like being too townie so he must be scum, but I'm ready to follow my gut feeling at this point.

Unvote. Vote: Ztife
erm?

Look at post 394, 396, while I attempt to jumpstart discussion, the general sort of replies or "questioning" in this game is like that
ThAdmiral wrote:What about juls do you think is particularly town.
I'm not saying I disagree I'm just interested.
Porkens wrote:<shrug> I've killed more scum in this game than you have.
Tell me, how would you do scum hunting if replies were like that?

And not to mention, after coming out of lurking all you contributed was a "gut-feeling" vote. Seems like mafia is doing a good job lurking around, while town post and chase each other's tail.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Ztife »

I doubt its a lynch, I'm at L-1.

The reason it seems like alot is probably because porkens voted and unvoted 3 times for me even though his vote was still on me.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Ztife »

Serap blocked sordos?

This is extremely personal, but serap is the stupidest mafia EVER. Sordos vote on me was half lurking/gut-feeling, porkens has some prejudice against me but can't make a case, and ad seems to be just hanging around. Juls was most likely not voting me, RBT doesn't seem to be to concerned. And that stupid idiot went to hammer me. We were losing, but I believe that town was really stagnant and there wasn't much discussion going around. They probably couldn't even rally together to make a lynch effort without mafia votes. We could have just hang around longer and attempt to lynch porkens. REALLY PISSED. Your hammer didn't fool anyone, u got targeted by porkens ANYWAY. **@#(*&#*(@$

On other comments, simpor kill one N1 was brillant. I was trying to find ways to get rid of porkens whole game, just breathing too near down my neck ^^ Unfortunately, not that great of a game for someone spoiling it for me.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Ztife »

Seraphim wrote:I was working under the impression that Juls wasn't the freakin' doctor. I'm used to set-ups where doctors can't protect themselves so I automatically ruled out Juls as the doctor.
That was still stupid, it still doesn't frickin justify hammering me in any other way.
Hammering me was pure stupidity.
You really spoilt my game big time. I woudn't have mind if we lost, but i just can't take it down from a stupid action like that.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 am

Post by Ztife »

On extra notes, I was leaning towards sordos or RBT being doc, more of RBT towards the end of D3. There was a chance to hammer RBT D3 which I didn't because I wanted to hear more from sordos and the possibility of him being doc. Juls and Ad were probably the ones I wanna bring towards the end, I could see a convenient excuse to push blame to Ad and lynch him when the need arises. Philly was also good to keep, unfortunately his lynch was too fast and maf didn't manage to capitalise on that... it goes on and on, i really gave this game quite abit of thought despite the inactivity of the thread.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by Ztife »

Seraphim wrote:That would be me. I was like, "Oh crap, ToD is intelligent, KILL HIM!"

My general plan for N1 kills barring obvpower roles is to kill smart people.
You? You suggested killing Juls and Porkens RB, which I admit on the hindsight now that we know what the roles are would be extremely gamebreaking. I was the one who suggested Trumpet kill. It was really lucky that porkens got simpor N1.

And besides, bus for town credit? I was in a better position than you, busing don't do much for you since you were already so scummy, and besides, I don't see how you can be demoralised when the discussion was town was so weak and there wasn't even much going on.

Granted, if we manage a lynch of a townie tonight, Ad could have switched to simpor and win us the game. It was just as close as that. The only person with any real threat is porkens with the gun, and even then his reasonings skills in this game are weak at best.
There's just too little going on for town to make a good case against any of us.
We could have just went for sordos or RBT for lurking. Well, I guess there's no point pursueing the matter, but if your sick and tired of an inactive game with "unfair" factors going on much as we cannot help it, just replace the game out instead of spoiling it for others. We couldn't even agree on our night actions together, and your day posts are just randoom and scummy. It felt like playing with someone who posts for the sake of posting and can't even coordinate anything with my partner.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”