Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:40 pm

Post by Iammars »

Shadow! Stop following me!
Random Vote: vikingfan
'cause I don't like the vikings.
More logic to come.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:07 pm

Post by Iammars »

@ Shadow Yeah. That's right. And there's something like the first person to claim doc is scum... I think...
I believe that we can be mathematically sure that we have 1 killing group (Mafia). Wether(sp?) or not that group is 3 or 4 people we do not know. Anyone who's intrested, check my math.
3-person Mafia

Mafia's Kill

Doc - 1/9
Not Doc -
8/9

Doc's Protect

Victim -
1/11

Not Victim - 10/11
You then need to multiply the bolded fractions together and you get 8/99 or 8%.
4-person Mafia

Mafia's Kill

Doc - 1/8
Not Doc -
7/8

Doc's Protect

Victim -
1/11

Not Victim - 10/11
You then need to multiply the bolded fractions together and you get 7/88 or 8%. (A little bit smaller than 3-person, but still rounding to 8%.)
If you want the ones for 2 killing groups, then ask me.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:08 pm

Post by Iammars »

Also, Maximus, what's you policy on roleblocking the mafia?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:18 pm

Post by Iammars »

I hate to trip post, but I forgot to tell you all that I will probably not be able to post Saturday, Sunday or Monday. That may change if ai am able to get internet access at the hotel at which I am staying. I doubt it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by Iammars »

They show, however, that we are dealing with one mafia group, which is important in strategy.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:20 pm

Post by Iammars »

Hey! Stop insulting nerds!
*Goes to pick up the pens that fell out of his pocket protector*
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:50 pm

Post by Iammars »

I'm saying this once, and I'm saying it again.
THERE IS ONE KILLING GROUP
. The odds of there being two is 1 out of 9. Right now, play as if there is one, as it is mathematically certain.
*Wipes his huge glasses*
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:54 am

Post by Iammars »

What would be up for bet?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:08 am

Post by Iammars »

Unvote
'cause it is a random vote.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:00 am

Post by Iammars »

I agree
Vote: Internet Stranger
Just reiterating that I will not be available Sat., Sun., or Mon. Just sayin' so you don't lurker-lynch me.
Also, Shadow, I will take your bet.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:19 am

Post by Iammars »

Hahahahaha. Very Funny Astronaut.
Anyway, I am back. I will check my statistical evidence as asked, but I am sure that there is one killing group. What I didn't accpunt for was roleblockers. My suggestion: If there are any role blockers, block who you did last night. If we get another night of no kills, roleblockers claim and name who you blocked the previous two nights, as they are probably scum.
I will post tonight, as I will have then had time to check the statistics on this and get back to you later. If anyone posts the flaws in mine, then i will be humbly defeated in that matter. ( i promise. I will accept defeat. Unlike I do in Math class.)
If things get worse for me throught the dya, I will roleclaim, but you won't like the roleclaim. (then again, I won't it's what got me lynched in an earilier game.)
Oh, and BTW I am back. :D
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:13 am

Post by Iammars »

No. Actually, what I meant about you won't like it is that my role is an vanilla townie. Not a very convincing role claim, I know, but it's what I am. You should've seen it coming Astronaut. that roleclaim was what got me lynched in the newbie game that we played. There's nothing I can do to convince you. If i get lynched later on today, then oh weel. It's been a good game.
P.S. Sorry about not posting last night. I didn't get any homework, so I couldn't get on the computer.
P.P.S. My statitics don't add up because I got killed in Animafia, but the game hasn't ended yet.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:31 pm

Post by Iammars »

Isn't any townie dying a step closer the mafia gets to winning? The mafia get more of a chance of hitting a roleblocker, doc or cop with their night kill. However, I realize that I will probably not survive to see tomorrow "realtime" and "mafiatime". If you don't believe me, go right ahead and lynch me. I will have then estabilished a reputation of never survivng through Night 2. Oh well. Good Game everybody, and Go Town!
P.S.
Unvote, Vote:STD
. Not that ut really matters, but he was the first one to say that a lynching a vanilla is a safe vote.
P.P.S.The Shadow, why can you never spell my name right?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:38 am

Post by Iammars »

I"M STILL ALIVE!
Probably not for muck longer...

Yes, but lynching a townie day 1 is the same thing as letting the mafia kill someone night 1 and then voying no lynch the next day. the last time I checked, that was bad...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by Iammars »

Jst out of curiosity, how did I sound scummy?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:13 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh. By the way, I will be out for the weekend again. I might be able to post Sunday Afternoon, but don't count on it.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:19 am

Post by Iammars »

Thanks for the complement IS.
I still haven't got an answer to my question.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #262 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:08 am

Post by Iammars »

When will you people ever learn that when I roleclaim, I don't lie! :D
Oh, and Shadow, I completly missed the no kill option, so, you win bragging rights.
Seol, you should know millers. *cough*Az and LJustus*cough*
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:08 am

Post by Iammars »

True, true...
I do think that VD had too much fun w/ the butterflys.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”